>In-N-Out
>Shake Shack
>Wendy's
>Sonic
>McDonalds
>Whataburger
>Burger King

this isn't up for debate

Attached: ha89agrf2jby.jpg (750x750, 152K)

damn we don't even have that stuff. Colonize us senpai

Forgot Five Guys. Go get more burgers mate.

the best is when you make them yourself
but bk burgers would still probably be shit, their chicken is pretty good tho and as just burgers without cheese they arent half bad

Fuck you in the ass with a nigger dick Whataburger is best.

shit list, but you did say it isn't up for debate. try five guys and white castle next.

>In-N-Out and Whataburger in the same state
where the hell are you?!

pretty good list senpai. have you tried chick fil a yet?

I haven't seen one. will try it if I do though. where do you think it falls on the scale?

The Angry Whopper is the greatest fast food hamburger of all time.

Attached: 194681461.jpg (480x360, 26K)

yeah it was alright. nothing to write home about imo

I had whataburger in texas. I've been driving for almost a month now. I actually had in n out in arizona, I thought it was a california think only for some reason but I guess not

Shake shack definitely beats in-n-out faggot bong

>BK Burgers are shit
>Their chicken is pretty good

this 100%

it was close, I'll admit but you can tell the people at shake shack were onions fags. in n out seemed like normal folk

No Cook Out??? Get the fuck outta here!

Did you get a chance to try Culvers?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

>girls
I had a slow mental development typical of high iq but a fast body development typical of high testosterone. I was incel as fuck in college. Try and be Chad bros.

Monterrey Melt, faggot!

In-N-Out is overrated, but a bargain for the price. Whataburger is god and always will be. Wendy's is meh. Burger King will give you loose stool the next day. Sonic stopped being good in the 90s. Shake Shack is literal nigger-tier. McDonalds can't even really be considered food.

Attached: fuckyou.gif (360x240, 1.76M)

Out of these, probably number 1

Carls Jr. is underrated. That isn't up for debate.

Attached: 19642685_1833487543339216_201751193838862671_n.jpg (960x960, 112K)

no

i see these in petrol stations, is that normal?

>.I've been driving for almost a month now.
have you Cracker Barrel yet? Surely you've seen a gazillion signs

Attached: FIq7H6gO.jpg (512x512, 32K)

>Ugly mutt faces
Well hope the burgers at least were good, but massive doubt

Attached: shit burger.png (800x600, 342K)

every whataburger I went to was full of niggers

once. it was vile

If you're in Austin, TX, try P.Terry's. Not sure if they have those outside of TX. Also, Five Guys, Smashburger, and Carl's Jr are worth trying.

Probably above In-N-Out or right neck and neck with it.

Culver’s is number 1 dummy.

The fuck is a petrol station?

I have a 5 guys 2 blocks from my house. I would say it falls right under in n out. It is an in n out knockoff, similar aesthetics. I think 5 guys fries are better, but in n out burgers are better. Very comparable though.

To be fair, it's Texas.

Nations and Habit Burgers are top tier

The fact that Whataburger isnt number one shows me how much of a massive faggot you are. Literally in a completely different tier than the others you posted

I agree with your list, good sir.

Attached: 60468A5D-0C38-4FA7-BD27-0B4F1A840876.gif (220x244, 516K)

We only have Mc and BK from these, open some more brands here mutt

havent been in texas in over a week. by far my least favorite state and least pleasant experience. spics and niggers everywhere and everyone was so fucking fat. even california was better for the most part which shocked me. honestly most of the western us doesn't look that demographically different from california from what ive seen

In N Out burger are too small. True of every "high end" fast food place.

McDonalds burgers typical don't come standard with all the classic burger parts. You often have to pay more for tomatoes and/or lettuce.

The best is still probably Carl's Jr. aka Hardees. This oldfag remembers when they were better, but it's still the best big burger by typical American "standards."

Whataburger is far better than any of those other burgers fuck you britbong I am officially triggered

have never even heard of these

why are whataburger fags so assblasted? kek

Yes. They may have a reduced menu though. Where you headed to, bong? We can give you tips.

>Whataburger that low
My inner Texan is fucking furious

Attached: 1545449064351.png (478x392, 168K)

This really riles up Texans knowing their burgers are shit.
I would take McDonalds over your shit.

Attached: 24182184-8A9A-4995-8082-12610742CF24.gif (429x393, 1.02M)

Not really. I see most of them as stand alone places. Actually never see a Carls Jr or Hardees in a petrol station before.

Is five guys really in the same category as the others though? I mean I guess it's technically fast food but they don't have a drive thru and it's way classier.

You're in the melting pot now, bud. If you only want to see white people you're gonna have to drive through fly-over country. Even then, lots of hispanics are moving inland. I'm in Colorado currently.

Attached: juicy_burger.jpg (480x639, 62K)