DENMARK IS OFFICIALLY FUCKED

>President Donald Trump declared Danish Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen’s dismissal of his idea to buy Greenland “nasty” and an affront to the United States

Get ready to have your NATO membership and all associated protections revoked. You could've sold Greenland for billions if not trillions, now it will be taken by force.

Attached: affront.jpg (820x953, 192K)

No matter what you think of all this and the fact Trump's an idiot the Danish pm is still a dumb bitch for responding publicly to any of this

Gas the Danes, race war now.

lol I hope that retarded Danish cunt didn't have anything important to talk to the president of the most powerful country on the planet about

Attached: trump dat ass.jpg (743x744, 51K)

based Denmark. Wish we could get this scum president to cancel his presidency. Maybe we just had to call him "nasty" this whole time???.

Attached: CB2862C5-A5D2-4853-8895-A5CCB13DFC4D.jpg (1125x998, 109K)

Abrams tanks will be at the steps of the Danish parliament by next week.

You don't just say no to the King of the Jews.

I know you're mad Greenland isn't on there

Attached: BD41BEB1-77A1-43F1-9B80-EE4D290A8486.jpg (2754x1692, 438K)

Yet

Attached: EB0959DB-D8A9-4E96-9FC8-C036B4AF3FAD.png (640x843, 574K)

Attached: BBF57F7D-CB58-4D58-BE61-CE93CADD0A89.jpg (492x934, 293K)

>Yid Trump threatening another White country
Already did this with Denmark before over Nordstream II, too. His entire jewish government needs to be killed. Hope you Europeans who live under delusions about not being "racist" and supporting multi-culturalism start figuring out Trump is directing his nigger terror squad against you.

We're getting Greenland.
The only question now is what to call it.
Trumpia seems a nice fit.

uh-huh. One of those "God is going to fix shit eventually, you just have to be patient" kind of things ey?.

>>President Donald Trump declared Danish Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen’s dismissal of his idea to buy Greenland “nasty” and an affront to the United States
>Get ready to have your NATO membership and all associated protections revoked. You could've sold Greenland for billions if not trillions, now it will be taken by force.
This is it boys, prepare for the draft. Beating Denmark will not be easy.

Fuck Trump
Fuck Israel
Fuck Jews

Makes him look like a baby tbhfam

The jew cries in pain as he strikes you. Why would Aryan Denmark fear the King of Israel?

is this an attempt of trump to secure white land utopia?

It will be renamed "Iceland".

He's doing it so the Russian Jews can finish building their nord stream faster.

Meant for

Why is he such a whiny little bitch?

No, it's a laying the groundwork for future military attacks by negro America on White Europe. America needs to leverage the dying vestiges of its fast fading intellectual and military capability into a forceful theft of resources and White slave labor because it's nigger country is in freefall collapse and simply does not have the genetic capacity to maintain a first world country.

Goyland?

Ignore my flag this entire thing is real don’t ask how I know any of this, but the current admin wants to secure Greenland to sell China drinking water within the decade.
Everyone knows it’s a stupid plan but the guys at the top are convinced this will work.
FML

Geez thank goodness we are attacking another Alley. Almost like Trump and his masters want Israel to the only one we have as an Ally hmmmmmmmmmmm.
MIGA MIGA!! KILLED DANES THAT ARE WHITE YAY!!!! MIGA MIGA!
fuckin puppet and a bunch of cock semen swallow closet case faggots and boomers support this dick mutilating fuck.

Attached: 1566432972603.jpg (1125x1507, 1005K)

It did not stun anyone. It made everyone here happy.

>*Labored breathing*
D-Dah-Dahnold
>*Huffs*
W-We've successfully landed at Greenland
>*Takes in deep freezing breaths*
I-Ill report back as soon...
>*Breaths heavily*
....as soon as the danish delegates are in place.
>*Deeps Breaths*
Cruz, out.

Attached: 1565921582021.jpg (343x228, 12K)

ISRAEL 2.0 WE NEED MORE LAND FOR THE CHOSEN PEOPLE TO MUTILATE DICKS AND SUCK BLOOD!!!
MIGA! MIGA!!
ISRAEL 2020... SORRY. TRUMP 2020!!!

