What happens here?

I’ve been to Coeur d’Alene, which I loved. But what about the rest?

Attached: 384953D8-E9FE-4ECB-A548-FA1713907E3E.png (230x219, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6We3dr1SxSw
youtube.com/watch?v=sST8GNEW0D8
epi.org/resources/budget/
youtube.com/watch?v=EqcL5myeQts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing, it’s just a generic state. However, this may be its saving grace. Easily overlooked.

fucked a fat american lass from there studying in the UK.

was shit

white people all over. guns are face to face transfer. conservative as fuck.

potatoes

lots and lots of potatoes.

Coeur d’Alene was fuckin beautiful. But I’m more interested in the rural parts, and Boise too actually. Boise seems wholesome and like the white mans city

I hear Boise is turning into a mini SF.

That’s a meme. You’ve clearly never been

There’s no way.

Based as fuck state, has income tax, anything south of Oregon Idaho border is high desert, awesome gun laws and the best kept secret around. So don't fucking move here like all the other refugees

The corridor from Blackfoot to Boise is basically Little Mexico at this point.

met some people on vacation from Idaho once and they were playing this game.

youtube.com/watch?v=6We3dr1SxSw

I didn't really talk to them personally, but people I was with were talking to them.

It's kind of interesting. drinking game at least.

If that’s what you’re into then go for it man but I think there’s a volcano nearby with a high chance of far reaching and long lasting harmful ash dispersement in case of eruption

Honestly, I’m thinking about it. Been thinking about doing a lateral transfer to Boise PD. I want out of the area that I’m in. Boise seems like a nice alternative(based off of pictures and their recruitment video)

Attached: 2E1B8AAE-A669-487A-87CA-DF7F3A72C7B5.jpg (860x672, 200K)

Thought about this. Fucking sucks because I wanted to move to Idaho and Colorado but they're both fucked if and when Yellowstone blows

I don’t live my life in fear or “when”.

Good white people, fishing and mountains in north.

Mormons, heat and flatness in the south.

Dont know where you are from but if you like high desert it is good. just pretty please don't bring more commie views into the state we have enough from Washington and Oregon fucking shit up. People will look you in the eye and shake hands like it should be. And cops are not hated unless they have the big city attitude.

I’d rather die looking at beautiful landscapes and white faces than a flat city full of fucked up faces.
>look out a true american landscape
>die from ash
I can deal with that

ur retarded cops are universally hated

some of those mormons that own businesses operate on high premiums they pass on to the consumers so they can reach their 200 k yearly salary.

You literally don’t have to worry about any of those things from me. I’m already tired of this area/city/department after only 3 years. I think I would be a lot more at peace in a city like Boise. I know that I can’t work for a tiny little rural department because I would be bored all day, but I also don’t need to work for a city of a million+

Californians are poring in and trying to make into a mini Austin

mt st helens or yellowstone supervolcano arent going to blow

Don’t know about that user. Boise residents look like they actually like/appreciate their officers.

I’ve never been to Austin, but I hear/have read a lot about it

It's all downhill from couer d'alene

I’ve also looked into Anchorage AK as well. I’ve been to Alaska multiple times, but never Anchorage

Pray they don't succeed

If I’m being honest, I’ve never even been to Texas. I’ve been to 38 states, but still somehow haven’t been to Texas. I still want to go there, but based off of everything I’ve seen/read/heard, I don’t think I even want to step foot in Austin

Depends where you live, where I am at the Deputies are on the peoples side. They just hate tweakers Illegals and indians (feather not dot) that beat their kids.

Conservative state although Boise/Nampa area is infected. Retirement/investment is taxed as opposed to AK, WA, WY, SD, NV, TX, & FL. Overall excellent LE work/retirement (Sand Point) state.

>What happens here?
"Mr. Idaho Potato" lives there in a potato shaped house.

