Imagine you’re an American who has been in a coma for the past 5 years and...

Imagine you’re an American who has been in a coma for the past 5 years and, as you’re handed a medical bill that will enslave the next 7 generations of your family, this is the headline your jewish overlords ram down your throat first.

Oooh say can you see

Attached: EB09B4E5-6CF4-4AC3-8E52-E4AA6E3CA350.jpg (750x488, 119K)

>what is health insurance

Why is this so hard for europoors to grasp

It got everyone to stop talking about gun legislation, so there's that.

> Be American
> Go to hospital
> Doctors don’t even speak your language
> Fill out a document next to a guy with a bullethole in his head
> $499 for an Aspirin
> “Ay man dat wite boi aint not been tippin me 10% fo da serviz”
> Twitter gets you cancelled for being white
> Lose health insurance
> Die from cancer
> Leave $10 in a tip jar for the coroner
> Some Nigger steals it

By the dawn’s early light

Imagine thinking this was funny when you wrote it

Oh shit how will I ever recover

based

I found it funny.

At this point Dolan trump is the laughing stock of the world. Imagine losing to Elizabeth Warren in national polls. A teacup could perform begger

Attached: 1565900141000.png (875x686, 457K)

It's true though, you /ptg/ boomer. I'm very sorry, but your so-called president is the most pathetic excuse for a human being your country has ever seen as a president. He pretends to be God Emperor despite unremittingly bowing his head to the AIPAC, Kushner and the elites. He is supposed to be this autonomous figure with great diplomacy skills, but he's just a worthless fucktard doing his masters' bidding while his fans think he's some sort of exceptional human being. He is a political equivalent of a cuckold.

Attached: 1566242231625.gif (640x640, 215K)

I fucking love seeing the seething eurofags in these threads coming face to face with their own impotence; realizing that were we to take their land there would be nothing they could do to stop it. The level of cope is off the charts; acting like there is anything they could withhold from us, fight us with, or conspire against us on that would even approach being a deterrent for our actions is absolutely laughable. You need us, we don't need you; the only thing that keeps us united is a common heritage, and you're leaders are doing everything in their power to piss that away; well not ours. President Trump sees the world as it is and puts our needs first - we will never allow the radicals to seize power like you have in your countries. Once the EU falls apart, as it is destined to do, you should seize the opportunity to take your countries back, maybe then you'll be worthy of an alliance.

Attached: 1565223909038.jpg (331x334, 29K)

You're a medkit. I'm sure you'll manage.

You’ve literally never won a war mate.

You joined WW2 last second after Russia and Britain had done all the hard work, so you could claim glory.

You lost Cuba, Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan.

No one fears you

>says one of the most asinine shit the world has ever seen in
>/ptg/ thinks it's 8D chess though and a manifestation of Trump's superior intellect while it is probably a first sign of dementia and him losing his marbles
Imagine thinking this is some sort of political masterstroke. Yeah, God Emperor Dump is a phenomenal individual, what a perspicacious mind he's got.

Attached: 1554366664857.jpg (250x243, 20K)

Your absolute mega cuck of a president just used the power of this once respected office to try and bail out some 3rd rate rapper and Sweden - the basedboy of countries - told him to fuck off.

At least we didn’t sit on the sidelines like all you neutral pussy faggots

> Pole joins Chat
> Reading comprehension of a 5 year old
> Completely misreads situation
> Soils himself

In character

Imagine being such an absolute turbo retard you think “we died fighting your wars while you sat on the sideline” is some sort of achievement

You and all your ancestors are a bunch of ducking pussies, we could take over your country and you’d roll out the red carpet. What would you do? Make a thread on an user forum about it? Ooh you’re brave

I don’t see the point in trying to buy Greenland when all land on earth already belongs to America.

I laugh and say, that Jow Forums thing wasn't a dream after all.

Attached: 9d9f1fdcfcce955341ad299ec9317b5293b484f3e33b8452accdb920e18a575b9.png (467x433, 227K)

I find it hilarious you believe your country will last forever despite staggering ethnic shifts occurring as we speak. Niggers are more belligerent than ever, anti-white rhetoric is more caustic than at any other point in history, yet you argue everything is dandy despite your state being on the cusp of balkanization.
>we will never allow the radicals to seize power
Radicals are bound to seize power the moment the country becomes majority non-white. Political power inevitably reflects the demographics. If your country is filled with niggers and spics to the brim, it will have a political establishment reflecting just that.
I still cannot believe he said that though. Technically speaking, it's no different than burgers spending heaps of cash, fighting wars for Israel while having exorbitantly pricey healthcare system and debt loan sharks at every turn, so I'm not sure what's changed.

