What's going on with Varg? has he completely lost it?

what's going on with Varg? has he completely lost it?

Attached: KARA BOGA.png (729x1166, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sacred-texts.com/neu/pre/pre03.htm)
mileswmathis.com/hiller.pdf
i.imgur.com/vk3JteH.jpg
desuarchive.org/his/thread/6959853/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yea he will even accept albino niggers

Snorri (SOURCE:The Prose Eddas - sacred-texts.com/neu/pre/pre03.htm) says Thor was a Turk. Varg just wants to gobble down some halal meat.

Attached: Thor was a Turk.png (1341x245, 50K)

>has he completely lost it?
Varg lost his collective shit aeons ago, before half the denizens of this fine, Somalian khat-chewing board were born. Varg was never sane.

LE KEK
VARG THE ULTIMATE KEK

Snorri was okay, but he fabricated half his shit from oral sources.

le tjækked

I'm ethnic Jewish. My mother was pure Jewish. She even survived the Nazis.

All I have to say is...

Oy Vey!

I would say, in his defense, he never "farbricated" anything but merely recorded oral sources. I don't see any denigration of Norse paganism in his work. What do you insist is a fabrication (considering that we are discussing folklore and legends)?

Why call him Turkish if he has Balkan ethnic background? See, ethnicity does matter in the end.

wtf, I love Varg now

he concluded, from his own beliefs, that the old gods were once human chieftains/warlords, and that the mythical war of gods (Aesir vs Vanir) was an actualm historic war that took place between North Germanic tribes in prehistoric times, sometime in the late bronze -or early iron age; possibly between Danes coming from Scania (present day southern Sweden) against Heruli (native inhabitants of Zealand and Fyn, present day Denmark); which is pure conjecture.

>I'm like Gandalf the White, guys.
>on twitter of course

Attached: qqM2tr1LaRpBnIob.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

>Why call him Turkish if he has Balkan ethnic background?
because Varg is an idiot who confuses "Turkish" with "Turkic".

Astounding. A varangian remnant. Very rare.

clever post.

Snorri tied ALOT of his Christian faith into his interpretation of the Norse Eddas

>they wuz godz'n'sheeyit
Well Snorris POV sounds a whole lot more logical and believable than shapeshifting brony trap gods (I'm looking at YOU here, Loki) and big bad wolves that are going to gobble up the moon.
Yes, he DID inject some of his influence, I'll admit. Do you see him talking shit about paganism, though? He done them a favour by recording their lore.
Do you, user, actually believe that these deities walked upon the earth as incarnate gods? If, so, you'd have to accept the rest of the nonsense that goes with it.

Not necessarily. Check out Laz people on Google (I'm half). Some of them are pretty white looking.

my last sentence:
was meant for this user here:
Apologies to all.

Attached: fb0b006db7858790413846723f77427d116039fea6360a390ee82100ee010f73.jpg (1125x940, 165K)

even Varg know that Anzu is white

Attached: 83a.jpg (640x960, 87K)

>Well Snorris POV sounds a whole lot more logical and believable than shapeshifting brony trap gods
.. or maybe they were.. idunno.. just mycological? like all other gods though out history. Fairy tales, you know, free fantasy thought up to explain the unexplainable. Snorri may be right, but Occam's Razor says that the old gods of the northlands were just that; mythologic.

NP, thanks for your reply. All the best!

Attached: Busty Catgirl 2.jpg (333x499, 40K)

>Do you, user, actually believe that these deities walked upon the earth as incarnate gods?
to make that clear, which I thought it was, no.. I do not. But I also doubt they were once actual, living humans, like Snorri suggests.

breddy gud

I also think that theory is a lot more plausible than Thor producing lightning by riding his chariot across the heavens and such

>She even survived the Nazis.

The Nazis were jewish. So no surprises there.

mileswmathis.com/hiller.pdf

thanks brah, and that being said.. I do love me some old, pagan myths and legends. My new hobby gonna reading up on the ancient Brythonic tribes and their beliefs; they seems to have been pretty bad-ass.

