Can Fox just kill the Simpsons already? This is so embarrassing and bad

Can Fox just kill the Simpsons already? This is so embarrassing and bad.

youtu.be/ErhaWVG0o1I

Attached: 20190821_201908.jpg (1080x608, 515K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rJBmKQpZ02k
hooktube.com/watch?v=ErhaWVG0o1I
youtube.com/watch?v=jKS3MGriZcs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry Matt, you sold them the rights.

It's based.
>you'll never see Tel Aviv!
Calling out ZOG Donnie

Checked
Stop posting the simpsons faggot

That hyperrealistic desk is making me anxious.

Go fuck more kids and take these gay shill threads with you. Faggot.

How much you want to bet its some sacrificial alter used by the free masons?

Look, Trump is a kike but that was the most cringe skit I’ve seen in a while. The Simpsons haven’t been funny since 9/11

So this is what's funny these days huh.

This is seriously what the simpsons have become?? I haven't seen it in so long.

Holy shit pol, you get more triggered than a fat rainbow hair colored tranny

how many years has the simpsons been dead now? Was it ever good? hell what a shit show

Jesus, that was painful to watch.

Attached: Aghast.jpg (228x215, 6K)

I thought Cox was pro trump russian propaganda, since trump's hitler and all that, ya know, with the nazi dollars we send them for foreign aid.

They've been getting told that for the past 15 years.. they won't go away

The scary thing is they probably have a big enough library of dialog to spoof the main cast if they leave the show/die during production. The fucking Simpsons Tapped Out mobile game makes over $100m a year alone for them. It will never die. Only the hand of almighty God bringing about the Rapture will end the Simpsons.

Attached: lisa.png (1176x617, 837K)

They made his tie look like a trail of blood leaking from his body at the end. Hope its just the simpsons being gay and not predictive programming

Same. Holy shit that was turbocringe.

Attached: yuck.jpg (600x500, 51K)

Yeah this is peak cringe. Even if I was a lefty I would have thrown up in my mouth. The Simpsons haven’t been funny for two decades though so it’s not surprising.

It's really cringeworthy
I'm not sure what they tried to pull of here but it failed really really bad

Christ, it isn't even competent. They didn't even try to make the vocal section fit the melody.

QRD plox

>You're Boris Johnson without the class
>Bojo
>Class
hes a unit

Attached: 1272355.jpg (900x504, 44K)

Golden Age Simpsons was kino. But Season 9 was the last objectively good Season overall. There was a huge dip in quality over the course of Season 10 and by Season 11 though it was firmly in 'Zombie Simpsons' mode... where it's been for the last TWENTY years

Sneed

Attached: sneed.jpg (1024x847, 310K)

Dislikes
>8.4k

Comments:
>all negative

Ironic that Simpsons "died" the same time Futurama started. He should have ended Simpsons on a high note and worked twice as hard to make Futurama better. I mean the season 9 thing is pretty much universally accepted among Simpsons fans. Even Mad Magazine was great despite several format changes among decades until 1995
youtu.be/rJBmKQpZ02k

Lol I love how this completely triggers Jow Forums. Believe it or not most people in this country do not like trump. I know it’s hard for you retards to comprehend sitting in your little echo chamber hug box all day but it’s a fact.

No one is triggered or even upset. We're laughing at how lame and out of touch it is. Also sneed

>Ironic that Simpsons "died" the same time Futurama started.
It's not. All the best writers left to work on Futurama. It's the same shit that happened with Family Guy when American Dad started out.

This is pretty bad by the standards the show used to have. Mayor Quimby served as the generic scumbag politician, and Mr. Burns was the typical neocon businessman for political humor. On rare occasion you'd get a goofy knock on the current president of the time, but nothing so direct.
The thing is this skit isn't really funny, it's just the writer saying "Trump bad, democrats good" in a poorly written musical format. Also who gives a fuck about 90% of the people running for president, there are maybe 3 that are relevant and in the end Biden's going to be the one that matters because you already know the DNC has a boner for him despite the fact he's genuinely creepy as fuck.

Kek

The oval office desk is a national treasure. It was a gift from the queen of England, its crafted from a piece of wood from an historic ship that sank centuries ago.

the show actually got jewed between seasons 6 and 7
you can tell just by watching who shot mr. burns part 1 and 2, something has clearly gone wrong in the second part

>"Oh noooos! They're making fun of my Jewish saviour! MIGA!"

Attached: 624642245.jpg (480x270, 75K)

that "game" makes that much? clownworld

Attached: 522352264.gif (320x240, 1.61M)

Like Rolling Stone magazine and Saturday Night Live--and Boomers generally--Groener just can't gracefully let go and retire.

>YAaaaaaaassss Queeeeensssss!!!!

Thats when production of Futurama was in full swing. I remember reading about Futurama not knowing what it was in some magazine at the doctor office in some article that also talked about the Mr Burns cliffhanger.

