CANADA IS COLLAPSING part 2491 - No Remittances, No Remorse

In preparation for the seizure of Chinese property in Canada, the financial transfer system is being temporarily handicapped - to prevent Chinese from fleeing with their cash. Wechat is also expected to be crippled during this time of great transition.

>Effective August 30, 2019, the Postal Service will no longer sell International Postal Money Orders destined for Canada, and will no longer cash International Postal Money Orders issued by Canada Post.

>Also, effective August 30, 2019, Canada Post will no longer sell International Postal Money Orders destined for the U.S., and will no longer cash International Postal Money Orders issued by the United States Postal Service.

>Customers that have a USPS issued International Postal Money Order may redeem the money order for face value at any USPS Retail Unit. Also, customers in possession of a Canada Post issued Money Order will only be able to cash at a US Postal Retail Unit until August 30th, 2019. After that date, customers will be advised to return the money order to the sender.

Attached: 9.75$ for 4 sausages.jpg (3024x4032, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

realcanadiansuperstore.ca/online-grocery-shopping
youtube.com/watch?v=mYkv7wVUrCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Canadian food prices are so bad that outsiders are blocked from seeing the prices - you need a canadian vpn to see em.

realcanadiansuperstore.ca/online-grocery-shopping

people outside of canada cant see that without a VPN. same for pizzahut.

Attached: it's real.jpg (1366x737, 49K)

>Canada is collapsing
>Proof: Higher food prices than what burgers are use to
>Ignore what average canadians make and how they pay less in some areas [like trips to the hospital, may take longer but critical care is less common than in the states]
Got a little something better than this? Because this is the biggest criticism I hear about canada and its both old and weak.
Whats the US debt like again? What does a trip to the hospital cost again? No wonder burgers freak out over high food prices, fat ass idiots
Also I'd rather live in a country like Canada with higher food prices rather than entire country full of walmart shoppers

Attached: I'm not your hat,you're my toilet.png (2823x2514, 484K)

>I'd rather live in a country like Canada with higher food prices

i am going to post a price, you try to post the same item for lower

Attached: $6 100g salami.jpg (1382x1549, 776K)

I can see it just fine. Is Canada not providing anything for Amerimutts, not even the ability to look at their prices? Based Canada?

Attached: amerimutts know nothing.png (1332x756, 433K)

Prices for everything have ballooned in the last 3 or so years. Dairy cartel is run by (((montreal mafia))). They have a communist quota system on all dairy and pultry and have since pierre trudeau put system in place. Their lobby group spends hundreds of millions a year pushing policy and backing candidates. Look up maxime berniers book chapter and why he was kicked from conservatives. Look up the votes for conservative leadership and how eventual winner andrew scheer joked in parliament about how he had no idea how he won while chugging a carton of milk.

Eu free trade Agreement last summer was fucked because of dairy concessions they refused to give to italy. Nafta talls stalled and ended horribly for us with massive money loss from tariffs because they fucked over american farmers for so long. Especially with diafiltered milk process they retroactively banned, costing millions to us dairy. Refusing to budge on dairy and poultry for new agreement cost canada billions and fucked us for the next decade.

Thats how much power they have. The quota lets them set whatever price they need to be profitable. If anyone caught producing more milk than their quota, they visit his farm and often times kill his cows to send a message. What used to be thousands of dairy farmers is now a handful of kikes woth full control of industry.

The ripple effect on trade and our other i dustries is huge. Bread has gone from $1.99 a loaf to about $4 aceoss the board. Hotdog buns are about $3.50 for 6 to 8 buns. Milk is constantly rising and $4-8 depending on size. Chicken is so expensive that a pack of uncooked wings are about $10-12. Breasts are the insane prices you see posted. Theres no alternative. Majority wait for sales now and freeze most of their chicken. Its very difficult to just go buy chicken if you want it that day.

About 4 years ago i would buy tbones and striploins at sobeys regularly and get 2 for $10-15 depending if i waited for a sale.

Attached: $17 loss leader steak caledonia.jpg (2876x1889, 1.33M)

Today, a single tbone csts between $15 and $24. Theres been one sale this summer where they were affordable arou d canada day. You got 2 ln the small side/thin for about $15. Roughly half size i used to get weekly few years back and no sale. Its insane.

Bags of chips are off the charts. Ms vickies is a kettle cooked chip and you used to get on sale every other week 2 for 5. They are 2 for $7 now and $4 a bag regular. Lays and ruffles and others are all similar prices. Pop used to be 2L (big bottle for americans) for $1 of coke or pepsi on sale, which was usually every month. A sale price today is buy 4 for $5. $1.25 each or 25% increase. This is a "sale". Dont forget environmental fees on top of that.

Cereal is like $10 a box. Orange juices is $5-9 depending on size. A fucking pepper is like $4.99. Soggy rubber broccoli is like $5 a head. A bagged salad is $8 and usually browned edges on lettuce and practically expired. Do not buy flour to bake your own food or sugar or vanilla unless you are extremely well off. Sandwich meats are $5-7 a pack that makes maybe 2 decent sandwiches or 4 or 5 single see thru meat filled sandwiches. Bacon is $7 a pound. Do not buy fresh fruit. Its like they want people to live off mcdoubles.

