Varg is now a Kara Booga poster

Varg is now a Kara Booga poster

Attached: 1566429123081.jpg (720x1241, 433K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nemertea
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who?

t. South European

Yeah and?

Greasy creature

Attached: 1566457055635.jpg (720x1241, 136K)

Subhuman

It's true. Turks are racially our Aryan brethren, but they got invaded by semitic mongrels and must have unfortunately been mutted. Southrons however are literal multiracial abominations that must be cremated on sight

Is this actually Varg? I haven't been able to follow the guy since his jewtube channel got nuked

Yes. You can find him on Twitter and bitchute

Low IQ mutts actually believe this. Wow.

It means you're a muslim rape baby and should fuck off. Your iq is showing.

based varg dncing the white race

That's because he is not Turkish, Varg. Ethnicity does matter and phenotypes don't pop up in a vacuum.

What the fuck is the context here?

Varg despises Christians more than Turks who follow their own religion.

Pagans teaming up with Muslims to destroy Europe because it has Christians.

Christians already destroyed Europe

this is the wake-up call

The original turks are of Aryan stock, that migrated into Europe before it was inhabited by any human. I long for the day of seeing pure turks ride once again on the steppes decapitating southron vermin with precise blows from their scimitars (scythian, in design, not a coincidence since it denotes a common aryan origin) but alas it seems that the mongrels themselves have absorbed most of the original turkic stock into a brown revolting mass, aside from few examples like the one Varg posted

What an idiot.

Attached: kekgundam.gif (500x361, 1.79M)

Imagine being more loyal to someone who's faith has been more destructive to paganism than Christianity. Varg has proven countless times that he is a self-hating, divisive cunt. I wonder how he copes with the fact that his oldest kid has brown hair. Is his own child more inferior to this Turkish Muslim as well?

>Europe was Christian for 1,600 years where it grew and flourished and took over the world
>Now we must team up with Islam to invade and subject Europe to Islam as our Afrosemetic brothers in arms take the spoils of war

guy is a fucknut

>trusting a snownigger

theme for this thread

Attached: adolf-hitler-913178.jpg (640x948, 160K)

(what chistcucks actually believe)

and pagans are jewish DnC

>The original turks are of Aryan stock, that migrated into Europe before it
What is this niggatry I'm reading

>their own religion

Attached: hmmmm.png (417x321, 236K)

if your a med never trust a snow nigger as this alot of there true feelings

It's what you larpers babble about daily.

There are a few dozens of Turkic sub-ethnic and ethnic groups, name one that can be considered not even Aryan, but Caucasoid in general. Modern Turks are the most Caucasoid Turkics there are maybe along with Caucasian Turkics, which is only due to these "Turkics" being 80%+ of native origin. Original unadmixed Turkics were more similar to Mongols than to Eastern Europeans even.

This has to be fucking bait

Not a response kike.

native religion about honor, virtue and defending what you own

or

effeminate teachings of a jew who wants you to turn your cheek when being threatened.

Study ethnography and see for yourself. Better an Aryan Muslim than a brown southron christcuck latching onto "western" identity.
>what are scytho-sarmatians
Not that I would expect an armenoid subhuman rat to know anything about ethnicity

You have to be fucking brain dead or a 56% mutt. Probably both, like for all americans

Christians are Jews and you should kys

>sees (((John Galt))) comment
>almost all it's likes are from other alt-righters who happen to be south europeans or just shitskins
>they're so butthurt at Varg shittalking them so they upvote a comment which shows jews as whites anyway, as to get back at him
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, the levels of cognitive dissonance are off the charts

Attached: 1566442505406.png (594x536, 410K)

Fuck turks. Signed an armenian. More of us died at your hands than jews in the holocaust. Sent us on a death march, over what? Religion? Jealousy? We arent kikes. People actually wanted armenians in their country like Iran, giving us our own land there and allowing us to keep our religion, same with Lebanon giving armenians safe passage, soviet union, etc, armenians are an engineering type people. The Mig aircraft? Yeah, created by an armenian, Mikoyan. Many armenian generals in WW2, war heroes. Fuck Turkey. Ive talked to some Turks who are obviously ashamed of their past. Armenians arent kikes. We have some kike tendencies, but no where near the power and influence as real kikes. No where near it.

You're so bitter that I will just let you indulge in your self-hate and misery, you don't deserve anything better than that. In real life you are probably a good and quiet boy.

Christ was a Palestinian jew

>Turks who follow their own religion
But he's not practicing Tengrism...

He fucking should, everyone should follow the religion their native ancestors followed.

Varg is right, blood is thicker than water (ideology)

Look at the fucking genetics you mouthbreather. As bad as WE WUZ niggers. The aryans were long dead and Scythian settled elsewhere before the turks ever left mongolia.

Vary doesn't believe in Nationalism, but rather in ethnic tribalism.

Typical southron mongrel scum cope. Unable to defeat an Aryan in an argument, he resorts to ad homs and projection. You are not different from jews

>kys

shouldn't you be in school, lad?

it is true that Christians are the true Chosen People. the people who say they are jews are simply a synagogue of satanism

But he is doing exactly the opposite of that by blurring ethnic lines.

The guy in OP is not an ethnic Turk, but he is parading him around like he is.

Makes sense why Hitler admires the Chinese considering how many times they were beaten and taken over by barbarian savages.

Isn't there a large Russian diaspora in Israel after you kikes ruined the country?

Those girls look more Russian to me than any curly haired black eyed Jew I've ever seen.

