Let's be unironic for a minute

Does the government have contact with aliens?

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

energy.gov/cfo/downloads/fy-2020-budget-justification
youtu.be/wfNFFKuVYR0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

at some level

Attached: 64B0B387-7FC2-42AF-9756-E3FCD8F55D54.jpg (609x398, 116K)

Yes, but they can't come in unless they've applied for asylum in one of the star systems that they've traveled through.

Come now, you know you want to post it...

Attached: THE_IMAGE.jpg (1280x960, 740K)

They're not aliens.

Bingo.

Interdimensional shapeshifters

interdimensional - between two dimensions
shapeshifters - they shapeshift and such.

your image OP and mine could be the same being / same whatever.

you don't want to know the truth. I hate knowing it myself.

Attached: a7ec507e9a983f912644647f80aa7572.jpg (640x640, 191K)

No, aliens have contact with the government.

know-nothings LEAVE

You mean beings from the sky?
Yea probably at one point.
Right Now?
No, seems like they’ve kinda written us off.

Alien Tech - gifts to humanity.

trust in tech / technology after years upon years.

devil gets in the government alone taht way.

desire / lust for more and more powerful weapons / tech and/or etc.

You just got trolled by aliens.

Aliens are no more than satanic demons sent from beneath the hollow earth.

As an aside: (without schizoposting) has anyone on here ever seen anything like a UFO or had a close encounter?

Attached: 1561156483400.gif (499x499, 472K)

>child molesting inter-dimensional shape shifters
I don't think it's all that much of a secret

Those are the ancient dinosaurs that survived the apocalypse cycles buy gowing underground you idiot.

They're just humans from the future of alternate time lines, bucko.

Attached: 24 - Gethsemane.avi_snapshot_42.59_[2015.04.27_22.29.35].png (624x464, 198K)

Yes, yes we do

t Jack

Attached: fr78MVU.jpg (640x360, 19K)

not much you can do about it. sucks when it happens, but not much you can do about it sometimes.

yeah I see that going well with orange man bad
>we think your planet is beautiful
>we'd like to buy it
>no? well fuck you, not visiting

Pretty much this.

Most likely not "extra-terrestrial" though, they've been here all along.

Was abducted as a kid. Really scary because there are no referencable human traits for empathy like emotional cues and what-not -- grays come off as very inhuman and terrifying which is why they block out memories... or that process just happens naturally from trauma.

Doubt it. I feel like if we were to ever make contact with another lifeform from another planet it would be instant nuclear interplanetary war no questions asked

Faaip De Oiad

figure you're telling the truth. same thing happened to me. it's either blocked or it's so traumatic and it's so hard sometimes that you don't want to remember it anymore and/or can't handle it and somehow it just slides into the mind somehow.

It definitely takes time to and kind of wondering if it will happen again or trying to learn to relax after it for a while is a major pain in the ass.

I presume grays are ancient genetically engineered people from the Sumerian times where kings lived for thousands of years.

No. The government has no idea what is going on.

Looking into grays makes me paranoid and afraid of windows. But not looking into the matter after awhile that fades.

>Source: an Ayy

>grays come off as very inhuman

We're not all like that

Attached: thor.jpg (466x700, 35K)

I carry Holy Water and I SAGE personally to. Can go up to windows just fine for the most part, but yes definitely true. I've never had one standing there and/or sitting right there like some jump scare movie type situation though.

Storm Area 51

2:00 - start of witching hour as they say
3:00 - start of devil's hour as they say - highest time of paranormal activity

Not going to Area 51 that night. Most likely nothing will is what I figure, but people might encounter stuff to as well. IDK - the trick would make more sense if nothing happens.

All the time, OP.

Attached: images (3).jpg (259x194, 12K)

Would this information change your day to day life?
No it wouldn’t, so stop worrying about stuff that doesn’t concern you

Not since the atomic age.

"The government" has truths that are alien-like.

It wasnt aliens that touch your anus...
You got molested.

The evil ones. Thats why they're brainwashing everyone to be scared of alien invasions. Because the ones that come from the sky will be the good ones.

You're kidding right?

Are you CIA? Can we bet on this?

They didn't touch my anus.

Nah all aliens die or step aside. We can't trust things so inhuman.