None of these are included in our floating basket of goods for inflation. Canada is fine. Stop being racist you bigot. Heres a 5 star hotel for mohammed and $2000 a month and free taxis anywhere they need tp go. Oh, your parents are on old age? They get $800 each. Fuck you bigot. They eant dental and prescriptions too? Mohammed needs that for his 8 kids, we cant help you fuck off.

Gdp is negative but creative math has them srating its like 0.5%. Its a joke. America booming, were dying, but we have most refugees taken in the world and no work or jobs. Losing jobs in fucki g summer by thousands. But no inflation guys! Everythings great. Oh ya, gas is gone insane too. $1.00 a litre in spring. 1.30 now.thats over $5 a gallon

Attached: $8 celery.jpg (1210x1613, 444K)

thoughts on canada being banned from remittances

People eat everyday. They don't go to the hospital every day. When people lose the ability to eat, SHTF. It's not just Canada, meat prices here are up 20-30% in the last year.

Canadians mindlessly repeat propaganda you hear like trained parrots.

The US ranks higher than Canada in the Global Food Security Index, including in the category of Quality and Safety.

It is NOT actually the case that US food standards are lower. What is the case is that their country is desperate to convince people that US food standards are lower, as a protectionist measure. What is actually happening is that their producers, government, and media are conspiring to convince them of some serious bullshit propaganda as part of their efforts to keep the Canadian market insulated from competition with American producers that are more advanced and provide higher quality food at lower prices.

Canadians are being starved slowly. Their quality of life is in the gutter already. Canadian women have to sell their ass to make rent. Meat is a luxury. Heating your home with a woodstove is now a crime.
100 USD is enough to keep you alive for 40 days
100 USD in Canada will keep you alive for 2-3 days max

Attached: $45CHICKEN.png (526x701, 576K)

NO REMITT

ANCES

Attached: usa vs canada.jpg (1475x582, 94K)

PIC RELATED: HOW IT FEELS TO BE A CANADIAN

Attached: poopdeau5.jpg (1000x750, 97K)

Attached: poopdeau3.jpg (1000x750, 123K)

Attached: poopdeau2.jpg (1200x800, 180K)

So that's positive, why does the US treat Canada so positively though? In the pop culture?

YOU NEED A VPN TO SEE THE LCBO NOW TOO

Attached: BEER UK VS BEER CANADA.jpg (1510x538, 97K)

>Told Canadians don't give a fuck about this. They know but don't care
>pic related
Yawn.

Attached: double down.jpg (600x446, 30K)

PLYWOOD IS FOR CLOSERS

Attached: $80 plywood.jpg (1836x3264, 1.06M)

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

here is USA chicken breast prices

Attached: $1.79 a pound.jpg (3264x1836, 1.24M)

>Where are ye off to eh, Schmegelsky?
>Just popping down to my local SPOLUMBO'S
What is it with Canadians and names?

Attached: 2509150E-D3DE-4DB0-AFB6-7DF7B701CE83.jpg (466x349, 39K)

Inflation is running much, much higher than the government lets on. Any Canadian can tell you that the price of beef is up over 300% and groceries overall about 100% since Trudeau took office. Things like tax and tuition are also running way over 10% per year. The average Canadian is pretty stupid but they all have to live within their means meaning that they all know their paycheck goes less far with every passing year. Every level of government in Canada is squeezing the electorate for more cash to pay for mass immigration and growing crime and homelessness. The government controls the media with bailouts so it is increasingly difficult for truth to reach Canadian eyes or ears.

Pic related - the new 2019 CANADA food guide: It should be noted that the Bank of Canada uses the Canadian food guide for its trimmed/core/main Consumer Price Index - CPI which is used to measure inflation.

So now chicken, beef, milk and cheese can continue to appreciate in price by 10-20%/year and the CPI basket won't include any of it, just cheap carbs.

Soviet Union tier data manipulation. Amazing.

The government in canada stopped posting their numbers once the canada in collapse threads started keeping track of the real ones using actual photos from in the stores. You can verify this. It's both funny and saddening.

Attached: new canada only food guide.png (640x480, 395K)

many canadian families don't know their original names.

That's awesome, I'd love that. Don't know why Americans eat so much shit when they can just eat chicken breast every day

they get top sirloin for $5.

Attached: top sirloin.jpg (1350x1800, 936K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mYkv7wVUrCg

Attached: surreal nightmare prices.jpg (823x1268, 389K)

Those bastards. Where I am it's basically as bad as Canada.

Is that 1kg of steak for $5 USD? (so like, $10 AUS after exchange) Fuck me I would eat steak every goddamn day.

$5.39 per pound

fun fact:
/CiC/ is the largest crowdsourced opensource investigation AND the most complete documentation of canadian in-store prices in their nations history.

