They're trying to bring it down lads. I've been seeing more and more calls for deplatforming lately...

They're trying to bring it down lads. I've been seeing more and more calls for deplatforming lately. Its only a matter of time. What is your backup strategy?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-22 at 12.33.37 AM.png (604x708, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-22 at 12.36.45 AM.png (601x613, 462K)

Jow Forums is a board of peace

backup? this was the backup, nein is unusable, zerronet is compromised, there is only one way forward. end, lizard, what else is there... Not advocating mass shootings of course.That would be retarded.

btw, Dexter was a great show for the first 3 seasons, went downhill after that.

Attached: Dexter_12.jpg (1600x917, 124K)

Oh no, he's browsing as we speak. Lmfao

We come in peace, fren. We mean no harm.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-22 at 12.42.12 AM.png (589x702, 369K)

How fucking retarded do you have to be to take a thread like that seriously?
Or did they screencap their own posts?

All we need is one autist to mimic a chan site and pay for hosting, desu. The problem is nobody is worried until it just poofs.

Altough, I'm not sure GookMoot would just let the site die. They have no vested interest in shutting it down, and why do they care?

This isn't the only example, just latest in shitter. Its been in int media all throughout the past months about how these sites need to be removed, and shut down for good. They don't want you to be able to organize. You know, like they do on twitter.

I wonder what its like to legitimately consider yourself some kind of vigilante hacker by going to an easily accessible forum and then telling corporate social media what goes on there. Probably has micropenis.

It was a thread about minecraft sheesh.

>discussing shooting down an airplane
>the post pictured is dismissing it as silly
Is he retarded?

Attached: 1535814191104.jpg (480x480, 161K)

Joke's on them. We don't "organize."
You can delete Jow Forums and Trump will still win.

Keep in mind as the US gets closer to their elections expect more subtle censorship operations from Cloudflare Inc.

You know, im not an expert, but I'd say thats the general consensus. They ignore context, cause that tends to take credibility from their point. Everything is unironic, a dogwhistle or some other form of subversion to be flown under their radar. At least they think.

I think they'll ramp it up extremely. I don't use T_D cause i'd rather neck than fucking go there, but it seems to be a general consensus they we're quarantined so they could be deleted shortly before election season. Because no sub has ever survived a quarantine.

glow niggers gonna glow

Attached: glownigger.png (1544x1926, 392K)

Tell JD he's autistic for not understanding that everything on pol is parody

why would anyone want to shut down our peaceful jewish basket weaving forum?

Does Jow Forums even use cloudflare?

I have no clue, Bubeleh.

And yes, it does.

>Or did they screencap their own posts?
Probably, it's how they attacked infinichan

Because you have gone too far faggots

>make terroristic post
>Screen cap
>Run to twitter

Fucking cloudfare is controlled by jews nobody is safe nowadays :\

The post has a memeflag, go figure.

they wont take this place down because o mossad run operation zion don 2020 its all payed by jews

I find it funny Cloudflare allows literal dictators to use it's services, but a bunch of raycis just crosses the line.

They're spying on Jow Forums those dirty kikes.
kikeskikeskikeskikeskikesbigcocksandkikes

First they came for Infowars and I stayed silent

Then they came for 8chn and I said nothing

THEN THEY CAME FOR ME

>he doesn't know the hive mind

Right? They say they don't want to be the interfeds, yet they've already set the precedent that they're willing to do just that. Lines get blurrier the more you cross, especially when crossing them is your intention.

Yea ok. This is the final straw. I'm leaving the quarantine and doing nothing but trolling normie sites. Tired of these faggots trying to ruin everything good and funny under the guise of morality, only to replace it with unopposed criminal niggers and transvestites fucking kids.

Screen capped own posts, for sure. Notice how it’s nothing that law enforcers would back track. They are just salting the waters.

What are the chances that shit is being posted by feds or shills to screencap it and show it to Cloudflare later? I actually saw a couple of these posts when they were originally put up and had the thought in the back of my head.

