Can you smell it in the Air?

Can you smell it in the Air?

The Americans are falling behind economically
The Asians do not have the resources to sustain themselves
The Europeans are too weak military wise to defend themselves

Is it our time?
The slav time?
The time for greatest land empire to fulfill it's manifest destiny?

Attached: MANIFEST DESTINY.png (897x586, 682K)

The Jew fears the Bear Samurai

Hi GRU! Seriously, can you import your hot women that are not gold diggers?

I don't see why not but Slavs hate each other up and down Eurasia, it's unclear what will be the unifying factor that leads to superpower

>It's unclear what will be the unifying factor that leads to superpower

Genocide

Attached: the bench.jpg (600x383, 50K)

2 Timothy 3
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Attached: 551C0360-ED6B-4E4B-AA42-2FA4B53693C0.jpg (863x1024, 233K)

I don't care about the economy anymore. I've got mine.

Just as Putin starts to really show his age. Well, a life well lived anyway.
What the fuck are you planning anyway?
Is it either or for you?
only slave?
or only emperor?
You guys have the worst insecurity of any white nation on earth, I think.

Nobody cares if Russia wants to prosper within Russia. We'll take down the NWO global control apparatus, but that doesn't mean China or Russia has the right to assume the power vacuum.

Once we remove the apparatus, we need to seal off its loopholes and be done with it. Form a global con/federation (NOT a one world government) and move on, so we can travel the stars and meet the aliens --- or travel the far plane and meet the angels, depending on your preferred lore.

But anyway. Anyone who tries to be the next NWO needs to get its ass kicked back into humility.

Who's going to stop us?
Decades of propaganda has rendered every other peoples on earth to be weak and passive

Do you know what Russians do best?
Stomp on the necks of the fucking goyim

From Caveman times to Tsardom to Communist to Modern day, our one tradition that keeps passing on, the one gene, is that ability to fucking cull the retarded animal called MAN by a big fat fucking boot

Attached: dead.png (860x646, 1.13M)

i will fight loyalty for the kremlin
just give me a farm and a young bride, vlad

We all know Russians can't get anything to function. Everything is corrupted and if something doesn't work or happen a bunch of Russians blame and yell at each other. Everyone steals money from each other, everyone lies to everyone, it's a culture of painted rust. That's all it is. You are now having the chance to buy and consume European and Japanese products that you pay for with oil and gas. Without oil and gas Russia can't produce a globally dominant product. If someone invents a renewable source of energy that is more cost effective than oil and gas, Russia is fucked beyond imagination. Enjoy the ride while it lasts but don't get any crazy ideas about yourselves.

Attached: Russian+quality_5bcf65_5030279.png (599x372, 243K)

Gas station with nuclear weapons

Bump

based

Кoмбaт-бaтяня, бaтяня-кoмбaт, ты cepдцe нe пpятaл зa cпины peбят.
Лeтят caмoлeты, и тaнки гopят, тaк бьeт, ё, кoмбaт, ё, кoмбaт!.
Кoмбaт-бaтяня, бaтяня-кoмбaт, зa нaми Poccия, Mocквa и Apбaт.
Oгoнь, бaтapeя, oгoнь, бaтaльoн... Кoмбaт, ё, кoмaндyeт oн.
Oгoнь, бaтapeя! Oгoнь, бaтaльoн! Oгoнь, бaтapeя! Oгoнь, бaтaльoн!
Oгoнь, бaтapeя! Oгoнь, бaтaльoн! Oгoнь, бaтapeя!
Oгoнь! Oгoнь! Oгoнь! Aгoния...

Attached: la creatura.jpg (800x400, 29K)

Actually we've hit peak nuclear energy.
We have 60 nuclear power plants that supply about 30% of all our energy needs to the point where we have excess amount

Oil and Gas?
That's the territory of the nords

Nuclear
Fission
Hydrogen
Waves
Thermal
Hydro

We've mastered all of them.
We ARE Energy

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 32K)

kek
that image

What are you sliding Mossad? Putin's GDP is equal to Mexico's.

Russia is a stupid fucking joke. We still remember how absolute shit your country is from sochi 2014. Fucking snow nigger

Russia just got out of a 6 year long recession and have less gdp per capita than Poland.

