How long

I give it 2 years, tops. Then she gets an easy alimony claim in the UK courts.

Attached: pewdiepie-wedding-1566311401.png (480x481, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

superbhub.com/biography/marzia-bisognin-net-worth-family-boyfriend/
youtube.com/watch?v=SY0Nh9Z-WBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They've been a couple for many years.
Maybe they'll hold out.

>Maybe he'll never run out of money

hahaha! no.

Exactly. There was literally NO, NEIN reason to put a ring on it at this point. Every time a long term couple marries, its the woman nagging the guy.
I've seen the beaten-dog look in Pewds eyes recently. That's the look of a guy who is getting ready to be introduced to MGTOW.
Long term couples -> marriage NEVER EVER LASTS

its going to be over 10 years but it will happen

Are they a flipped couple? Are there any experts here?

It's not even a question. Satan is all about giving the female power over man who is immitation of God. He was given king status of YouTube just to bring him down in the end

Attached: 7ef11a62f99b21b44ca6c1cafeb4ac80.jpg (450x624, 99K)

He's dumb, simple as that

Being rich is the reason to never marry

>Every time a long term couple marries, its the woman nagging the guy
every time I've seen one the people were compatible with each other

superbhub.com/biography/marzia-bisognin-net-worth-family-boyfriend/

she has her own money. but who's to say that she's content with a mere $2,000,000 when she can take half of pewds wealth after 1 year and 1 day

Meh, I don't think it'll happen. They are sane people. Plus she doesn't have any income anymore so she has to rely on him.

She does, shes got her own clothing line now

That's not how divorce works.

Most retarded post itt

They co own the merch lines, it's pretty profitable.

Why get married? Where's the benefit? They been together for years, so what does marriage add? Why would you want to be blessed by a pedophile in Jew Jesus church? That's a shitstain on relationship.

She can take it right now, they're in a common law marriage in the UK.

What do you do if you love a girl and she loses interest when you don't want to marry her, what if she cheats or leaves? This question is for only those who know love

... also you want to make her happy and you don't want her sulking around 'cause you won't marry her like a tight ass

I really just don't care.

it will be however long it is.

these are low-grade Jow Forums posts to me. it's only because they are famous.

Not how it works here, fucking retard. Why would she go to the trouble if she could snap her fingers and take it all?

Guys, mark my words, screencap dis, this is the setting of the sun on Pewds.

yup and theyve been together since 2010 so i think it'll last imo

im so jealous of this swedish onions boy

Sounds like you're one of those MGTOW fags. Go back to sucking dick and running train with your MGTOW brethren faggot.

Dude has at least tens of millions of dollars and he's a workaholic.
He's going to have plenty of money for a long while

Tits then gtfo

8 years. Late 2027.

women divorce rape all the time, using "your an incel" is a female style insult, no substance

>Workaholic
Muh kids videos dribbling shit is not work

>Not how it works here, fucking retard.
Oh whoop, I don't know the old country's legalities. Please don't call the local Baron kind sir, me daughter can't survive more than the Jizya mandated raping in a day.

He's in trouble if they do divorce. Pretty sure she changed country just to be with him. The divorce courts will think she is owed bucketloads for that.

Lol

The only thing going through her head right now is "divorce when". Just a Matter of time. All the YouTube glory he gained will be here goal to overturn

They'll get divorced in 6 months. She's a ho seeing others on the side.

I was going to type out a long post about how MGTOW is basically the default setting for guys on Jow Forums now but "tits then gtfo" was easier

It is however pretty profitable and he's done it a lot.

>all this whiny bitch ass emotional shit
You DILATE, is what you do

look at the peasants arguing in fear. the stink and the slop of the street stink on your clothes. how repugnant and lowly

these two will be rich, and beautiful and happy, forlife. you are nothing, and youll always be nothing.

She won’t leave him, because she’s super co dependent and doesn’t leave the house without him. He won’t leave her, not because she’ll get half his money (I don’t think he really cares) but because he’s socially awkward and dating a genuine woman when you’re filthy rich is hard to do. She was there before the big bucks.

Yep right after she gets residency, ol' Pewds will get served some papers. Then half of his shekels will be wiped away. Oh she'll prolly get pregnant first ...

Haha, this so hard. I honestly think it will be the final pill for the next generation to abandon marriage altogether.

How long is he going to wait before he pumps some Nordic seed into that Italian Stallion wife of his?

Attached: bgk.jpg (530x297, 23K)

They're both permanent residents from EU countries in the UK though.

>Italian Stallion wife

Attached: 00mosley2.jpg (490x313, 25K)

For sure, pretty sure she's a beard anyway.

