Redpill me on glowniggers

Redpill me on glowniggers
Are they really basically a government sanctioned crime syndicate that do stuff like murder, torture, smuggle arms and drugs, all to further the agenda of the USA?
What even is their goal that they're willing to go to such extremes and cause such damage to society like the crack epidemic?
Do other countries do this shit too?

Attached: 510px-Seal_of_the_Central_Intelligence_Agency.svg.png (510x510, 108K)

I’m curious about this too, but in the bigger picture. There’s still thousands of people involved with all of this stuff. Clearly there’s something really important behind the scenes that requires this kind of control. I don’t see how so many people would be “ok” with whatever they do if it weren’t necessary? It’s probably something global.

It's just the Crime Wing of the US. They traffic drugs, weapons and children for the elite.

Kill minorities so they're based to me

They smoke crack and touch kids.

They also silence opposition to the "family", capice?

Read “Drugs As Weapons Against Us”, just for a start.

This. That’s all there is to know about them

Sounds like you have it covered. Except the (((country))) whose agenda they pursue.

>CIA
The single greatest threat to the security of the world is the existence of these Farm-head fuckers.

the whole point is enforcing Mind Control ops. to cover up the criminal aspects and occulted practices of the elites

Attached: 1566116370321.jpg (500x359, 30K)

That’s actually a pretty good summation OP

There are two books that I would recommend to those who [WANT TO KNOW MORE] both are by Douglas Valentine

1. The CIA as Organized Crime
2. The Phoenix Program

Attached: 62579B81-E41D-4FF9-A960-A3BC32CF5592.png (1080x1080, 420K)

Yes.

They are goons for elites. After Trump's election, where Hillary was supposed to continue the lineage, they went rogue so they can bide their time until the correct leader returns.

Yes.

This

Try to imagine if you were telepathic spirit. Everyone would know what everyone else is doing, and there wouldn't be much free will. More of a hive mind, with a hierarchy, and therefore orders coming from those higher in the triangle. Now if you possessed a body, youd have some bastardized type of free will. If the situation warranted it, a higher level spirit would take that body to deal with it. That is the principality and dominions.
Now a well developed human being, has free will, and therefore more of a private sandbox for thinking and imagining, yet also has foil of reaping what he sows. For telepaths to go near crowds of people is unpleasant as there is much random and ambiguous mental rubbish. Imagine even multiple triangle hierarchies like this, overlapping.
Now a certain telepathic spirit decides to go rebel and brings a triangle with him. Still he has to obey those higher, because his will is simply weaker and doesnt know the best outcomes as well. Say, an archangel, could still bitch slap all below him, casting them away. His will Trumps the lesser in the hive mind.. And they are in need of a serious divine spanking! Let an apocalypse rain down upon these evil ones!!

Attached: 1563800020567.jpg (500x500, 67K)

Don't ask again.

DELET

They make fun hacking tools like eternal blue, oh that's the NSA my bad.
It's hard to tell the difference between all these glow niggers that don't do anything to protect my freedom

The declaration of independence and the Constitution are divinely inspired documents. Manifest destiny is the process of bringing all Gods people under its protection & into the UNION.

-t glownigger

Attached: images (20).jpg (281x179, 8K)

just going to leave this here

Attached: 1564164111576.png (607x607, 413K)

They have all the poppy fields in Afghanistan
They create protets and push for changes in other governments
Do you hear about Iran? France? no only Hong Kiong

CIA exist to protect American citizens and their interests, my dear friend.

>government sanctioned crime syndicate
You've got it backwards
open up for a redpill

And i shoiuld add - As my ID has reminded me - that they are there to control oil as well.

Why you lie about Afghanistan and those other countries, CIA works for the interest of the American people, why we'd such things?