Men: A Lost Generation

Today's men:
>live with mom and dad until past age 30
>watch anime and play video games all day long
>never exercise beyond the squat they must do to sit on the toilet
>eat garbage every day, a diet consisting of fast food and frozen chicken tenders
>lack productive hobbies; can't write, draw, dance, sing, etc
>hold resentment toward women because of personal feelings of inadequacy
>are uneducated, no college degree and in many cases not even a high school diploma
>content with mediocrity, works a part-time job at a supermarket if they even work at all
>will never fulfill the most basic biological imperative of reproduction
>will remain loveless virgins for life
>will forever be recognized as failures by themselves, by their family, and by society at large

Jow Forums, what can be done to save the lost genration of men? Is it too late? What about the next generation? If the trend of failure among men continues, I'm afraid the West will fail to make it to the 22nd Century.

Attached: Capture+_2019-05-21-23-41-38~2.png (1080x1061, 1011K)

when is this picture going to be banned
same fucking threads every day

rare

can you at least get a new picture? or edit the date? it's from 2017

It never will because the mods on Jow Forums are all leftycucks SJWs as they have been for years now. Can't even tell you how times I've posted legit threads just to have them deleted

They used to serve for something I guess.

who give a fuck. women are whores and working is nothing but slavery. play vidy all day till u die. no other way to enjoy life to the fullest.

It's never the women. It's almost is if women don't matter.

No meaningful incentives to struggle and put forth genuine effort. Let's all just watch the sun burn out.

Men need something to strive for, and fight for. Please tell me, what will motivate the young white man today. And don't give me an abstract answer like "glory" or "greatness". The young white man does not know what true glory or greatness is, he can only read it in history books. He will never be truly motivated. The second big motivator, women, are also doing dog shit today to motivate men. Have you talked to white women today? Vapid cunts, there is nothing there, nothign worth fighting for. The blackpills are harsh but it is what it is

Men propose; women dispose. It is not possible for men to be at fault in regards to this.

>blaming men

women are fucking parasites dude and they take up all the good jobs while demanding equal pay to sit in AC all day and do nothing

men are literal slaves compared to women
if i had a daughter I would abort it

You know what really sucks?
Being one of the guys that actually tries but still can't get anywhere. Because of the nigger tier neets and femnazi media, getting a decent woman is nearly impossible.

They all either think youre an incel, or they themselves are a whore of epic proportions. What is the fucking point of any of this anymore?

People always bring up the lack of education for men nowadays. Well no shit, when you subsidize nigger education and farm out university seats to poos and coons from Africa.

Fuck the white guy with the 3.8, that lives in state. Give it to the underprivileged nig from 4 states away at a fucking discount.... we all know they won't make it through the pre med program anyway, but we get extra points and funding for meeting our quota!

And this board, jesus. It used to be good. Not the best, but not constant shilling and niggotry like it is now.
Fuck it, I'm out

Attached: 4C26162E-A3E3-4424-839D-E2AE2EC9E636.jpg (500x528, 100K)

>What about the next generation?
Fuck the next generation. The last one didn't care about us.

>3DPD women are out there crying because they expected to be mothers and have a husband to wageslave away at work while they shovel in doritos on the couch all day
>Chads meanwhile enjoy their life spending their money on themselvesand playing vidya and watching anime without giving them a second thought

Attached: 76260547_p0.png (1098x758, 544K)

What Happens to my Brain when i Play Minecraft Since Minecraft Involves Building?

The men of this nation need to be revitalized.
Their loves revolve around a Skinner box existence, of performing mindless work for shekels just to spend the shekels on mindless products.
Men need an adversary, something to rally against. Without an enemy men turn on each other, they become catty, they act like women.

As the men's lives become more feminized they lack the will to strive to overcome conflict. They lose the sight and drive, they forget what it's like to accomplish real tasks, and instead grind out meaningless games.

A real nation requires war, to give men a purpose, and a drive the populace towards bettering themselves. Our world faces many evils, like Europe, Russia, and China, yet we practice diplomacy like cowards.

We as Americans MUST go to war, we must crush the rotten scum of this world, for the good of us, our men,.and our sons.

wats thaa wekomended amount of deeddddotated wam i should havfa serborr?

Does anyone else get turned down every time they ask a girl out yet have lots of opportunities to have casual sex?