Amendment

>amendment
- a minor change or addition designed to improve a text, piece of legislation, etc.
"an amendment to existing gun laws"

So why cant amerisharts amend the 2nd Amendment????

Attached: unnamed (10).jpg (440x239, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War
hawaii.edu/powerkills/20TH.HTM
constitutioncenter.org/blog/what-does-it-take-to-repeal-a-constitutional-amendment
nytimes.com/2019/06/04/us/parkland-scot-peterson.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would we?

Fuck off

Why would they do that tho?
Sage

we are insane and want our citizens to shoot each other to death. guns are more important than safety apparently

I agree, we should amend it so that it specifically states all weaponry is protected underneath it, instead of letting faggots who've never seen a gun in their lives dictate your value as a living organism.

This is why to lost to flightless birds.

SHALL

Let me try agian. Fucking auto correct.

This is why you lost to flightless birds.

I bet if your loved ones were shot you would change your mind

They absolutely can. All they need is 2/3 of both the House and the Senate, or they can have a Convention of States and they'll need 2/3 of state legislatures to agree. Easy as pie.

The 2nd isn't the right to own guns, those are "endowed by the Creator" as the Founders believed. The Bill of Rights tells the government what they can't do.

Dude...

A bulwark exists to stop tyrants
>Muh precious chillins, would somebody think about the (x)
You know you are immoral, you know that playing with peoples psychology is immoral. God will judge you

Attached: kek.jpg (240x210, 11K)

Why do you think law abiding citizens deserve to have their property stolen by the government?

"Shall not"
R-ruger 556 pistol carbines just went on sale at my gun store. Not shilling, just sharing the news.
It was a good deal at $750, $200 off is a steal.
So act fast.
And eat your hearts out, those of you unlucky enough to be born somewhere not America. USA USA USA
"Shall not"

it would never pass. They've tried, it never will pass- it's easier instead, to keep chipping away at gun ownership laws.

That's only to submit one. Passing one takes 3/4ths of the states.

>appeal to emotion
I am not weak

More Guns = More Freedom
Dont go to the USA then you little bitch
We have the gun and the black

Attached: 1564114222954.jpg (621x586, 78K)

Still don’t get it

I bet if you had +40 million niggers in your country you’d re-think your stance.

Imagine being such a coward you need a weapon to walk around to be safe? So glad I live in a first world nation without mass shootings daily by the mentally ill

Ah good call user, I botched it.

None of my loved ones are gang bangers, to the best of my knowledge.

Almost every instance of stricter gun laws result in a rise in crime. Much more stats on legally purchased guns preventing crime that causing crime. 2 of the biggest contributors to gun deaths are suicide and nogs.

People like you are evil.

there's no such thing as a "law abiding" gun nut. if you have guns that means you're up to no good so fuck off

We can, we don't want to badly enough. So fuck off!

Emu Wars. They lost to the birds. To save face, the soldiers told local papers that the birds used guerilla warfare tactics to evade multiple machine guns during into huge flocks/herds/whatever.

We can. It just takes a supermajority to pass. So it has to be a reaaaaaaally good and agreed upon idea. Theres 2 paths to repeal, add, or change an amendment.
>bill has to pass house and senate with a super majority (meaning more than 70%) and signed into law by the president
>states can petition with a referendum, needing 38 states to vote yes for it to pass

But the real reason they never talk about repealing or changing it is because its a honey pot to tap for votes. If all the misdirections and falsehoods were lifted this country could get down to the brass tax of if it should be removed or not. And arguing the complete removal of rights is a very steep uphill battle. Its easier to push for things that make little difference like magazine size so they can pat themselves on the back and feel good and garner more votes.

Imagine being such a coward that you don’t think you’re responsible enough to own a gun.

>Imagine being Australian
Whats the prison term for playing Grand Theft Auto there again?

