2013 Genetic Study: Ashkenazi Jews are Basically European

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3806353/

>the great majority of Ashkenazi maternal lineages were not brought from the Levant, as commonly supposed, nor recruited in the Caucasus, as sometimes suggested, but assimilated within Europe.

If you go into the details they estimate the Middle Eastern ancestry at 5-13%. THat is literally less than the black African ancestry of the mummies in the study that everyone (rightly) said discredits Afrocentrism.

>The absolute estimates of sub-Saharan African ancestry in these three individuals ranged from 6 to 15%

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_race_controversy

tl;dr: it's time to accept that Ashkenazi Jews are white (no shit, Harrison Ford is white guys) or else it's time to say blacks are right to claim Egypt.

Attached: 13-richard-spencer.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8oG3AXMXQq0
twitter.com/PeterSweden7
timesofisrael.com/jerusalem-closes-down-for-rabbi-ovadia-yosefs-funeral/
youtube.com/watch?v=FwAr6ciwoUg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tl;dr: it's time to accept that Ashkenazi Jews are white (no shit, Harrison Ford is white guys) or else it's time to say blacks are right to claim Egypt.
Yes they are white. But they have to stop being anti-white/anti-goy.

What about mah Nubian pharaohs?

>mah Nubian pharaohs?
They're real but this was a short dynasty. The stronger claim is that the Egyptians in general were black. This is discredited by the study from 2017, the first peer-reviewed genetic study of mummies.

>he study was able to measure the mitochondrial DNA of 90 individuals, and it showed that Ancient Egyptians had the greatest affinity for modern Middle Eastern (Arab, Levantine and Anatolian) and North African populations, and had significantly more affinity with south-eastern Europeans than with sub-Saharan Africans.

But as I noted the Egyptian mummies had a bit of black blood. Which makes sense because their neighbors to the south are black. People mix with the peoples that border them.

That's maternal lines. Paternal lines are mostly Middle Eastern. Kikes are a mutt race.

>Paternal lines are mostly Middle Eastern.
Sauce?

I heard that maternal line of ashkenazy is very italian because after the diaspora many flew here, and many pagan italian woman converted and marry them. So basically they have european blood but not white blood

If they're white, then they need to give up their jewish religion. Their minds have been contaminated by the Talmud. Ashkenazi are embarrassing larpers.

>Ashkenazi are embarrassing larpers.
Their whole identity and country is a LARP. These people aren't Levantine ffs.

Yes there are fair-skinned Levantines (and lots of brown Levantines like myself too), but all of us have semitic features. Scarlett Johannsen is not from Bethlehem ffs. How dumb are you in the West to believe this nonsense?

Attached: 1766357658.jpg (1080x1595, 253K)

>So basically they have european blood but not white blood
I think you're trolling but the irony is that the allegedly non-white Ashkenazi features that triggered Hitler so much (and continue to trigger pol) are basically Italian features.

agreed

Yes, like the roman nose

You're forgetting about neaderthal face

Claiming them as racial minorities is the definition of autism. It's like saying someone who is 1/16 Lebanese 15/16 white is a racial minority.

For all practical purposes I lump jews in with sandniggers. Like it or not Israel is a middle eastern country, heavily populated by brown people and growing, and is the face of jews today. The last holohoax survivors are almost dead, and the ashkenazis left have watered down their ancestry in attempt to shapeshift.

Jews aren't white today, and they will only be less white as the clock ticks.

Couldn’t agree more with you good sir, and may I say fuck the kikes, Nuke Israel and free Palestine.

Attached: 74EC307B-680C-4093-BDAD-9279FB70CD3C.gif (300x577, 279K)

>non-white Ashkenazi features that triggered Hitler
Liars like you get the rope
Read mein kampf or dont talk about hitler. He considered them Deutsche before learning of their BEHAVIOR and ALLEGIANCE.

this is the maternal ancestry, their paternal ancestry is mainly semitic

Dont tell me shitskin!
I know!Europa was muslim milion years ago!The first particle in the universe was wearing a kippa!
If you have a cut off dick you are the chosen one!But must be also raped by the father of you brother and sucked dick by old pedophile TO BE THE TRUE MASTER!!!

the sea people came from italy (at least some of them did) and invaded and settled the levant in the bronze age. The italian ones were sardinians. Ashkenazi jews are very close genetically to sardinians

Thats what sectarian brainwashing does to you. Thankfully they get secular fast so they are not jews anymore. Except for church of holohoax, the "everyone outside the sect threatens you" manipulation, but even that will be lost soon.

