Go to Europe for vacation

>Go to Europe for vacation
>Frankfurt, Paris, London and Barcelona
>Kids constantly making slant eyed gestures at me
>'Ching chong, wing wong' comments from adults
>'chinky chinky chinky'
>'I'll have a number 65 please with egg fried rice
>mfw

Is this normal in Europe? Because it isn't in the States or Canada. I was about ready to throw hands by the end of the trip.

Somehow I don't think you guys would ever DARE do this to a Paki or African.

Attached: kdrama.jpg (375x268, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AP7utU8Efow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pakis and Africans are actually dangerous.

Owned.

Based

DO YOU SPEAKEE ENGRISH, MR CHEN??

only places worth going to as a tourist anymore are probably the rockies, grand canyon, japan, and maybe a couple places in south korea
worlds going to shit and the west is leading the charge

So you're admitting that Europeans are all utter pussies?

Lol.

Also don't mistake kindness for meekness.

I've never had any trouble in North America.

Ching Chong wing wong

Just lighthearted banter, just don’t take it seriously. We don’t get mad when you all call us Lound Eye

Attached: 3FD730D1-DA84-443C-904D-ABD41968C938.jpg (610x480, 61K)

Chinese tourists are also known as the worst tourists who spit everywhere and respects nothing by Europeans. Change your attitudes and maybe things get better for you.

couldn't have put it any better myself

Sad to hear the Muslims treated you that way. I'm sure if you would have attended prayer they would warm up to you.

Do we though?

When you guys go into a recession we'll be sure to not visit.

Australia is nice as is Thailand.

I backpacked across Europe and I didn't notice any malicious racism. I think you need to grow a thicker skin.

>Is this normal in Europe?

This is not our Europe anymore.

It is done.

Don't take the actions of these foreigners and dumbed-down domestic morons seriously.

Back in the days, you would have been treated with respect.

I am sorry for this.

europeans hate asians believe it or not

I would never do this to you, mate.
I consider Asians possible allies, fuck those pussies that did that (they wouldn’t do that around any other race)

Attached: 4062CEEE-2A8F-432D-8F5F-2DBE31D72463.jpg (500x586, 64K)

Chicom bastard

Attached: 1562912993226.jpg (985x837, 226K)

It's just a joke senpai

Europeans do this thing where they pretend to be meek but in reality they truly believe they are better than everyone else because of the name of the country they're from, at least Americans don't try to hide it

yeah but all our lady boys are 40+ yr old hairy tradies

sorry chink fren :(

europeans are better than everyone else, just roll with it and they'll accept you as one of them

ASIANS ARE COOL OP

NIGGERS ARE NOT.

i hope we go to war i'm sick of bug people thinking they're hot shit

Good! You monkeys deserve it. Kill self please

Gook.

I find an incredible arrogance permeates amongst wealthy/upper middle class europeans. I'm not sure where it comes from either as everything is provided for by the state. Here in Asia you actually have to WORK for your money.

Lol based nip putting the dog eater on his place

Go to Mexico

communist, you work for Beijing which assigns your monopoly money and chooses who gets rich and who doesnt.

dude your are doing the exact same with your arrogant post ~you peope are so stupid

It's weakness

nobody cares OP
youtube.com/watch?v=AP7utU8Efow

Attached: 1489397099524.jpg (526x684, 35K)

Eh, thats some pretty weak bantz, I would be pissed too. If you're going to talk shit, might as well put some effort into it.

We do make fun of them though. Just not when their in packs.

Attached: china travel guide paki niggers.jpg (1910x1000, 211K)

>Frankfurt
Tbh the only people racist in Germany are Turks. They also call black people niggers all the time. Never seen a white German be racist towards Asians ... And I live in Dusseldorf which has a huge Japanese community.

>Because it isn't in the States or Canada.
you sure about that chink?

That video of the korean girl vlogger in germany was mocked by turks.