Attached: 1566255602415.jpg (826x802, 135K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War

The gay is strong in

Anyone who claims that gun control will have any appreciable impact on gun violence is either a literal moron or intellectually dishonest.

we have to amend the 13th before anything else

>shall not be infringed

we can, but it would be extremely painful

Hey someone else who gets the point of the bill of rights.

>hurrrrr you gay

the quality of your insult says much about your intellect, fucking pathetic retard

Don't waste your time. Their teeth were pulled. .
So it's sour grapes and they can't handle the truth.

And I bet if the government was about to shoot your family, you'd wish the government wasn't the only ones with guns.

Their are tradeoffs in everything. Governments have killed far, far more people than criminals ever will. Including in holier than thou gun free Eurofag countries.

Democide stats:
hawaii.edu/powerkills/20TH.HTM

I bet you think that Bryant did Port Arthur, that the NFA is the best thing since sliced bread and that Johnny Howard was the best PM since Menzies. Cunts like you are the reason that Australia is turning to shit. Kill yourself.

There is a meme about the recorded instance of a massive animal cull of emus in which 3 soldiers were tasked with destruction of thousands of emus destroying farming land

They did so with lewis light machine guns, this being slightly over kill is regarded by many to be funny. Thus it's referred to as the Great Emu war. The soldiers weren't able to put a serious dent into the actual numbers of emus and it's regarded as a operational failure by the western Australian state government.

Yanks think the failure of the soldiers to cull the emus trolls australians. but it just reminds us of when Australia was somewhat cool and not so (((Pozz modernized)))

We can amend any amendment or article of the Constitution with another amendment. We in fact did this with the 18th amendment making alcohol illegal and the 21st amendment repealing the 18th amendment.

Why liberals don't do this is because the founders rightly realized that a change to the constitution shouldn't be something decided by a simple majority of 50% but instead a super majority of the states (75%). Liberals know that they will never get anywhere close to that kind of support even with 100 Sandy Hoaxes in a row, so they try to subvert via other means and vaguely worded laws.

I would rather be a retard than a gutless fag.

Why don’t you amend your brain with some buckshot.

Imagine being glad your own government doesn't think it can trust you with even a handgun.

>relying on guns to feel safe

who's really gutless here huh? think about it if you have more than half a brain cell

Turn autocorrect off, retard

> Relying on commie politicians to feel safe

Yes, safety is not a guarantee of liberty

>le commie bogeyman meme

>Law abiding
Get outta here boomer. Unjust Laws are meant to be broken

Sir, please don't confuse all Australians withThere are two types of australians
(A)True hard yakka aussies
&
(B)Coastal city faggots that bit down on the globalhomo pill HARD

yeah but I'd feel a lot more safe if there wasn't a bunch of slack jawed gun toting retards walking around everywhere

Get fucked commie. Americans own guns so we can put bullets in your ass.

No one ever said freedom is a guarantee of safey.

Rights.don't care about feelings.

>what they can't do
infringe
n
f
r
i
n
g
e

see you just proved my point you fucking retarded psycho

Why? Almost none of those people are committing crimes.

>So why cant amerisharts amend the 2nd Amendment????

You can, you can straight up repeal an amendment. We could repeal the whole Bill of Rights turn the country into a totalitarian dictatorship; but its not easy it requires passage by 2/3rds majorities in congress and the senate and the state legislatures and then approval by a popular vote with a 3/4th majority of the 50 states.

>constitutioncenter.org/blog/what-does-it-take-to-repeal-a-constitutional-amendment

For some reason the founding fathers wanted to make it hard for the government to take the people's rights away. Go figure, it was a different time.

Attached: Orwell on right to bear arms.jpg (850x400, 89K)

Here Is a boot bitch. Lick it

Attached: Resized_20181027_162538_628(1).jpg (980x2016, 265K)

Heh. POZ is right there in you ID.

It can be amended, but it takes a huge majority to do so. And it should be amended to specifically have no limitation on arms ownership for USA citizens who are not felons.

