What's the point of living when you will never experience the dopamine rush of waking up next to her

Attached: Screenshot_20190822-110103.png (1080x1920, 2.36M)

wtf is wrong with her nose, is she a lizard?

Why would I give a shit about someone I dont know and will probably never meet? Who cares

that would suck having to take her picture every 10 seconds and talk about starbucks

looks normal to me

most here on pol are incels.. and yeah they will never experience what really is the main purpose in life.. getting your dick wet in a woman and waking up next to her the next morning and doing her again.

>chasing dopamine
>dependent on pussy
Gaaaaay

skating around at night is cool

>[Post a Reply]
those are some dinosaur scales or some shit, is she jewish? would explain the lizard shit

I could, she's Russian after all

Have sex.

Attached: ABE9900D-2569-4B42-944C-9D15F601DCDC.jpg (720x1280, 86K)

Second post best post, it's just a woman. What's the point of pedestalizing these creatures when just about any passably attractive female will give you the same experience. The only reason the female species exists is to give you children, they're not good conversationalists, they're not good at your hobbies, they have about a fraction of the passion your stupid nerd ass has for whatever the fuck it is you're into like your sweaty ugly disgusting guy friends and once you realise that you'll stop giving so much of a shit about a pretty face.

looks very avatarish

do all russian women look like that?

Probably a spot she didn't put suntan lotion on very well over the years after many months upon months sitting in the sun.

Seriously, I get my rocks off the real american way.

Attached: nice_try_wagie.jpg (603x960, 84K)

>they're not good conversationalists,
some are

even better is the devastating realization that by 25 she will already has experienced more and has a higher life quality then you ever will

>he fell for the dopameme
Seratonin is much more useful to live a happy life.

I'd really like to fuck that guy up.

It’s called a human nose. You wouldn’t know anything about it because you’re a shitskin

Almost every girl in here is cutie. I ain't lying or something, it slightly depends on city but here in Nizhny-Novgorod (where I live) almost all girls are attractive and noticeably self caring.

Seriously, how do you not understand "NO MUSTARD" means no mustard.

Sadly, we can't just fuck up the wagie, we have to just ruin their day instead.

The main purpose in life is raising a family, faggot. Fucking lowly roasties ain't gonna do that for ya champ

She is a side effect of living a good life. Live a good life first and you will run into her along the way to greatness.

So what?

pure cope. these übermenschen are better than you in every thinkable way. she probably plays piano and is highly skilled

lol only religious nutcases are getting married and crapping out kids these days.

No way average russian women looks anything close to her.

>is she a lizard?
Obviously...

thats fucked up lol
funny but fucked up.. and gross..

pedo

she is 20 definitely legal in europe.

You're contradicting yourself. If the only reason for women to exist is to make children, then you'd better have children with the most genetically superior and handsome woman.

Can't way to see the face of your goblins

The cleaning guy or gal isn't the same guy or gal that made her the sandwich. How stupid!

based and redpilled

I like to sleep alone.

Having said that, there's little point to living anyway.

>morning breath
>snake legs in winter
>furnace body in summer
>will sit in your toilet for ungodly ammount of time while you contemplate shitting in some empty dish

You want to hang around women in 9pm-2am period and thats it.Rest is timewaste

dude, don't do it.

Having pussy you can raw dog assault on the spot at 3am is one the greatest things ever.

theres millions of women who look like this... nothing really impressive. but you do you i guess

i had sex with much better ones than this, stop worshiping whores boy, after a certain number they become stale.

>the only point of existing is to muh dick
What a complete nigger. If the only reason for living is a dopamine rush then just go score some coke off one of your hoodrat ape friends and repeat until you get shot in a gang war.

Honestly I can't sleep if someone is in the same bed as me.
It gives me insomnia, I don't know why just always been this way.

He should learn from Tesla. The ultimate incel and greatest incel.

However, pussy is great but if you are destined for greatness, go for it.

She looks like she smells bad.i bet she braps a lot

>i had sex with much better ones than this
No way,she is like the most beautiful women I have seen

Because I already wake up next to a significantly more attractive girl?

I couldn't sleep with a few girls I used to fuck either. After fucking them I was just there in bed thinking they could kill me in my sleep.

Find one you have a deeper connection with and you will trust your resting / sleep / dreams to her. There are some girls like that, not many but they still exist.

what's an incel anyway?.people like to throw around that word alot.

post a more more attractive girl

Your mom doesn't count

Holy shit lurk more.

hate to sound corny, but chicks who worry that much about their looks have a hard time talking about important matters or topics that involve definitive decisions not involved with destinations or eateries.

you are either young or a jewish shill because I have seen your meme flag sliding threads before.

I would if you thirsty faggots wouldn't find her from the photo.

>tfw getting married in under 2 months
Fiance is nowhere near as hot as this IG thot, but the dopamine rush will be real regardless.

is anyone who is not very sexually active an incel?

I am definitely jewish

I at least get the dopamine rush from different things like drugs and video games you fucking cunt worshipping simp ass faggot

Get the fuck out of here

INvoluntary CELibate. If you don't know the definition of terms like these, LURK MORE before posting on Jow Forums.

