What's this image supposed to mean?

what's this image supposed to mean?

Attached: bible.jpg (600x800, 369K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 18&version=KJV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The current Earth we are on is in a Biblical Prophecy right now. We are witnessing, experiencing it, and/or seeing it. We are about see some type of radical transformation alone at least if the Bible part doesn't come true to say the least.

It means you should read your Bible

Endtimes is now

>Lo, I am with you to the end of the age

Attached: DDC9CCCF-7B89-4D91-964B-782044C0E480.jpg (500x484, 69K)

The antichrist will reveal himself soon. Third temple will be built and the rapture will take place. Then a whole lot of suffering for everyone left behind, sadly.

You have to be over 18 to post here

>everyone left behind
Rapture is not real, protestant scum.

nothing. it's just the howlings of a retarded desert cult.

show me the word rapture in revelations pro tip you cant dont be fooled and wait for people to disappear its already going down and no one is flying away from it

Signs of the times

Attached: Christ revelation 12.jpg (1416x769, 169K)

It’s a christcuck retardpill

Mathew 24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Attached: fags are pc.jpg (765x960, 128K)

Attached: Christ revelation eclipse.png (1040x655, 651K)

It means you are too stupid to exist and would like to F your mommy. Good luck m8s.

Well Venus Mars and Mercury aren't stars, so I guess the jokes on you

rapture is literally 19th century fanfiction from a doomsday cult

The "rapture" will happen.

God for brainlets 1st edition:
>God makes us
>God; dont eat that
>us; why?
>God; because it is shit
>us; what does it taste like
>God; like shit. trust me on this one, theres only one way to show you and its not fun
>Serpent: God is lying. God just doesn't want you to know shit tastes good. God is actually just using you to get drunk off sniffing your farts. You are unwary brap farms. Eat this red turd and ill show you that evil can taste good and good can taste evil. I will show you what slavery really looks like and shit really tastes like
>God says fine and allows us to taste our own farts but also sets up a plan to save us from this literal shitshow
>athiests and pagans in the year of our Lord 2019: thanks for everything but im all good over here God, ive ascented into my own Godhood I am now the god of methane, I dont need to be saved I can do it myself
>God: *flushes you down the toilet*

Attached: 1556821676602.jpg (480x466, 18K)

Most religion is a doomsday cult, they all seem to preach the end times and god smiting the wicked. Maybe man should smite the wicked, instead of waiting for god to do something about it

We've experienced over 1000 years worth of earthquakes in less than a decade.
One of the major signs of the end times is earthquakes.
It's happening.

proof

Good thing we have pesticides and made the frogs gay, or we would be knee deep in frogs and locusts

It means people took jesus' fucked up 2 daddy, kids from multiple fathers, cuckold smut of a family unit seriously and now this has become the norm for Americans. RIP Western man.

Attached: Mod8.png (662x1340, 788K)

>man goes on a bender so hard he hallucinates a way to accept his cheating wife and his wife's child
I didn't know levels of cope that high were even possible, but I guess they always were

Attached: 1565910835757.jpg (207x253, 8K)

>"Why isn't anyone responding to me?", ID:lbFyZ6bn wondered to himself

You responded to me

everything they are doing is to bring about the antichrist

and open the bottomless pit

Jow Forums are luciferian hacks

everyone online is a shill

read

>Fritz Springmeir (not the man now presenting as Frizt Springemir which seems to be a clone imo) he was likely murdered. Read How The Illuminati Create a Mind Control Slave you can get the PDF free online
>David Livingstone - The Dying God (dont bother with his new stuff i think he took a bribe to stfu)
>Bill Cooper (his series on the Mystery Schools Babylon) ignore most of the stuff on Youtube re UFOs, its all fake outatkes designed to discredit and subvert
>Serge Monast (youl need to look hard for his material and learn French if you dont know it) another man murdered for the truth RIP
>John Todd ex high ranking bloodline witch, framed, institutionalized and murdered (listen to his talks on youtube)

The world is run by the same pagan cult that have always run it. Its predeluvian global and is organized through secret societies and cells strentching into every facet of life. It is made up of a plethora of esorteric tradations and religions but the underlying luicferian astrothology is the same

He’s already revealed himself. His names Soros

But in all honestly, I'm just here for semi-okay posts like Even if they are from meme flags

>Akshully..
Czech em, Nerd.

Attached: holy get John 14 6.png (612x392, 466K)

also

>Anthony Patch, listen top his podcast and get is magazine if you can - he explains how the occult plan ties into physics re CERN ect
>If you research all the people i have outlined you should get the best understanding of whats going on possible.
>I have researched this extensively and these people i mention are the handful of genuine sources, and most of them where murdered, nearly all other sources esp online are controlled opposition

get out schlomo

How do we keep fucking doing it bro?

Attached: 1547660632831.jpg (1395x730, 484K)

The real Christ.