Attached: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.png (210x206, 88K)

HAVE NO FEARS, WE'VE GOT STORIES FOR YEARS!

Damn, they got Picasso on the animation team?

Simpsons and South Park should have ended 10 years ago.

They'll keep this shit going even at a loss.

i dont how that whole segment was so bad. even if you absolutely hate trump, everything about the entire scene was awful.
maybe some of the writers made it shitty intentionally.

The newest season of south park was actually pretty good, top 5 seasons for me

kek

Why is the animation so weird? Tweening everywhere and it also doesn't work for 30 fps, it's hard to watch.

>complete lack of foley
>soulless, anaemic singing
how unnerving

That's like watching the big bang theory without the laugh track. Pretty fucking sad.

cringe

Jesus fuck. The only things keeping this show going are the name, the nostalgia, and the fucking tv flicker rate. This horse is dead

Not going to watch. Period.

Sneed's Feed & Seed
Formerly Chuck's Fuck & Suck

Attached: 327.jpg (838x671, 340K)

10k thumbs down does not lie

the absolute state of the muttsons

Attached: 1564835510942.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

Attached: 1560908179159.gif (200x150, 261K)

>most people in this country do not like trump
>*furiously typing*

Attached: 5sg.jpg (588x535, 126K)

Holy fuck this is horrible

Honk honk everyone.

Attached: 1566001986984.jpg (680x503, 76K)

Im pretty sure the left doesnt even know what triggered means

Such a lazy song. They rhymed America with "hairica". Lol, so random xdddddd.

>No sweaty

Attached: 1566008556160.jpg (720x720, 98K)

Only boomers watch (((TV)))

I made it to 00:51

>Fox

Also, don't forget to Hooktube it so you don't count as a view.
hooktube.com/watch?v=ErhaWVG0o1I

Ironic.

lol try again sweetie

Attached: 1538622282882.gif (598x830, 2.01M)

>Simpsons
This shit go down the drain like 15 years ago if not more.

A plague on both their houses.

that was....oddly terrible

Oh, we see the media working overtime to take him down.

It's just painful because literally all of his policies were completely mainstream less than 10 years ago.

Trump the "King of Israel" BTFO!!!

Attached: 1563501581943.gif (800x530, 727K)

God damn. That is embarrassing.

god

Attached: tired that sleep wont fix sad.jpg (633x758, 31K)

>Trump's main goal is to make the Squad the face of the Democratic Party because they're so grossly unpopular nationally
>Fucking Simpsons does it for free

I support these four women and I hate Donald Trump but even I don't want to watch that clip.

Disney owns Simpsons nowadays?

I don't like Trump I think he's a kike, this is just cringey, bad, and unfunny.

Not even God can kill The Simpsons, centuries after the planet is destroyed. There will still be TVs rotting away playing the Simpsons even though everybody will either be in hiding or dead. They’re immortal, you cannot kill these yellow skinned demons.

Attached: 299F1D50-2625-4DE0-8B18-111AE4C2AECD.jpg (384x395, 20K)

>HURRR TRUMP SAID DUMB THING
I was sick of this shtick by the time he was elected. Is this what it was like to be an adult during the bush administration?

I don't like Zio Don but that was cringy and terrible.

checked, MAGA

The Korean animators basically said “fuck it” and decided to make the animation look unappealing as possible.

South Park hasn’t declined as much as other shows because episodes are written and animated pretty fast. It helps that they use puppet software rather than actual hand drawn animation. Thus they can stay on topic without it becoming old news.

>he thinks it's a good sign that your presidents sign "their" decisions on a desk given to them by the queen of England
You really can't see what's right in front of your eyes, can you?

It was a gift from queen Victoria made from the wood of the HMS Resolute a Arctic exploration ship.

Things like these is why I'll always love Trump.

>being mad they show how selfish and zog trump is.

Thanks for the unironic laughter.

That literally wasn't funny.

Do liberals remember that "The Squad" is a completely Trump creation and he's essentially the one responsible for popularizing them?

Fucking idiots, man. Fucking idiot coastal elites. These are the "elites," people.

So long as it can be used a propaganda arm it will not be canned. It’s too useful.

Attached: A70F922D-D449-4770-8E1C-07014C85F6A5.png (617x575, 898K)

Attached: cringe.png (500x473, 108K)

the big bang theory has got to be one of the most unfunny POS's I've ever seen, how did that show become so popular? I feel like Jews where pushing it with that one just to see how dumb the average American that pays for cable still really is.

You reminded me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=jKS3MGriZcs

Lol, the simpsons makes dune coons into heroes now?

It isn't even like The Simpsons anymore. It is The SJW Sons.

Whatever you think about trump, I don't think anyone would argue with the fact that he is extremely effective at manipulating the media into doing his bidding for him, You can't Jew a Jew.

I feel dumb, but isnt fox supposed to be right-wing?

How the fuck do you people still find this shit funny?

Pardon us, Mr. Gucci loafers