Fram fram bondemenn thore hund har lys igjen
youtube.com/watch?v=8oG3AXMXQq0
oh wait.. omg are you telling me they are not local... that they are anglo colonizers supressing the local population

omg you fucking anti semite! remember the 6 billion

well german technically...

oh a lot of ashkenazi jews have semitic features. Scarlett johansson is very watered down like most american jews but even she had a nose job. Most american jews are of german descent and german jews are also very watered down. Look at abrbara streisand, woody allen, roma polanski, they're light featured by their facial features are very semitic. Jeff goldblum is ahskenazi, and he is dark and very mediterranean/semitic looking.

>Ashkenazi Jews are Basically European
>the details they estimate the Middle Eastern ancestry at 5-13%

so, they are not """basically european""....... they are mixed. everyone already knew that.

jewish nose and roman nose look different. The jewish nose is armenoid/north Mesopotamian and seen in turks and armenians. Look at the ancient depictions of the hittites, they have the jewish nose and they were from anatolia.

Paternally they are mostly black, so the middle ground between looks like middle east.

>Read mein kampf or dont talk about hitler.
Nobody here reads Mein Kampf. If they did they'd realize

1) Hitler was no white nationalist. Even excluding his autistic view that Jews were non-white, he also considered Slavs sub-human/non-white.

2) Hitler was a very low-IQ individual, at least by the standards of national leaders.

Attached: heil fabulousness.jpg (288x433, 31K)

oy vey reading mein kampf very anti semitic, I will call the adl and have you removed from the work you do and pester your family because 6 million oy vey

>Couldn’t agree more
ANTI SEMITE!

the ADL is already on your ass

85-97% is basically. Not pure, but basically. Black genes there are the ones that make them steal from people.

And then he brings up Scarlett Johansson, who has a Danish father, to prove his point. Sandnigger begone.

>oh a lot of ashkenazi jews have Italian features
Fixed that for you.

>neaderthal face
anti semtic, it's btw the back of their head.

send them back to europe

they have to go back

Attached: 1561391161798.png (509x450, 376K)

5-13% on the maternal line. But even levantine people are also mixed southern european and semitic. Which is exactly what ashkenazi are. They just have more light features because the inbreeding steps up the recessive traits in the gene pool and they have a little bit of northern/central/eastern european dna too.

Don't forget that the american, german, and some of the english jews too, are very watered down. The jews we have here, including ashkenazi, I can pick straight away as soon as I see their face. They may have light skin but so do many lebanese and syrian people, even some palestinians (palestinians are a very arab popuation so not a good representation of north-west semites)

Attached: khazar-23andme-jewish-gen.png (1373x465, 152K)

You are a backstabber Khaliji, the Jew is eating out of your hand these days.

Attached: jewskhazar.jpg (1024x749, 209K)

oooh he gets it... ooh...
people were fed up off no moneys, and jews running around with their communist shit atacking people... yes lit antifa is wher they come from

people got fed up, there came our hero, people embraced him

everyone fucking hated antifa, just like today. they serve no other motive than to usher in a new fuhrer

Attached: 1558226532496.png (605x596, 323K)

>palestinians are a very arab popuation
This is a meme. Southern Levantines just look different than northern Levantines.

IMO the line between white and non-white is southern vs northern Levant.Genetically speaking Northern Levantines pool more closely with Meds, southern Levantines pool more closely with Arabs and North Africans.

Jewish misbhaviour is due to their rejection of Christ, not due to some imaginary subversive gene.

he was not a white nationalists, none of the nazis were except for himmler. Hitler never said jews or slavs were non-white, because he wasn't a white naitonalist/supremist, so that question was irrelevant to him.

And himmler, being a white nationalist, even he did not consider jews to be non-white. In fact he considered them to be racially "old european", and different to "orientalisch" (arabs). And it turns out he was basically correct, going by the genetic evidence we have now. Even the ancient jews may have been racially/genetically closer to southern europeans then most modern middle eastern people. The same stock as the farmers who brought agriculture to europe from the levant, anatolia and northern mesopatamia, and whom all europeans are partly descended from. Sardinians are genetically the purest modern example of those early farmers, and they are very closely related to jews as well.

my hamster is a führer. I used to have dog which did it, but he goes outside stearing old people. he is quite good at it too, sometimes they go though

>omg no markus, why are you going there leave that water melon alone is not on our schedual you have to hurry, because 7 minutes from now I poop

old people man, they decide a time of day they are going to go poop and they do it
and btw STOP SENDING THEM THESE .. I dunno anglo.. Dadles? just stop sending it here to old people please

wait, how is it that it's specifically the women that descended from Italian converts?
Anyway, I have 23.5% ashkenazi ancestry and no Italian DNA. I don't trust articles like these. Sure, there are plenty of jews that look indistinguishable from Europeans, but then there are the multitudes that look jewish and are obviously very alien in both appearance and character among Europeans

Johansson is as the name suggest part Scandinavian. Johansson (note the double ss) is a Swedish surname. That’s the explanation why she’s an aryan godess while Goldblum looks like a boiled frog.