Smog must be awful in Peking. That's a hell of a squint.

bavarian country boys are racist but they's so beautiful you can't fault them on it

Especially in eastern Europe. Although in britain they seem to have a thing for asians

Europeans or new europeans?

Not true. Noone gives a shit for Asians maybe but noone hates them. People hate gypsies (even liberals do). Some ppl hate blacks or Muslims. But generally Europeans seen things in terms of ethnicity not race. American room mate got confused when he realised Korean and Japanese students avoid each other.
>"But they're both Asians"

white bavarians

yeah arabs and niggers are pretty racist sorry to say

Yea I was watching that stream live. Reddit apparently made it a bigger deal than it was. Everyone was nice to her for the 3 month she stayed but one or two guys being dumb and it was all over Korean news "Germans have anti-korean sentiment"

they ended up apologizing and thought they were being friendly, boomers are pretty out of touch with reality

Man.... especially knowing half the US military near these people are of Oriental descent. Had they done that to us, we would yell at them, rudely.

Try that, man.

No, you're not a pussy if you don't offend the scary murderous fuck. You're smart.

wrong reply

Giannielee was mocked by Germans first. The Turk incident came later. And a German later apologized on behalf of his compatriots.

Sorry about your experience OP, Europeans can be niggers to our Asian brothers.

Attached: giannielee_twitch_harassment_racism.jpg (1118x559, 84K)

Maybe you should stop being such a fucking chink, chink.

Attached: 1538491019404.png (800x1672, 209K)

Pretty much. When chinese come here they only talk to other chinese, live with other chinese, and buy from other chinese. Hell, when chinese make stores, they unironically pretend to not know how to speak portuguese, just so people won't talk to them.

We don't have this problem with people from ANY other country. German, Italians, even africans like Somalians, Haitians, or people from Senegal are more polite. They can't barely speak it correctly but at least they try to talk with you instead of pretending to be stupid, hell, I even have a good time with them by trying to speak french and them laughing at my face.

Imagine being such a tribalistic piece of shit race you come to another country, and refuse to relate to anyone that is not from your old country. Chinese deserve all the mockery they get.

Attached: The violence has escalated.jpg (776x886, 478K)

You're a lying fuck OR they were pakis/Africans doing it to you. You'd maybe have gotten a few stares in the 14th century but ignoring the fact that white people would be too scared to point out anything to do with race, there's nothing remotely unique about you slant eyed mongrels because you breed like insects. Everyone has saw a Chinese tourist by the time they're 4 in London.

Nobody did this. Why did you just lie on the internet

>Europeans are pussies
>coming from the most beta race in existence

>don’t mistake kindness for meekness
You are meek you fucking pussy

>Is this normal in Europe? Because it isn't in the States or Canada.
>Canada
no fuckin shit

When your country becomes liveable instead of a soulless place full of soulless chinks we’ll be sure not to visit as well

Shouldn't you be doing something about them Pakis raping your teenagers you bong?

Are these Europeans or """""""""""""""Europeans"""""""""""""""?

Attached: look-at-me-im-the-european-now-black-man.jpg (735x538, 62K)

Next time go to Eastern Europe, not only it's better but also cheaper, and at least in Poland people won't give a fuck about asians since they known for being quiet and minding it's own business.

I thought your emperor Xi blocked Jow Forums there. How are you capable of opening threads?

>Somehow I don't think you guys would ever DARE do this to a Paki or African.
We simply isolate them in the ghettoes, hold our noses when passing by one and physically avoid any interaction, we'd rather send an email or text than talk to them.

Believe me, we hate both chink tourists and shitskin rapefugees.

Get fucked Chang, get fucked

T. Quarter Berber

My coworkers are leftist and have no problem with doing this. When I talk shit about niggers however...

