New intel

121 KB JPG
1 Ppl appearing as figures of light on surveillance

2 Epstein is dead...scalpel slice on throat...dig

3 Psychwards illegally detaining patients to milk insurance $ and test experimental drugs

4 Langolier World - Humans being sold as "Hi-Tech Toys" Think outside of the box

5 Extraordinary abilities are real. Less marvel, more jedi.

6 The DEW attack in CA wasn'tt what anyone thought...no one has the right narrative, not even the ...'.

7 Technology isn't the only way to control the weather...cf Butterfly Effect, then think

8 Academia and Scientific community has been compromised

Details to come..take time to dig, read, and think. Keep an open mind but at the end of the day, close it on something solid. There isn't much time.

Attached: gamble.jpg (1225x1501, 240K)

how about you suck a fat dick like you were born to, OP

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

9 some truth is released in movies to see how people will react. The more I'm opposed the more secrets I'll post. Cf project stargate gateway assessment and analysis

Wow, I wonder what triggered the glownigger...i took this post with a grain of salt until it was immediately shilled against

I oppose you user say moar

Look into the Baker Act law in Florida and the mass amounts of people who have been detained...compare the years and number of people

Fuck that triggered faghots glowniggers can't hide...i see what you did in this post...some things listed are verified facts and not secrets at all so if someone dismisses you completely, they look stupid...i just want to know what the agenda is

Why are you talking to yourself?

The sage fag glownigger only 1 post and it's to still against facts...what a pathetic clowny clown you are

Nothing is a coincidence...the left wants you to believe Epstein escaped alive to demoralize the right...that some ppl are above the law and impossible to seek justice against...dont believe the lie

Attached: media_trump_unfairly.jpg (600x300, 144K)

>dig! Dig for truth with breadcrumbs!
>i cant just tell you! Make sure to dig!
>also, theres very little time for some reason!

Fuck off LARP.

Fuck off, faggot, it's an interesting thread for once

I'll dig for you, you lazy fuck...I was going to anyway and post my findings on here...now what, shill?

Canada is the next America for jews. See his post as early proof

Hey retard why are you same fagging?

Attached: 1346200863214.jpg (1135x1017, 62K)

Epstein slit by a scapel? Maybe the doctor who was supposed to perform his plastic surgery realized he was going to be killed after he completed the job so said fuck it and murdered the pedo....at least that's what some dark fucks on 08 think....oh no, but we are not supposed to talk about epstein we are supposed to focus on ANOTHER SHOOTING THAT JUST HAPPENED IN L.A. fuck off msm

TRY HARDER

Dont believe anything msm

Attached: abc-police-line.jpg (804x1272, 299K)

10 the elites have a blood fetish but adrenochrome is a red herring...can buy it yourself..CF Ambrosia

I'm talking to you, glowfaggot...i guess they save the high IQ glowfaggots for actual field work

Prove me wrong, faggot....let's see if your basless assertions stand up against evidence based reasoning...it's interesting that Jow Forums tracks IP in such a way...no safe way to drop real intel as I thought