WW3

When the time comes for the bigest war in history, on whose side will pool be. Will you literlay take a gun in your hand.
The based Orthodox Tzardum of Russia or the pedophile satanic elites of the Jews ???

Attached: WW3.jpg (2828x2509, 1.68M)

Neither.
Imagine dying for any of these kikes

The winner side that is ZOG American Empire.

I will single-handedly make both sides kneel before me. You're welcome.

You dont have a choice. You will be shot by russians or your own if you dont go to the front.

Team Queensland. Taking ally applications now.

come find me nigger, i know where to go deep deep deep into the woods and not be found

Phonetically, Washington is Woah Satan.

And the "media" is self-proclaimed "messiah."

N and T have the same phonetic tongue position, as do D and S.

Thake it easy Saakashvili you allready got a peace of war.

>Russia
>combat tanks 3.000

Attached: 1559352030380.jpg (1004x919, 197K)

Georgia user is based. Back off.

Attached: IMG_20190529_095054.jpg (1080x1062, 192K)

Yeah im sure the traffic isnt totally stuck and you wont die from radiation sickness.

i live in an insanely rural area off the main road
i sincerely doubt there will be traffic here
im talking about hiding out in places that look straight out of a wrong turn movie

I'm sure that sounded like a smart reply in your head.

Russia won't start WW3. Will probably just support and lease countries in WW3. China might have its own front, but shit will hit the fan down in the middle east.

>biggest war in history
no war could achieve numbers of equipment WW2 had or soldiers of WW1

I guess not.
First we are going to watch how the US will collapse in a civil war, then we realize no one wants war at all.

we've had enough war, maybe a recreational war with bulgaria on wednesdays and fridays

Russia wont, NATO will.

more was lost at mohacs

WTF ??? There are 10 000 nukes ready to be lunched, It is instantli a greather number of death people only by fire. And how much from disease and hunger.

The Boers of course. I don't care about a Euro-war. Europeans shouldn't fight each other at this point either.

>Russia
>830,000 troops

Lmao is this a joke?
The russian government will have no qualms conscripting every single male youth in the area

Boost the fucking number to 30 - 40 million easy

Attached: 1540060675442.jpg (1600x1200, 227K)

Not going to happend. To manny people dont give a shit about the race war. Burger will fight only if their own ass is jeopardize. And that is only in the case of a huge event that will lead to hunger and starvation.

>war starts
>a sound is heard trough the entire eurasian continent
>cyka bl6at mid or feed
>russia conquers everything in a straigh line 90 degrees to the front

not by potential death, but by scale of conflict and by amount of equipment and men that were and could be deployed

>but by scale of conflict and by amount of equipment and men that were and could be deployed

There are more man available today than 60 years ago for war. And equipment can be produced quickly if necessary.

no, modern equipment is alot more expensive and harder to make countries don't have big enough industrial base to manufacture all that shit. And people aren't as they used to be

>Good old rape

Attached: 890890890.png (589x430, 308K)

yeah, don't subconciously plant the notion that the next WW will be EUROPE against RUSSIA.
Yet again, the claim that the wars will be fought in OUR lands.
Fuck yourself Montenegroid, after that go fuck the exhaust of your ill gotten lambo while you suck jewish dick.

Next war will be the jewnited states of israel & "allies" vs the next patsy nation. Obvious who they want the patsy to be. Russia.
I fear the future of the citizens in the USA, and yes glowniggers, this future includes you.

first response will be canadian so i will preventively post pic related.

Attached: canuck.jpg (749x395, 169K)

ayoo whats up. let me in your team

War creates big government and destroys freedom!

Attached: MPDGBuqkzrM.jpg (960x578, 126K)

He said equipment, not nukes, and he's right. WW1 and WW2 only reached the scale they did because all the equipment used was absolutely primitive to their modern equivalents. 79iq farmers could fly Spitfires or build shermans or assemble sten guns in basements. A WW2 aircraft factory was a tiny building that only required a few skilled welders and a couple of engineers to run systems while the rest could be unskilled/semi skilled labor. Nowadays a jet fighter factory is over a kilometre long and you have to have a degree in engineering just to attach the tires. In WW2 it took days or even hours to roll out a plane: now it takes months to rush out a modern fighter, and weapon systems are so much more lethal that in a total war scenario that modern fighter might last 2-5 days before being shot down. And it costs tens of millions to build modern tanks and fighters, whereas before, even with inflation, it cost a couple hundred thousand at max. And all of that isn't getting into how much more elaborate and expensive training soldiers is now.

