Jow Forums to be shoahed

What signs should we use to find eachother.
Aside from the obvious aspergers

Attached: wx_camera_1566436422484.jpg (909x1920, 792K)

Attached: [pathoflight].jpg (1000x1248, 290K)

>Aside from the obvious aspergers

Kekd

if Jow Forums goes down meet up at the andrew yang rallies.

Attached: yangposting.png (921x675, 170K)

Any number of the classic memes should work, best not to give out signalling secrets at this time
Lest ye be a glownigger

I have the answer
But it might already be too late

That's not us, fuck off discord tranny shill
Nobody thinks that was organiv

Organic**

We are bounded by our mutual dispise of Jews.

Attached: 4263078191.png (800x800, 692K)

Fuck that chink, all the real white men will be at the MAGA rally. You’ll know who we are when you see our red hats

Sneed

Do you really think Andrew Yang's relationship with the Internet Hate Machine is symbiotic? All things being equal, our support of Andrew Yang harms his electability.

We're not supporting him to help him get elected, which is precisely why people like are so obvious.

If i see this, Ill know

Attached: 1495180117150.jpg (359x473, 39K)

If Jow Forums is taken down, go to 4 channel /po/. If that’s taken down, we meet on the astral plane.

He never had any electablity you weird fucking tranny freak, idk what the hell you guys did that for, although potatus was funny, we know you're not one of us, so i stand by my original point, you're not really a woman either

>you guys
Dawg how can I prove to you I'm a lone individual?

Lol we know you're alone in the basement in front of a computer screen
Although i suppose it's possible you're just a moron/newfag who can't tell the difference between something organically from the chans and something cooked up by outside sources

Hidden Jow Forums site on the deepweb.
Pic related.

Attached: cicada1488.jpg (1536x1024, 1.46M)

if Yang himself is actually funding the shilling on Jow Forums that's fucking great and I hope it blows up in his face at the most inconvenient time.

To expedite (that is, accelerate) this process, I will help make sure everyone knows that Jow Forums is a Yang board.

Attached: smug_imouto.jpg (325x325, 29K)

You're a fucking cringy moron regardless
Kys user yang gang stopped being funny 2 days after it started, you're worse than Sargon

Just look for me. I'll be the guy with the Smeat.

Attached: smeat.jpg (1262x613, 62K)

Never leave home with out it.

Attached: 1463249084202.png (2000x2900, 138K)

topkek

neinchan

Come to think of it, have you posted anything that would come even close to constituting proof that you aren't new?

Attached: Mudkip006.jpg (260x379, 21K)

good question. only a matter of time before theyll co-opt or fabricate some event to justify shutting Jow Forums/pol down.

what to do?

>still mudkipz posting in 2019
You gonna bring up the habbo raids next?
YAW
If you aren't a newfag you're a moron and a cringelord
Unironically KYS

>prove you aren't a newfag
>lol still posting X
Obvious shill is obvious.

You're all worrying for nothing. They need us. Who else will be govmt. Guinea pigs for psyops and leaks? They're shutting down the others to bottle neck us here. The place where it all started..where it will all some day end..

i say we take over myspace

some moot clone will make another site