SHERRIFS HELIPAD TAKING FIRE LANCASTER CA

SEND REINFIRCEMENTS
>inb4source

Attached: 20171011_164114.png (1210x1958, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/california/story/2019-08-21/gunman-opens-fire-at-lancaster-sheriffs-station-wounding-one-deputy
abc7.com/manhunt-on-for-sniper-who-shot-deputy-in-lancaster/5484147/
youtube.com/watch?v=I-yYIwKiY6Q
ktla.com/2019/08/21/sheriffs-deputy-wounded-in-lancaster-shooting/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OFFICER DOWN

Fuck agents of the state

.50 cal.
Is this Antifa with the one stolen out of Oregon?

latimes.com/california/story/2019-08-21/gunman-opens-fire-at-lancaster-sheriffs-station-wounding-one-deputy

Parris said he remains concerned about the planning that allowed a facility for people with mental health issues to be built in a four-story building overlooking the sheriff's station.

abc7.com/manhunt-on-for-sniper-who-shot-deputy-in-lancaster/5484147/

What a bunch of ham fisted try hard faggots. Holy shoehorn.

>mental health issues
Another Ecofacist went postal.

its a liberal arts school

>liberal arts
What are we going to do about these white supremacist conservative terrorist shooting up this sherrifs station?

Ahh so now the gun grabbers are going after the .50's?

Inb4 trump bans barretts...

Nah they are gonna move on to no more 4 story buildings in counties with Sheriffs office.

Source tells me they were trying to down the chopper.

Are they still pushing the mental health red flag shit? What did they do, activate another mkultra'd pasty so they can craft the news cycle around it?

is epstein being moved 24/7 and this time they found him? is he on a nationwide spill the beans tour. Is it coming to a major city near you?

Any idea why? Shits and giggles? Show of force? Part of something bigger?

Was the officer in the chopper?

they probably threw that in just in case.
the articles seemed to say they were concentrating on an apartment building and though they had the suspect at least contained

They had to.

Attached: 20190821_154206.jpg (1080x1632, 543K)

The shooter is never in the building.
The Patsie will be.

Can you give us an accurate assessment ;the big picture of wtf is going on?

Who are the players?
What are their ends?

Would really appreciate it.

Welp, that .50 has been kept in reserve for a long time.
It had to be a pretty high value target

Attached: 5D2EEB21-CC3A-4210-8FA2-831E33D7C9C3.jpg (500x759, 64K)

I had a 16.5 hour detail yesterday and was up at 3:40 after 3 hours shut eye for another 12 hour which I am just coming off of.
I am on a 1.5 hour traverse to bivy.
I don't have my files, and don't think I can be clear and concise atm.

Understood.

Maybe ill ask again in the future.

Whoa, what could lead somebody to do a mass shooting, I wonder...

youtube.com/watch?v=I-yYIwKiY6Q

Technology is a tool. Like any other tool, it can be used for good or evil. This lecture hopes to discuss the perils of clandestine uses, as well as the good, so a balance and understanding can be reached. Often the Ivory Towers shield us from the evil of man.

What we would like you to consider is the possible abuse of such technology. If the recipient of these voices beamed into their heads remotely was not aware the technology existed, could they be convinced the voices were ghosts, demons, aliens, God or a mental illness? Could they be driven to do things out of character? Commit crimes or hurt themselves or those around them?

I would like to invite you and your students to a virtual lecture followed by Q & A. The presenter is Dr. Robert Duncan, scientist and engineer, who worked on black budget projects for DARPA, CIA, the Justice Department, and the Department of Defense. Dr. Duncan was involved in artificial intelligence and cybernetics. As a Harvard student, he studied linguistics under professor Noam Chomsky at MIT for natural language processing and has studied many hours in the media labs. His research is primarily in cybernetics and brain to computer interfacing networks.

During his career, he became aware of the military’s experimentation on targeting the US civilian population and soon realized he was creating a dangerous weapon if used for dark projects. Once Duncan realized they were targeting innocent people, he became a whistleblower.

Must be a real happening. The news ain't saying shit.
Had it been bullshit we'd have wall to wall coverage.

Why is it that you are even permitted to be here, doing this?

Seems like it would be against the rules.

fucking sniper gone rogue. The Commiefornia madness is real. Muh strongest gun laws in the country.

Bump

Who "permitted" Paul to do pic related?
He is my Ancestor, and my Forefather was at Valley Forge with General Washington.
I am a Son of The American Revolution.
We are taking back The Republic without firing a shot.

Attached: 20190714_114712.jpg (1080x843, 438K)

he's back!

Attached: o9nkqo-dorner.jpg (535x452, 74K)

>>Who "permitted" Paul to do pic related?

You or an user larping as you claimed that the trump admin pulled prior thread about a possible nuke exchange. That implies both knowledge of and control over what is said here, as well as an approval of disseminating the info, in the first place. Which begs the question :why? Why is it allowed? Since I assume you are a whitehat, then the dissemination of misinfo would be unlikely to be the reason (unless you want to fuck with blackhats...), so then I must assume that you want us to know some of the 'inside ball' -which leads to another question :given much of the content of the info bein passed around on Jow Forums (nazis, jews, holocaust, etc) -why is it that this is allowed?

>We are taking back The Republic without firing a shot.

From who?

What are the chances that you, being the descendant of a revolutionary, would be in the position you are in?

This is why I asked for a summary of just what the fuck is going on -I get the feeling that there is so much more to all of this; more than I could ever imagine.

>Hes back!
>now with robo skeleton, enhanced senses and cool face scars

6 million dollar dorner!
If only!

Great question.
I'd like to know as well.
But how can any answer be trusted?

Ahhh -that is the nature of the anonymous panamanian ukulele enthusiast board known as the 4 of chans....You can trust no one.

Nothing he posted can be trusted. He's most likely deluded attention-seeking lonely loser incel living in his mom's basement and he's presenting his dreams of "taking the republic back" and being "a son of the American Revolution" as reality to bait you all into giving him attention, because he is so starved of human interaction, that role-playing on the internet is the only way he can get it.

Another person noticed that here:
>What are the chances that you, being the descendant of a revolutionary, would be in the position you are in?

Mathematically it's extremely unlikely that what he stated is true. He didn't provide proof for absolutely anything he claimed and he made a thread at the time first reports started showing up, while a real insider would post much earlier and provide a detailed story of what happened like with the Jeffrey Epstein situation when his death has been posted here over half an hour before first official reports.

>nip
Activates the s o y beans.

Closest Mums basement prolly 1436 kliks out.

Attached: 20190821_193735.jpg (1061x775, 390K)

Stopped reading at incel. Nice try memeflaggot.

holy shit an incel just flew over my house

Bump

Based

Eh, might be interesting.
Bump

You know the high level insider ?

Attached: 0CB0E7F9-FFC7-4A90-A5F8-31D9B1C59587.jpg (2366x3000, 1.38M)

>LANCASTER CA
ktla.com/2019/08/21/sheriffs-deputy-wounded-in-lancaster-shooting/

op is a fag

oh shit, guys

His Forefather felled The Walls of Jericho, his Lineage is helping us Fell the walls of The Deep State.