Owning Greenland would have been awesome

Owning Greenland would have been awesome.

Why couldn't Trump close the deal?

Attached: greenland.jpg (267x189, 9K)

instead of going to war with iran we’re annexing greenland

a seal waifu for every incel as trump promised!

Attached: AB069A88-5DA7-4EFE-B408-783E910ED2E1.jpg (500x746, 280K)

Do you know why trump bought greenland?
Americas new imprisonment camp?

not closing deals is chess

life sucks, I have no selkie waifu

Because he's a satanic pedo kike who eats babies.

do we need a war with Denmark i think they wouldn't last long

Attached: CNGMFCD.gif (640x360, 491K)

Attached: 24C0AC21-2E07-47DD-8BDE-511B4FD59ADF.jpg (678x480, 190K)

cry harder loser

oh oh oh and also he is a create which leaked through a crack in the great firmament over 2721 years during the great war between the clock work elves and Thanos

>create
creature*
wew, my post almost didn't make any sense, but thankfully i have corrected it

The overton window is open sooooo far on our side this is literally all you can say now. Your best insult involves conceding everything we've been saying is true.

It's over.

He have no balls to annex land. He has no Russian mentality. He is a coward just like all fat mutts. He won't do anything

Attached: 15663177545400.jpg (1343x509, 293K)

The long con is to destroy Denmark's economy through black operations and then offer to buy Greenland again in a few years when it's even cheaper.

Attached: 1565880909488.jpg (600x585, 195K)

We Inuks want our nuna (land) back from you rapists.

We have been stewards of the land for 1000s of years, way before countries called Canada, Russia, Denmark, etc.

Greenland is not for the royal family to take, but belongs to us.

Give back Greenland to Nunavut !

Attached: modern igloo.jpg (622x350, 19K)

Unreasonable oppressive democracy hating monarchs. Grab your assess Greenland you're about to be pillaged.

please, i'm an american and even i don't want the fucking burgers ruining the pure waters there

that dried up old hole, pelosi, started whining and pitching a giant fit and threatening to invade the us mainland with her army of illegals so he had to sideline it for a couple days until we can dig in.

He will seal the deal. He is going to bullycide Denmark while he is at the G7 and then they will fold

you need to quit pining about all that and accept change.
i have some questions.
will i need my lawnmower?
from the looks of it i'm thinking maybe the snowblower.
god i hope we can get old school leaded gas there, it just made an engine run so much better and more power. i didnt mind the smoke.
i suppose a garden is out of the question so we'll be needing a greenhouse for the weed.
i guess i wont need the chainsaw unless i can use it to cut ice blocks for building since i dont see a single tree. who cares, fuck trees, who wants shade when its below zero?
i guess an oil burner will be needed for heat since there are no trees. baby seals are fat and have a lot of oil and we could clobber them and skin em for pelts and slavage the fat for heating oil.
i cant wait to meet you, inuit bro, and trade you some beads and whiskey for your igloo.

My cock is throbbing for Greenland rape pussy. Thanks, Trump!

The United States are always taking away land from us indigenous peoples

kick the united states out of the americas, and give us our lands back ! Give Greenland to Nunavut !

Attached: 104843.jpg (578x578, 44K)

we're coming, inuit bro, like it or not.
you can assimilate with your conquerors or you can meet the fates of the apache and commanche and those baby seals we plan to liquidate.
i,m thing about opening a biker bar for snowmobilers there.
i'll always need someone to wash glasses and skin seals and whatnot.

He won't do anything because he can't. It costs 600 million dollars a year to fund the people of Greenland which Denmark willingly does. Do you think he will do that. Doubts. And he can't kill an entire country worth of people that basicly lives isolated and doesn't hurt anybody the whole world would be against him.