WW3 is a meme. It'll never happen. War has changed to demographics and economics, that's why serious nations are trying to expand their eocnomies without flooding their countries with foreigners (China/India).

Attached: p-47-factory.jpg (1200x949, 223K)

>And equipment can be produced quickly if necessary.

No it absolutely cannot be you brainlet. Even rushing, it would take anywhere from 4-14 months to build a single modern fighter plane from scratch, and that's assuming an uninterrupted supply line of the high quality materials they need to be constructed of, and no electronic sabotage deleting or infecting OS. And it would take months to train pilots, most of whom would die in the first week because missiles now outpace fighters.

I'm just gonna observe

Neither, NatSoc Revolution or nothing

Well I don't think I'll have a choice as to what side I'll be in. Fortunately National Guard infantry won't be doing as much as regular Army and Marin Crops

this unironically

All of Russia's shit is antiquated anyway. All they can do is Zerg rush eastern Europe before logistics fuck them up.

Anyway why doesn't America cooperate more with the EU and Canada on military projects? China's economy is going to overtake the US very soon allowing them to outspend the US, pretty much nullifying what makes America so formidable.

The only reason why I think this hasn't happened yet is because America is shitting themselves over a militarily capable Europe as it would be the most powerful entity hence many European nations don't invest for fear of American antagonism. However with this attitude , America is passing the flame to China.

If the EU and Canada pool their military resources the west can postpone China's rise indefinitely.

Give me some input faggots

I’m more than willing to travel around the world to help out other White Europeans in their racial struggle, whether that be in UK, South Africa, Argentina, Australia, USA you name it, I’ll be there

Heh

Attached: g4u6rjz6an601.jpg (5000x4078, 896K)

Attached: chartoftheday_8301_the_countries_holding_the_world_s_nuclear_arsenal_n.jpg (960x684, 211K)

huh

Attached: ov7jl5j8ae701.jpg (5000x4078, 986K)

The fingers you are using to type are too fat. Please log off the interwebs and try again. Goodbye.

>implying jews arent on both sides
I'm just go inna woods and stay away from conflitc zones

>All of Russia's shit is antiquated anyway.

Sure. 100%. lol

All of Russia's equipment is fucking shit , there's no way they can mass produce any modern military equipment for a major war. They're industries have barely changed since the collapse of the soviet union. Europe can easily gear it's economy towards out producing Russia.

Besides if a war starts ,the first thing that will occur is Crimea being taken . Without an ice free port ,the Russian Navy will be rendered useless.

Basically these figures mean jack shit.

Germany can outnumber you in 1 month, they have something more valuable than those tanks and planes of yours, money. And a functioning brain. Say what you want about the Germans, they are still geniuses at the end of the day. The only thing you have that beats them no matter what are your nukes.

No need to argue, we surrender.

>we got x4 times more mtbs than germony
pfffhahahhah
germany stronk, yeah.

Well it is.
The Pantsir missile defense system designed to protect the S300 and s400 system are so shit they can't even differentiate between bird and plane. In Syria ,the Israelis have destroyed these systems twice,showing that Russia is all just blowing hit air as usual.

can i help?

Attached: 1566465248559.png (480x480, 148K)

>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I don't want to agree with reality

Pathetic ignorance.

And Russia is a part of Europe. And we are the secret best friend of the EU.

>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee №2

Ok well.

How would you do that, when you're so poor that you can't even leave your own tiny village in the middle of nowhere?

I'm an ex sadf rhodesian battle-master, with a negro kill count in the thousands.

Whos side will i take in the war? whoever offers my team the most money, i got no personal skin in the game.

I wholeheartedly support your proposition.

Attached: ebinsunglass.jpg (900x556, 51K)

How about s500 buddy?

Don't leave out Switzerland this time, lets invade them too.

I'm the one talking reality Ivan.
Russia's best military asset is their air denfse systems yet we've never seen them demonstrated in combat. In fact Putin is clearly shitting himself about being exposed hence why the Russians won't turn on these systems that they've given to Assad. It's all Maskirovka

There’s something called a foreign volunteer, I want to go to all these places because war will be fun and war shares a story of brotherhood that no other occupation can, I want to help out all my European comrades as much as I can

It’s pretty comfy here, no kikes, no niggers, kind of my own small paradise

>I'm the one talking reality Ivan.

