Is this country beyond saving bros?

I've seriously begun to lose hope. The children are now somewhere between 40-50% white. I can't take this feel anymore. Should we all flee to Europe while we still can since they still have better demographics and can be saved? Who would even take us? Or is everything just fucked? I'm losing hope in this country I used to love so much.

Attached: 1519181940115.jpg (620x478, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8VR32iSyz-g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can still save the north west and canada. the rest is probably mexican land by now

>tfw i grew up and still am living in texas
>tfw we used to be the gung-ho patriotic farmers-with-guns bread basket state
>tfw we will now be majority hispanic in 2021

I fucking hate jews so much for causing this. Every day I pray to Jesus Christ to bring us a Fourth Reich.

Attached: 1565025332889.jpg (396x432, 144K)

Imagine having no personality so all you do is talk about the white race on an anime image board 24/7

Sorry the northwest is gone.
The state of Washington went from 90% white in 1980 to 70% white now and its projected to be 57% white by 2030. Gets even worse further out, under 50% white by 2040 and under 45% white by 2050.

Cheer up. Check Trump's feed. He's attacking the Jews and Israel for inflicting progressive diversity and multiculturalism on America.

youtube.com/watch?v=8VR32iSyz-g

QAnon, Trump's Jow Forums representatives may soon return to us, as his predictions are coming to pass.

Imagine being a shitskin like yourself. I seriously hate just seeing darkies like you, fat smelly ugly dark retarded manlets in the street, if we were living 100 years ago your kind would've been shot on sight over here. Too bad jews changed that, but one day things will go back to how they were, chang/panjeet/whatever shade of mystery meat you are.
Fuck this gay earth.
Fucking shitskins man. This country is fucked in 101 different ways. Midwest and some northeastern states are the only white states left and kike-funded ""NGOS"" are intentionally shipping sub saharan niggers to there en masse. We need to regroup in Europe or something then come take this back later.

Attached: 1551900321728.jpg (1200x831, 162K)

IMAGINE BEING A NIGGER. HAHAHAHAHA

NIGGER

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

based

The world would unironically be a better place if America and everything it stood for was extirpated from existence.

A country built from the ground up on genocide and slavery has absolutely nothing to be proud of. America's "achievements" are irrelevant.

Europe is fucked too and so is East Asia. There will be no where to go but to fight or die. Yes it is very demoralizing to watch your Homeland burn because Idiocracy and Jewish subversion.

idk any immediate solutions, but just know you aren’t alone
many people feel the same way you do about this country

Attached: 47900E9F-8963-4D8F-84A1-9F9B255C0E50.jpg (800x646, 131K)

Then why is everyone so fucking liberal and retarded and passive?

i didn’t say we weren’t fucked

Attached: F818384C-C281-462E-8064-EBD5199D3365.jpg (460x272, 56K)

This is such a retarded timeline bro. Like legit if this shit was going on even just 60 years ago people would be fucking up in arms. Now people are just letting the entire west get raped by kikes no problem. Just fuck man.

Canada is gone too except maybe central Canada.

No sweetie, you're just losing to the CHAD TRANARCHISTS, and once we win and destroy Kolonizer Amerikkka, all chuds will be put in death camps and gender reassignment will be mandatory under the threat of ISIS execution.

The day of the Hanged Porky is coming, and there's not a damn thing you can do to stop it, CHUD!

So go out and do something. More people are against this than you think but we're not allowed to talk about it in public.

agreed
ive become so discouraged by the ruins of this country; there doesn’t seem to be any light at the end of this tunnel

Attached: 507D411C-48BA-43BE-AAA7-029BE72ADB4E.jpg (1024x839, 154K)

It’s not beyond saving but there probably aren’t enough people willing to do what is necessary. Despite that, invading Europe isn’t the answer. I may be French by way of my grandmother, for example, but I’d never go there and expect to be welcomed without speaking French. All we can do is use our power to promote America’s European identity until there’s a critical mass of people who can take action with popular legitimacy.

what CAN you do, leaf

Just become a white Hispanic. All you need to do is learn to speak Spanish and get out in the sun, get a nice tan. The ethnostate isn't happening, ethnostates are over, like the horse drawn carriage. Shit sucks but you can either mope around and wish Hitler won, or you can learn to succeed in this brave new world. If you work your way up to the top and become a Jew things really aren't so bad. That's all I have to say OP.

that isn’t how this works
go away josé

Cause you listen to a bunch of hippy faggots or live by them?

Just call out the Jews. They rely on the rest of us giving up. oy vey!