>Thor producing lightning by riding his chariot across the heavens and such
THE LIGHTENING CAME FROM MJÖLNIR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

jeg kommer snart til Sverige og spiser hotdogs med rejesalat.

He is fucking based, and youre a Swedcuck.

you're an alpinoid manlet

This doesn't have anything to do with the man in the picture. But, if you've seen people from West Asia, their mixtures produces all kinds of weird anomalies. A good chunk of the kids might even look white and have blond hair or dirty blond hair. As they get older, though, it will darken. A percentage of the adults will have light hair and light eyes, probably around 10% and will look white. It's weird but you'll see things like two swarthy arab parents that have a kid that looks white.

I like reading sagas, but the best ones deal with real humans, and not gods (just finished "Egils Saga" - he was a bit of rascal. A great read).

Probably Balkan ancestry

No, I am nordic, thats why I understand Varg, you borreby alpinoid.

No, just no.

He’s trying to find how far can he push pagan larpers and it’s absolutely hilarious.

Attached: AE11F05F-EA27-4784-8D2E-3DEC69F91267.jpg (597x896, 389K)

the sagas are great, I wish someday someone qualified would make movies about them.

No, he wouldnt. Stop talking shit.

It sounds more like he's retrospectively referring to Constantinople, which would have been the capital of durkastan in his day.

>Austria
>nordic
lol no, at best you're a continental Celt. And there's no such thing as a "borreby alpinoid", the Borreby skulls were found in Denmark, you know -ain't no alps around here, but they're plenty in Austria. Aside from that, I'm pretty much Trönder phenotype with slight faelid admixture from my Prussian great-grandfather.

I'm starting to think this is actually Varg on a proxy..

I want you to classify me but I also don't want to get doxxed

You dont know anything about my heritage. Stop talking shit, too.

posting a pic of your face will hardly get your ass doxxed, remember to also describe your body type.

Of course I am Varg. I use his style ("stop X"), so I must be him.

Attached: 1561981828070.png (856x846, 85K)

you're a mountain celt, until you prove otherwise, brüderlein.

the picture does look at tad like him, aside from the lack of hair.

but you can bare your own idiots. Why import more, you dumb shit?

How comes that I'm dirty-blonde nordic then? Most certainly not the typical phenotype here, I get it, but still a significant part of the population.

Will you be around for the next 15 or so minutes?

>not knowing he's a madman

they make delicious kebab, britfart. Why did you guys invite all the curry niggers? Oh, right.. becauz curry.

nope, sorry.

And youre a muslim nigger, who commutes from Malmö to Köpenhamn for "work".

are you guys forgetting where Varg grew up? he has always talked about how he repects Muslims. he has even opened a video with As-salamu alaykum. Varg is a literal retard. He is an anarchist, as you should already know from his Bruzum years.

Who is that hunk? Be still, my heart.

blonde hair alone does not mean nordic heritage. But hey, what the fuck do I actually know.. maybe you have Scandoid admixture, it's the age of turbo migrations after all.

nope, I'm a Danish Dane who drives from one point in Denmark to another for work.

Hey, I am not this guy.

ah, shit.. sorry mein brüder.

that man may call himself turk but he's of slavic ancestry. Original turks were slanty eyed steppe niggers(and still are those in central asia). Turks from turkey are mutts, some like that in pic are of slavic blood, some are greek, some kurd, some arab, some armenian etc

Varg was always a "Scandinavian supremacist", so to speak, so probably nothing going on with him other than the typical rhetoric.
Also super dumb because he obviously takes phenotype into account.. skin color really is skin deep, bone structure definitely isn't.

daily reminder that Varg intentionally takes selfies in the sunlight to appear more blonde.

Attached: brownvarg.jpg (919x607, 85K)

Daily reminder that scandicucks like Varg are salty because of pic related.
Stay mad subhumans lmao

Attached: 1561933922039.jpg (700x795, 156K)

"TURKLAND" is Turku in Binlan, retards

Attached: 1554107269055.jpg (220x229, 12K)

Knowing Vargtards, they can swallow a lot more.
The golden line will be when Varg announces alliance with niggers and the new brand of "based black man" will be born.

