HAPPENING IN NORTH CAROLINA ON AUGUST 30

charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article234211482.html

"The exercises starting next week (to continue through September 12) will involve engagements against a fictitious country known as Pineland, officials said. Staging areas will be largely on private land in 10 of the 21 counties, but the others may feel some impact, officials said.

The 21 counties include Alamance, Anson, Cabarrus, Chatham, Cumberland, Davidson, Davie, Guilford, Harnett, Hoke, Lee, Montgomery, Moore, Randolph, Richmond, Robeson, Rowan, Scotland, Stanly, Union and Wake counties, officials said."

Read more here: charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article234211482.html#storylink=cpy

Heads up, Carolinanons

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-21 Secretive warfare training being staged in 21 North Carolina counties, Army sa (1170x658, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.wral.com/city-manager-says-never-again-after-overnight-army-training-exercise-panics-north-raleigh-neighborhood/18291626/?version=amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 3454D92D-DC85-4D64-9A4B-202012A52692.jpg (622x484, 221K)

Attached: 1566346360545.png (845x603, 116K)

happens regularly dipshit. its basically the "final boss" for aspiring green berets.

Attached: 1566096917741.png (703x911, 29K)

>Pineland
NWFrontards on suicide watch.

It’s their next play for sure.

False flag season starts soon

Robin Sage

>Pineland
sounds like a good name for an ethnostate

Sounds to me like Greenland

>fictitious country known as Pineland
SOON

Attached: us state of greenland.jpg (480x360, 29K)

>The students will match wits with more seasoned soldiers, who will “act as realistic opposing forces and guerrilla freedom fighters,” officials said in a release.

Are they talking about civilians fighting against a tyrannical government?

Bump

just a reminder every even slightly white nation on the face of the globe is being sucked dry and injected with literal subhuman trash

Attached: literally_invading.webm (854x480, 2.77M)

Since 1974 the Army has used this region for final testing and training of those seeking Green Beret. Nothing to see here..

that pic related really activates one's almond centers...

happens every year

Attached: 0FF1FE47-DDBF-4021-820D-21AE192A300A.jpg (327x373, 23K)

Southland. Y'all better think careful bout makin a fuss down in the Southland. You cant even handle wide open Kandahar but you think the foothills of the Appalachians and people who live there are going to be run over by some pertymouths from Ft Benning? Hope you like snakes, ticks, fireants, scorpions, bears, feral dogs.

Attached: 1545272172694.jpg (720x410, 31K)

What's next? Jade Helm????

Morons.........

pineland = leafland?

so, we're buying greenland and taking canada by force?

bump

>Pineland

Cascadia?

Seems pretty low key. 9 days warning and taking place on private property in the middle of nowhere. This is not a happening

muahhahahahahah
I fuckin hope so

Hopefully they wear cute little powder blue UN helmets so we can have target practice.

Robin Sage is the name of a phase in their training that's done literally every cycle, multiple times a year every year and has been going on for a long ass time. There's tons of stuff about it on the internet and lots of interesting books.

They said it was to simulate "Guerilla fighters."

Antifa? or Right Wingers under martial law?

Thats how i read it too

I wonder if a mass shooting will just so happen to take place sometime soon in that area...

everybody user

They need to fuck off. They have acres upon acres upon acres of land to practice their bullshit on. That hotel training from months ago fucked me up as I had just quit nicotine cold turkey that week and was running off of a few hours of sleep. The anxiety I had that night would've killed me if I didnt find out what was happening thru some nobody on twitter.

No one thought to send a letter to the surrounding neighborhoods saying "hey we are gunna have massive gunfire, explosions, and 20 choppers flying over your houses for 4 hours straight starting at 10pm". Instead they sent a notice thru some dumb neighborhood app Ive never heard of.

I wish people in the military would wake up and see that they are being used. The tactics they used in the middle east were practice for what they will do here. The fact they were testing biometrics over there should be alarming. That and going door to door busting in muslims homes.

>pineland

Autism time: What theoretical enemies occupy lands known for pine forests?

When I heard Pineland my mind instantly went to NWF

Cascadia..

Yes. They’re practicing for insurgency. I’d like to see estimated desertion rates though

>The tactics they used in the middle east were practice for what they will do here.

This. Iraq was practice for subduing urban populations and focused on the use of psychological operations used to get neighbors to turn on one another in order to allow for forces to gather biometric census data on the entire population. Afghanistan was practice for engaging irregular forces over tough terrain.

I was only in Iraq so I can only attest to the biometric census data shit, I did not see Afghanistan first hand so I can not say what tactics were being employed at the infantry level.

They’re present in almost every state and Canadian province minus Northwest Territories and Kansas. But mostly Cascadia, which (allegedly) has a large natsoc presence

I was thinking more along the lines of Georgia being that Russia just renewed tensions with them.

Are you kidding? They're making sure no duplicate footage ends up making its way to the internet when they inflate the NWF then pretend to shut them down.

Gib links.

Why you always looking for trouble, Southland? I'll have you know the people of Lakeland are peaceful people. I think it's best if you stay on your land and we'll stay in ours.

Attached: Lakeland.jpg (780x600, 108K)

In cali they did this too at my local Target. Actually now that you mentioned I'm scared to go there now.
I'll stick to Amazon.
Literally military trucks and army people everywhere doing some training then had a break at the In N Out.
Fucking insane.

Links to what, the hotel training? Theres a video in OP's article. Scroll down til you see a 3 min video on the hotel training they did back in march.

Heres a link to the aftermath of the hotel training though.

google.com/amp/s/www.wral.com/city-manager-says-never-again-after-overnight-army-training-exercise-panics-north-raleigh-neighborhood/18291626/?version=amp

Man dont even joke about that now days cause FBI wants to arrest anyone who even talks about them.

shut the fuck up dipshits. Pine trees are all over the southeast in thick forests and these exercises take place with headquarters stationed in PINEVILLE North Carolina. North Carolina, also known as the tarheel state, with tar being a product generated from pine trees, which are prevalent in the heavily forested areas in the state

I think hes implying its a false flag attack. Supposedly everytime some shit goes down there happens to be a military exercise nearby and it causes confusion.

This.

Nearly every tree here is some type of pine.