Sure it is user. You don't want to become a rich Jewish technocrat ruling over hordes of brown people? What the hell is wrong with you? WHO HURT YOU?

the world did, user
the world did

bro we were never even 80% white. have you looked at an american history book? nonwhites have been a significant portion of the population since the conception because of slavery, annexations, immigration etc.

The world hurt me too user.

Attached: F484D4B9-7F36-4A85-9971-5892F8860F31.jpg (520x341, 51K)

nigger this country was between 85-90% white for 200 years, shut the fuck up

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States

Organized force is all we have left. This can take a variety of means.

yeah
like the final hope would be if THIS generation right now did a third reich type thing and booted all spics/niggers out, but since this gen is now half white it's either now or never (like within the next 15 or less years). there's a literal like .1% chance of that happening though. we're probably just fucked.

Attached: sadness7.png (700x700, 1.87M)

Yeah you should kill yourself

>Should we all flee to Europe while we still can since they still have better demographics and can be saved?

Maybe. America is done. There's no reversing the demographic decline now that Trump showed that he's just a kike puppet. Civil war is another possibility.

Peaceful racial partition is the best option, but unlikely because the elites always have to go kicking and screaming. They will procrastinate away the chance to use any rational or peaceful option and they'll most likely try to put white people in death camps. Then armed whites will fight back, leading to periods of asymmetric warfare similar to how it was done in Iraq and Lebanon. Maybe through renewed paganism or adopting Islam, whites will develop tactics of suicide bombing and infiltration. They could do this with Christianity too because early Christians were happy to be killed for their faith, but that kind of Christian belief has been discouraged. So it isn't likely to be Christianity.

Texan here. I love my state but I hate to see how it's being over run by Mexican leaches that are being protected by the Dems and other cock gobblers because they aren't as rich as us and they need to stay in power.
As far as Texas is concerned, it's pretty fucked but there are some glimmers of hope. A wall (I don't know how big) is being made which will to some extent cut off illegal immigrants and slow down the replacement of Texans. But if there is going to be real change, there needs to be an economic crash. With this economic crash, it is CRUCIAL that white nationalist use that crash as an opportunity to kick out the invaders.
I do not want to see my state fall to these salty niggers that got their asses handed to them back in the 1800s

Gravity only pulls one way

Well stop voting democrat and letting illegals take your country. Grow a spine and fight for something, at least live the best years of your life doing something worth while.

We would need outside help. But at the same time Americans in general are complacent and never want to get out of their comfort zone. Despite the shit we give blacks, Arabs, etc. we should admire their willingness to revolt at the drop of a hat

Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like on
A-Jupiter and Mars
In other words, hold my hand
In other words, baby, kiss me
Fill my heart with song and let me sing for ever more
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you
Fill my heart with song
Let me sing for ever more
You are all I long for, all I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words
In other words
I love you

>new vegas

Attached: skykings.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Get people organized

Incorrect. Bugpeople and other niggers rely on organization. They don't belong here. They can't survive on their own.

Get land outside the cities. Learn to be as self sufficient as possible.
Perhaps force Balkanization is the only way but something must be done.

Okay so then stay on Jow Forums and complain into the wind then, retard.

It's not like anybody was forcing you to admit that you're a chinkoid commie-lover.

we need more people involved. we are a fringe community alone. we need these ideas being discussed mainstream, and being adopted mainstream. i don't think these shooters that kill 50 or so people are really accomplishing much. they just stir the pot and get everyone rallied up against us even more. it makes our ideas less mainstream, and scares the masses away. we need more people on our side, not less.

Europoors jealous that Trump is browning America before the democrats can. MIGA!

Attached: Run.jpg (1920x1064, 985K)

I don't like how the world is becoming a smaller place. Every fucking dickhead in their shitholes make things worse and worse and then just go "oh well XD Time to move! I'm a refugee :)"
Where are people going to go when there's nothing left? What are they going to do? The rich destroy the environment, the third worlders destroy their own cultures and societies. We're all going to be dead in a hundred years, this can't continue.

Attached: 1566272180342.png (466x486, 136K)

>Cheer up. Check Trump's feed. He's attacking the Jews and Israel for inflicting progressive diversity and multiculturalism on America.
>Muh Qanon
I can’t wait until Jim Watkins’ hearing ends so he can take you fuckers back to 8ch.

