Democracy is dead

NOTHING HAPPENS NOTHING CHANGES ITS ALL THE SAME. WHY THE FUCK DO WE KEEP VOTING AND ACT LIKE ANYTHING WE DO FUCKING MATTERS??? I BET OUR FOUNDING FATHERS WOULDVE WANTED US TO REVOLT AGAINST THESE BILLIONAIRE AND POLITICIAN FUCKS. FUCK BOTH OF EM IM DONE PICKING SIDES AND ACTING LIKE ONE IS GOOD AND ONE ISNT. FUCKING END THIS SHIT. 1776 WILL COME AGAIN FAGGOTS. I HATE THIS BOOMER GOVERNMENT. I HATE THIS SHIT. WHY ARENT WE UP IN ARMS ABOUT THIS SHIT????

Attached: FB_IMG_1566184108742.jpg (250x250, 13K)

*yawn* I sure am tired user. Lets just sleep it off, in sure itll be better in the morning

Yeah go shoot a Walmart that's really gonna change society for the better Mr. CIA

America was never a "democracy"

Fuck you nigger Im not a glowfaggot

He said nothing about killing innocents or anyone in Walmart's. But you already knew that. Deception being your bread and butter, Mr. CIANIGGER.

>h-h-h-he was acting like a edgy faggot but-but he didn't say anything about violence
Lol ok cuck. Maybe r eddit is more your speed.

Top kek

It's not democracy that's the problem, fren. It's the financial corruption that runs to the core of government.

>Step 1 - repeal Citizens United
>Step 2 - establish very short Congressional term limits
>Step 3 - reduce Congressional pay, time off and benefits to reasonable amounts
>Step 4 - eliminate Super PACs
>Step 5 - expand race to include 2+ additional political parties
etc.

Tinfoil hats unite!

Attached: CIA.jpg (280x180, 11K)

LOL, the US was founded by and for Freemasons, OP. George Washington, Ben Franklin, Paul Revere, John Hancock, all Freemasons. This country was deeply cucked from its very inception.

Attached: maxresdefault-2.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Less than 1/2 even bother to vote

things change ever so slightly gradually all the time so that the boat doesn't rock about too much. why are you still so upset by this? want real change? not going to happen.

How about shoot your President, go starve somewhere else Alejandro

Attached: 4CBE0736-9A7C-43D7-881C-2292FFD64577.jpg (500x540, 59K)

>Waaaaahhhh reeeeeeee im helpless poor me
Faggot

WE AREN'T A MOTHERFUCKING DEMOCRACY YOU MOTHERFUCKING RETARDED NIGGER FAGGOT!!!!!!

basically this. OP, assume you're just a pussy like all white americans. Your country was doomed since its birth, and nothing you can do actually could change its fate. You guys have been waiting so long, now it is irremediable.

>a game where you start out by getting shot in the head

man i have to admit, my real life roll was still better than the NV roll

Attached: 153597257926172.png (531x376, 283K)

Objectively false. You start off shot in the head with a new beginning. Most of us would kill for that.

Democracy is a hoax. Absolute monarchy is the way to go. Not this pseudo-intelectual atheist regime, but a divine right monarchy backed by the church.