Scottish Heritage

First off, a friend asked me to post. I'm to 1) not fill in the other blanks, 2) stay in this thread for 15 minutes after I post to answer questions, 3) make at least 1 more post, 4) stay only 15 minutes and leave, 5) and not look anywhere else because you have many more rules than these that I can't know.

-------------------------------------------
Are you of Scottish ancestry? I am a district Clan Chief in the United States for a substantial clan. I'm not supposed to say the name (see #1 above) but the exact name doesn't matter; the clans are represented in the US for every major Scottish name- there is one for yours, and you will have a regional district chief that organizes events and attends Highland festivals in an official capacity in your region. Your regional districts report to your Clan Chief in Scotland, and serve as representative here in the US.

You may be surprised to find out you are Scottish; many Scots surnames were made illegal by the British, and Scots were murdered, scattered, or even shipped off as slaves to the American colonies and Australia, especially the more 'problem' clans. And many Scots surnames do not have the Mac/Mc that denote coming from the Highlands, so you could be Scots and not know it. The most American names you can think of; Adams, Johnson, Buchanan, Campbell, Craig, Davis, Hamilton etc, are Scot. More than half of the American Presidents have been of Scottish ancestry, including our current President.
Smaller clans have affiliations with larger clans, so even if you do not see your last name represented, you will still be part of a larger affiliated clan based on historical blood ties between clans.

1/2

Attached: tartans.jpg (857x680, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clanchiefs.org.uk/chief/
everfest.com/lists/cultural-scottish-festivals
surnames.behindthename.com/names/usage/scottish
vocaroo.com/i/s1wtIkDSbNak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The clan chiefs in Scotland form the Standing Council of Scottish Chiefs. The Chiefs are always looking out for relations here in the United States and elsewhere. Our ties are not political and not stopped by political boundaries which change; they are of blood and surpass oceans and time. Maps change but blood does not change. Kings come and go, but blood does not change. We are clann: children of the same blood.

The Chiefs are looking for you. Every clan is now international, with a worldwide reach that is pinned to your clan's chief in Scotland and spreads out to you and your children. Find yours and join. Attend a Highland Festival and check in to say hello at your official clan's booth. And remember April 6, National Tartan Day! Even if you don't know your clan's tartan, there are several universal or regional plaids you can wear.

The Standing Council of Scottish Chiefs: (you can find your clan's official website here). The Scottish main websites will have links to the American/Canadian/Australian regional and district clan websites, so start here. -- clanchiefs.org.uk/chief/

Scottish festivals in the US:
everfest.com/lists/cultural-scottish-festivals

Scottish surnames:
surnames.behindthename.com/names/usage/scottish

Thank you for your time and hospitality!

Aren't clans just the surname while the 'clan chief' is direct paternal?

Attached: 128-1283253_asuza1-anime-girl-judging-you.png.jpg (820x892, 182K)

I'm an America of the McDonald's clan. I love the traditional McFlurry when listening to the noisy airbag horn instrument

The clan chief must have firm direct ancestry to previous clan chiefs yes. They can trace back directly for several hundred years. And in our clan, the rules are that you must be able to establish your ancestry to be a district or regional chief in the US like myself.

But because of how we have all been harried, murdered and scattered, all you need is the name yourself or through your ancestors to be part of it.

I'm Irish and we tend to think having a clan chieftan without ruling a land is kind of gay.

Fuck off mutts. You're not Scottish.

Excuse me im 15.6% irish and from the O'Brien clan. im going to be chieftan soon of my region

Attached: reddup-r-amerimutt-53579528.png (500x423, 65K)

Its shite being scott ish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're the lowest of the low, wankers colonized by wankers!

Good man. Thanks user.

The Scottish chiefs disagree you. Please refer to the Council of Chiefs website I linked, where you'll find the Scottish Chiefs acknowledging and welcoming Scottish people wherever they are, wherever the English have forced them to end up.

You're fuck all Scottish and tartan is for cucks.

t. actually Scottish.

Thank you. And now my designated 15 minutes are up and Im to leave 'before I get into trouble'. Peace.

Let’s see yours Mohamads

Attached: 8D65E750-ECFE-44EC-94DD-5F404F1293BE.jpg (1242x2208, 262K)

We just want your tourist money you dumb fucks. Nobody really believes you're actually Scottish.

Southern American, so mine are Scotch-Irish, very stereotypically, and they all arrived here between 1700 and 1830.
Plenty of interest in Scottish heritage things in the SE.

