So you're telling me people have to die because you like to dress up in camo and play rambo...

So you're telling me people have to die because you like to dress up in camo and play rambo? And don't give me that "to fight government tyranny" bullshit because you know all you fags don't stand a chance against tanks and drones and the might of the military. So because you gun fags like to play army people have to fucking die give me a fucking break. Give me ONE fucking practical reason to own a gun JUST ONE, that's right you cant because THERE ISN'T ONE. You fucking soulless uncaring bunch of inbred retarded scum fucks!!!!!

Attached: g2.jpg (1000x750, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aJh7Ye1Qvc8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>muh horses ass comic is reality.
Really, Op? Tell us more. Is the comic in the room with us now?

Attached: insane.jpg (700x700, 169K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1564321231516.jpg (573x372, 22K)

Lmao... I have several guns and would never pull one on anybody unless it was a life or death situation..... It's not about guns it's about insane people that hang out on sites like this all day.

get rid of the guns and become a real man who doesn't hide behind firearms like a pussy

OP please, you don't have to keep sucking cock.

Successful asymmetrical warfare does not require a side to “win”. All that’s required is that the casualties/damage incurred is more hassle than the end goal is worth. With an armed public, thats a pretty high threshold for it to be worth it if they want to take away other rights. Without an armed public, they can do almost anything with no consequences. Medical errors kill more people in the US every year than all violent crimes(using guns or otherwise) combined. Maybe you should seek to ban doctors if your goal is to save lives.

More people have been murdered by their own governments than random nuts.
By orders of magnitude.
Which is more dangerous?

Nigga 2nd from front is fakin

Can I watch him eat your ass instead?
Do you have kik?

One reason? Ok. I enjoy reading your desperate crying and whining temper tantrums because people aren't giving up their rights.

Attached: your-pain-it-amuses-me.jpg (651x493, 48K)

Yep.

Attached: FB063B62-D127-4532-A9FC-9616D5AECEED.jpg (599x479, 87K)

Get rid of your computer and stop hiding behind a keyboard, pussy.

Why doesn't america just kill off it's white population if it cares about mass shootings so much?

all of them
can muscles stop a bullet?

Democide (killing by government) is probably the leading cause of death in the whole world. You really want to remove your only chance of not being murdered by the powers that be?

guns are dishonorable. any retard can pull a trigger. it takes a real man to face danger

>ou know all you fags don't stand a chance against tanks and drones and the might of the military
>bend me over government and tread on me more!!
okay retard

Attached: 1551584665896.jpg (600x800, 99K)

>half will defect
>but they'll leave the equipment they operate

the only retard is the one who thinks their precious little ar15 can defeat a tank

Stop being a dinosaur and get a fucking job.

We'll surrender guns the same day you surrender abortion. Update us on what date that'll be, thanks

>what is car bombs

The sad thing is, Horsey used to be funny

Attached: gore_-horsey_-1999.jpg (512x370, 61K)

so you can shoot tyrone when he tries to mug you

The first one is legitimately scarier. An entire rouge government vs one guy...

Idiot.

This is entirely missing the point. Typical American EDYOUKAYSHUN

The gun nut also fears what everyone else fears, it's just not nearly as threatening as black helicopters with UN soldiers.
Clearly he's prepared for #2.

To stop white genocide.

>military being deployed against US civilians
first, the gun nutters love the military.
second, our military doesn't govern us.
when's the last time you saw a legislator in a tank?

>JUST TRUST THE STATE FOR ALL OF YOUR VITAL NEEDS, LIKE SAFETY!
Cuck.

>So you're telling me the rest of us have to die, get raped AND be homeless so you can let in hordes of third world brown people instead of helping your fellow Americans?
Yeah we get it, you don't care about America or what our nation is based upon.

Imagine having less IQ than a wet paper bag

>So you're telling me people have to die because you like to dress up in camo and play rambo?
that's how i feel about actual soldiers

Not your personal blog of faggy bitching,OP. Shoot yourself in the face, pls.

Attached: F47CD546-87BD-4043-A999-7337287C1439.gif (480x270, 926K)

>Lyke, it's legal gunowners, not the gov

Kent State Faggot.

>Give me ONE fucking practical reason to own a gun JUST ONE.

I'll give you FIVE.

1.) To protect my family first, possibly yours, second.

