Congratulations, Jow Forums, It's A HOLLLLOOOOOWWWKKKOWUUUSASSSSTTTTT

Attached: 1566462413367.jpg (1440x2136, 690K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VqjV07skH9g
talmudunmasked.com/index.htm
haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-fake-jewish-profiles-flood-twitter-in-anti-semitic-Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how do we know it wasnt Rachelle Hampton who made the thread

Officially, through a spokesperson, user conceded no guilt for this non existent HOLLLLOOOOOWWWKKKOWUUUSASSSSTTTTT.

Furthermore, you can reach user at user's office to be further directed in this affair.

Good question.
Also, is it the reason Jow Forums was down, earlier?

Attached: 1566462675847.jpg (768x1101, 304K)

>"There could be as many as 9,000 unverified Twitter accounts posing as Jewish people.," said a graven-eyed Steinblatt, "They are slandering our good names by promoting some of the most vile, hateful things you have ever heard of."

lmao no self awareness

At this point Dolan trump is the laughing stock of the world. Imagine losing to Elizabeth Warren in national polls. A teacup could perform begger

Attached: clinton-painting.jpg (1236x820, 100K)

When was that?
Had massive issues connecting to Jow Forums yesterday

It is genius, though....

kek

Attached: kike_kvetch.jpg (1125x797, 152K)

the next step is to start making these threads and using real jewish posts as examples of our shenanigans
>checked

GMT 9-12....

You know maybe if they did less bad things people wouldn't find it extremely easy to larp as them

how can they even talk about it w/o highlighting jews doing the fellow white people shit? they are retarded.

delightfully devilish, user

Nice to know Rachelle Hampton browses Jow Forums because I remember the post and it gained minimal traction. EVERYONE SAY HI TO RACHELLE.

Are these motherfuckers just outting themselves.

HI MICHELLE!

Attached: 1566464257099.jpg (1024x1024, 521K)

We're talking about the same group of people that brought us
>Russia is influencing US elections
>Conspiracy theorists want you to believe Epstein was murdered by Trump
>Is $80b bad for Israel?

>Jow Forums was down
Jesus Chirst, Jow Forumslacks are truly americans of Jow Forums, everything just revolves around them,

Hey, Jealousy

>it's only okay when we do it

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 119K)

>implying (((they))) aren't making those profiles themselves to find an excuse to shut this place down

guy in the pic was outted as the jew scum that he is.
youtube.com/watch?v=VqjV07skH9g

Don’t need to fake anything.

Attached: C3EDCEBE-E780-4215-B79B-7C140070B008.jpg (2048x2048, 715K)

Attached: 825C15FB-05BB-4E1B-A090-B18C705DE475.jpg (2048x2048, 743K)

Fucking idiot doesn't know that Jews only handed Jesus over to the Romans to put him on the cross. Jews are incapable of manual labor. Of course, there is no record of this having happened outside the Jewish Account.

Where's the headline that Jews are impersonating white people? Why are Jow Forums users being victimised here?

Not so fast nazi. I read about your fake tweeters on aol news.

No its pic related that's why

Attached: JannieCaptcha.gif (360x270, 2.01M)

I agree, all those fake jews should be immediately banned.

Statistically, at least one of these profiles was made by an actual Jew who was just larping to fuck with people and that makes me smile.

Attached: 5E60AB5C-6028-43FC-9EA4-B9D1893F8B73.jpg (500x540, 59K)

Calling people fake Jews is anti-semetism.

This, don't worry tho one day we'll trick them into admitting this.
We already have hundreds of thousands of screen caps proving jews do this but they gave zero proof of us.
Even that thread isn't evidence.

>jews allowed to imitate whites
>whites not allowed to imitate jews

It is quite funny how I hadnt seen a thread about impersonating yids until yesterday and it gets reported as fact the next day. It's a big think.

I heard that 60% of Jow Forums's traffic is Jow Forums alone. Then it's /v/ and /tv/ and /b/. Other boards are irrelevant.
I've seen the one thread on /his/ be alive for over two weeks once.

