WE HATE HIM

Can we be real for one second?

You cucks CANNOT FATHOM how fucking hard we're going to work to remove this orange parasite next year.

Fuck yes, we'll camp out to vote.
Fuck yes, we'll register everything with a pulse.
Fuck yes, we want Google. Facebook, Twitter to MURDER your shitty hate speech.
Fuck yes, we'll scream RUSSIA if he even polls within 10% of his opponent.
Fuck yes, we will blow the tires on pickup trucks to stop skinhead freaks from voting in swing states.

Fuck yes, yes, YES we hate him that much!

The last three years have been a nonstop waking hell for everyone who can't believe this embarrassing, psycho, racecuck clown with a dead gold raccoon on his head shit his way up to the highest office on earth.

We don't even care that he's let you down time and time again. We don't even care if he mandated universal healthcare tomorrow.

WE. HATE. THIS. FUCK.

Either he loses incredibly fucking bad in 2020 or there WILL be shit on fire. Your move.

Attached: PresidentShitFuck.jpg (1200x630, 144K)

And yet, he will win.
Funny, that.

Fpbp famalam

>seething impotence

and you'll still lose

Attached: 1566252750140.jpg (406x395, 20K)

I wish he was the Nazi they so badly want to portray him as, instead of the shill who has done nothing he campaigned on.

Attached: ec5a6af2c0009d077dd32f4c2e71c924.jpg (1211x1211, 97K)

>thinking voting will solve anything
Lol opinion discarded.

Liberalism is an ideology based on hate.

>>The last three years have been a nonstop waking hell for everyone
Boohoo! I'm still voting Trump.

Fpbp I love watching these people cry
Sage

Well as it is now, he's going to win
A lot of people are pretty unimpressed with him though, myself included, so maybe you can actually work hard and pick a non-radical-lefty-nutjob and beat him.
When you end up losing anyway, however, try not to act like niggers please.

Attached: 5445353.jpg (717x720, 107K)

TL;DR and saged

And you’ll still lose.

Normies hate extremism and extremists who try to tell them that they and their country are racist and evil.

Trump will take between 36 and 40 states.

eat something. youre a real pain in the ass when your blood sugar is low OP.

Attached: 003.png (805x984, 495K)

Good LARP
Accurate
>filename is stock image oh nooooo

Attached: Impotent_Rage_GTAVe_West_Vinewood_Actor.jpg (1920x1080, 198K)

this is why I voted for trump

Attached: 1537936780558.gif (351x262, 900K)

Attached: jfunk2.jpg (1920x2268, 1.42M)

I second this. I mean, the actual fuck. Antifa? Sends the army, real ammo, no holding back. People protest? Release nazi mob, armed & no holding back. Dude, these guys need a nazi they can bitch and moan about like an spoiled brat needs a beating

Here we go again.

Donald Trump WILL be the next president. He will serve two terms.
I told you libs this all through the last election, and you laughed. I assured you it would happen, and you thought I was crazy.

I told you...when he becomes president, just think of me, and imagine me laughing at you.

And some of you had to do just that.

This is the same. He will win the next election. You will be defeated again.
When it happens, imagine me laughing at you.

Attached: EvilGrin.jpg (838x953, 134K)

All Trump has to do to win is replay the Dem Debate where they all wanted to give Illegal UNLIMITED free healthcare.

Then Trump can lie and claim it was the Dems that stopped him from repealing ObamaCare, that poor LEGAL Americans have been suffering under for nearly a decade.

Are you crying? It sounds like you're crying.

>The last three years have been a nonstop waking hell for everyone who can't believe this embarrassing, psycho, racecuck clown with a dead gold raccoon on his head shit his way up to the highest office on earth.

Fuck man, must hurt to be such a lunatic. You get a conservative president who's exactly like the next guy except less inhibited... and you lose it. Watching your kin from Europe, your dumbfuckery is unrivaled.

>Camp out to vote
I voted on my lunch break

It feels good knowing the left is going to put this much effort into it and yet he will still be re elected.

blah blah blah i want communism. stfu

>Either he loses incredibly fucking bad in 2020 or there WILL be shit on fire.
You won't do shit.

>1 post by this ID
eh fuck this thread anyway

>posting Flip commies

Thank dawg Duterte is already taking care of them. He is sending right-wing death squads to liquidate every high profile leftists in the country.

Even the army and the police are planned to be sent to state universities to monitor all leftist professors and students. They will be thrown to jail if they try to join communist insurgents in the countryside.

Fuck commies.

Yeah well I will vote for him again. Apparently you left wing anti-American nutjobs think you can act like a child when you don't get your way. In the meantime Trump just keeps coming to work every day and putting up wins for the American people. The part we like the best is when he challenges your PC culture and you cry even more. It's a wonderful thing to watch.

I voted all republican and libertarian in 2018. I have not done that before. I can't wait to do it again.

>hating a centrist this much
Stay mad Globalist white genociding faggot

>yfw we meme you all into the dustbin of history

Attached: 1565250656744.jpg (477x299, 35K)

I’ve never voted, just registered this past year. I’m voting for him just to piss you off.

Might as well kill yourself now cause he's got 2020 in the bag nigga. You have nobody to blame but yourselves. You let yourselves get over emotional and all riled up. You should have just let him be a regular president and you would have went on with your life as normal. But now, you have to pay. You couldn't control your emotions and now you're gonna pay for it.

Attached: someonehadtodoit.jpg (2048x1181, 1.37M)

> we
Speak for yourself
> taking drumpf shit this fucking personally

RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!

Attached: putingiphy.gif (347x244, 3.26M)