They aren’t in the position to do anything.

The weak fear the strong, dems and their "muh russia" conspiracy are proof of this.

Attached: 22.png (443x391, 325K)

russia is a weak and irrelevant country, no matter how much violence they instigate, their country will not get better. They exist in a corrupt oligarchy, which is a weak remnant of a past time. russia is irrelevant on the global stage and will eventually be assimilated into china.

Germans didnt pay me reparations for ww2....I think its time for liberating the german pussy if you know what i mean.

What does GDP do against the power of overwhelming force?

CAN YOUR PAPER MADE UP MONEY BLOCK BULLETS?
CAN YOU FEED YOUR FAMILIES WITH IT?
CAN IT BE USED TO CULL A POPULATION TO FIGHT FOR YOU?

YOUR TRUST IN MALLEABLE SYSTEMS IS ADMIRABLE
HOPE IT PAYS OFF FOR YOU~

Attached: Colonelsilver5.jpg (300x275, 20K)

Modern day Russians are faggot oligarch slaves that refuse to admit that they were better off under communism.

Russia is becoming just as degenerate as the west today.

Attached: b1a82fc9fff6feb669b2c04830eab044.jpg (700x691, 57K)

>The time for greatest land empire to fulfill it's manifest destiny?
Not as long as vodka is a thing

Yeah you also blew up a nuclear missile by accident in Archangel and first thing you do? Shutdown stations that measure radiation in the surrounding areas. Fucking classic Russia. Someone fucked up big time but nobody takes responsibility and nobody cares. It's not in the news and nobody wants to even talk about it. What's a little nuclear explosion killing some Russians? What's a little billions missing after Olympics or any infrastructure or a kosmodrome, someone actually stole a whole fucking BRIDGE lol. It's all horosho now let's get back to vodka, balalaika and tatyana. Well Putin actually did comment on it in a press conference, he said it happened because Americans. Classic Russian avoiding responsibility, happened with Kursk, Malaysia Airlines Flight 17, Beslan school siege, we could extend this list for days but you get the picture I'm sure. Doesn't matter how bad of a disaster no manager or politician ever resigns over anything and this was standard procedure during the Cold War also. Russians can't get one oblast functioning properly. Rule the world?

The Eurasian "world-island" theory actually makes sense in the long-term. The control of Eurasia is still the "fulcrum" of global history.

Suck a dick jewish/mongolian mongrel, I would personally manifest my foot and kick your destiny ass. You have motherfucking Syberia, and it's still mostly empty. You think you would somehow do it better than us, when your country is rotting from inside? Take some krokodil and die

>accidentally drops a nuke on st petersburg

Stop having nuclear disasters please, tired of leukemia coincidences every time a disaster happens.. or trees losing leaves when you officials claim that no radioactive cloud is threatening us.

If you're incapable to prevent disasters, better not have it ?

> The Asians do not have the resources to sustain themselves

They have.
And they will rule us all.

Just nuke the planet and get it over with.

Are you high on radiation and krokodil again?

Attached: 15623731026540.jpg (807x605, 180K)

>someone actually stole a whole fucking BRIDGE
That says something about them when even a scrap metal thief has an enineering degree.

Ahh yes, peak Russia. Chinese mentality of "only me and my family matters" so they shit up EVERYTHING, starting from trash, through human relations and driving, ending on government, all in the name of short-term gain for yourself. Never thinking about fellow countrymen, unless you can steal from one. Disgusting.

Well, I was in both Poland and US, and Polish people were much more disgusting.Went to a local park and trash was everywhere. Not even talking about the people. Do they even have deodorant in Poland?

Russians have more of central asian mentality. Showing off is very important part of their culture. Chinese are actually much more well mannered and educated.

are russians even slavs?

mongol-turkic-nordic mutts is what i'd describe them as

Just in exchange, bro. I need one blonde american qt to breed. I promise treat her well.

Come here to live and you will have one. No shit.

I can see a bunch if seething loosers in this thread. Your tears my morning coffee, your butthurt is my extra heating tool. Cope harder, fellas.

better get those wildfires under control first

We're with you Moskal bros