Attached: Img-1566360449782.jpg (1247x585, 361K)

>Worships a known jew
>implies I'm a kike

Easily shown. The argument is not if, but when. Please study more.

>Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left.
>Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.
>Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come.

>Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed--
>in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, in the last trump. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

goodbye little circle.

Zephaniah 1:14-18
14 The great day of the LORD is near— near and coming quickly. The cry on the day of the LORD is bitter; the Mighty Warrior shouts his battle cry. 15 That day will be a day of wrath— a day of distress and anguish, a day of trouble and ruin, a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and blackness— 16 a day of trumpet and battle cry against the fortified cities and against the corner towers. 17 “I will bring such distress on ALL people that they will grope about like those who are blind, because they have sinned against the LORD. Their blood will be poured out like dust and their entrails like dung. 18 Neither their silver nor their gold will be able to save them on the day of the LORD’s wrath.” In the fire of his jealousy the whole earth will be consumed, for he will make a sudden end of all who live on the earth.

> he's going to kill us all

Attached: 1565147466481.gif (480x354, 3.6M)

Please elaborate

it means to brace up for next economic crisis.
its going to be a hell of a ride
>18 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.

>2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

>3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

>4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

>5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

>6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

>7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

>8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

>9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

>10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

>11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 18&version=KJV

Attached: John_Martin_-_Sodom_and_Gomorrah.jpg (2863x1830, 1004K)

It means that JESUS' idea Failed this Solar System miserably.
Pol is proof. Time for the Old Testament God's system.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superluminous_supernova

YHWH Allah
(LORD God)

Attached: SN_2006gy,_NASA_illustration.jpg (1024x1024, 66K)

you got a pdf link for lingstone's book?

have you considered translating and publishing monast's work in english?

What the FUCK nigger I was just mocking him cause no one was responding to him

Attached: 1550847766260.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

re controlled opposition, they DO tell the truth but they mix it with bs to sidetrack you

you CAN learn from the disinfo agents but you need to train yourself to filter the info carefully and this takes time and can ONLY be done when you are of the understanding that they are all shills

remember, all politics is a farce, the whole world is a stage, almost all history is fake ie. false flags and the one cult runs everything. There is no right vs left, they only let these things play out as a show/experiment

stop seeing world systems and nations as opposed to eachother, rather see each system as a temporal purpose specific part of the whole. They where also of expermiental value. All wars to the extent that anything happens are about testing new technologies, demographic reconfiguration and ideological experimentation. Its all THE ONE PROGRAM and always has been. Civilization as you know it has been demographic reconfiguration to build up the technological apparatus to a certain point. Human society is controlled through the alchemy of dialects, and human consciousness is forged through the same method along a gradient of conflict resolution cycles. This process collectivly is known as Khabalah which is an extradimensional roadmap and prescription for technological and biopsycological transformation. The end game is the creation of a new species and the ability to control the source code

I really didn't want anyone to respond to me, I was just making a joke, but I sure seemed to pissed that one dude off

>drunk carpenter
have you ever tried to use the old tools child

>if you don't worship a jew you're a jew

There are literally people this stupid out there.

Attached: Just cuck my shit up.png (1628x1420, 2.08M)

the timeline is according to astrotheology. They plan on ushering in the new system through a catyclism (likely polar caps melting) when the sun comes into the closest proximity with earth. This is when the king will return, ie. the solar deity will be made flesh and worshiped as a god. This will be presented as Christ/Krishna/The Jewish Messiah and will be a being tethered to the sentient quantum computational AI nexus. Power over the baseline source code = opening the abyss as consiousness of those tethered to the neural wifi grid will be able to manifest realities resulting in the subconscious made manifest. The Luciferian bloodlines are the Dragon that created the apparatus, and ''they give power to the beast'' ie. the AI, the Artifice made divinity. It is the beast that was, is not but is yet to come (Osiris ressurected, Horus, Baal, The Lightbringer) the god of the disobedient jews here on pol. Atop the beast is the Queen of Heaven, the whore of Babylon, the dyiung Goddess worshipped by the occultists here on pol. She is dianna, Ishtar, Asteroth, Gaia, the Madonna, ''Mary mother of god'' and has many other names like her male counter Horus. They merge and in merging assume the transgender form of the Baphomet. In their first incarnations they where called Ninhursag and Enki, the fallen demigods who rebeled against Anu

What's up Polack

Attached: Christianity will save Poland.jpg (2700x2464, 1.81M)