Attached: ECCY2enUcAEuMR9.jpg large.jpg (900x889, 212K)

>greenland costs Denmark 700M/year
>paying $125 per capita per year

sounds like danes just have money to blow on shit

PRESIDENT KUSHNER... IM HERE!!

Attached: 1563574224437.png (2048x2048, 3.65M)

Well, we can always just buy it and put our greatest Alley there! MIGA!

Attached: 1565895606577.jpg (900x600, 211K)

Thule, of course.

OMG NO NOT NATO!!!!

wow all these transparent discord tranny shills spamming that trump is a jew have really changed my mind about politics. i guess i'll be voting for warren at this point

That's America's ass.

what an embarrassing faggot. its like he has the goal of making everyone hate us for no reason.

Attached: Absolutely_Delusional.png (600x450, 414K)

Imagine being such a cucked brainlet that you ignore all the good things Trump pushes for and did, more than any other potential president, because you don't understand that Trump is jewing the Jews themselves with his double faced friendship.

Imagine caring about what over countries think of you

Greenland is loaded with natural resources and is a massive piece of land if the Danes ever felt like establishing formal colonies there [which this part of the world would be better off if they did]. $700M is nothing for a longterm jackpot like Greenland. You have to remember -- Denmark is a high intellect Aryan society. It's not a nation of broke niggers like the US.

You dont own that ass America. Your masters do, Trump said so. tHAT IS israels ass THE CHOSEN PEOPLES ASS YOU DIRTY GOY!!
KUSHNER LAND! MIGA!!
OMG then we will be left with the chosen peeople as our only master... i mean ally! MIGA!!
Wahhh they spam it and they lie that Trump said israel is greatest evur wahhhhh 38 billion wasnt enough MOFRE FREE MONEY FOR ISRAEL!!! MIGA!!

Attached: 1563196574981.png (500x368, 81K)

>he pisses the Chinks
>he pisses the Russians
>he pisses the Mexicans
>he pisses the Loos
>he pisses the VZLA

So far kinda what expected but then
>he pisses the Germany
>he pisses the EU in general
>he pisses the Denmark

What the shit? Stop pissing everyone, or everyone will piss at you

Nobody cares what a zio-outpost like Liuthiania thinks.

but why be so fucking stupid and alienating for NO GOOD REASON? what does trump actually acheive with this stupidity other than make other countries hate us

It matters when it comes to diplomacy, you can’t have influence if everyone hates you. Why do you think all these countries prefer China or Russia. Because they haven’t been fucked over by them...yet

>dat pic
He promised a wall too.

rofl Liths be dumb faggots "sure trump celeberated and let his daughter marry king kushner the boss of jews. sure he let them mutilate his families cocks! but trump he umm AMERICA MIGA!! MIGA!!!
faggot traitors.
Dont mention it to the dick mutilators they are fucking retarded and too busy dreaming of sucking dick blood.

Attached: 1562288097190.png (618x593, 411K)

How are you this fucking retarded and allowed nwar a computer? Is it free time in the invalid's ward?

Attached: 1566251876485.jpg (800x600, 329K)

700 billion would be fair.

me too my man
i can't believe kushner was the real president all along
so all that great stuff i loved about trump was actually him.. wow, nice jared!

cope harder nigger

no one wants your reserve note brand toilet paper

it would obviously be paid in gold

Attached: 1565781259295.jpg (1294x478, 69K)

user, Greenlanders did not want to be a State, they like being poorfags.

How could a liberal not virtue signal? It is like oxygen to them

what do you think they intend to dig up in greenland, chucklefuck? US is done. get over it, niggerskin.

>the “fact” Trumps an idiot
Correct yourself now faggot

Why is all heating on Trump all the time??? Fucking ignorant bastards. He is the Best US president since JFK. Are you all lambs for the fucking media?? WaKe the fuck UP!

Instead of distracting with this greenland shit, why dosn't he build that wall?

What would Americans want more?

1. Greenland
2. The Wall?

It’s the prime minister. She’s a commie cunt. That is all dipshit

exactly.
get off your proxy, kike.