>OMG over 9000 dedicated shit poster. It´s over

Attached: 1369725169716.gif (250x250, 32K)

oh no
the polls

Attached: new-z-45470.jpg (1563x2139, 1.6M)

i think you guys are a bunch of faggots but i think the deepstate will eventually use another false flag to shut Jow Forums down

They have to make their own news

this is glorious

Attached: tB4_7tXH_400x400.jpg (350x350, 20K)

Attached: 9000uh.png (900x747, 167K)

yeah who would ddos this site anyway, all the shills and the JIDF make a living here

Attached: shills.jpg (1224x840, 228K)

Whites choose not to engage in semitism:
>If white people are so jealous of Jews, why don't they just act like Jews?
Whites choose to engage in semitism:
>Oy vey, it's annuda shoah!

The (((media))) and e-celebs have gotten to the point they will do stories on literally ANYTHING Jow Forums claims to be organizing. Anons just need to start making up bullshit generals for ops nobody is actually doing but use the old "penis inspection day" style larping to make it seem legit.

They will definitely fall for them multiple times and it can all be done never even opening a new tab

Attached: 1566261541087.jpg (630x499, 59K)

until she proves it wasn't her, everyone should assume it was her. the onus is her to prove that she didn't do it if she wants to have any journalistic integrity

Attached: 1566468481860.jpg (1126x1382, 686K)

>88
C H E C K E D

Damn they admitted it! Also checked

I have never had so much fun. I actually took hebrew lessons online and bought a copy of the talmud as a reference to better embody my rabbi persona

Fuck sportball and fuck going to some faggot hollywood movie this shit is the most hilarious and entertaining thing I have been apart of in years.

This is just double-jewery to get people to dismiss real jews who let too much truth slip out as fake trolls

Those threads were made and backed by glowniggers and/or shills for a few reasons.
First they wanted to make articles like that to generate ad revenue and clicks. Also it gives them the excuse that any Jew account is just a "fake Jew", lending them more liquidity in arguments if you show them something like and lastly it's to ramp up support for getting Cloudflare to take down Jow Forums. You retards really need to get with the game and stop falling for tricks.

Attached: 1566454076526.png (205x246, 6K)

Thats what makes this so brilliant. Every possible action they could possibly take in any directly is a loss for them and win for us. They freak out and attack our accounts, they hit real accounts in collateral damage. They freak out and screech about this online they out themselves as jews and lose their crypto cover and can no longer do "fellow whites".

Every possible outcome is a loss for them and a win for us which gives us all free reign to go in any direction we want and just flail wildy with out trolling. There is no wrong way to do this and any way you do it will yield positive results. Even the most spastic and retarded channers can get in on this and not fuck it up for us.

you need to post this as well: talmudunmasked.com/index.htm

>we have over 9000 penises that rape children

Gefilte fish

Plot twist.
It's jews impersonating 4chaners impersonating jews.

Attached: 62734678234.jpg (1200x1007, 211K)

I wonder if the Jews really KNOW how close they are to holocaust.

WHY DOES CLOUDFLARE SUPPORT SUCH HATEFULL RAID ON ANOTHER SOCIAL PLATFORM?
WHY DOES CLOUDFLARE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT Jow Forums?
>WHY DOES CLOUDFLARE SUPPORT SUCH HATEFULL RAID ON ANOTHER SOCIAL PLATFORM?
>WHY DOES CLOUDFLARE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT Jow Forums?

Why they don't talk how they impersonate ad whites all the time.

Hahahahahaahahahaha!
Murderers
Liars
Peddlers of convenience
Karam avoiders
Free speech defenders
>>Haters of Jow Forums

LOL 14 Universities across the world just to combat Jow Forums? Isn't it embarrassing they still couldn't do anything with Jow Forums?

I know, right?
Jews actually are to blame.
Niggers can whine with their efforts to trivialize the conclusion,
>>It's Tha Joos
Dear nigger
It really IS the Jews.

According to Jesus, and the Founding Fathers, as exemplified by their loyalty to the sickness of their birth in the absolute pillaging of the fmr Kingdoms of Spain, Portugal, their roles as "advisors" insinuating the mortal sin of interest (aka, usury, in Canon law, ask the pope how HE got hellbound?) and all the way to the Weimar Republic, and their published intentions in pushing both addiction (Jew, Abbey Hoffman) and homosexuality/sexual degradation (Jews Masters, Johnson, and Freud): it's Tha JOOS.