You sound very sexy

>paying someone to tell me what I already know and farm my data

Both sides if my family are recorded back to the 1650s. I have heirlooms older than your country, Mutt.

You're still a cuck to the queen of England. At least ireland put up a fight and got its independence. lmao

Going back that far my family was there as well. I’m not claiming to be something I’m not. I’m content to be an American. You just sound like the saltiest little bitch when these people are just interested in their heritage.

>the Scottish chiefs disagree with you
They aren't fucking Scottish either
Aye tartan is pretty gay
That's true also

Newsflash: you're cucks with no land entitled to you. At least my mom's side got a Baron title from the Northern Ireland thing. Your guys' names don't mean anything. Lmao

Attached: 1536294154064.jpg (900x900, 75K)

yes

Attached: 787c99164ccf64d3e6b8aac344d2253f.png (746x491, 700K)

share the banana, kid. or i'll beat you up

beating up girls huh? Damn scotts and their women abusing.

Attached: 1487594551139.png (1012x720, 686K)

is that a boy or a girl

Attached: 1536381874150.jpg (720x890, 113K)

Quiet down, paki scum

man i'm autistic and just realized not all clans owned land in history.

>Both sides if my family are recorded back to the 1650s
Congratulations you have a family tree equal to this mutt whose ancestors came from your god forsaken island. Even have the fucking boats that took them to this country before the founding.
I expect more from you. Church records should go back far longer then 1600's

Attached: 1565899297653.jpg (858x828, 266K)

R A R E
A
R
E

Heirlooms? Lol. Like fucking doilies and broaches and blankets?

fuck off to Scotland then if you love it so much, heritage fag

Attached: American.jpg (1024x416, 108K)

THERE IT IS

Attached: 1563060408681.jpg (552x920, 66K)

Does that ever get tiresome? You have been on this board for quite some time

Attached: 1564540488462.gif (640x360, 1.38M)

Please to let me know my reporting Clan. I am a Stu. How come you listed Campbell you shite weasel?

You again! Hey there!

And buckwheat said...

Attached: 86715-large-402900-e1496242602272.jpg (691x699, 64K)

you're one step away from saying "imigrants are more American actually."

OF....COURSE NOT user
i've been on Jow Forums since before moot made it, so, i am heavily addicted, i require over 100 shitposts per day, it costs me almost 5 hours per day, but im in too deep, you might think i'd go insane after all that time but no, i am perfectly fine opening the door to get on the floor so that everyone can walk the dinosaur

Attached: 1566271687078.jpg (480x480, 86K)

no more addicted then myself user, carry on

Attached: 1563748951340.jpg (766x431, 62K)

>carry on
oh no, please, allow me to compensate you

Attached: 1562443301284.jpg (500x500, 53K)

Hey, hows life, i bet it is amazing

Attached: 1560475143883.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Oliver clan reporting in

If there's one thing our global degeneration should tell you, it's that heritage is an ultimately meaningless matter. If it meant anything, virtually every European country wouldn't have decided to throw all its heritage into the trash for the sake of importing some mystery meat. Take the Swedes, for example. A rich and fascinating history. Yet what significance does any of it have, then they are clearly determined to accelerate their nation into a brick wall at 100kmph?

Heritage is a curiosity to be observed in museums, not as something to really build a nation upon. The core reason being that: people die, and ideas and experiences die with them.

Until that changes, all you'll have are repeating cycles of history of productive people building valuable from nothing, and then spoiled unappreciative ancestors throwing it all away generations later. The point of this message is that people are a living, breathing entity. So what of our history, when your women are unruly, your land overtaken by foreigners, and your societal wealth squandered on destructive projects.

Every generation has its own battle to maintain/restore order, and that knowledge is the only real inheritance and heritage worth passing on

No one has ever given me a wallet of hot pockets, thanks user have some 2d girls in return

Attached: 1565491612669.jpg (1872x1235, 672K)

Fuck off pollack why don't you fuck off to England and shut the fuck up

Tracing lineage is for propagation of gene quality you disgusting rat.

Celts are semites btw

hold up now you don't get my entire fucking wallet you lunatic
you get A pocket, ONE
the fuck

Attached: 1546871737904.jpg (593x601, 44K)

Gods work faggot from a strange land.

I'm like 65% scottish. Scottish-Americans are better Scots than most scottish - what a pathetic (non)country

If that had any merit to it at all, the Jews would be an example of exceptional genetic selection. There's a reason the Bible instructs us to avoid pointless genealogies

A heritage is built, and dies, with a man. If you think you'll be anything but a butt of a joke in Scotland with your Scottish heritage then you are very naive

Are you retarded? They're indo-European ya shitskin.