Attached: wait a minute.png (641x530, 319K)

The errors are Jow Forums side, not Cloudflare side.
It takes two seconds to use google/yahoo/duckduck/bing/whatever the fuck you use
and search the error codes and their meaning.

Is discussing valid military strategies a crime now?

Who is JDs host? It would be his house, wouldn't it?

There are likely many people having this idea daily, not just alphabet agencies.

I mean, it's pretty fucking meta if you think about it. Why wouldn't they be doing it.
Glowniggers walk among us, no doubt.

All the shit you see on the news of done by themselves. The edgelords are just here for screenshots.

Guys I don't want the neurotypicals to take the site away. What even IS the alternative?

Attached: 1539787026025.gif (750x1250, 107K)

Destroy Jow Forums and containment will break, the horrors of the Jow Forums autist integrating will become very real. Theyll seep into all corners of society and begin to work. In minecraft.

Blue checks and journalists don't care about dictators. One thing I learned from the Google leaks is how much power blue checks have. If they can force Google's hand, forcing Cloudflare must be much easier.

lmfao. He's twying his widdwe heawt out. faggot

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-22 at 1.12.37 AM.png (600x365, 82K)

I'll just go to every games forums in existence and systematically get banned from every one of them.

lol i got a connection error when i clicked on this thread.

this. please shut down this place so I can move on with my life

>improperly using echoes
>Sloppy job Putin. Dick.
This newfag boomer probably makes over 100k/year yet he's too stupid to spend 2 weeks lurking before posting.

These posts are made by glowniggers and anti-channers, then capped and used by glowniggers and anti-channers as "evidence" of channers being [insert trait here]. Not sure how this is difficult to see.

Listen up, lads. This will be super controversial, but here's what we ought to do. We ought to turn to Andrew Anglin. In b4 the Jews call Andrew a Jew or a psy-op or a manlet - we don't care. Say what you will about the man, but he's been dealing with blacklisting and censorship for a long-ass time. He knows the internet, and he knows the reactionary right. The day Jow Forums goes down, start following The Daily Stormer. Use a proxy if you have to. Use Tor if you have to. Because as soon as a viable Jow Forumsternative pops up, Anglin will know. And you can bet your ass that he'll promote it.

As an added bonus, consider this. If we start meme'ing about how Saint Anglin will lead the Jow Forums-survivors into the promised land, the powers that be will hesitate before shutting down Jow Forums. Make it clear that the alternative to Jow Forums will be millions of Daily Stormer viewers.

Attached: 1496392947345.jpg (300x250, 13K)

What have they against our peaceful Zimbabwean cilantro farming forum?

pol is a board of peace.

Kim Clement's Prophecies will be fulfilled. Expect a 2nd Trump Term and buy property in Detroit. Things are going to be great! It isn't the end if the world!

Attached: 1565219181230m.jpg (1024x1009, 186K)

this was/is an orchestrated attack by the real R1ck W!Ls0n. many more to come you filthy maggots. he is willing to expose his full power level to see full deplatforming b/c someone one called him a mouse or a weasel or something of the sort. tread lightly and you may be able to buy some time to contemplate contingency plans. you have been warned.

TOR
Also we aren’t going anywhere nigger

Isn't the Stormer down right now due to Bitmitigate's servers getting pulled?

It makes me physically ill to think there are people out there that so nonchalantly discuss how to remove free speech, and feel absolutely nothing inherently wrong about it. Either they are morally inept or simply completely lacking the capacity to fathom how dangerous the gun they're playing with really is. It frightens me to the core and yet also strengthens my resolve. Censorship here is pretty bad aswell.

Attached: 1558377426925.jpg (640x691, 34K)

>real Rick WiLson
say that 3 times fast irl

dailystormer dot name/

Works for me. Site filters it as spam, replace "dot" with "."

Invade 7chan.

Alot of close friends also use Jow Forums. Probably just spread our knowledge to other friends irl. Also this

Yes and mirrored on i2p. Then the five eyes will have a perfect excuse to ban encryption after some retard shoots some place up, or a false flag happens.

aaaaa seriously dont bring us all down with you Jow Forums

>Site filters it as spam

Attached: hd jew.gif (200x200, 382K)

3rd time mine came out as reraruwa

>Censorship here is pretty bad aswell.
>Censorship here

Censorship where? I want you to say it.

