To the US incel pol shooters

If you have 1,200 USD you can buy a g/f or wife from Russia. You fags are supposed to be wizards at the internet. If you have a internet connection, there are women willing to live with you legally as companions.

Japanese and Korean girls won't do it because they have a decent standard of living and cultural self respect. But Russian girls have literally nothing. most are in slums outside moscow and only pray they suck their way out of poverty.

Attached: 1565987008480.png (472x594, 674K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_subjects_of_Russia_by_GDP_per_capita
instagram.com/yungdari/
youtube.com/watch?v=OgHct5RkRwE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if you have $20 you can get stacy for a fuck.

It's not the same

How about the Japanese Recluses that stay in Cubbies for the rest of their Life ? Mm

1200 a month? or just 1 payment of 1200?

Do they mind living in a small cage? I can’t take the risk she runs away after making that kind of investment.

the problem with asian girls seeming unattainable is they dont speak english
its not even rlly hard to find them online they like talking
just learn ching chong autists

is this not the answer?

>save for a russian woman instead of a sex doll
>blonde hair blue eyes
>she gives you 10 children
>her status as stay at home mother/breast feeder gets you the maximum in welfare
>the local food bank does all the paperwork for you
Is this not a flaw in the control matrix? can we not win this way?

Did Trump not do this himself?

SAVE THE RUSSIANS
It's too cold there anyway

$1500?! Why with that kind of money I can afford two divorces!

slavic girls are golddiggers
had many slavic one by the past (poland, balkanits etc.) when I worked in switzerland

this was Trump's real plan with Putin

Attached: DCAEF458-4CE9-40E1-8050-08902601C11C.jpg (666x357, 46K)

>golddiggers
if you have no money they can't gold dig.
utilize her for welfare and you're BOTH happy forever.

kek

>happy husband
wait a minute, you're not trying to trick me again are you Jow Forums?

Eliminating shitskins would reduce mass-shootings by 98%

Attached: 1566417712716.jpg (600x833, 152K)

They literally haven't seen a gas powered car. they will stay in your shitty apt just to have heat

Would jesus trick you?

>And again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God."

The Kingdom of Heaven belongs to the poor. Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and it will be opened unto you.

russians are really fucking poor

>Gives you 10 children
>Slopebrowed Subhuman Slav children

Plus Slavic chicks are smoking hot when young, but metamorphose into the most horrific gnomelike babushkas as soon as they hit forty.

Don't do it, dude. For $1,200 you could buy the latest HTC VR system and just try to flee reality altogether.

>seek and you will find
seek the mail order brides
>ask and it will be given
ask for welfare
>knock and it will be opened
knock on the door of the food bank

Close. More like 90%

Attached: 1566401260528.png (935x2463, 3.35M)

>by a russian woman over the internet
>get computer virus
>get irl virus
>have identity stolen
>$1,200
how attractive are we talking here OP?

Attached: 1554770092827.jpg (799x1280, 209K)

>hating the Aryan race

Attached: 1566101821118.jpg (4000x2700, 1.51M)

I'm a whitish male. Superstition and magic is for women and niggers.

>implying they won't get (((westernized))) and divorce you and make you pay alimony

>whitish
get out of this thread you mudblood coon

This. I can easily afford $1200 once, but not every month, that's a quarter of my pay.

>Considering the humanoid byproducts of the eternal Jew's agenda made manifest for centuries in their homeland - human.

>Much less Aryan

Look at them now. Better their grandparents had all died.

Attached: 1502625275955-pol.jpg (1452x1448, 594K)

I think you are right

=(

She will likely be a well used prostitute with severe mental issues. Sounds pretty good desu.

lmao ..but seriously, keep fucking looking. I found a cute white virgin girl here on pol. Things are going well so far, will meet up in a few weeks.

I've already won. My plan has been set into motion. We're all having 10+ pure aryan children.

You're just mad because you're a non-european.

No wonder Stalin icepicked that fucker.

nigger

I thought large parts of Russia were pretty well-off or at least halfway decent these days.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_subjects_of_Russia_by_GDP_per_capita

Attached: russian-case-cooling.jpg (762x1024, 131K)

Pathetic

>buy a g/f or wife from Russia.
A friend got one from Romania - biggest mistake of his life, As soon as she got a green card she divorced him and took him for every penny, as well as exclusive custody of his son.