>faggot from a strange land.
do you ACTUALLY think that
i mean come on now
come on man

Attached: 1547686745318.png (428x424, 124K)

>wherever the English have forced them to end up
Don’t buy into the English vs Scots d&c agenda. The same (((group))) have created the false tension and have fucked up both sides. Ever wondered why England was getting overwhelmed with E.U. immigrants and Scotland was still fine and dandy? The varying support for brexit between the two nations was manufactured by ensuring they were subjected to different experiences of E.U. membership.

Those are some nice tablecloths my dude

Queen Victoria traced her lineage to King David and is now the leader of the jewish people, retard. I'm a blue blood and more intelligent / talented than anyone in your related family. Lineages were traced for a reason, rat.

you can't be fucking serious
The English are the worst faggots on the planet, and now you don't even have to be referring to the white ones. I'ts like a magnet for all the trash people of the world to nest at

Na Scots are cucks. They are a different gene group to the Britons. Gave up their land without a struggle. Really cannot respect that.

That's lovely for Queen Victoria. Several generations later, Prince Harry throws it all into the garbage by marrying in a black family, Prince Andrew is busy fucking 10 year olds with Epstein, and the current Queen Elizabeth looks like shes praying for death on a daily basis to save her from this shame. All a pointless exercise

Prince Harry is a bastard whose father is a stable master. You don't know shit, retard.

Oh, and for a "blueblood" you sure do communicate like someone who would be more fit packing shopping bags in a grocery store.

I am McNeal of the clan McNeal and i challenge the chieftan to trial by combat! If victorious i shall then challenge all chieftans until i am declare High King of ireland an scotland!

Attached: schenckanguish2.jpg (799x459, 85K)

You communicate like someone whose family has done nothing notable in history besides from being roamers. There are family histories for even farmhands. You are worthless down to the genetic level.

You know nobody in Scotland actually gives a fuck about this right?

There are probably x5 the number of people abroad who claim Scots ancestry than there are actual Scots.

Nah, I wish it was true because it would be funny but Harry is 70/20/10 Philip/Diana/Charles. That meme gets less convincing the older he gets.

Attached: prince-harry-looks-like-prince-philip-t.jpg (820x492, 72K)

This is why virginity of the marrying princess was important throughout history.

>many Scots surnames were made illegal by the British
You stupid fucking imbecile. Scots ARE BRITISH.

Anyroad, SAGE this spam shite.

Attached: kiiri 1510421940600.jpg (476x600, 78K)

>"The Scottish people (Scots: Scots Fowk; Scottish Gaelic: Albannaich) or Scots, are a nation and ethnic group native to Scotland. Historically, they emerged from an amalgamation of two Celtic-speaking peoples, the Picts and Gaels, who founded the Kingdom of Scotland (or Alba) in the 9th century. Later, the neighbouring Celtic-speaking Cumbrians, as well as Germanic-speaking Anglo-Saxons and Norse, were incorporated into the Scottish nation."
Partly. Mostly Celtic.

It's a GEOGRAPHICAL term in 2019 you utter mong.

Attached: tiresom 1560373141489.png (700x819, 318K)

Great Britain is the island. Britain is England and Wales.

what a scot you are, if you care so much about your heritage why dont you move to that country ? why do you larp like a faggot in some shithole

fuck niggers
fuck jannies
and fuck scotts

Most Irish, Scottish, and English people live in foreign countries such as USA, Canada, and Australia.

Attached: 894607d1c9bc0ceb34eaf7c0457e8f89cc24ee4f52783da96bf49f719849aff3.jpg (1240x1743, 105K)

Well lets get to it then.

Attached: FILE0005.jpg (236x305, 19K)

hnnng

vocaroo.com/i/s1wtIkDSbNak

Attached: 1541220476200.png (1024x511, 213K)

>Albion is an alternative name for the island of Great Britain.
>The name for Scotland in the Celtic languages is related to Albion:
>Alba in Scottish Gaelic, Albain (genitive Alban) in Irish, Nalbin in Manx
>and Alban/ian in Welsh, Cornish, and Breton.
>These names were later Latinised as Albania
>and Anglicised as Albany,

>which were once alternative names for Scotland.
what does that tell you?

Y dna is handed down unchanged from father to son throughout the generations. We are kin.

Attached: Brittish Isles y dna.png (760x411, 39K)

follow her on youtube if you'd like, she goes by "dude thats lewd asmr"