I guess seeing 1 race integrate beats their fairytale about whitey keeping down minorities.

nah, you're just a pussy

you're a faggot. abuse the Euros like the Pakis are doing. Euros have a masochistic fetish and love being kicked in the face. the fact that you're not bullying them is the subconscious reason for their anger

None of those cities are european

Attached: nakamura8mydog.jpg (264x242, 13K)

would have thought its the complete opposite. Were the kids Geman or foreign? I was in the same class with two asian girls back in school and nobody was ever racist to them. They were the nicest people.
>Somehow I don't think you guys would ever DARE do this to a Paki or African.
we do it all the time to them just not in town.

>>'I'll have a number 65 please with egg fried rice
Nice try but we don't order by numbers in Europe.

>English teachers

well, I went Italy, France, and Spain last year but never met those kind of retards.
maybe because I'm 195cm and towered them.
You should have punched in their face instead of whinnying on internet.
those low iq whippo and niggers will never learn if you wouldn't whip them

I doubt your story is even true. If it is, that sucks, asian-white love alliance is best alliance.

I'd just as well let my sisters marry into a nice asian family, as I would let a nice asian girl marry into mine.

This, you need to confront them and at least threaten violence. You're doing a disservice to other East Asians every time you let people get away with that sort of thing because it reinforces the stereotype. Be dangerous and unpredictable.

Ouch

Then you will predictably get your shit pushed in by based Muslim warriors.

>will never learn if you wouldn't whip them
Remind me what happened the last time you boys tried to whip some whites?

Attached: download (1).gif (320x240, 3.64M)

>making slant eyed gestures at me
I did it several times to vietnamese people living here.
You should be fine with that... you better dont want to be nigger or mohamedan visiting Czech or Polish Silesia

This is what happens when liberals rule Europe and not NatSocs who are actually appreciative of East Asian cultures

But I thought we was best frens and we would pray together n everything?

What are you gonna do? There are Black in your shithole, not many but still

Fpbp

Sorry you had that experience dude, I prefer Ching Chongs to Ooga Boogas and Bud Bud ding dings.

fucking JETS are a scourge to society and contribute nothing, no one in japan wants you there and you'll all be replaced by duolingo.

denden town and akiba is filled with you creepy faggots. no surprise there. at least the poo in the loos that live in akibihara are actually contributing to society and actually speak japanese.

>English Teachers
Wtf is the meme with this? I have cheap insurance, a qt Jap gf, a job that pays decently well, and I enjoy a mostly 0 crime society where people leave their shit around to save seats while they order coffee. This is 99% better than all the fucking 1488 NEET faggots running around on here waiting for the world to end. Plus, I actually like teaching and participating in the awesome local festivals going down every month.

English teaching makes a difference in people’s lives, and is 100% better than all of the obnoxious degenerate J-vlogging reddit tier fags. Fuck off.

Attached: D1DDAE4B-E50E-497C-A4BA-B992A1F4ED11.jpg (546x789, 44K)

>Don't mess with us or we'll fuck up the world and hand it all over to the jewish banking cartel again!
>hur dur we smart and tough

Attached: 1527877364407.jpg (634x634, 102K)

I am way more dangerous like an Asian driver

Mashallah

>Things that didn't happen

They can't drive because their eyes are defective, you know

meanwhile their kids are getting gang raped by sandshits

single paki, yes
multiple pakis, no
they are violent animals, think a pack of chimps
I wouldn't do to a chink either because you guys are my niggas

There are literally zero niggers in Czech Silesia. You are mistaking Prague where actual Czechs are living for Silesia. We are different ethnicity. There were cases of racial attacks against coloured people over the years. Some even died in fires. Even people from Prague are afraid to come here and They are white.

How can you see the keyboard? Your eyes are sooo slim. It all makes no sense

Can I come to play vidya?

The flag, you dumbass norweigan. HK is not china. I have a hong kong friend who makes fun of regular chinese mainlanders. Apparently they shit in the streets

Are you anything other than Japanese?

>But I thought we was best frens and we would pray together n everything?
We were never frens. This hellhole is full of atheist with pan slavic ideology waiting for russians since 1989 to rip us off from this Republic.