Should i try to make a modern v1?

With modern avionics like a raspberry pi it could precisely nail a target

Attached: 800px-V-1_cutaway.jpg (800x497, 61K)

god, you glow

Attached: glow.gif (350x285, 2.09M)

Bad b8 m8.

Attached: F46FA8A8-6BCA-4C6E-ABFC-0807D5F738CF.gif (300x166, 671K)

>modern avionics like a raspberry pi
lol what the fuck

How can you certify it to FAA regulations?

Weird that this was even posted, I saw a guy at the train station today with a V1 model kit. Maybe it was OP.

Seriously, I've seen them used. Those are quite powerful computers when compared to what were used in commercial aviation in the late 1980s.

If you can use raspberry pi to provide course corrections and fit it with a GPS receiver, I don't see why not. At that point you basically have a Tomahawk though.

Train station?
Discuss

Attached: CEFB17A1-D5E4-4466-9785-060DE17D87C3.jpg (1024x1020, 89K)

If i register it as a destructive device it would be legal

>Those are quite powerful computers when compared to what were used in commercial aviation in the late 1980s.
doesn't make them modern avionics champ

It was

Sure, it's not going to be DO-160 qualified and a Pi isn't going to be Level A software, but it works.

Nah. just a glitch in the matrix. I see them too.

No one cares about this kids gay little rocket. I want to know about the train station.

Attached: 993E2A26-43FE-43EE-9729-3009FB82DF8F.gif (300x338, 1.66M)

I wouldnt bother, its just gonna blow up anyway. Its the explosive part that i need to register to avoid jail.

yeah man do it

Attached: 1511532345319.jpg (514x459, 40K)

Have fun trying to make the engine or a remotely useful explosive payload, glownigger.

A weaponized raspberry pi. Interesting.

>WAIT GUYS DON'T LAUNCH IT, IT NEEDS TO BOOT!
>FUCKING CLASS 12 SD CARDS ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND YOU KNOW
>10 minutes later
>OK I'VE GOT A USABLE DESKTOP, LET ME LAUNCH ROCKET.PY
>the pi overheats mid flight and crashes
suddenly you're the asshole for designing a rocket that fell out of the sky and hit a town in friendly territory.

Attached: 1CUQg.jpg (500x375, 78K)

That's basically what a cruise missile is.

Numerals decide the target

Pulse jets are easy as fuck to make, ive built several

It's not like you have the exact measurements from that image, but I'd venture they're in books in London and Hamburg.
What about making them capable of landing, and reuse them on rental for Bar Mitzvah fly overs? put a zoom video camera on them to get a nice close view of their happy faces?

A Australian tried to do this 10 or more years ago and run into all sorts of legal problems. Its way more possible today.

Don't tell them exactly what it is, just tell them you're making a jet powered drone.

I bought the model kit today so i can multiply the dimensions by the scale of the kit to make a full size one from aluminum
>Aussie
Thats why, in america its just a $200 tax stamp

Use an adapted RC airplane or drone, idiot.

> inb4 a spook puts me in yet another list

Pretty sure you can't certify a bomb. The government won't allow that.
But seriously, the flying part is just another drone. Could be modified to deliver Amazon packages.

Theyre too small to carry an effective payload

Okay, use a beagle board.

Look it up nigger. Bombs are destructive devices. You can register a pipe bomb if you want

A friend of mine told me there are several sizes... in Kerbal Space Program.

It may require an ATC transponder.

oh, you're just nuts. I'm all for you having one of these under the 2nd, seriously. But I'm not such a fan of you talking about having targets for them randomly.

I could precisely nail your mom

Bombs that are made to hurt people like a pipe bomb are felonies to make or possess, user.
You a criminal or what?

Just make sure it hits literally anything in indiana

Attached: 3FA00C0D-F184-45F7-8618-E86111578B6E.jpg (320x273, 17K)

No rc planes can carry a thousand pound bomb
Why? Its just an rc plane
Why bother blowing up a nice rc plane for no reason? Id rather make a purpose built vehicle for that.
Theyre not illegal if theyre registered retard

Im in indiana, fuck off. This place is based.

>mouth open, irrational opinion set to type.
Wrong.