Attached: mr_potato_home.jpg (1136x852, 198K)

It’s true, was just there for a bachelor party....It is quickly following in the degenerate foot steps of Seattle and Portland

Good to know, because retirement is one of the most important things

I live in Boise and was raised in northern Idaho. Boise and Moscow are turning liberal and a shit ton of Californians are coming in as well as minorities. It’s the number one fastest growing city and the number one city that Californians go to when they move. Rent is going up 10-15% a year. It will be Portland in 10-20 years, but the rural places will be better if you don’t mind simple country food along with some toothless drunks

Same via Spokane. I literally saw 1 non white in Idaho

I have a hard time believing this. I really do. I’ve been to Seattle and Portland and I cannot even imagine a fraction of that shit in Boise

You can be that one dude who lived under the summit of St. Helens when it blew.
I think his name was harry truman or something like that.

*Folk
not food

Never gonna happen

I love Washington a lot. Such a beautiful state, but Seattle can burn to the ground for all I care.

Literally botatoes.

Attached: 1564103442653.jpg (846x1024, 80K)

I just looked at housing prices and everything is fucking absurd. Fuck I have a clinical doctorate, payed off all my loans, and feel like the 5 member family dream is fucking impossible.

I really enjoyed sand point and schweitzer is my favorite mountain in the US if you're into skiing/snowboarding. The snow has been excellent every time I've been there.

Fuck off we're full

I'd consider moving back to the state if it did

For SF or Boise? Because I can guarantee where I live is MUCH worse than Boise. By a long shot. Nothing beats SF though, and Seattle is right there with it.

This user is right but not for awhile. Boise is the new Portland. The new Denver. Remember how those cities were hip and “undiscovered” a couple decades ago? That is Boise today

This.

It was President Harry Truman I lived through that shit (was 7) it was scary as fuck because we thought we had been nuked, was actually a relief when we found out it was a volcano. My town got 6" of ash. fucking sucked think of snow that never melts what the fuck do you do with it? I spent like a solid year wearing dist masks and just digging holes to bury ash.

It’s really a shame that Seattle is such a beautiful looking city from the outside....but once you actually get into the city, it’s all downhill. It’s such a shithole.

Boise is still white, but it's also a democratic hole now.

This.

OP you shoud go to Olympia Washington desu.

I’m gonna add one more just to spite you

everything west of the cascades is communist occupied territory same with Oregon

They are coming for us user.......hold,.....Hold.........HOLD!

Good place to live and then work in Eastern WA like around the Spokane area where jobs are more prevalent and you don't get screwed by WA ridiculous taxes living there. My big recommendation is drive an AWD/4WD, body on frame if you live on more rural roads, and undercoat your car. Most places don't salt the roads during winter but it's better to be safe with an undercoating than have it ruin your car.

Fishing and hunting can be year round depending on what you want. Summers are good except the periods we have forest fires and make things besides the sunset and moon ugly.

And then remember that you have to give the government a nice chunk every year just to keep the house. Scammed again.

True but there is really nothing to do for work there so it's devolved into a boomer Paradise.

Do it. When the show cops went to Boise they said how much they enjoyed it because every call was different. It wasn’t like other cities where every call is drug addicts, lots of variety in Boise. Also has access to the best outdoor activities in the country to let you unwind.

I’ve been to Seattle a few times. My second time there, I decided to take a ride to Tacoma. When I got there, my initial thought was “how is this entire general area even in existence?”

There's nazis in the woods

Attached: idaho_card.jpg (1275x2100, 521K)

boise resident here, moved after living in chimpcago for ten years
it's fairly based and redpilled. boise metro area has plenty of bougie restaurant shopping experience things if you like that stuff. boise itself has a liberal presence like most american metropolitan areas but it's pretty tolerable. pride week is really obnoxious but every other time is completely normal.
there's a push for more liberalization specifically marijuana legalization but the republicans and mormons seem to be keeping most of the worst at bay for now.
not that many hispanics, pretty much hardly any black people, all the minorities are well behaved for the most part and easily ignorable.
around boise metro is hundreds of miles of fucking nothing, which is actually great if you like hiking, outdoors, hunting/shooting, water activities, it's a great place for all that stuff and more. climate is pretty arid, very low humidity and summers are super tolerable, haven't been around long enough for winter yet.
all in all 8/10 state
also fuck off, we're full

6th generation Idahoan here. If you want to know anything specific, AMA I guess.