I didn't say her just someone who is more attractive than the women I posted.Won't be hard unless you sleep with the most beautiful women in the world.

>highly skilled
In sucking dick probably.
Women are never really good in anything.
They don't have to.

Attached: define.png (924x269, 25K)

You have autism.

the eyes are dead.

Wait. So the main point of life is reproduction? Who said it was, since when was that established and who gives a damn when you and your little shitty children are going to die anyway?

My future wife is the most beautiful woman in the world.

Sage.

Whoa bimbos are vapid who knew. You should tell the world

No an incel is someone who gets laid all the time

>that wasn't mustard

Attached: stop being poor.jpg (768x960, 376K)

It's newest lazy insult from what I can figure. It's same thing as calling someone a virgin. Some onions boy pieced together two words and the NPC collegetards repeat as if it's edgy.

No,she is not.

Yeah she is. Fuckin love my GF.

A bit of advice from an old Chad
Don't idolize the pussy
Its just not all that special

Wow, the goal of life is reproduction.
So let me apply my autism to that.

If that really was the goal, for time saving purposes, you would simply rape as many women as possible.

There, you achieved the "goal of life".
Bravo.
You are a rapist.

Well either that or a beta cuck, who is quite literally a walking wallet.

Attached: 1553886930139.png (1000x1413, 600K)

Hey (((memeflag))), allow me to drop some kbombs. Anyone reading this CAN ABSOLUTELY get the girl of their dreams. You have to couple your belief that it is totally possible first. Then, start improving yourself in ways that can increase that possibility. Work out if out of shape, get another job and budget if money, take some public speaking classes online if socially retarded. See, (((they))) want you to believe life is preset but it's not. The only belief that matters is YOURS. MINDSET coupled with ACTION is a formula that has changed the course of history. If you are on this board, reading these words, then you are more powerful than you may realize. The mantra of POL is chaos, chaos can't be predicted or simulated with data projections or machine learning. This is why we are so dangerous to those who seed doubt on us. (((THEY))) know we are capable of mathematical anomolies when we are united in belief. Just like nuns who pray together and the impossible happens in the 11th hour. We are something they can't subvert. Brothers in arms, shitposters and fellow faggots, do not forget what we are capable of when we are unified as one force. Believe in your abilities and continue to work towards becoming the best version of YOU. Godspeed and fuck you OP.

Good for you

Attached: 1541661152994.jpg (1080x1349, 130K)

LMAO

Attached: 1334329164853.jpg (600x623, 66K)

Looks like a guy

Nigger spotted
White people don't have such wide noses
Also it does look like she's shedding like a lizard

>Just be yourself

Looks mongolian

Slavs do

This !

Listen you illiterate nigger faggot, I was actually AGREEING with your stance on the topic. fuck the OP, he is a pussywhipped cuck and you need to learn to read better

Wealthy Africans and Gooks go to Russia and Eastern all the time to poach the beautiful girls there.

If you have money you could do the same.

The chances of feelings of entitlement in a 21st century woman are directly proportional to her physical attractiveness.
Girls who are attractive, specially the ones who are so right from adolescence, will be given a special treatment and more so by men. This also increases the chances of these girls holding disgust and rejection towards most men, who, from an already tender age, have been looking at her and drooling. These girls, sooner or later, notice the pattern.
Also, if you are not an absolute 10/10 man in the eyes of this kind of women (and that's a very small percentage) and you get to date/marry one of these specimens, she will most probably cheat on you or end up leaving you.
You are mistaken if you think you must find a very attractive woman to be happy.
Finding a woman who matches you physically is more important (less chances of being left or cheated on), but the most important thing is to find a woman who is relatively stable, a woman who will respect you and your decisions in the family.
And let me tell you again: bratty girls like probably this one who thinks she is mana for every man are not the ones who will make you happy.

Wanted to reply to the other faggot, burger.
I'm so sorry.
Not.

I don't even care if she cheats on me if she is that good looking.

What a shitty purpose.. slave of the vaginal jew

Based. Dopamine is a Jewish trick.

Then you are a cuck who's not thinking of having a family or being happy in a relationship.
It's as simple as that, memeflag.

Well said. I had a pretty good day today. Then tonight I met a real cutie at 7-Eleven, even told me to take her number.

Then some short, older black guy walked up who she introduced as her hip hop dancer friend. There was a second one as well

In 30 years I have not found a single one.

kids are not necessary to be happy in relationship

if this is your purpose then its really sad

Obsessing about stupid ideals that shouldn't even be ideals (choosing some obviously constructed idea of beauty over intelligence), is large part of why birthrate is down.

You cannot idolize that thing as what we should all procreate with and also expect a positive growthrate.

Note, as to standards of beauty, they can be changed arbitrarily by propaganda. To promote black body image they pushed "big asses". "Fat asses" used to be a major insult against women. Now all women want their asses to be fat.

Women will attempt to fit any ideal and men are being manipulated to like various ideals as well.

Picking some stupid limited ideal that was constructed for you is not eugenics, it's disgenics.

>kids don't necessarily mean happiness
>being cucked won't subtract from my happiness
Fuck off kike