The wall.
however we know trump the zog rat would never ever bud a wall he has let more in and deported less than fucking OBONGO!
Trump is the biggest traitor piece of shit to ever walk on american soil. I hate hillary and his ass should have supported JEB!!!! LEATS HE HAS THE BIG GWAUK

Attached: 1565036462306.png (960x1059, 916K)

>give me your land
>no
>you communist!

ok its time you understood a few globally accepted facts:
nobody in europe likes us. they haven't liked us in a long time. we're loud and obnoxious and we always have been. in short: nothing has changed.
trump doesn't screw around. if you say something bad about him he'll just throw it right back. he does this because he is (get this) an american. its what americans do. we've always been like this. if world leaders want respect they need to give it. dont start none: wont be done.
your generation is faggish and soft. you are ripe for chinese rule. you should just kill yourself repeatedly until you get it right.

Greenlandic waifus for all coming soon....

Attached: 540_1nenets_01_24.jpg (1500x1000, 535K)

NATO much more likely to kick us out because of president shit for brains

Do you think these MIGA rat shill cant smell pennies? hmmmm is a myth or fact?

Attached: 1563037005802.jpg (1024x922, 137K)

We need to right? If we loser all our allies then we will have Saudi Arabi and Israel as our only Allies!! YAYYYY YAYY MIGA MIGA!!!

Attached: 1563036638653.jpg (480x480, 36K)

Laugh all you want but she may be worth millions of dollars. If your poor, wifey her up now.

Meme flag

They are morons or actual tranny shills desu

You spelled BIKE wrong

The older you get the more of a entitled whiny bitch you become.

>he thinks the only value is the natural resources

The most logical target of Chinese rule is the country that can't maintain its first world status and has literally tens of millions of Chinese colonists occupying its Pacific coast's most strategic cities.

Perfect base for US Space Command

there's also productive capital and intellectual capital, the latter of which the US has in very short supply and leaves borders easily; the former which the US already shipped overseas because it hates its own people and wants to breed them with niggers in ghettoized exburbs.

this

Attached: Capture.png (585x380, 38K)

oh, are we back to pretending the nigger US is le seekrit space colonizers?

>You spelled BIKE wrong
On behalf of the US I surrender.
Please don't invade.

america will ruin denmark and denmark will not make america great again

not seeing this as cancer is cancer

Once we have Canada surrounded, then day of the rake can begin.

Attached: 0B9D872E5E0948A2B002D587D522FDCE.jpg (710x665, 92K)

I'm so confused. Is this some kind of elaborate joke or is he serious? Why Greenland? What the fuck.

How do you explain to Greenlanders that they must stay poorfags because it was Trump who made the offer?

Forced to act, China has already made a sales pitch

Because he sees that Denmark is in financial trouble and isn't using Greenland, so now is a good time to try to grab it. And unlike Denmark, we're close enough that we'd have an easy time mining it.

No Quarter! they can suffer the same fate as the faggot Canadians.

Attached: 5C04866328D54679BE4E50DBC974F25C.gif (267x200, 1.9M)

If any of you are really Americans, you should be less enthusiastic about trying to make another country break its constitution. Especially with our Bill of Rights being under such a brutal attack. Trump clearly wants something other than Greenland, just like every other time he says something that sounds crazy. But what's the point of Americans and Europeans slinging shit at each other before we know what it really is?

He also does not give a shit about the Republican party and would have no problem agreeing to 2 more Democratic Senators. Anyone Greenland selects will be no worse than Romney

He's in the works to pitch a similar deal to Canada and Mexico

We already know what he wants. China's making deals with Denmark to mine there, so Trump is trying to shut it down by buying the country.

>and would have no problem agreeing to 2 more Democratic Senators
Buying Greenland doesn't automatically make it a state.

Retard xD

Or the "chosen one" How dare a leader of a country say the word absurd to the King of Israel.

Iceland to flex on the fake ice niggas

If they have any sense they will make that a condition. To do the deal he would need full cooperation from all involved and Greenland would have to have overwhelming public support for Statehood.
Even if he makes the deal Democrats and Rhino's and Never Trumpers will try and fuck it up.

>But what's the point of Americans and Europeans slinging shit at each other before we know what it really is?
That is the point, sowing discord between the US and NATO.
He's trying to not only sour the current diplomatic relationship between his administration and NATO - easy enough - but also the turn the opinion of the right wing base against NATO.
So they'll go from being pro-NATO to ardent anti-NATO types even after he is out of office.