>I hear Boise is turning into a mini SF.

lol no. Downtown Boise has a lot of turbo-liberals, but it's probably 60/40. All the surrounding areas are hyper-conservative. I live in Eagle (suburb of Boise), and seeing MAGA hats is fairly common. I've also only met like 10 black people here in my life, for what it's worth.

Olympia is very pretty.

no different Truman
Harry R Truman
youtube.com/watch?v=sST8GNEW0D8

i was looking at boise just for shits, but i live in PA. I have absolutely no fucking idea how I'm supposed to feel good about this bullshit....

epi.org/resources/budget/

its just fucking hopeless.

Anchorage is one of most diverse cities in usa and sucks lmao

They have like legit the most diverse highschools

Where I work(no, I’m not going to name name my department), it’s all the same. It’s drugs, gangs, and shootings. I thought that would be fun. At first it was, but after only 3 years, I want to go to a smaller department that actually appreciates you and where I’m not dealing with multiple people shot every day and where the community literally hates you/doesn’t even want to help. I don’t want my entire career to be an endless hellhole. So departments like Boise seem like a nice alternative. Yeah, there’s a pay cut, but the cost of living would be less, so I think it would be fine.

R
U
B
Y

Boise area has a rapidly growing population of shitskins. Careful

>also fuck off, we're full

Correct. Forgot to mention that here None of these anons will know the joy of living in such a based state.

youtube.com/watch?v=EqcL5myeQts

I’ve lived in eagle for 3 years and have literally never seen someone with a maga hat

High desert and low octane gasoline lol.

Military bases, people nuts enough to make the 90 minute wall to wall traffic filled commute to Seattle and drugged out retards who work in all the warehouses keep Tacoma. There is actually kind of a lot going on there for how it looks to someone being it with fresh eyes. It's extremely degenerate btw

Voting patterns are more than likely going to change with the increasing shit skin population.

Attached: idaho politics.png (866x587, 39K)

Also, yes I hunt/fish and love the outdoors...so yeah, Boise does seem nice

This. It’s fine short term

Never prez, that was Harry S. This was Harry R.... Where abouts in eastern WA user? I be East of Rainer, so I think about that one sometimes....That would have been nuts to see...

Dude I took the trip to Tacoma and left after 3 hours

you are correct sir and I am wrong. I only remember one radio interview and thought he was the president.

Really? I see them occasionally, not every day obviously but more than Idaho Falls and any other areas. Do you live in a rich(er) area of Eagle?

One of the last strongholds for whites. The southern west parts are overrun with spics/beaners/leftists. The more north you go less shitskins and more whites. Less modern society, tho

Yes but please remember there are way more good guys with guns that want to help you than bad guys wanting to kill you, so it will take getting used to.

Ruby Ridge is a made up name for that area.

Sounds based. Most *people* who go there end up living in a camper van on the side of the road or in an antifa flop house. When they aren't panhandling at rest stops or camped out in front of ATMs that is.

The west coast is a mess man

Perfect. That’s the kind of area that I’m looking for to be honest. A nice decent sized city that isn’t overrun with degeneracy and still has morals. I’ve also looked into parts of Utah as well. I’ve been to that state multiple times

Kek

Not going to click on the link but it is cornhole

I’ve learned that from traveling. I’ve never been to Portland and I never will. I’ve heard that some parts of Oregon are nice though

This is where Californians go to retire.

At the time I was in Yakima scared we legit thought it was a nuke for an hour or so, hot white powder and so dark I could not see our porch at 3 pm Cleanup sucked so bad all my free time was spent digging and moving ash from age 7 to 9

Generic state? Stay in London bong trash. Idaho has some of the most spectacular scenery in the country

We call it “bags” from where I’m from

And everything east is neocon, bootlicking, zog loving boomers of all ages. The pnw is made up of the worst from all sides.

Gays, browns, and leftists are moving from Oregon and Washington to Boise. Every American city continues to suffer the same fate while every state slowly flips blue.

That may be true, but I can assure you that Boise and Idaho in general is no where even near to what I’m use to