Moar attacks coming sauced and archived. GTF in here Now!

nowww!!a! these fucks are behind a cloudflare wall coordinating. did a gaggle search for last 24 hours using terms from that screencap of FBI larp. found this.... first click to malware page. dissected the url from the google results capsulation and it worked.

web.archive.org/web/20190822053401/http://copyholder.ddns.net/~wydrukifineart/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/afhm/Jow Forums-tripcode.html

yeah its wall o text but this is enemy coming for a siege.

inb4 round 2

Attached: Screenshot_20190822-004131_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 2.45M)

It’s past my bedtime and that’s a wall of tiny text. But, have a bump and godspeed.

all it says is you can track a namefag using their name

What did they mean by this?

Bampu

ty sir.... dunno i read enuff to ensure it's not a bunch of fuzzed text from a book or sumptin... there's noise to throw scent off but i am guessing thats a logcat for a selfhosted chat server

There's not enough time to read all that! We gotta move NOW!

OP it's 2am..
Get to the fucking point!!
I have one eye open, you got 5min

Let them come. I am proud of my actions!

My Love is my Pride! My Pride, my Flag! PRAISE KEK!!!

Attached: 1556363581075m.jpg (1024x663, 77K)

Charge your gotdamn phone nigger. Also, better listen to that VM from your mom, I gave her the clap, she needs your ointment again.

The errors are Jow Forums side, not cloudflare side.

Attached: f6dfcfcd28a98ac6b9065bd1bb1e1bc6f02ca0862204b4e83d09f91a626eb2c8.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

oh no don't play this down.... it does say that in there among a lot of other things. But knowledge can heal or hurt spear or shield. does that look like a muthafucking chad ass oldfag explaining why newfags should lurk moar? I dont think so. it looks like antifa fucks giving a human resources orientation for willing agents unfamiliar with compy shit to me. let's say I am wrong, for argument. why did google hit for result only when narrowed down to 24hours and with specific phrases in quotes from a post here just before the attack earlier? furthermore why would an oldfag, to anticipate your rebuttal, be learning the newfags of our ways offsite and behind a cloudflare wall?

go ahead I will wait

And i fucking knew it..
>1 post by this id
Die twice nigger OP
/Thread

Attached: neo fu.jpg (354x352, 81K)

Yes, leave newfag.

I said it was a wall of tsxt and that I didnt even read it all. let alone expect to sub it out to yous guiz. that is what seems to be indication of a halftime huddle

added line breaks for you; pic related

Attached: ef8100ae-6ef1-afb7-3424-e5e6c6795310.png (1069x8105, 979K)

Fuck off this is a glownigger thread.
Saged and reported to the KGB

no it's in the text. I got a pdf in case the archive the wayback machine plan did not get through cloudflare. that is noise in the text in addition to code to throw off indication of signal. i.e. when search crawling bot came through it would not know how to catalogue it. thereby making it loom random if it appeared in search results

prove it

Attached: 1566105059170.jpg (1280x1002, 450K)

ya da best fren

don't have to. it will prove all by itself if raid breaks out later. or a raid may not break out. then it may on the one hand be fake and gay. but on the other hand, they may know we know and that there is record so they backed off because it is not a leo or mil op but some politically motivated org or orgs.

I can't exactly prove it, since by refreshing the page that wasn't loading before will load it later, but I was getting "Error 527 Railgun Listener to Origin" instead of gateway errors that i normally would.