Pretty much. They are like us but have a more advanced civilization and are like the administrators running this planet.

Viceroy

Tell me why you care about this?
Go outside

Holy Bible alone
"Luke 18:19 19"Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good-except God alone."

Hesistant on this one alone at least.

who knows though. Unless they look like Angels and I feel compelled to think that to as well and it makes sense completely I just can't go with this myself personally.

God only created humans and other life forms on earth, Jesus is the truth. There's no such thing as aliens, it's a lie started in the 40s to take people's attention away from secret military projects.

Humans are tiny. The Universe is bit. It has been awhile since humanity has been reminded of that.

they are aliens themselves

to us at least

No

t. ayy

Ok, but if the government is in contact with any other conscious life-form you wouldn’t know anyway

What makes you think I wouldn't?

No man the government has been preparing for the next micro nova/massive cme that Eradicated the megalithic people and is documented in ALL ancient texts (the great cataclysm)

They have vast underground networks and trillions of tax dollars that have gone missing and that was just in the early 2000s there was a senate hearing about the funds.

Aliens and CO2 based climate change are all used to keep the masses focused on a distraction so the new world order can be ushered in after the next deluge.

They found the same glassing that was found on the giza plateau,and elsewhere on earth, that was found on the moon.

There was no reason to go back to the moon after the hypothesis was confirmed to a high degree.

The glassing is caused by plasma lightning that is only present during massive explosions of solar radiation.

Our magentic field is weakening by the day and that creates the perfect scenario for a cme that makes the Carrington event look like a fart in the wind.

The cycle is in the realm of 13000 years or so. The sun stands still in the sky for almost an entire day due to the catastrophic effects to earth's rotation (slows/stops) and the momentum of the oceans and tectonic plates wreak havoc, creating molten land fire and massive tsunamis

The cia declassified the Adam and Eve story written by some guy but they redacted a bunch of shit for some reason

That book is the premise to the movie 2012

Oh oh and by the way the guy that founded the cia completely discredited the earth catastrophe cycle sciences by coming out with an Asinine theory about earth crust displacement so outlandish that that field of study has only reimbursed mainstream 7 years ago..

Earth catastrophe cycle. Humans have had the same capacity for cognition for around 200,000 years.

We dont understand megalithic construction and those fuckers had underground networks that could house thousands of people with livestock.

This is coming, apparently in the next 30 years.

The ones who did the chief genetic engineering here wish to return and restore a monarchy, a type of feudalism
Part of them rebelled and became the current NWO masterminds
Human government is involved and getting played like a bitch by 20+ different species, a handful of which being HIGHLY deceptive malevolent and wanting this planet as a dead nigger cattle feedlot which is where most of you come in

We won’t be reminded of it until we become an inter-planetary species....if we even make it that far..

Everyone is too concerned with working to earn money just so they can survive and consume.

A drastic shift in priorities is necessary to become a species that travels around our own solar system at Will.

And beyond that an even bigger priority shift will need to occur for us to be a star faring species.

I’ll give you a hint. If we adopted two things(1. The only thing I know is that I know nothing & 2. Embrace complexity) and placed these two statements relatively high up as “solid beliefs or truths we hold dear” then we might stand a chance of
Actually getting to the point of getting off of this planet and becoming a species that is truly showcasing that we can be a good neighbor in space.

Then they would allow us to proceed. As long as we stay selfish and concerned with Industrial Age thinking we won’t be allowed to move forward.

There are a couple wildcards

Yeah but they think we're a bunch of niggers led around by jews with fake money

Attached: 1565927576203.jpg (418x359, 20K)

If by aliens you mean the ancient ones that have been at war with God since our beginning, then yes.

We must bring down the Anunnaki scum. Humanity needs to be in charge of its own destiny.

Attached: lol.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

I don't know.

Remove this

I've seen a UFO. You can believe me or not. The picture included is not what I saw but it's similar.