Ashkenazi jews and have a ton of nigger and Middle Eastern paternal lineage.

>So basically they have european blood but not white blood
This. Both we italians and ashkenazi jews are european but not white

More like western Turkey.
No, it's because of their own racial curse.

Most ashkenazi look pretty "white" tho, or at least "whiter" than some other ethnicities that count as white such as greeks, spaniards etc.

Attached: ct-dfr-rochelle-zell-.jpg (1434x1076, 707K)

One of these countries has diplomatic relations with Israel:

Jordan
Saudi Arabia

Can you guess which one?

Attached: D3mIbbIXoAEYq9p.jpg (512x268, 20K)

>This is a meme. Southern Levantines just look different than northern Levantines.

Thats what I mean by arab, southern levantine, like jordanians. Whereas jews, including ancient jews, are northern levantine like the lebanese and the coastal syrians. Lebanese, samaritans andjews (all of them not just ashkenazi) cluster genetically together with druze and kurds (both iranic people of north mesopatamian origin), turks and assyrians, and away from jordanians, palestinians and most syrians.

Abraham's Ur was Urfa in northern mesopatamia/anatolia. That's why he went from Ur to Harran which is in anatolia, to canaan. He migrated from the north down the coast of the levant, not from sumer/southern iraq to harran to canaan, which doesn't really make sense as a migratory route.

dude as I got you here this guy "peter sweden"

"imanuelsen"
twitter.com/PeterSweden7

claims to be norwegian... know nothing about how the country works instead spews ADL nonsense as if it applies here
(((imanuelsen))) he is not fucking norwegian

>guys I was just attacked
>breathe.. breathe
>it appears to be the kkk
>the norwegian division

Attached: 1554904839107.png (789x699, 913K)

Yes Jews have done bad things, but Jews have been with us everywhere we went around the world. Good or Bad, for better or for worse, they are part of us, and we can't change that.

She's not so aryan if you see her pre-nose job. Having light hair, eyes and skin doesn't necessarily make you nordic, even northern semites (which is what jews are) have those features, just to a lesser extent then europeans.

Plus I'm pretty sure her surname is dutch. Maybe scandinavian in origin but came to her by way of the dutch.

We see this everyday don’t we? All the Syrians, Hazaars, Eritreans etc that come here are young males. I imagine it was the same when the arabs or whatever conquered the Middle East. Mohammed had a Jewish wife (through conquest) but no Jewish butt boy. There’s a story of how Muhammed butchered the Jewish men/boys in front of their womens eyes. Then they took the women as war loot. Men conquer and women get conquered. Always been like that.

to me you look white. If italians aren't white then a lot of english, welsh, scottish and irish people aren't white either. Even some germans and bavarians look as dark as italians.

Pic related is a useful chart; you'll see that the Palestinians, Jordanians, Egyptians (including Copts; this chart is from a study of recent Coptic immigrants to Sudan), etc pool closer to Saudis and other "PoC", while northern Levantines pool closer to West Meds.

By the way isn't there a pretty intense racism against Lebs in Australia?

Attached: copts.jpg (300x168, 13K)

the norwegian KKK is the worst, even bandidos and hells angles avoid them

I was at a party with bandidos once. Then the kkk started lurking.

They just screamed at me. NO user RUN!!! RUN IS THE NORWEGIAN KKK

Attached: 1555042300153.png (657x527, 27K)

Are they human though?

hehe 5 years ago, I ate everything
>omg does your stomache have no limits
no

supposedly muhammed's clan the quraysh were jewish and/or syrian in origin. Would make sense since he was a ginger

Hitler was not a white nationalist. He didn't care about "the white race". He cared about the German race and considered slavs subhuman despite the fact that slavs have higher incidences of blue eyes and lighter hair than Germans

omg you eat so much how in the eart are you not fat?
>got moar
no.. no nooooo reeee he is eating me he is eating me!!!!

Of course they are, which means the highest IQ's in the world belong to white people. Checkmate jewfaggots.

>By the way isn't there a pretty intense racism against Lebs in Australia?