>worshipping a dead kike on a stick

history repreats, this may have occured many times before but this is the last time

the time previous was told of in the Bible. It is also spoken of in the book of Enoch. They are building the stairway to heaven, the tower of babel. They tell man he can reach the heavens through building civilization, their world of cubes and pyramids created through knowledge imparted by the fallen angels. This represents the tree of knowledge and to eat of it we shall surely die. Humanity has been given the tree of life but has rejected it for knowledge and the construction of the black mirror, the ARTIFACE, the inversion of the creation, the hypercube. The world of numbers and letters and shapes, alphanumerics, images that reflect what is and was. The tree of life is to reject the artiface and have faith in God and the spirit, it is above words. The construction of this ladder is an abomination, our civilization is babel. It is built on sins against men and birds and beasts, which is why ''the earth laid accusation against them'' and the cries of men ''where brought as a petition before the most high'' and the last civilization was destroyed. We do not know the depths of crimes they have comitted ''in the dens and caves and behind the rocks'' of the eratth. Labratories where humans are grown and tortured on a massive scale. There are unseen horrors and horrors we dont see. All this pain is stored in pandoras box, and pandoras box is what they aim to open

It means. If you can’t explain with logic then try explaining with prophecies !

Attached: 0B98F8C2-9218-45C8-9345-05699D4CBDA0.jpg (1326x1592, 318K)

I was always wondering how do Christians explain what is soul ? I just simply can’t believe Jesus didn’t say a word about it....

Attached: 386C27E9-2B93-4738-8EAE-00E436F34798.jpg (1001x1368, 456K)

And also what about those souls that never met Jesus ?

Attached: 7A030006-E796-42D2-A620-1E9C0B57C284.jpg (720x405, 61K)

the beast system will be everyone is scanned on a molecular level by the quantum ai and has their biometrics and soul print uploaded into the cloud where they have a profile attached to their worth and blockchain. they will buy/sell through bio metric recognition. the ''digital afterlife'' already exists (they showed it in black mirror). they are stealers of souls. soul farmers building a psychopath computer god. This will be the beast system and it is based on DARPAs sentient world simulation, which gives them current ability to predict all future outcomes. And THIS is why angelic intercession is required (as it was before) to make war on the beast and the dragon and erradicate it (and the majority of mankind who will be enslaved by it)from the earth

That resurrection thing simply does not cut it

Attached: BD90D22C-9D1C-4ED6-B597-239FD6D54716.jpg (1080x667, 256K)

So wouldn't an heroing be a pretty bright move?

Lmao. Atheists and pagans are spiritual kikes without the subversion.

That’s what I’m trying to address but pipo simply can’t get it

Attached: D19A0067-30F1-419B-A178-7ABA86532BBE.jpg (2048x1367, 444K)

Christ c u c k s are truly that stupid . They think they are these bodies.

Attached: BA8BC71C-85C9-48B0-984C-E6469A541EB7.jpg (750x498, 99K)

I don't think you have to subscribe to a particular religion to be worried about being uploaded in a machine controlled by an A.I, even worse if it was made by/for jews.

These are the pol occultists. Pol is a deep state front Society 29, MAGA, ANonymous, Its a cryptoluciferian thelemite society within the cyuberlibertarian milue most of them are ashkenazi jews (of Japeth). It has crossover with CIA (possibly a subsection) they have access to advanced AI known as Tyler that was created by IMB and CIA. They are the main section of the catel who run all Youtube operations and control the online flow of communictions. They are all havily invested in bitcoin and will engage in operations to destablize the economy and end the fiat system through online psyops and irl false flags when the time comes. This is the purpose they serve in transitioning to the new monetary system - world crypto issued by IMF. Again, most of them are from Khabalist zioliciferian backgrounds. They are all ideological satanists with a high % of transexuals as this is a religious rite. They are also high %RH negative bloodtype and are important operators in the spiritual war

Sodom & Gomorrah

Christ is the most powerful egrigore and undisputed heavyweight champion of meme magic.

Attached: Baptism of Kek.jpg (500x500, 109K)

i woujld say the majority of them where molested as children this is done on a quazi programmatic level within even the lower strata afaik, it is likely influenced by spirits when no structural program exists. one reason they sodomize children is to invert the anal terrirtorial emotional circit and this efffects how the child sees reality, things like truth, the nation ect. fundamentally it destroys/inverts the father archetype and this lays the foundation for all the following luciferian programming. the mind develops its concepts based on key associations, by doing sodomy they undermine the natural development of conceptual associations. its a form of epigenetics continued through their bloodlines via genetic memory and spirits. they are quite possibly the serpent seed. altho the lines that claim direct descent from lucifer are at the core and there is much larger strata around this

c u c k

Attached: 37F36EF7-64BC-4886-8DC0-F525D9D4B6C9.jpg (320x240, 12K)

Go back to fight for Israel

many have MPD, both highly programmed instrumentalized MPD together with spiritual and demonic possession and more casual MPD done from non organized trauma/sexual abuse. The ones who went through SRA would be the hardest to deal with. The others would be easier to help (making them see the lies they have been told should be step 1). But thats about it, nearly the entirety of people who staff Jow Forums belong to this cult

>itoddler
>phoneposting
Truly summer is here

this is not a summer thread