Ana Kasparian goes after the jew

Ana Kasparian goes after the jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=zFkKMTZfM_A

Attached: uploads_2F1536100339485-94p91jbwm9j-be6db685b6b8f5d90629fa453438d9d2_2FNF_Branding_3000x3000.jpg (3000x3000, 3.06M)

hot but dumb

She named the jew.

Attached: 267.jpg (758x960, 54K)

are you kidding me? she's trying to shittalk ben shapiro. she works for the real "jew".

>hot
>isn’t a disgusting white woman
>red pilled on the jews
>single handedly destroyed Alex Jones-stein
>doesn’t afraid of anything

Can it get any better? I love you ana

Attached: DF3956BA-A1B6-4FFC-B57A-0F91BFCD1CA4.gif (391x263, 3.93M)

Who hates themselves enough to actually watch this?

wow shes so fukin hot

Are you all being ironic or something? This Armenian cuck sucks roach dick.

> No ovums

Christ, how thirsty do you have to be to think this screeching cunt is hot?

Hey guys! Super excited to start my new TYT show on Youtube! Subscribe, like and share for the most accurate news coverage on the web! Special guest appearences by Cenk will be upcoming!

Checked.
Apparently a large portion of the forum population has under average IQ

Notice how the skin around her eyes cannot move. She had bubonic plague injections to stay pretty. She is neolib scum, not a defender of the working class.

>armenian woman
>working for a turkish obese man
bro i dunno if you know this but armenians and turks do not get along. you have to be seriously cucked as in her family probably disowned her for working on a show called the young turks

>>hot
Whew lad, are you serious?

Tits or gtfo

Armo's are basically jews themselves.

can I smell your armpits please?

How many progressive women have had shows titled "no filter"? It makes me think of "full frontal" with that one dumb whore on Comedy Central, and a dozen other similiars I can't begin to recall. Who watches this shit?

Attached: faggot.png (225x225, 34K)

roachlover.

She should have her tits done

Spic dick

Funny seeing leftists pretend they have an authentic left wing alternative media comparable to what's on the right. Has anyone ever heard them saying anything you cannot find on msm?

Attached: 1553547623231.png (767x948, 399K)

Attached: 87654345678.jpg (400x209, 19K)

Shapiro is trash and deserves to get called out for being trash.

I want to suck her toes

Attached: 1514799803045.webm (882x720, 1001K)

fucking emcel

not of that is true
>she workls for jews
>is a jew
>single handedly got her ass blasted to her by another Jew shill Bill hicks

i mean there is quite the frenzy starting to take place between the progressive nuts and the establishment dems on the left.
once drumpf is out they will loose a gigantic unifying factor. (if they dont implode before)

>duh jews
wtf i love sjw hos now!

Fag

I cant stand her voice. David pakman is alright but cant stand is jewish defense of israel and his argument against the bds movement.

>pro lgbtpedrule34cannibal
check
>pro illegal unjust war
check
>pro zog
check
>covers up for the nose
check
>pro white genoicde
check
>Named after a Donmeh/Jabotinskyite terro cult that murdered millions so the Rothschilds could steal the oil fields
check

>comparing average pay of LITERALLY THE TOP 350 CEOS to the average pay of all workers
Why are leftists so fucking bad at math that they fall for these tricks?

Can someone post the gif of her teasing the camera?

How come you aren't impregnated by Chunk yet?

What’s her foot game like? Asking for a friend

Jimmy Dore and his ilk, maybe?

Aaron Mate, Glenn Greenwald, etc.

There does seem to be a super lefty side that is very anti corporate democrat and they could be considered “alt media” to a degree. Or at the least they aren’t being utilized by mainstream media.

She does not name the Jew. She makes an incoherent rambling Lefty babble show devoid of substance, like always. Fucking sage this shit thread.

I like kyle Kulinski as well. Candace bitched out of a debate with him. At least jesse lee peterson followed through.

>come listen to two of the most kiked up gas candidates goy

Attached: 1566271923823s.jpg (85x125, 2K)

Actually I'm with the Armenian chick on this one. She could one day go 1488. Baby steps.

She identifies the dehumanization of the goyisch workers by the empathyless ancap Jew.

A few more redpills and maybe she'll be condemning antifa...

Regardless, Ben Shapiro, Trump's inlaws, and other Diaspora kikes are not your friends.

>hot
Doubtful, given the volume of her outrage when freaking out about MakeApp.

>two sides of the kosher sandwich arguing ZOG-approved talking points

Wow, so thrilling and deep, OP.

Does she ever acknowledge (((Shapiro))) as white?

I bet a massive fuckton of leftist NPCs that watch TYT don't even know (((Shapiro))) is a Jew. They're only allowed to criticize the Koch Brothers (ZOG shabbos) and middle-aged white men from Kansas.

she is white you fucking mongoloid faggot

now THAT is a woman!

More than half of American wage earners make under $30,000 a year and the separation between upper and lower classes is becoming greater with each passing year. I'm all for capitalism, but it's obvious we are going to have severe social issues in the near future. Something will eventually break.

She's attacking an Israel First Never Trump-er Jew. Yeah I'm thinking she's pretty based.

His yamulke is visible in the video.

Imagine hyping one of the young Turks lmao. What happened to this place when did reddit invade

diaspora vs zion, the eternal tango

Attached: Muttpolitics.jpg (800x471, 63K)

She has those dark, soulless eyes, like a shark.

Unions are cancer.
Corporate welfare is cancer.
Corporatism is cancer.
Labor is king, and laborers should earn a decent wage.

oh btw if you don't a filter you get jewish coffee ground in your coffee, its that gritty nasty feeling in your mouth like when mossad did 9/11

no shit

It’s pretty simple what’s going on.

The operatives in the Democratic Party have been greenlighted to target and attack Israel, as Trump has aligned himself with them so consistently. His enemies (the actually clever ones who only work out of the public spotlight) think it’s a good strategy to isolate him. The dumber ones, like TYT, probably don’t even understand that hating Israel was an engineered narrative sold to them without their awareness, just like all their other talking points - just narratives that they parrot, which came to them downstream, like secondary nodes on a branching stream of water... like a network, every node contains the same exact water. Basically what happens all day to most Americans about pretty much every thought in their heads.

Not defending Israel, but anyone who just started talking about their atrocities just within the last couple months, is a sheep.

just dumb

Attached: tumblr_ozhizb58MY1s8xhw7o1_500.jpg (500x468, 30K)

She works for muslims. She's a bitch either way, and so is ben shapiro.

>hot

Attached: makeapp-ana-2.jpg (1200x600, 67K)

Well you currently have 2 of those, and probably lots of unions too.

NO E GIRLS

NEVER
E
V
E
R

better than being a jew or pro-jews

test

We have literally gone full circle. Although we all hate the leftist retard PC shit, we all recognize that ((Total Jewish Domination)) is a worse alternative. And have no choice but to praise people on the left for being the only ones with the hutspah to call them out.

No "we" haven't you retard. The people on the left aren't anti-jewish or even anti-Israel. They are anti-apartheid and want Israel to be even more muttified (which I don't care about either way and frankly the kikes deserve it) but it isn't even close to solving the problem of global jewry.

holy shit lol

Anyone have a pre-surgery Ana?

Attached: 1558549459627.jpg (1024x768, 78K)