Attached: CD727DF9-59A7-4497-A52C-52623C787E00.gif (412x384, 2.69M)

white people are going to be exterminated in a decade after the boomers die
all the white zoomer females are getting usurped by nonwhites, i dont care what you want to say but i know young girls are indoctrinated with racemixing beyond anyones belief, and even the boys as well, the whole youth is nothing but consumer materialistic nigger culture
whites have a decade or they will be openly slaughtered by the government, institutions and corporations with public support from nonwhites and women

You underestimate how big the U S. is. Just get a group of people and start a town away from the big cities.

This.

The real question is it worth saving. Maybe 10% of whites are more or less Jow Forumstier. Probably 30% actively want the white race destroyed. The rest aware either apathetic or just don’t want their comfy lifestyles taken away. Even if you remove all Jews and non whites you have a country full of cowards to run now. Women would still bitch about not getting fair treatment despite being given the highest living standard available. You still have to compete sexually over roasties and coalburners who swear that “it was just a phase” or whatever. My point is that a people’s worth redemption wouldn’t be in this position to begin with.

Attached: 98ABCDF4-F728-4063-A449-0B4AE0453DAC.gif (300x186, 1007K)

Bring it.

Attached: CDF6A77A-E203-432C-9F94-089AEA60F151.gif (400x244, 2.93M)

that is a defeatist mentality. we should focus on growing, not on shrinking away into oblivion. that is a mentality of someone being at a loss.
it's also a short term solution, what if the gov't tries to forcably integrate those or something?

this is a problem. we need females. if we formed an all male society, we couldn't reproduce and would die out after a generation. there are some females that see our way, but we need more. we need to be inclusive of them. we need to protect them, as if they are our own. any of us could just as easily have been born one of them. i think the indoctrination though, is more geared towards them though (and they are more succeptible to it). this is a big problem. we need more mainstream support on this before it is too late. if it ever got to the point where they tried to destroy us, we would get the support, but that would be too late.

i agree, after the first civil war it is unlikely the gov't will allow another succession. trump, as far as he goes, isn't going far enough. but he is our best option. we need mass support before it gets too late. the problem you are showing, is that the resistance is AFTER the racial cleansing starts, after whites have a chance of winning. if we become small scale fighters, we will be at a big disadvantage.

>saw the qt blonde girl I have a crush on walking hand in hand with a nigger today
it’s all so tiresome...

tough luck. the white race is deficient so its dying rightfully.

they may have unique traits like light eyes and fair hair color but at the end of the day they are subhuman and therefore will be replaced by better races.

see about the last 2 sentences you posted, i agree with you it is hard to look past that. idk if i could ever be with a girl that was with a non-white. it's a bit of a dealbreaker to me. but, women are fucking stupid. they largely do what society tells them to do / what is "socially acceptible". so instead of blaming the woman doing it, it is better to BLAME THE SOCIETAL INFLUENCES. women do what is mainstream. they are followers, men are the leaders.

i would still say myself, a girl that has been with a nonwhite is offlimits to me. but they should still be within limits to SOME white guy. a lower ranking one of course, but low ranking is better than some mulatto. so we have to, to some extent, have an "appearance" of forgiveness to the whore women, and encourage them to "come back" to us, through social niceity bullshit.

Spic

Be careful of blackpillers. Most likely a demoralization strategy. We are quickly growing around the world. This is a long term game, not short term. Victory isn't in 3 years, it's in 5-10 years. Keep going. Support and spread alt media.

Be careful believing it ain’t that bad. It’s actually much worse.

Yes, what can one expect from USA?

Whites will probably never be outright killed, but racemixing and population replacement will become even more popular avenues of attack. TV advertisements show WM/BF in addition to BM/WF in the past couple of years, because white men are more likely to race mix.

>it's in 5-10 years

10-30

Honestly I think that’s counterproductive for them at this point. Would be really fight back against it? Probably not, but they really have a good thing for them going. They don’t need to make it obvious. Just by having the two most popular sports be majority nigger (football and basketball) and all the music be some kind of rap is already more than enough. That combined with white guilt in education would almost secure their victory.

>We are quickly growing around the world.
completely untrue
>This is a long term game, not short term.
whites do not have the time to play the long term game
>Victory isn't in 3 years, it's in 5-10 years.
there wont be enough whites in 5-10 years to do anything at all
>Support and spread alt media.
(((alt media)))

They are out in droves tonight. Worst I’ve seen it in a few weeks.

Retard

Why not 50-100? Or even better yet how about never, let's let ourselves get demographically genocided right Shlomo?

If you want to look at it as a long term game, things have been getting worse for decades now.

Stay and make kids.

Wrong.

You can organize. And that is the solution.
Read Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" so you understand their playbook.

Then read "Righteous Indignation" to understand how long the deck has been stacked against you in the media.