You are a braindead semitic mongrel. Go suck off a based brown christcuck and pray to a dead Jew on a stick with him while he pumps your daughter with his BBC and gives her based multiracial children like rabbi Yeshua wants

>hurr durr I support a man, who's religion wants annihilate me and my family, because he has blue eyes.
>Those brown eyed demons in Southern Europe do not recognize the master blue eye race!
>Pagan LARPers get extra points
>BTW, still butthurt about Christianity
>Still hate muh parents for naming me Khristien, not Thor or Howling Wolf

Attached: Behind Blue Eyes.jpg (275x183, 5K)

>original turks are of Aryan stock

Attached: Turkish-German_man.jpg (2469x3689, 1.28M)

>all that crazy projection and baseless shit
So mad.
You're not white turkoid.

All desert cultists must die. 1 spared desert cultist = 1 spared cockroach in your room

Attached: you have to go back.png (500x447, 139K)

How much muslim dick did he take in Iraq?

Attached: Dzn_A8IWoAIrzb9.jpg (1200x917, 65K)

>armenoid apes
>original turk stock
I'm not a turk you brown mongrel, nice cope

Japan was woefully behind the western world for most of its history, though.

Be sure to tell that to a white Swedish convert to Islam, while he makes his video cutting your head off.
Scandinavians are autistic retards, who cannot think correctly.

Attached: 1566169241095.png (640x640, 201K)

>>turks arent white you retard
>REEEEEE YOURE NOT WHITE
So fucking autistic.

topkek
saved

Attached: 1551300928221.webm (240x426, 335K)

>bullshit reductio and absurdam about both
You need to be 18 years or older to post here.

You have to understand that varg was already probably delusional before prison but now he's spent 20 years in jail with no one to bounce his deluded ideas off and be told no that is dumb. Even now the only adult he talks in real life properly is his autistic wife.

He sees life as a weird rpg terms. Reality doesn't matter to his life of fantasy. You can give his rpg myfarog a read to see how he views the world. He's entertaining and his ideas on self reliance and honour are true but his theories and iseas on generics are pure fantasy.

woefully behind for most of their history.

and 99% racially Japanese (modern day)

WHY ARE WHITE PEOPLE FROM EUROPE WORSHIPPING A SECOND-RATE HEBREW WAR GOD YAHWEH? WHY? PLEASE TELL ME WHY BROS?

Why does everyone keep calling him Varg? His legal name is Louis Cachet. But I think he has a point here. Religions come and go, plus people can always convert. Racial purity is more important, and to be honest, Southern Europeans are extremely mixed (except a few ethnic groups like the Sardinians or the Basques).

Modern turks are often non aryan. Original turks are Aryans
>amerimutt unable to comprehend that races change over time

If you think Israelis wouldn't worship Odin, what the fuck are you doing worshipping their gods? Are you insane or something. What's next, are you going to worship some tribal African poltergeists too? Lunatics.

wtf is that

BECAUSE CHRISTIANS RAPED AND FORCE CONVERTED THEIR ANCESTORS AND THEY'RE STILL SCARED OF THEM

It's the other way around. Turks are a bunch of Siberians/Mongolians, and the SEMITIC and Greek/Yugoslav blood actually is what makes them Caucasoid.

Attached: 123.png (610x564, 265K)

Some of his retarded fanboys actually think that.
>Muh blonde hair and blue eye master race!
Varg fans are some of the most retarded nordcucks on earth.

It's not like the Christians came to Europe with horses and swords. They literally allowed the Jews to subvert their Empire. What the fuck are these people thinking? Are they even thinking? Why are you worshipping the Hebrew pantheon and Israel? Please have your head checked out immediately.

this

It's a ribbon worm, the white vomit is it's tongue rapidly expanding a retracting to eat shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nemertea

this.

He is full of shit. Kivanc Tatlitug is not even naturally blonde and his brother looks more typically kebab. One of the brothers got lucky with the Balkan genes.

Attached: a40b2ede707d01033b0a013c0655832d.jpg (750x744, 84K)

oh no he didn't

Read Laurence Austine Waddell.

It's from my sexy creatures webm folder

Attached: 1546320300875.webm (450x253, 2.72M)

Fucking based and redpilled. Vargconfirmed that I am White at 1/4 Berber.

Master race coming tru

Varg is such a fucking clown, how anyone takes him seriously is beyond me.

*clicks fingers*

The original turks weren't white either. They were mongoloids. Aryans never went that far east.

They literally did, one Roman emperor won a battle after worshiping Christ from then on Xstians have been force converting native European pagans since the burning of Irminsul

He's allowing you mystery meat mutts to be considered "white".

Nasty wormen

>Varg is such a fucking clown
Nailed it
Most of the e-celebs spammed on Jow Forums are fucking clowns you seriously have to think
>Does anyone on Jow Forums actually support these retards or is it ad spam

Attached: 1552303595779.gif (300x222, 485K)

spics, are you going to take this?

He supports permaculture, encourages people to starve the system, calls out most of everything as controlled opposition, but otherwise, there's not much good to say about him. He's essentially a diet Ted in the former regard.

Yes, his fanboys are retarted, but the people who are being offended by him are even MORE retarded and pathetic, and i'm just having a laugh over it

Attached: 132432535658.jpg (922x606, 254K)

if yolk heads invented everything then why is scandinavia all cuck sheds and no culture, art, grand architecture, philosophy?
inquiring minds would like to know.

Attached: vikangz.jpg (938x844, 175K)

Of course because turkic languages are aryan.
Fuck off meme flag

my anti salvini meme is better, to be honest.

Attached: winning.jpg (913x624, 201K)

if i was a spic, i'd be so mad right now

Based

MASTER RACE
A
S
T
E
R

R
A
C