10's of thousands of dollars in legal fees and still no end in sight.

Mail order brides are nothing more than beautiful pigs.

To OP - you’re a fag.

Sure but the question is where? Are they auctioned off on VK or something?

why would they marry a disgusting, loud mouthed american for a sexless marriage, when they can marry an East Asian man for hot sex, as they have been for centuries?

Attached: 1487809592757.jpg (1043x1043, 240K)

Wheres the website link?

link oplease

instagram.com/yungdari/
girls like this could be yours for a few months for the low low price of 1500 burger tokens.

but user, what if i want love?

Actually worked with a woman who was paid for in some manner such as this. Reasonably fuckable. Kind of tom-boyish. Tall as fuck.

Only trouble is she secretly hated her husband and would hop on several dicks if it meant an escape.

It's like a bitch in heat, and you honestly believe money and a green card will keep that dog on your leash? Get real. If you really want a woman of obedience. Become a "big man" in a slum, in a village, or a very rural community. Amish rural.

she wouldn't love me, and I would know that

lel

It'll take more than a gf to make me not want to kill myself in Minecraft.

Kek, she's definitely cucking him, can see it in those eyes, pure guilt and asking herself what the fuck she's doing

I'll keep the $1200 and spend it on my grandkids.

Lol. Good luck with that shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=OgHct5RkRwE

COPE

Most of them are not blonde at all

Attached: 1322942535854305.jpg (1080x1350, 115K)

micwowave youwsewf
cheap cwap commie chink
poow pwastic poop pwick
swoppy satanic savage swave
aww wook same
fake souwwess dim ugwy
weak gambwing opium addict
gweedy cheating wying thieving
stinky powwuted diwty diseased
stawving skewetaw spying fag
infewiow owientaw coowie kang
swant eye bwind dwive sunk junk papew shack
buwnt wice noodwe doodwe micwodick hack
ching chong ding dong fwip fong ping pong ming mong nip nong ting tong chicken wing wong
yewwow piss skin swopey zippewhead midget
bug face wat tooth monkey bwain insectoid pig dog canibaw

nuke the tweachewous gooked fuckee twash too befowe it dumps mowe dumb dung

>Gen. 9:22-7; 10:6-20, Josh. 23:5-16, 1 Kgs. 4:30, Job 15:2, Isa. 2:6, Dan. 2:43-4

wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Communist_repression
>Massacre at Huế, Thảm sát Huế Tết Mậu Thân, Persecution of indigenous peoples of the Central Highlands in Vietnam, Đàn áp người Thượng tại Việt Nam, We Were Soldiers, Big River, Big Sea, 大江大海一九四九, Hong Kong independence, 香港獨立運動, Tibetan independence movement, 西藏独立运动, Xinjiang conflict, 新疆衝突, 1989 Tiananmen Square protests, 六四事件, Female infanticide in China, Tian Mingjian incident, 建国门事件, Organ harvesting from Falun Gong practitioners in China, 對中國共產黨摘取法輪功學員及良心犯器官的指控, Film censorship in China, 中华人民共和国被禁影视作品列表, Battlefield 4, 戰地風雲4, I.G.I.-2: Covert Strike, 秘密潜入2:隐秘行动, Chinese intelligence activity abroad, Intelsat 708, 2011 Type 094 accident, Traditional Chinese medicines derived from the human body, Terrorism committed by North Korea, Seoul National University Hospital massacre, Team America: World Police, 팀 아메리카: 세계 경찰, Hangang Bridge bombing, National Defense Corps incident, The Interview, Homefront (video game), Chichijima incident, Bataan Death March, Comfort women, 日本の慰安婦, Issei Sagawa, Murder of Junko Furuta, 女子高生コンクリート詰め殺人事件, In the Realm of the Senses, 愛のコリーダ, Bakky Visual Planning, バッキー事件, Karayuki-san, からゆきさん, Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster, 福島第一原子力発電所事故, Feces use in Japan, 日本における人糞利用

Attached: filthy chinkoid btfo.jpg (1519x1000, 1.2M)