No. You are taking only your wet fantasies.

Reality is here

l*

Germany, Spain, France and Portugal should leave the NATO and let the eastern european nations and the US pay for our common security, like we Swiss and Austrians do.

Yeah except that won't last.
Why are the Russians so antagonistic to Europe anyway?If you were our Ally you'd be the most powerful player on the continent and would pretty much stop American hegemony.

Instead Russia decided to become the chinks bitch because they can't accept they're not the superpower they once were. The Russians are also seemingly content with their money and resources being blatantly stolen by Putin and his cronies. But that's ok because Russia stronk and independent.

Yeah but uhh, there's albanians though?

Attached: siili2.jpg (645x644, 88K)

Now now, there's nothing wrong with failing greater powers clinging to other superpowers currently existing or rising.
The failing Russians choose China, and the the failing UK chooses the US.
Thus, everything is in balance.

I know that Mr Benis

Attached: A563E1FF-B31B-4976-BC2E-EA270421A538.jpg (719x693, 55K)

>Why are the Russians so antagonistic to Europe anyway?

First Russia is in Europe.
The second we are not antagonistic. We have a 100% pro-EU position.

This is why we provide more than 40% of the gas in the EU. This is why the ex-Chancellor of Germany now leads our main oil company.

But we do not like NATO since the beginning. Because it is an anti-Russian alliance that divides Europe.

Anglos are antagonistic to europe, every time germany or russia gains power you gather your s 0 i allies to prevent glorious tellurocracy. But since you are now cucкoлded by paki rape gangs, maybe next time we will finally succeed in restoring homy roman empire and byzantine with germans as it should be.

>Thinking the next Great War will not be a series of proxy wars and civil wars.

>a series of proxy wars and civil wars
That's what we already have all the time. We just managed to keep it contained in the middle east, africa and asia this time.
But we're still in a neverending series of proxy and civil wars.

>88
Check em

Can't wait for 2022

Attached: 1552391956.jpg (645x772, 75K)

>The failing Russians choose China

It is only a meme.
The EU is our main trade partner.

Have my energy kraut, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1C54403F-965C-4104-9EB1-6FB803577648.jpg (600x718, 225K)

there won't be any war dude, russian government has all their resourses, property etc in the West

Moscow can win a war against EU without firing a single shot....they will just wait till december and turn off the gas and half of western europe will freeze to death at home.

Thanks

Attached: 1462029485937.png (205x246, 11K)

There won't be well defined sides. Instead it will be a global Syria. Peace will be removed from the Earth.

Attached: 53_172161-2-1024x717.jpg (1024x717, 135K)

No worries Hans

No harsh feeling though Ivan , I hope one day that Russia becomes a great friend to Europe. Only then can Europe achieve it's full potential.

Niggers and Sandniggers will chimpout in Europe and that’ll give the perfect justification to finally get RWDS

on my side
russians are thieves, germans are thieves, my goverment are thieves

but russians are worst because they are poor and they want steal more, in WW2 they steal even chickens in polish villages

I doubt it

Attached: electricity_generation_by_source_-_2017_as_a_.png (800x450, 41K)

Both sides during WWI
>the jews
Both sides during WWII
>the jews
Both sides during WWIII
>absolutely not the jews

The Talmudic Jews that control Kremlin would probably love to sic their half mongol half caucasian dogs on Europe to bomb and pillage every last remaining white society on the way. It's literally the plan, it's basically unavoidable at this point.

Attached: berellazarvladimirputin-1433502266.jpg (1300x831, 85K)

More likely the Wasps (british) will start it again

This, but I still want something to do...

Attached: 1564395739904.jpg (2439x1659, 836K)

Are you retarded?
Russia government is like 95% jew

What language do I need to start learning to be welcome in Switzerland?
I'm an electric engineer, so I'm sure they won't kick me out for being useless

>in WW2 they steal even chickens in polish villages

Even worse. We raped those chickens.

And we made them communists.

At least you didn't make the pigs more equal than the other farm animals.

If turkey switches to opfor, all they have to do is hold Bulgaria and they win east europe

I'm never fighting Russia for niggers to take over this country. The only country worth fighting for is a country that grants your ethnic group civil rights.

Attached: homma ankka.jpg (389x531, 58K)

We could. Be we won't. We can't even deport unarmed niggers.