2.) To shoot a rabid raccoon, skunk, fox, coyote etc before it attacked our kids at the bus stop.

3.) To supplement the grocery bill by providing deer, turkey, and duck meat for my family while ate the same time practicing wise conservationist methods -i.e., culling animal overgrowth in urban and suburban areas.

4.) To put any domesticated or wild animal out of its misery in the event it should become mortally injured or terminally ill.

5.) To maintain my integrity as a man and as a defender of the weak and defenseless.

>You fucking soulless uncaring bunch of inbred retarded scum fucks!!!!!

Ma'am, I understand that is your emotional response to tragic happenings that may or may not have been accurately reported in the mainstream media, but you have to believe me when I tell you: I am neither careless, nor uncaring, neither soulless nor inbred, and the world would most certainly NOT be a safer place by disarming the citizenry. To do so would leave all the rest of the black market guns in the hands of gangs, hoodlums, and the like.

>So you're telling me people have to die because you like to dress up in camo and play rambo?

So you're telling me babies must be murdered because you like to fuck like a rabbit and play God?

Ya see how that works?

You "women" need to go pray and ask your grandmothers how to be women again and leave the men alone with our guns.

Attached: pepe armed .jpg (125x113, 5K)

youtu.be/aJh7Ye1Qvc8

There you go

So you’re telling me you have to make retarded strawman arguments becaus eyou can’t debunk what we say but are too weak to accept that you’re wrong?

t. Doesn’t live near niggers and never will

t. Pussy

Because niggers cause the most mass shootings by a country mile. Also whites built America and you’d have to be mentally retarded to think getting rid of the only people capable of maintaining it is a good idea, although of course you’re just racist far left vermin who can’t admit that you’re a loser so you sperg out about capitalists

t. Shitskin who can’t speka the language of his superiors

both concerns portrayed are valid

Timothy McVeigh
Targeted government and I don't think he even touched a gun?

No.

Attached: 0360671A-EEC6-40E3-8B61-8102CF084A8E.jpg (750x745, 105K)

>you can't beat le military in a fight xDDD
Don't have to. Reminder to sage retard threads on sight.

Attached: 1565054665833m.jpg (1024x514, 134K)

calm down white fag you'll be breeded out of existence soon enough

So you're telling me freedom has to die because a few words got you upset? And don't give me that "hatespeech isn't freespeeech" bullshit becqause you know damn well that's an oxymoron. So because you triggered faggots like to get upset at everything freedom needs to go, give me a fucking break. Give me ONE fucking practical reason to ban freespeechm JUST ONE. That's right you can't because THERE ISN'T ONE. You triggered little faggots are the scum of the earth.

We really need to start locking you retards up.

so i guess women and children are free game then

Attached: 1565838051297.png (204x248, 94K)

You're statistically more likely to die from a hammer attack than a mass shooting of random people. If liberals actually cognitively fear dying from a mass shooting then they have some type of phobia and need psychiatric help.

We have to own guns to be able to fight the government in case of tyranny. An armed population would have very very good chances to defeat the US army because the way you think the war would be fought is not the way civli wars work.

You're an absolute dumbfuck idiot for thinking that an armed population would have no chance to fight against the government.

Also we need guns for self defence. You pathetic basedboy slave.

How do you already give up before the fight started? You soulless uncaring inbreed dumbfuck, your parents are siblings. Your mother is a whore and you had watch multiple men going in and out your house you subhuman. Guns are a human right you mentally ill idiot. What is the problem of dying you dumb atheist? You're probably gay

> I want this guy to draw PRON already!!

I hate it when you people say this

Stand among the ghosts of a trillion dead soldiers and ask them if honor matters

You aren't getting my guns no matter how many shootings you hoax.

