Yeah thats what happens to little punk ass white bitches

yeah thats what happens to little punk ass white bitches
youtu.be/dYX8jx6ZhzQ

Attached: 5d5de0f089da3.image.jpg (1168x657, 72K)

I was in court monday, I thought my attorney broke the law...

I realized I'm in a sitaution where I have no control, She's Jewish, she hates me, the whole firm is against me. She said I'll get the withdrawl papers after I said, I don't care about her other 4 clients, this is my life and she has a feduciary duty to protect me. She calmed down. I had been sitting for over five hours. She said lots go talk in the hall. No chair, my back is hurting, I can't think because of the pain, she tells me they have a settlement offer, i'm asking some questions, she gets frustraed because i'm in visible pain and I had to say, this is my life, I'm in pain, I need you to help me. I said is there any place we can sit down, how about those stairs and we stat at the stairs. My point. Life is weird. I'm getting a bad deal. The silver lining is that I'll build my gravity device and I can move forward.

We can't force the Tao, go with it and see where it takes you.

Attached: IMG_5256.jpg (1280x960, 464K)

Typical worthless nigger doing nigger stuff.

Niggers haven't evolved enough to understand law, they should never have been allowed in society

what a weak ass punch, couldnt even drop an old, frail, jewish lawyer with a sucker punch.

what a fucking retard

He could have milked the shit out of that punch but wanted to be a tough guy and prove he took it. For a lawyer he's pretty low IQ.

Stop being a cuck using lawyers and represent yourself. Why would you trust any lawyer especially a kike lawyer?

Low IQ + high T levels = niggerdom

From what I can gather the Judge was saying the prosecution hadnt proven their case and he acts like a nigger because he doesnt understand english? hahaha what a nigger.

Imagine having that little impulse control
borderline feral

>nigger acts like a nigger
what a surprise

should have stabbed him in the eye with a pen, that was just lame.

Attached: jhkgjkhgjgj.webm (720x404, 2.8M)

Attached: 1558953431226.webm (480x360, 704K)

Attached: 1558937359208.webm (480x360, 1007K)

Attached: 1499021549479.webm (360x640, 1.41M)

Wednesday Addams comes out at 2:20 and muh dick.

Attached: 1560186005538.webm (200x360, 1.03M)

Attached: nogKO.webm (852x480, 2.7M)

Attached: knee-VideoToMp4.webm (540x960, 784K)

Attached: NiggersCantFight5.webm (428x240, 1.7M)

>Muh fugga! Wait u ain't standin up fo me whyte boi loyah?!
>Sir please no more outbursts. It's not your lawyers turn to speak. He'll get a chance to speak in a moment.
>MO FUGGA BID DOP HOOBA HOP
>punches lawyer in the jaw
>GIB DIP HIP HOP JIBBA JABBA I INSUNT NIGGA!!!

>nigger now has a new assault charge to add to his other charges
Nobody ever said niggers weren’t retarded children in grown-up bodies, OP.

Attached: niggerbeatdown.webm (1280x720, 597K)

Attached: NogBeater-Video.webm (320x192, 2.7M)

t. boomer faggot who made his living off suing people

men don't fall unless we're dead. real men, anyway.

Sir, this is a Wendy's

Nigger is as nigger does.

Attached: 1561282532963.webm (636x360, 1.78M)

>The silver lining is that I'll build my gravity device and I can move forward.
have you considered investing in antipsychotic medication?

Attached: fuckyounigger.webm (576x316, 2.63M)

Attached: daaaaaaaaaaaaaang.webm (1280x720, 1.34M)

Thats some nigger shit there. Not cool.

And milked what? A few more cups of semen from that quasi-sentient buck nigger?

"represent yourself" Yeah, good luck with that. Ted Bundy was a bright guy and a law student (perennial) and repped himself, and had no idea what he was doing, really.
There's a big difference between what you learn in law school and the actual practice of law.
The public defender was probably tired of dealing with his client's BS. But he would have been smart to at least acknowledge that his client was trying to hand him something.
I've seen dindus and white trash appearing in court in pajama bottoms and Romeo bedroom slippers. I saw it happen over the years.
A judge once vented to me out in the hall, after hearing juvy matters all morning, "IF you think things are bad now, just wait ten, twenty years when these thugs grow up." This was about 2000. He got sick of it and retired.
I'm ordinarily a no exceptions to the 2nd amendment guy, but it's a good thing that firearms are barred from courtrooms.
That turkey just added an assault charge to whatever he got from the judge, while the lawyer will just shake it of.
You know you are a lawyer when a judge, figuratively, kicks you right in the `nads, but you can smile and say, "Thank you, your honor."

dayyyumm!!! white cracka ass KKK muva fuckaa got knocked da FUCK out, nomsayin?!

No wonder white wominz want da Big Black Cockz so much. ya'll pussy ass white bois be weak an sheet, nomsayin.

Go on, call me a nigger, i muhfuggan DARREES YOU. SAY IT CRACKA ASS. NAOOWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

What the fuck move has he got going there?
Wax on mutha-fuka

that white pussy had to go and fuck it all up