Kind of but only because many of them are from a criminal class. I've been told they would be rejected and laughed at in lebanon. They came from the northern hill tribes which were apparently crime families, or at least thats where the first batch of lebanese immigrants came from.

>to me you look white.
That's a stupid argument. Genetics dictate what is white and what isn't.
We are not white and nor are ashkenazis, but we are both european. English, Welsh, Scottish and Irish are white and European. The two aren't mutually inclusive automatically

Your logic's faulty.

Even if jews were white, if say all Swedes were trying to destroy white people why would we want to be friends with them.
Until they cease hostilities they can't expect acceptance.

Can confirm this, had wog friends.

well still though 96.6% of them are still from europe and have no affiliation down there what so ever

he did care about the white race minus slavs. Or at least, the european cultures and civilisations, if not all of its peoples/ethnicities. But he can't be considered a white nationalist, he was a german and to lesser extent pan-germanic nationalist / supremacist.

The guy you were replying to was not wrong though. I read the beginning before stopping because it is boring as fuck, but he didn't notice anything strange about the Jews in Linz, it was only when he came to vienna that things changed

you are from eastern europe, just admit it to your self

what are you defining as genetically white? To me genetically european would be genetically white especially if you look white as well. I'm pretty sure a lot of british islanders are genetically mediterranean as well.

>Kind of
Are they considered white or no? In America I think Lebs are generally considered white. In fact probably the reason that ARabs in general are white under American law is that the vast majority of Arab-speaking immigrants historically were Lebs. If the Lebs had been Saudis or Egyptians (Coptic or Muslim) or Palestinians I doubt they would've been considered white.

Filtered

Ashkenazi are probably the worst abomination to walk the earth.

well they do since 1948, at least the israeli jews and half of them are mizrahi anyway. And cultiurally speaking ashkenazis are definitely more mediterranean then other northern/central/eastern europeans. They are more hot blooded

>what are you defining as genetically white?
Clustering within north western european ethnic groups
> To me genetically european would be genetically white
that's just plain wrong and unhistorical, sorry

colonizers?

omg we're jews how dare you! did you not hear about the holocaust? over 20 million jews died we just come home

home? wtf are you talking about you are not from here
>OY VEY NAZI PALESTINIAN SCUM
>MOVE HERE ... and gradually we will eat out where you live too and tare down your houses
>wtf???
TERRORIST SHOOT

What part of Jewishness is passed thru the mother's line and that's the entire point, to get goy men to fuck jewesses and create kike children, do you not understand?

don't let them fool you eastern europe, why do you think they speak yiddish

>oy vey anti semitic
Adolf lungren omg no!!!
look I am not trying to be an ass to them, I genuinely don't but they have a massive problem man

normal israeli knows nothing about the talmud, its a shizo book

Southern euros aren't white

Stop looking at the past for how to define things that are constantly changing, you dumb fuck.

They're considered non-white, I am not sure if most of them consider themselves non-white but they definitely distinguish themselves from "anglos". I used to know a maronite christian lebanese girl and she definitely considers herself non-white and arab, and that is how she looks too, but I also met a maronite christian girl once who looked fully white and only my autistic eye would be able to pick her as potentially syrian or lebanese.

Well yes

They're completely bleached

They have to accept this fact and join up with their new family, Europe

ANTI SEMITE

just so you know the ADL is already noticed

>is lit how it work these days
but I is jew
>ANTI SEMITE

Attached: 1556305051368.jpg (350x467, 45K)

>Clustering within north western european ethnic groups

well there you go, I don't restrict the definition of white to north-west europeans. I define white as europeans unless they are brown looking greeks or southern italians which from what I've seen is a small minority.

oh pic no not me, russian isis guy don't ask..

Agreed

Attached: Italian woman.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

>that's just plain wrong and unhistorical, sorry

Actually the portugese came up with the "white" category/term and they included all europeans as white

Attached: diop5.jpg (307x521, 18K)

It's what all the rabbis teach. How can Israelis not know about it?

Fake and gay

Then why the overwhelming turnout for Ovadia Yosef's funeral?

Was it because he was the supreme racist in a cult of racists?

timesofisrael.com/jerusalem-closes-down-for-rabbi-ovadia-yosefs-funeral/

Oh good, I guess I'll claim my holohoax reparations then. How many times should I claim I was gassed despite only being in my 20s?

Fuck off. The difference is blatant and self demonstrating. Even if the difference is percentage measured small, the effect is there.

Attached: 1537314269902.jpg (250x250, 5K)

youtube.com/watch?v=FwAr6ciwoUg