Attached: blitz vs V1.png (491x585, 39K)

>Have fun trying to make the engine
>cant build a rocket engine
Being this dumb

Attached: 1565465894963.jpg (921x640, 100K)

I've warned people before that this was doable, OP. I even discussed it with a guy who was a scientist for the Navy. People don't realize how easy it is, and it actually kinda creeps me out, because if ISIS or Hamas 'tards actually bothered to read a few electronics books and buy some soldering irons and COTS components, the damage that could be done with things like primitive cruise missiles could be immense. I said, years and years ago, "An Arduino, some servos, and some sheet metal, and presto, you have a cruise missile", and people laughed it off, calling me a moron. It's no laughing matter. It's reality. All you need is a propane tank, a Lockwood-Hiller or Gluhareff pulsejet with no moving parts, an Arduino and GPS receiver, some control servos, some sensors, a warhead, an airframe, and a control program. The control program and sensor fusion is the hard part. The rest is literally just bog-standard model aircraft engineering. You'd want to design it such that if the GPS is jammed, it can keep going on INS and terrain curvature with down-facing LIDAR, using its last GPS fix as a reference point. Once it gets to the target, it needs to nosedive, and bang, that's all she wrote. No, I will not describe how all this is done. No, you should absolutely not do this. A guy in NZ was shut down by the New Zealand government years ago for attempting to make his own homemade cruise missile in a similar fashion, to show it could be done. It is conceivable that a device small enough to fit in the back of a pickup truck could go some tens of miles and precisely strike a target with about a hundred pounds of explosive yield. Arab terrorists are complete morons because all the tech and know-how to do this is very widely available, and yet, they still fuck around with model rockets and spigot mortars. I'm actually very worried for our future, because disruptive techs have the potential to put some serious weapons in the hands of VNSAs and cause chaos.

Kim is trying,
It won't be long before he can Nuke us.
I don't care, I'm dead.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Im definitely gonna do it now. Stay tuned
Www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnayvmyploE

Pilot here.
Transponders are not needed in Class Golf airspace. The problem is that the weight of user’s aircraft would certainly exceed the max weight a drone can be before it must be registered with the FAA.

FUCK YOU, YOU DOCILE SMALL TOWN PIECE OF SHIT. IF YOU AIN'T SMALL TOWN YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE CITY FAGGOTS THAT'S SHITTING UP THE STATE so either way you're WRONG for liking this fat shithole what is wrong with you

Attached: 15b9a8e46844485894cde88874ec0dcb53591e8f477699b4b2e560a8a5f2ca55.png (349x491, 122K)

Im from fort wayne, its literally whiteopia

ok but americium dirty bomb .-.

Your dads butthole.

Whats the most powerful explosive i can reasonably and safely make? Ill put ball bearings in it to increase its effectiveness

Engineer here.
Yup. This is why govs spend huge amounts of resources infiltrating, honeypotting, subverting people like all of you.
Any of you can fuck up some serious shit, and there's no real defense for it.
You don't even need Brevik tier dedication or funding.
In fact, you don't even need to be an engineer but a project like this branches into different technical areas.

In summary, it is doable BUT DON'T DO IT, I'M NOT ENCOURAGING ANYONE TO DO IT.

even the pi zero woild be enough tho

Tu eres uno puto

Or i could just fly it manually with a camera and a long range remote.
Good thing im alone and dont know anybody

>With modern avionics like a raspberry pi it could precisely nail a target.

I love this idea. We can build a few of them. I'll help you. I'll only do this if it's illegal.

Attached: zenithcandidate.jpg (1280x960, 576K)

Figure it out yourself dummy. These things are easy as fuck to build if you can weld and are good with your hands. Death from above to the jews

nah mate nah dont bother with ball bearings

just use ANFO thats fertilizer and diesel and napalm gas and styrofoam but it might not light

Id use a shotgun shell as the primer and a steel rod in the nosecone to set it off so it can penetrate what it hits before exploding

>Figure it out yourself dummy.
I don't need to figure it out. That shit is off the shelf.

I'll get my revenge at the ballot box.

The future is bright, vote Lambright 2020.

Attached: Berniewantsware.jpg (1191x463, 126K)

>No rc planes can carry a thousand pound bomb
So you want to build in your home an aircraft using Raspberry Pi that is capable of carrying a thousand pound payload? Ok.

Yes

or straight up use nitro

What would be an ideal target? For research purposes only

You could skip the fancy electronics by making a Fieseler 103R instead and just piloting it yourself.

Attached: Fi_103_(V1).jpg (1600x1200, 287K)

you couldn't fuck your way out of welding two sticks of metal

>but it works
Where is proofs.

Yeah sure, cute cancer next. Bruh your are as worthless as the rest of us, just hang in, no need to exaggerate.

Denmark

cool