Japan BTFOing shitskins

So student visa has been a backdoor to Japan.
This year they stopped issuing this visa to Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka but giving it away to Korea and China. The moral is, you better have light skin if you want to come here.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-22 Success rate for Japanese-language student visa applications plunges - The Mai (716x583, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Du0nUG2YiSA?t=06m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=uACGSiN3ZkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What about us wypipo

niggers

Attached: 15M Followers.webm (640x480, 2.93M)

Dark Asians>light asians

Even Japs got a leg up due the abo admixture, be graeteful other wise you would look like mutant chinese and Koreans (pre surgery)

Attached: EE3DFFA9-6BE0-40AD-93B0-5465FA1122B2.jpg (267x349, 22K)

I don't understand why these faggots weren't arrested for disturbing the peace.

Um. Why can't wypipo come?

We sincerely apologize for the actions of that man and revoke his Aryan status. Logan Paul is a dishonorary nigger.

based mifune, shame most japs carry the virgin yayoi gene in substantial amounts

This was honestly worse for American-Japanese relations than world war two.

Will apologize for this faggot when you nips apologize for anime

So you stopped giving it to true Aryans to make it acceptable?

Attached: EBA44973-684D-4384-BAD3-744F6097ECEE.jpg (685x445, 374K)

Anime is based, you uncultured swine

youtu.be/Du0nUG2YiSA?t=06m30s

>liking chinese cartoons
have sex

I'm going in a month but and I'm white. Haven't practiced jap in 3 months though

of course it's jews

I fuck your sister after we watch an episode together

Because Logan Paul laughed at a guy who committed suicide in the forest.

Finally something good came out of Japan in spite of them letting in more shitskins.

Attached: 2E7B63DC-B984-48D4-890E-031241D22772.jpg (1024x658, 73K)

He does. With his body pillow.
Why doyou think he is this mad about anime?

Attached: (roaring laughter).jpg (200x168, 6K)

Wouldnt be surprised if they desecrated the body in the footage that never made it out.

No. It's the western media who got frenzied over his suicide forest video. Those who saw him in Tokyo were irritated for sure but what gets people here is that he is a celeb with millions of young followers. Everyone's wondering is America so fucked they really are worshiping a piece of trash there ?

they are white, when japanese say they dont like immigration they are talking about sea monkeys poos and niggers

Chinese are the worst possibly even worse than those countries. They act like entitled dickheads here. They commit tons of crimes and the police doesn't even do shit. When you come to the airport in Japan the luggage carts all have advertisements in Chinese on them. I've been seeing advertisements outside of bus stops entirely in Chinese. 7/11 has been advertising one of those stupid Chinese cashless payments on posters/flags right outside their stores all written in only Chinese.

Go to any major city Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, etc during late night time and watch for groups of Chinese tourists waiting on the side of the road, then see white vans always pick them up.
They use an illegal taxi service(app) to get around town.

I don't know what is going on but it seems the government is willingly giving this country away to the Chinese.

>Everyone's wondering is America so fucked they really are worshiping a piece of trash there ?
Is that a rhetorical question?

Thats a jew man not a white guy but even if it was I dont think the word Gaijin makes any exception about non Japaneses.

Memes aside that was funny as hell to see all the Redditors get triggered, it was just a joke lol

Good!!!!! keep Japan clean!!!!!! get those fucking kokujin faggots out of there!!!

gtfo of Japan, fucking retards

It's not only you. Chinks are taking over absolutely everything here. If you live on the coasts you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Attached: flushing-queens-new-york-is-now-the-second-largest-chinatown-in-usa-DND0JK[1].jpg (1300x956, 306K)

>So student visa has been a backdoor to Japan.
>This year they stopped issuing this visa to Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka but giving it away to Korea and China. The moral is, you better have light skin if you want to come here.
That's bullshit, there are more Muslims from places like Indonesia and Malaysia coming into Japan all the time. Even Sakura House is now offering special Muslim housing. My school recently opened a Muslim Prayer Room. It's the worst I've ever seen it, and it's only going to get worse from here on out.

Attached: Muslim Housing in Tokyo.png (1578x1691, 3.97M)

>Chinks are taking over absolutely everything here.
Chinks are taking over Sydney, Vancouver, and....

The definition of a white nigger

> there are muslims coming from Indonesia and Malaysia
can't be helped. Sea is where Japan does business with. Beside Sea muslims are ok in the head.

>Aryan
Logan Paul is jewish m8

>muslims
>ok in the head
You'll be eating those words in the near future Hideki!

>"The moral is, you better have light skin if you want to come here."

Sissy-white, go home to your 'diversity' and feminism. You're making Japan less Japanese by being there. Sissy-whites must lay in the bed/grave that they made/dug for themselves. Inflicting ethnic-replacement on a great high-IQ people after knowing what it's like to be on the receiving end is the lowest of the low. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Be warned, that shit'll turn you into a trann6.

Superior korean technology fuck yeah

Attached: F2571EF5E55C461BA7E42D28DE3E3081.jpg (517x593, 51K)

>"when japanese say they dont like immigration they are talking about sea monkeys poos and n"

Lmao. Sissy-whites, when will they learn? - youtube.com/watch?v=uACGSiN3ZkI

How about the gooks? How do they act in Japan?

Just deport them ffs

Chinese tourists were more obnoxious than the nigerian touts

So indians are there?

shitskins BTFO

What is it like not getting laid in the USA, having a huge student debt burden, making barely minimum wage after currency conversion, and yet you're still a virgin among the easiest pussy in the world for a white male.

English teachers were a mistake.

stay out of japan shitskins

Raise the bar.
Demand excellence!

Attached: 1566188825154.png (1280x720, 877K)

sorry that we sent you niggers, next time just arrest them as spies and toss them in the ocean. we would not miss them.

This shit is hilarious, look at all the triggered faggots who responded to this.

Welcome to our shared hell.

it's 1 person on vpn

Japs can't even deport a handful of American chads. I bet the police felt too intimidated by their high T.