Attached: 1565247547779.png (500x500, 43K)

I do not doubt for one single second you would confuse us with Sweden and invade them instead

nice

Attached: 1561493483572.gif (274x250, 1.58M)

What will absolutely never seize to amaze me is how they brag about fighting our wars. The level of generational brainwashing that must have taken place for you to actually be proud to be a subservient little bullet magnet is astounding.

>we
>implying the US is an autonomous state conducting foreign policy in line with American interests
Sorry to break it to you, boomer, but you do what your Jewish lobby tells you to do, you wouldn't be able to find your zipper without your Jewish overlords. So no, you can't do jackshit without Israeli approval and I can't help feeling sorry for you if you find being a Jewish slave to be an exhilarating thing.

Attached: 1553586317678.jpg (626x835, 164K)

2/10, too much effort for too little payoff.

I actually found this hilarious

>fighting our wars
Well, they're coping hard. They're not fighting our wars and they're not even fighting their own wars, that would imply fighting for something else other than 'freedom' and 'democracy'. They're doing Israel's bidding 24/7 and still consider it to be some kind of honor to engage in military conflicts, which serve the interests of ordinary Americans in no way whatsoever. It's a coping mechanism to repress the realization they're slaves to the Jews. It must be the ingestion of tons of grease taking a toll on their brains.

Attached: 1555264056008.jpg (350x350, 13K)

So you just woke up? How did you end up in a coma? Too many bbc to the domepiece?

Aww, that's cute. Apparently, you drumpflets need to get fucked in the ass for 4 more years before you come to your senses. Now that I think about it though, I doubt it will ever happen and you are likely to remain immersed in your little fantasy land for the rest of your lives, fantasizing about the might of God Emperor Trump and his great conquests. If Trump came out tomorrow and said Jews are the master race fit to rule the US and the entire world, you would still welcome it as some sort of great political move.
>we must protect the Zion!

Attached: 1558468002089.gif (700x490, 532K)

'murica owns greenland in 3.. 2..

>be American
>instantly start fantasizing about blacks gangraping other nations
Like pottery.

Attached: 1558465451291.png (449x401, 222K)

>paying bills
plebe.

'murica turns brown in 3..., 2...

Attached: 1541309938857.jpg (796x1024, 103K)

kek israel has to beg us for permission to be mean to sand niggers get rekt with your anti-israel horesshit

>getting distracted by anti Trump industry

you're just mad greenland is going to get a walmart before you do to join the freak show.

> Being distracted by 1 news headline

And you guys wonder why we only import you for menial labor

Good for you! Anything we can do to prolong that happy state of affairs?

It is so convenient though America always winds up fighting countries threatening to the interests of the Israeli state. That's hell of a coincidence, but I'm sure that has nothing to do with Jews. Nothing to see here, goyim, move on.

Attached: 1563340194516.jpg (354x360, 24K)

The face of America

Attached: 5A954BB2-CAAD-40C4-A3C6-42FC72E07D9B.jpg (2448x3264, 509K)

>no walmart to get shot up in
Feels bad man.

Attached: 1548944706976.webm (720x1280, 665K)

He might be a kike-lover but goddamn does he come up with some hilarious things sometimes.

Trump? Like what? Literally selling his daughters to the Jews?

>you can totally beat the kikes by just publicly and blatantly being their enemy and waging war against them, it totally worked for Hit-oh wait...

>you can totally beat the kikes by slavishly doing their bidding, filling your entire cabinet with them, scoffing at your fanbase demanding the reduction of immigration and disregarding your campaign promises in favor of Jewish interests

Attached: 1510927446651.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

HH

How will Denmark ever recover?

GIVE US WHAT WE'RE OWED OR WE WILL TAKE IT FROM YOU BY FORCE

Attached: greenlandcasusbell.jpg (500x373, 22K)

“People Keep Asking If America's back, And I Haven’t Really Had An Answer, But Yeah, I’m America's back.”

Attached: 1566148683456.jpg (720x840, 173K)

this basically

Flanders is selling their leech, do it Trump.

Attached: sold.jpg (370x208, 23K)

Trump is a legit retard, bro.
Just let it go.