It's both.
They've no real morals, and they've zero concept of the danger of giving govt more power.

They simultaneously scream we're ruled by Hitler and have concentration camps, and that the 1st and 2nd amendments should be neutered.

Even pointing out the obvious contradiction; they firmly believe any gun or speech controls will be in their favor and continuously controlled by themselves.

This place facilitates free speech, and that can’t happen. It’s only a matter of time. Next on the chopping block will be anything that facilitates anonymity online.

Any example?

>this is the new immunity dog
THE TERRORIST KNOWN AS Jow Forums STRIKES AGAIN

Whats the word for bigger than extremely high?

Attached: Glow In the Dark.jpg (1618x810, 313K)

Tbh, ever since GG, and gookmoot, it hasn't been the FREEST platform to ever exist.

I’m sure that’s it

Comments section on the isitdown.com for Jow Forums

Some asshole big deal footballer here is calling on twitter to force all users to verify identity with passports/licenses etc before signing up

Take him down bois

THAT WAS ME OMG

ended up with weal wick wilson and I am not sure how I feel about it

Think: feds could be taking down pedophile rings online but instead they’re paid to waste time on here. So glad this is what taxes are used for

>censorship here
>flag
>????
For example about half the redpilled YouTube channels have been completely blocked. I used to watch Styx but now I can only do so on BitChute - his channel has been disabled for me, likewise BPS and PJW. I need to go deep underground to unearth materials, my government isn't shy on displacing sites. Also my ISP got rangebanned for like a month, but it might be a separate thing.

Attached: 1541815576995.png (500x355, 235K)

American Krogan was taken down today too

That sort of thing is the logical end to the path we are headed down right now.

same shit people having a few beers talk about except online, these people live under rocks

If you even know what those are. Some of us are just lowly meme fags and are here for Pepe’s
Don’t know any code except the pin code for my debit card

Almost assuredly. I saw that post. Most of the thread was people shitting on it.

Absolutely disgusting.

Based Israel

Attached: 1543037283156.jpg (618x741, 75K)

Do any of you think 8shit will make a real return?

Attached: shitfag.png (500x303, 66K)

Radicalize or be left behind. If you can imagine it - it's being done. This is the truth of the world.

Attached: 1566009836704.gif (313x238, 4M)

Jow Forums is a board of peace for open and public discussion of ideas. The only people encouraging actual violence are idiots and shills, trying to get the site shut down. This is the only place left where actual discussion is allowed and there are many who would censor these conversations if they could. This is why the fed posting has intensified. Most of us are just here to discuss political ideas, get news updates and have a laugh. We are not violent and don't condone any such behavior.

yes, according to Watkins (owner) they are voluntarily offline until he appears in Congress on 5/9

Teehee
we’re not telling, Stalwart...

Attached: A6143B1C-ADF3-4687-9BDF-EA82ECD5FCF4.jpg (859x1024, 98K)

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH WHY IS IT SO SLOW I CAN'T EVEN LOAD THE PAGES FUCK YOU JANNIES AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1558816612185.jpg (750x546, 33K)

You will miss this place when your kind puts it down.
Curse you.

>doesn't know the backup strategy alpha nine

Attached: 7a99931ab11f6834c0931d835ec0f8f1a3e2fa0e6242507b04612891eb4c514b.gif (340x340, 147K)

If I had a Twitter I'd do that to prove a point. Literally anyone can do it.

Ah, I didn't know the date. Got damn why can't they expedite that process? And who gives a fuck about congress?

Attached: pepesuic.gif (216x216, 115K)

Try looking up anything somewhat political and the entire first 2 pages will most likely only be the main 4 news agencies. YouTube is going to push all independent creators out by the end of 2020.

>Rabbi whatcha doing ?

shh

Attached: 1463249084202.png (2000x2900, 138K)

They fear Jow Forums

DELET