Fuck.

>It's jews impersonating 4chaners impersonating jews.

Attached: whos jewing who.jpg (222x250, 11K)

Oh wow who didn't see this coming?

Half the fake jews should now call the other fake jews fake, the fake jews being accused of being fake jews should respond to the fake jews that accusing them of being fake jews by calling them anti semites. By cutting real jews out of the circles you can destroy their ability to control any part of the narr.

>Can identify as a different gender
>Can't identify as a different religion

They say "again" like it stopped in the first place lmao.

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-215137_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 561K)

Attached: 20190821_215156.jpg (1080x1569, 464K)

What do you say about this Michelle? Or any of you leftists?! Would you like this if it was happening to you?

Those are not fake

>14
You see the hysterical woman with the memeflag who is trying to take over the thread? She is not admitting we were all kicked off social platforms for very little and that’s why people came here for defense. This place was attacked first.

We need to talk about the real question here, why is it that these evil trolls were able to blend in so well with jews?

All it will do is redpill more people.

>openly discussed
This is the true crime the kike is whining about. He can't shut it down. The jew is well aware how repulsive he is to everyone else.

I bet those convicted baby rapists/killers in Italy were also done by 4channers
fucking disgusting!

no, makes the double standard more visible as those larpers are non-verified and everyone knows those blue check marks are the modern star of david.

oh shit, (((they))) are using their stroke laser again

Attached: 1518800242856.png (953x934, 176K)

haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-fake-jewish-profiles-flood-twitter-in-anti-semitic-Jow Forums-campaign-to-subvert-jews-1.7725793

Oy vey

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-22-15-40-48.png (720x1280, 198K)

It’s only fair. Jews LARP here as Nazis all the goddam time.

This is....interesting.

However you guys will fuck it up. Real Jews are smarter than you alt right incel, so it's only a matter of time before you guys will be outplayed.
All the while thinking yourselves invincible. It's delicious irony really

Attached: 1364905787217.jpg (515x589, 70K)

I automatically consider pictures like that fake because there's no reason anyone from Jow Forums would censor it. When someone tries to raid this board, we always want to know exactly who the fuck is doing it so they can be punished.

Fucking kikes. I get it now, it's always the kikes.

Attached: 1554264141567.jpg (556x430, 22K)

(you)

Attached: 121332.png (1039x559, 261K)

The janitors here are jews. Last week a thread about Jewish summer camps was pruned less than 10 minutes.

It was amazing how quickly the rabbi's sprang into action to suppress any real discussions about them while bumping slides.

The Aurora movie theater shooter was a counselor at a jewish summer camp

Holy fucking based . Someone has the 4plebs of the op?

Checked.
I think pic related are our most successful trolls shitposting to make Jews look bad.

Attached: alt-right_psyop.jpg (1800x683, 318K)

OOooooh and who is gonna use the hammer?

>9000
Oy Vey! It might be worse, it might be over 6 million!

this will be the reason Jow Forums will get shut down, screencap and check

Rachelle Hampton is so obviously a nazi provocateur posing as a concerned jew. Someone should call her out for her trickery.

Attached: 1566446700435.png (1280x720, 615K)

Ive been doing that the whole time desu.

Attached: 1566172649855.jpg (665x500, 125K)

>"They are slandering our good names by promoting some of the most vile, hateful things you have ever heard of."
All we did was promoting diversity and open border for Israel.

Attached: 15983986573.png (500x913, 230K)

>All we did was promoting diversity and open border for Israel.

Attached: skwisgaar.jpg (210x240, 10K)

>Shit posting
you're doing it wrong

Attached: shit posting.jpg (469x354, 16K)

>However you guys will fuck it up. Real Jews are smarter than you alt right incel, so it's only a matter of time before you guys will be outplayed.
You know we've been at this for over ten years fight? Public exposure is just phase two.
>If I post a House meme they'll think I'm le ebin oldfag
lmao get pilpul'd to death by internet nazis, nerd.

Attached: jew-police-618x514.png (618x514, 268K)

There are 6month old threads on /wsg/. That place is pretty slow besides the zoomer media and ylyl's.