Attached: valhalla never.jpg (688x1024, 143K)

Not so fast Medfag.

Attached: 7d8e151df096a182aa4b6675ea0647e2.jpg (736x494, 108K)

>Literally stereotypical Hellenic man with stereotypical Hellenic women
I mean you're wrong historically, Germanics fucked you, but fyi this lady isn't different from the image of the female classical sculpture in any way.

Hopefully you're still here to classify me beyond "lol shitskin". Thanks!

i.imgur.com/vk3JteH.jpg

Doesn't stop there. According to recent DNA evidence the whole Mälaren and Gotland region of Sweden was genetically more similar to Salme Finnic Vikings than to modern day Swedes. Sometimes during the late first millennia Swedes changed from Finnic Viking to Danish Viking genetically. Fornjót who was said to have ruled Gotland, Kvenland and Finland was the father of Thor.

Turkland = Finland. We wuz Turks and Vikings.

desuarchive.org/his/thread/6959853/

Attached: 31841448_10160106913165315_4690195396373250048_n.jpg (900x806, 201K)

>I can't understand what race is
The post
Albino niggers are of different race
This Turkish man is of Nordic race, just like Varg

>Defends the welfare state with teeth and claws
That part is good though

Send this to varg and any faggots that unironically support him.

Attached: 1566256730903m.jpg (385x1024, 78K)

Turks arrived later than Prose Eddas is old.
It was called Anatolia before

>Zeus
>Mediterranean

He'd a steppe god from Kazakhstan

t. muditerranigger

Attached: 1566461052964.png (610x564, 265K)

Him and Varg share zero facial features at all. Varg shares the look of fellow Swede Alexander Gustafsson.

I agree with him on Christianity, but his racial theory is retarded. Anyone who isn't exactly like him is "impure." Typical narcissist which we already know him to be from long long ago.

Spotted the shitskin

You know nothing about anthropology.
This Turkish man is completely Nordic and is the same race as Varg.
>Natural light hair
>Caucasoid skull
>light eyes
You can think out your fake facial features somewhere else, which do not matter anyways because this Turkic man looks completely like a Nordic Scandinavian and could be mistaken for one.

Nice memflag faggot. Whiter than you.

>waaah
>muh European identidy
>muh national identidy
that's all you have.

Does he not realize that all of that degeneracy is forbidden by the Bible, and has only become widespread AFTER Christianity has stopped being so influental?

you clearly are an antro noob. back to an anthroboard faggot.

Bruh larpagans were raped by Catholic priests as children. This is why they remain eternally assmad towards Christianity. Don't expect them to understand it's a tragedy I know.

guy in the op could pass as a bleached Med. Varg looks nothing like that.

>anthroboard
>imagine being so upset
>muh I am considered white in Amer*ca, you must accept me

COPE

How many gassings? Did she ride the Holocoaster? Did she meet Mengele?

So many questions.

>Varg has the most brainlet take imaginable on European identity
Glad we've cleared that up, it's only been ten fucking years.

He Is losing it m8.

maybe what you count as degeneracy, but not what he counts are degeneracy.
Besides Christianity is still a foreign religion, it's like taking BASTE niggers into your country because they are lawful.
Nordic race by it's definition is a depigmented med.

then why do 99% of Scandinavians not look like that?

Attached: 0FB5F848-0FB4-45C5-9BA6-3B207BB1AAF9.jpg (594x1024, 54K)

Can I celebrate European ancestry If I'm only half?

Attached: 95A537DC-69EE-41B5-86BA-E46A644FF969.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Well this Turk does look pretty Aryan, so he isn't wrong. Also do't we here hate Turks here for literally being cockroaches or is it just because they are Turks=bad?

We hate Turks because they’re both the scum of the earth AND cockroaches