The Canadian government is going to seize all property owned by Chinese nationals next week!

The Canadian government is going to seize all property owned by Chinese nationals next week!

Attached: 1563404884184m.jpg (844x1024, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.ca/2018/02/26/real-estate-canada-anbang_a_23371224/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do it leafs, send them back to China.

sauce

Isn't that about half of Vancouver?

>any week now

Canada is picking a fight with China, knowing that we are going to protect them.
And we will. Becasue fuck bugpeople.

Don't make me fuckin LAUGH

WE'RE KEEPING ALL THE HOT PUSSY TOO.

Attached: 0e196be7403c908b4ee401fe053fd4a0.jpg (719x900, 80K)

I need to see Taylor's tits really bad

Based if true.

HA!
I'll believe it when i see it Leaf

Attached: 0000038547.jpg (240x260, 45K)

And then you woke up

Trump literally pulled us into the trade war by the joint law shit and arrest of a chinese elite.
I dont blame him, retard government we have has no economic experience or knowledge.

They don't have the balls.

Source?

I yield

no source at all
But when I looked I found the opposite....
HAHAHAHAHAHA poor leafs

huffingtonpost.ca/2018/02/26/real-estate-canada-anbang_a_23371224/

>is going

this is why i am shorting canprop. all the msart people are waiting for it to godown.

possibly within a week, some say.

>pussy
It has a foot long shlong

The problem is that you sell. No matter how white or native the owner might be, the next owner can very easily be total opposite.

Wait a damn minute. I never knew she had a decent rack?

She should be cloned

See, that's nationalization!
No wait, that's commies

You leave her alone.

Nothing wrong with nationalizing key industry. This isn't communism. This is simply a mixed market economy. Hitler and Mvssolini did it.

did taylor get implants?

No shes beautiful. I want to give her my babies.

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

You mean like in China?
So to make them feel like home?

I was just making a tf2 joke :p

This is a really cool story bro

Attached: 1561021723590.jpg (355x397, 8K)