I’d rather he pump some Nordic seed into my bussy

They've lived in 3 european countries since 2010 (Italy,Sweden,UK) so theyre both perm residents

I didn't know she was. Cheers

A permanent resident or Italian?

Either way he's not British.

>have millions upon millions of dollars
>choose to live in the UK of all places

Why?

She's not Italian, she's Venetian.

This is really the only thing I see putting strain on the marriage. She’s said before that she doesn’t want kids, or if so just one. Pewds has obviously gotten more socially conservative with time and probably now wants kids. She’s very image conscious and obviously has anxiety and body dysmorphia, so pregnancy is not likely to appeal to her. A huge red flag was in one of their QAs they hadn’t really talked about kids in any capacity.

Probably because of english language

who is the longtoothed slag?

Attached: rune__ragnarok___freya_by_kangjason-dbz29cn.jpg (1024x611, 142K)

There is nothing that suggests they will divorce

he was not redpilled before moving here and the uk has good access to all kinds of shit a youtuber might want i guess

Well it is Brighton and it's a pretty low density nice city.

They said that since she doesn't speak Swedish and he doesn't speak Italian they wanted to live somewhere in between. I think he also moved there because the UK has good internet connection.

He's got that look because 2 massacres people have mentioned his name and the media wont stfu about it.
He hasn't been edgy since the Christchurch shooting.

Would pewds want to see a prego Marzia, or is he willing to go surrogate

cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

>getting married in 2019
i may be a vegan and i may be literally castrated and a virgin

but even im not that big of a cuck

Lol nope she's italian, it will be last long. Italian women known as loyal.

A PR of the UK. He probably has a UK passport by now.
Must be nice

youtube.com/watch?v=SY0Nh9Z-WBM

What the fuck happened to Canada?

Your boy pussy?

nothing wrong with a little bit of onions, user

Attached: 1549907197662.png (232x217, 8K)

They have enough money to have 24/7 nannies and she could just hit the gym after having a kid.

WTF is the point of modern women if they wont have kids. A whole generation is setting themselves up for failure, just like Gen X women.

>Pewdiepie is worth 30 million
>2 years
You are being generous

UK internet bad mang.

I remember Felix talking about this a while back, but is swedish internet really that bad?

Jow Forums the Daily Gossip Board
How is your day, girls?

She might even be a citizen, it's like 3 years in the UK and they've been there for like 9 or so.

No announcements of citizenship I've heard of, so either way I'd guess they're at least permanent residents.

No, we have some of the best internet in the world I think. It's just that they were living in Italy at that time and he couldn't upload videos there.

Attached: internet speed.jpg (1200x981, 146K)

>sees name
>a man of culture i see

Look at how thin she’s gotten, and her filler injections, and her two nose jobs, and her fake teeth. Look at the fact that she’s only shown the same three quarter view of her face for 8 years. Is that the sort of woman who can tolerate stretch marks?

Probably has to be rerouted through the nearest government facility for review before posting.

Wtf italians need to get their shit together

meh, if the kardashians can do it, anyone can

this.

>He dedicates himself to minecraft now
>Not being edgy
Yeah he totally isn't edgy, except IN MINECRAFT.

>namefaging on Jow Forums
kys

Honestly, wouldnt surprise me

she has fake teeth?

Think white woman these days are brainwashed that having kids isn't the 'in' thing to do.

Keep in mind she has also said shes open for adoption in the past

If they fail,we all should just give up and accelerate

Romania 1st? wtf is going on?

Attached: 1512107720551.png (499x513, 283K)

Kek
Doesn't know the long-con-game women play.

Her voice is fucking horrible, she must have one amazing snatch for him to put a ring on it

U do know that he comes from a swedish upperclass family right? Getting a job or money wont be a problem for him.

Brighton is our San Francisco. It’s home of the only green mp. It’s where the people who think London is too right wing go.

nigga better have gotten a prenup

I hope them all the best and a long happy marriage.

>Exactly. There was literally NO, NEIN reason to put a ring on it at this point. Every time a long term couple marries, its the woman nagging the guy.
>I've seen the beaten-dog look in Pewds eyes recently. That's the look of a guy who is getting ready to be introduced to MGTOW.
>Long term couples -> marriage NEVER EVER LASTS
The absolute state of incels

No fucking way he has. This is Pewds we're talking about, guys a known cuck
lol nah
Isn't it enough that he got married in 2019?

Marriage should be for procreation. If she’s about to get pregnant, fair enough. Otherwise it was a trick.

He will move to japan tho

Good they have super cucked divorce laws. He's basically gonna be Brendan Fraser 2.0

Nah, they'll have some white babies and maybe get divorced after 10 years.

Nah. Read through the thread.