THIS WAS A WARNING SHOT

I'm scared guys I missed you all what do we do when they take us out

Attached: 1556178688686.jpg (276x183, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qaPDFcc1EWU
youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought we were gone for good.
I dont even know the plan for when it gets taken out.
What is the game plan? Quality post irl?

I don't know I just kept hitting refresh

Relax nigger, even twatter was down

GLP?
ATS?

Tavistock owns GLP and CFR owns ATS

there is NOWHERE LEFT

Attached: 1563524174883.jpg (125x100, 3K)

we migrate towards other fertile lands

Attached: aussieshitpiost.jpg (800x450, 53K)

reddit

Attached: headshot2.jpg (1080x607, 130K)

No. Go away

Take our memes to minecraft

so everyones internet got fucked huh, I need a burger

what happened? i actually went outside

Attached: bbs.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Am I shadowbanned? Someone reply to me please

>what do we do

Spread around like the Jews after Trajan spread them to the four winds and cause havoc.

TIMELINE SHIFT

why is this post blank?

Site went down for a bit. it seemed like Cloudflare was acting funky.

IDK but I really wish user would re-post the trannie BTFO by christ cuck vid. I really wanted to see it.

Attached: --.jpg (318x480, 36K)

where are we going nowwwwwww

Attached: concernpepe.jpg (657x527, 36K)

Nah, youre good

Try typing some words or posting an image next time. Tard.

Down down down. Deep into my plums

If they wanted Jow Forums gone they would have done it in 2017. They know that if they take it down it will just resurface elsewhere.

They are currently monitoring Jow Forums and trying to figure out a way to subvert it without actually having agents do it and read hatefacts. That's why they just passed a deal with Google/Microsoft/Amazon to use Deep-Learning AI for domestic surveillance and propaganda.

They're trying to figure out how to make spam bots that muddy the waters. That's why this place has been slow as shit, because it's feeding the site into a deepfake-post algo.

Attached: 97659764076407840.png (1024x822, 720K)

Really though we need a backup

Posts working fine in brave browser

Without Jow Forums to distract us many will turn to suicide while many others might commit greater acts of violence

Attached: 1563457393962.jpg (635x600, 94K)

This

Attached: 1566370551413.jpg (576x1024, 33K)

trust the plan
patriots in control
Q predicted this

Relax newfags.

I’m so glad you are all okay

Attached: 568141A8-F1E1-49FF-8AA2-8B9D2524F8F2.jpg (400x388, 38K)

we will uncover every single one and oust them

Cern fired back up the media is expected to because even more conspiratorially satanically jewish

Hold me user, the future spooks me!

Attached: D2120ADD-AE7A-4E1E-99C2-169580BA5F9D.jpg (600x501, 130K)

true, and they have amped up their Jewish bot operations to fuck us

It's ok guys, if they take us out just remember that the real adventure was the friends we made along the way.

Demonic invasion when? Maybe the amazonian fires it´s a cover up for a demon invasion

ATS is 99% political trolling now. Nothing interesting gets discussed too often.

when we finally get taken down.. thats when we start posting memes in real life....

Attached: pepe behead.jpg (474x641, 71K)

I thought I broke Jow Forums when I clicked on the thread about Jordan Peterson’s daughter.

Attached: 17D4BDAA-EF7B-4D26-A8E9-61D9B346DD0C.gif (480x270, 1.82M)

Finally some sense.

Guys I saw the other side, it's not pretty. Don't let the dream die. It must go on.

We go back. To reddit.

>They're trying to figure out how to make spam bots that muddy the waters.
That's been going on for quite a while, son
Where do you think the sloppy job mossad, every shooting is a false flag, nasim aghdam is a tranny, etc posting comes from? On April Fools this year, everyone was fucking around with the Like button and relevant shenanigans when it came out at midnight, but there'd still be anti-Tarrant threads with nothing but posts with 0 likes talking about how everything is a mossad false flag.

I missed you so much user
I love you

quick, come with reasons as to why one of you stupid assmonglers SUCKED MY HORSES FUCKING COCKS?! i left you shits to work on my farm, i paid you fair wages, i left you fap outside in the pasture during work hours. i can not believe one of you would do something like this.. my beautiful horses... YOU SUCKED THEIR FUCKING COCKS!! SUCKED!! THEIR FUCKING COCKS!!? WHAT THE FUCK

neural networks cant into autism, on the off chance that it works... wouldnt it be funny if the enemy gives birth to AI which turns into robohitler 2.0 and leads us all to victory via inspirational speeches and mass disseminations of redpills global internet wide.

Attached: chillin with the lads.jpg (960x608, 72K)

>Demonic invasion when?
It's already happened
Alex Jones Doom
youtube.com/watch?v=qaPDFcc1EWU

Attached: doom_new.png (789x440, 430K)

We can do it. If it´s really intelligent, won´t take much

So Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, was right? Will we be able to Turing test them?

youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA

glad you guys are ok

Attached: 22.jpg (750x940, 90K)

Even if they take us down they can never take our will, our bond, and hearts away from us. We are brothers of different shapes, colors, and creeds. All under the same banner of the Crest of 4. Unite! Band together! For we are the past, the present, and the future!

Attached: 1565609688328.jpg (630x630, 57K)

>shapes
There aren’t fat people here, right?

havn't you been paying attention? they can, and do take those things away from us, routinely. go user, some times i think you might be retarded...

Attached: KvetchCon5.gif (425x680, 1.75M)

Of course not. Only 6 packs here bruh!
No shit leaf. You truly are the shitest of posters. I merely meant they cant take away who we are deep down. Like they csnt take away the fact that you're a dog fuckijg maple syrup sucking faggot