It was several months ago, I was outside at a park at night looking up at the sky, just relaxing by the water. I eventually started trying to differentiate what were stars and what were satellites up in the sky out of boredom. I noticed what I assumed was a satillite moving through the sky. After a while, I noticed it was following a pattern, moving forward, then to the left, then back. It was moving at angles no satellite, plane or helicopter could realistically be making. After this I noticed 2 more lights forming a large triangle in the sky, all moving in the same pattern simultaneously. There may have been another triangle-shaped craft next to it but I couldn't make it out for sure. Whatever it was, it would've had to have been MASSIVE. Just... floating there. I have never seen anything like it and was wondering "um, is no one else seeing this?" It was like a Wednesday night, but there were people out. This was in the center of a major US metro area, not some country road somewhere. I was 100% sober and alert btw.

I remain thoroughly convinced that I saw an IRL Star Destroyer that night. If I was told this story, don't know if I'd believe it. But I saw what I saw.

Attached: 2014-02-11-2enlargement550-thumb.jpg (550x482, 30K)

Look into the following.
Palo Alto CARET
Forgotten Languages
Casini Diskus
Arrival (yes, the movie)
>Linguistics determine perception. Perception determines reality.

Attached: DroneCaretPage6.jpg (504x738, 61K)

Not how it works mama. Helicopter all you want but growth is inwards out and outwards in and the steps in tech come hand in blundering hand with intellectual planes of consciousness for our particular species.

I get you have lockdown on all the good tech--but that's not because we didn't figure that shit out: It's because you're scared of what we'll do with it when everyone knows what you are.

Attached: 1564259524612.gif (500x500, 1.69M)

The question is meaningless without discernment between

>aliens
>extraterrestrials
>interdimensionals

Read more books.

Delete

Attached: 1515811302985.jpg (3484x1560, 1.8M)

/thread

I for the most part agree with your first paragraph but your second paragraph.

What did you mean by this.

Ayys don't exist and anyone who believes in them is retarded.

>I put the word Language in quotes because calling what I am about to describe a “language” is a misnomer, although it is an easy mistake to make. Their hardware wasn’t operated in quite the same way as ours. In our technology, even today, we have a combination of hardware and software running almost everything on the planet. Software is more abstract than hardware, but ultimately it needs hardware to run it. In other words, there’s no way to write a computer program on a piece of paper, set that piece of paper on a table or something, and expect it to actually do something. The most powerful code in the world still doesn’t actually do anything until a piece of hardware interprets it and translates its commands into actions.
>But their technology is different. It really did operate like the magical piece of paper sitting on a table, in a manner of speaking. They had something akin to a language, that could quite literally execute itself, at least in the presence of a very specific type of field. The language, a term I am still using very loosely, is a system of symbols (which does admittedly very much resemble a written language) along with geometric forms and patterns that fit together to form diagrams that are themselves functional. Once they are drawn, so to speak, on a suitable surface made of a suitable material and in the presence of a certain type of field, they immediately begin performing the desired tasks. It really did seem like magic to us, even after we began to understand the principles behind it.

Attached: 1515818302895.jpg (5272x1108, 1.96M)

The topic in general makes for great fiction. It’s a great distraction.

energy.gov/cfo/downloads/fy-2020-budget-justification

Internal confined fusion is weapons grade science. No "anti gravity" no "force fields" no "propulsion" -- all the shit you need for space travel is on DARPA lockdown.

Whoever thinks we "aren't ready" are the same assholes supporting global embargoes, child trafficking, and drug tzars. Their decision making process is shit.

>The language is actually a "functional blueprint". The forms of the shapes, symbols and arrangements thereof is itself functional. What makes it all especially difficult to grasp is that every element of each "diagram" is dependant on and related to every other element, which means no single detail can be created, removed or modified independently. Humans like written language because each element of the language can be understood on its own, and from this, complex expressions can be built. However, their "language" is entirely context-sensitive, which means that a given symbol could mean as little as a 1-bit flag in one context, or, quite literally, contain the entire human genome or a galaxy star map in another. The ability for a single, small symbol to contain, not just represent, tremendous amounts of data is another counter-intuitive aspect of this concept. We quickly realized that even working in groups of 10 or more on the simplest of diagrams, we found it virtually impossible to get anything done. As each new feature was added, the complexity of the diagram exponentially grew to unmanageable proportions. For this reason we began to develop computer-based systems to manage these details and achieved some success, although again we found that a threshold was quickly reached beyond which even the supercomputers of the day were unable to keep up. Word was that the extra-terrestrials could design these diagrams as quickly and easily as a human programmer could write a Fortran program. It's humbling to think that even a network of supercomputers wasn't able to duplicate what they could do in their own heads. Our entire system of language is based on the idea of assigning meaning to symbols. Their technology, however, somehow merges the symbol and the meaning, so a subjective audience is not needed.