I'll just shoot you next
in minecraft

Attached: u6c30tpirwh31.jpg (640x811, 76K)

get off /pol

OP is a fagget

Attached: N-CSqq7EOUtkn5Lg7T7gJNzIcgE3kxeBtlq18Bt6d2Q.jpg (640x438, 59K)

OP is still a fagget

Attached: uylshdslzwe31.jpg (640x551, 51K)

I haven't known anyone who has been killed by firearms but known plenty who have died to cars. Why don't you care about them? Don't want to give up your car? Why won't you think of the children and the reduced pollution you bigot? WHO CARES IF IT'S FASTER! GIVE UP YOUR CARS!

op is a faggot

Attached: standard post.png (848x590, 74K)

>screencap this: worst faggy bait in Jow Forums history

look at pre-bolsonaro brazil.
the state funded and armed gangs made short work of the civies

Fuck off with your "tanks" and "drones" you lying twat ! Who's gonna feed that tank driving fuck.....the Russians ? Maybe Mr. Drone pilot would like to see his mom, and sister tag teamed then executed ?

camo > your life and the life of everyone you love
and that's just camo, we haven' even talked about guns yet

what are farmers supposed to use to protect theirlivestock in your world?

Attached: pfszp1pnooe31.jpg (640x605, 97K)

If you are a white male, you don’t deserve to live. You are a cancer, you’re a disease, white males have never contributed anything positive to the world! They only murder, exploit and oppress non-whites! At least a white woman can have sex with a black man and make a brown baby but what can a white male do? He’s good for nothing.

what do hunters use to hunt and protect themselves in your odd fucked world?
filthy jew just wants everyone to get their meat from the store like a good goy riiiight?
kys.

words (nothing since the words of the underclass are meaningless)

Nigger Detected ...

So you are telling me people should die to some nigger mugger because you are afraid of people that could defend themselves?
And don't give me that "all people are equal" bullshit, because you know all niggers are criminals in the end. :^)

Niggers kill people.
A lot.
Check it and stfu.

This has always been the least intelligent reply in these kind of threads.
I won't even tell you why, because your brain ape couldn't understand it. But a literal ape still could. :^D

>lol fuck farmers
>who eats meat anyway lmao
sad and cringepilled, go converse with a tree

Repeal the 2nd amendment.
Until you do that, go peddle your papers.

Wow you are really contesting for the least intelligent reply too.

Attached: 64173150.jpg (213x236, 27K)

You forget where you are.

Attached: Board of Peas.jpg (667x1000, 998K)

You aren't fooling anyone here. You do know that right?

Attached: 1552331354587.jpg (464x720, 61K)

You know, people don't have to insist on living with white people, or in and around the places they settled. As you say, they only murder, oppress, and exploit. Baffling isn't it that non-whites are dying to get in on opression land.

Attached: 1566055514644.jpg (599x454, 50K)

Attached: 5DA3EE3A-5175-4EBB-A65C-270823906EAE.jpg (960x756, 98K)

so people that lives far away from the police, can protect themselves where no one else can.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

The Tenth Amendment, to fight local corruption, in other words you and your corrupt asses. All I ask, if the Fed stay out, maybe patrol like the U.N.

Someone post the guy that let his friend get killed after he said that firearms were for pussies

I know most of the issues I have come from corrupt local/municipal/county, state, and corporate entities. I don't look to overthrow the United Sates of America, but my state and county... Unless the Fed is willing to swoop in again to stamp out the corruption, the people will have no other choice.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)

I don't know man, Islamic terrorists do a pretty decent job of fighting the US government and they are inbred goat fuckers with Ak 47s and IEDs. I'm pretty sure if the Government went NWO and went after patriots, patriots would do better than inbred goat fuckers

Attached: 1566273048365.gif (650x472, 1.59M)

there's that word again - "patriot", what a joke

If you live in the greatest empire and era of peace in all of human history and find a way to still fucking hate it you're just retarded, lazy, or both.

Attached: 1559448016006m.jpg (1024x806, 135K)

Because they worry about wining hearts and minds now. Since those people probably know what they got, so defend it to the end. The American people won't tolerate them rolling tanks and artillery in, again, or like it was done before.

This especially having an implicit understanding it is not necessary in the energy game anymore. They know that people with the knowledge of local and region technological/engineering solutions came into there own by the mid nineties, so that there was no more need for utility taxes to hold control.

The big boys have just been scheming to sell you the same things back as "grid" supply, when you have been able to do the same for yourself, for a quarter century.

>greatest empire and era of peace
sure thing buddy, whatever helps you sleep at night

I was gonna say "winning", but I guess "whining" would have been okay too. Sometimes the ether isn't precise.

Imagine being so delusional you compare redneck americans who have never had a single hardship in their life to poverty stricken Vietnamese who had literally nothing to lose hahahahahahaha. You pussies wouldn't do jack shit to your government's 600 billion dollar army