So your goal is to magically transform 100 million Americans into actual criminals, good idea

How is legal gun ownership an "unjust law" you absolute retard?

The document also says "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" ffs it's like you can't be bothered to actually read it.

yeah but as soon as they want to play cops and robbers and start unloading bullets everywhere instead of letting cops do their jobs innocent lives get lost

All i see is that despite the clear warning that this "Gun nut" is giving you, you insist upon doing the very thing to aggravate him.

Anti-gun confirmed for double digit IQ. Bet you'd aggravate a rattle snake and complain when it bit you.

Great glad to hear about your first world country. How many refugees can I put you down for? Our American blacks need your help. Take them.

That has literally never happened. You understand that you are mentally ill, right?

Are you really implying that CCW gun owners are a threat to society? Surely you have some data to back this up and you aren't just making a stupid joke claim off the cuff?

>Only cops can be trusted with firearms
>Let the cops do their job

nytimes.com/2019/06/04/us/parkland-scot-peterson.html
>Cop stayed outside and didn't go in to save children from active shooter

Attached: 38b.jpg (400x271, 46K)

From a purely numbers-based perspective, we could save more lives by banning automobiles than banning guns. Sure, some people would be annoyed that a customary right has been taken away, but safety is the most important thing, right?

>I bet if your loved ones were shot you would change your mind
I doubt that considering the government will still have full access to gun. In fact, I think that when my loved ones are forced to dig their own grave only to have a bullet put in the back of their head by a government thug I'd figure I'd like to keep my guns.

Attached: China-Firing-Squad-Prosecution.jpg (510x349, 62K)

I'm just saying let those who are actually trained do the job. I don't need some retard who thinks he's charles bronson blowing my head off by accident because he's got delusions of grandeur

>we are insane and want our citizens to shoot each other to death. guns are more important than safety apparently

Realistically, guns have more rights than Americans citizens do.

Attached: original.jpg (620x387, 19K)

or drugs maybe. oh wait

They will, in due time.

FPBP

Okay but do you have a reasonable amount of cases where this has happened? Is this even a reasonable fear to have or are you just a massive fag who doesn't like guns? Because I can tell you right now if you put cops up against CCW owners in an accuracy test you'd probably be surprised by the results.

Lets amend the 14th to exclude faggots

Fuck off, you're just jelly god gave us gun rights.

Except that they don't, because guns are not citizens.

Mind yer bidniss, ding dong. Get yer house in order before you go giving out advice. Stupid monkey.

Again, that has literally never happened. You are an actual crazy person.

I'm of Formosan heritage. My loved ones were shot by a government that they supported and swore to protect.

have you seen an average gun owner? they are not exactly the sharpest knives in the drawer, definitely not worthy of my trust

Leftists want to transfprm 100 million citizens inyo criminals and transform 40 million illegal aliens into legal citizens with no limitation on more coming in.
They have a mind virus.

I'm a gun owner and have PhD in microbiology. My roommate in grad school was a student in the same program. He also got his PhD. We both own guns and still go shooting together. His parents immigrated legally from Indonesia. He is a 1st generation American. You have no idea what you are talking about. Millions of very intelligent and educated people own guns.

>let those who are actually trained do the job.
Oh so i'm suppose to just trust a complete stranger with my families and my protection, because another complete stranger "certified" them. I totally trust government which has a histrionically precedence of lying and tricky

Attached: 0025.jpg (720x576, 104K)

Civilian gun owners have way more fun experience than police and most military.

ok fine just stay away from me. i don't want to get accidentally shot

do you have any idea how stupid that sounds?

So when are they going to erect this bulwark?

Then you should probably buy a gun yourself and go to an open range, minus some retarded chinamen that don't understand enough English to follow the rules, you'll find that every person there has a level head on their shoulders.

I am aware of this, I have a feeling you misunderstood my original statement because I'm pretty sure we're on the same side here. If I had my way the ATF probably wouldn't even exist anymore.

You're projecting.

Do you have any idea how stupid you sound?