Attached: 1487832830204.png (1304x438, 638K)

Ancient alien theorists say yes.

Triangle in the sky, looked like triforce just with 3 small circle dots and behaved in a weird manner, could be a drone but thats a high level drone then. Did inhuman speeds. I tell everyone this and they look at me like im crazy so think im gonna keep it to myself from now on.. really cool to witness tho

>You can put whatever meaning you want on the symbols, but their behavior and functionality will not change, any more than a transistor will function differently if you give it another name.
>Here's an example of how complex the process is. Imagine I ask you to incrementally add random words to a list such that no two words use any of the same letters, and you must perform this exercise entirely in your head, so you can't rely on a computer or even a pen and paper. If the first in the list was, say, "fox", the second item excludes all words with the letters F, O and X. If the next word you choose is "tree", then the third word in the list can't have the letters F, O, X, T, R, or E in it. As you can imagine, coming up with even a third word might start to get just a bit tricky, especially since you can't easily visualize the excluded letters by writing down the words. By the time you get to the fourth, fifth and sixth words, the problem has spiraled out of control. Now imagine trying to add the billionth word to the list (imagine also that we're working with an infinite alphabet so you don't run out of letters) and you can imagine how difficult it is for even a computer to keep up. Needless to say, writing this kind of thing "by hand" is orders of magnitude beyond the capabilities of the brain.
youtu.be/wfNFFKuVYR0

Attached: DroneCaretPage5.jpg (504x724, 51K)

if aliens exist and haven't caged us in, yes

Whats with the windows?

Good link

I agree we are ready but if you walk outside are you impressed with humanity in a general sense? Look at all of the normie simpletons. What is the consequence of disclosure tomorrow morning at 7am? National news.

I am a little pessimistic and I suspect the leaders of the nation states are as well.

If any aliens are listening to this I want to build or invest in a glass factory on the moon.

Windows and the night sky are scary from ptsd

Attached: Ayyyy.jpg (319x316, 23K)

>Doesn't think rocket propulsion is a cage
They put chains on Baby elephants and tiny ropes on adults.. why is that?

Even the most evil aliens don't use money.

Government triangle craft.

Maybe if you are literally a 2D npc stuck on the flat earth plane, a non-player in the galactic arena moreso a dead goy cattle wow that would suck to have only partial consciousness in a human form. Abomination of desolation.

Npcs really view the earth as flat lol they are a type of fauna.

Anyways, aliens are scared of humans and their unpredictability. The mind is a dangerous thing.

A aleeun left bruises on my stomach and right hamstring, small bruising was uniform like markings they may have been symbols. I now fear of being abducted if i were to be out in the wilderness away from the city. They are out there, they are ten steps ahead of us. Be careful, they are watching you. Im in los Angeles.

Attached: 1565370684113.jpg (600x800, 101K)

that's bullshit, but i believe it

Attached: 1535656408782.jpg (627x827, 59K)

Because the secrecy is breaking down. The Wilson leak is gonna really make it hard for the government to keep a lid on things. All secrets have expiration dates, my nigger. Only a matter of time. And time’s almost up, buds.

Past

Anyone ever had an alien make them cum with their mind? Fuck I wanna be used as a sperm hose and milked dry by a grey qt

You really don’t know what’s happening the breakdown of secrecy, eh?

aliens are real and anyone talking about the government faking them or greenbeam projects is insane

Because it is correct? Whether you call it loosh or prana, they seem to crave our life force

They shut down Cern--that was a mistake.

That's a npc, possibly possessed, really just an attentionwhore. Sad, like you.

yes, be we aren't aliens

Okay Artemis.

I was vacationing in Trincomalee off the east coast of Sri Lanka. I was sober and lying on the beach at night when I saw a bright light move very fast high in the sky. At first I thought it was a plane but planes don't move nearly as fast

Then the light turned at a right angle and moved in the opposite direction. A turn at that angle is impossible for any of our current space tech

I would give anything to have a time machine and go back to Biblical times