Attached: canadA vs usa.jpg (1434x793, 190K)

I've just used fake gps app to put my location in Ontario.
I used Google maps to search for grocery delivery near me..
So there are live prices now.

Attached: Screenshot_20190822_102635_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg (1080x2240, 291K)

... And this.

Attached: Screenshot_20190822_102743_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg (1080x2240, 284K)

Oh right of course, burger units I see that now. Still, $5 ~1/2kg of steak is excellent steak per day value.

Envious tbqh. Aussie farmers literally sell everything quality they can overseas as fast as possible and charge locals for the privelege.

I mean, it's the most profitable for them, but it feels dickish.

Nah, guy has been going around several threads and making threads that claim that Canada is blocking this.
In reality, his ISP is probably just shitty, because all of his links work. Every single one.

bargain today

His links don't work here.

if you can find these items for cheaper i'd be happy to see your photographic proof.
see my friend, I don't post the high prices, I post the lowest prices in canada.

Attached: 1566304436932.png (2048x1536, 104K)

recycle schizo please fuck off
t. American

Attached: F9C3326F-8C0C-4B77-BCC2-0A730F0D9D21.jpg (599x335, 36K)

canada btfo

I'm aware that Canada is fucked.
They just aren't hiding it. There is no censorship, at least not to America.

$6.99 for a cucumber dear god. Canadian women on suicide watch

one day you wake up and you are paying $1 for a 15g slice of salami, $1 for a single hotdog and a $1 for a single shaving of turkey

Attached: delimeats.jpg (4608x3456, 3.36M)

Another groceryjew thread full of lies

it is spooky seeing how fast things can rise in price in just a year.

Attached: $6 potato.jpg (3456x4608, 2.5M)

So like...
What fucking caused it? Economic brainlet here. Is this the precursor to untenable hyperinflation?

remember when the soviet union collapsed in 1992, ending supply management globally? It didn't end globally, Canada kept at it. This is just the end result of central planning, quotas and protectionist commie politics.

Home-grown zuchini squash is where it's at. Up the butt, it gets mangled, and then it goes right off to the compost pile. Nobody knows.

>Canadian food prices are so bad that outsiders are blocked from seeing the prices - you need a canadian vpn to see em.
It's worse than that:
When we go shopping, they just total the bill, take our Canada Card (government credit card everyone gets when you turn 16), swipe it, and hand it back to us --- we don't even get to see how much the total is.

You can check in about a month or two, when finally you get your food bill in the mail.
But if there's a dispute, like if they charged too much, you have to travel to Yellowknife to dispute it in Food Court.

If you lose, you have to pay he air fare for the store's representative.
And legal costs, too,
Stores always overcharge, because the Food Court pretty much never rules against them, so it's basically a way of making extra money for the store.

Attached: Vegetables-1.jpg (1536x986, 605K)

Fucking hell. You get a Canada Card when you turn 16? All the fuck I got was a fucking so-so security card. Fuck this shit. Capitalism isn't working anymore!

i made you type that shit and post it, remember that.

>SPOLUMBO'S
Never heard of that in my life, and I've lived in the 4 biggest cities in the 4 biggest provinces.
Weird name for sure.

Okay, I grew cucumbers this year. For $1.20 I bought a live plant cell that had 3 plants in it. Each plant ended up yielding about 20 of these cucumbers that are selling for 6.99 each. We made about 40 quarts of pickles from the ones we did not eat fresh- those end up costing roughly $1.00 per quart once you add in electricity and materials.

Try seeds. It's easier than you think.

Canadian here.
pls send food

Attached: a6bd5172452730877a6adc84c0b6dcaf.jpg (400x386, 23K)

If you suck on canadian milkers the tiddies get bigger and produce more.

how much for a small pack of bacon in your country?

Attached: more delimeats.jpg (4608x3456, 3M)

Real bacon or "Canadian" bacon?

we wait for the sales and buy one get one free deals

Deepest Kek.

If I go to a canadian store, where are the stubbies? Would they perhaps be next to the cartons of eggs? Honestly I prefer wam beer, so could it be one over from the isle where they put the pet food, to make as far as possible from the "ethnic" section?

i am so deep in that user's brain he'll never get me out.

Attached: canadian beef lamentations.jpg (633x747, 94K)

If you believe this you must have a mental problem.

Yeah that's how food is made, idiot

I prefer to call it "Canada"

When Americans are too stupid to figure out what backbacon is :) I'll wait.

This is the way bone in meats have always been. They're not for poor people. I'm sorry in the states they just hand out money and your food is super cheap. Morbid obese retards.

W.e at least our leader isn't buttfucking out country, it's reputation and its budget. :)

It's like you don't even know that the Jews invented the pork belly trade. So sad for the likes of you!

What you bots gave up so fast. Fucking stupid thread gonna get 404d. Retarded Americans believe ANYTING on the internet and it's why they continue to decline, their stupid gullibility.

Attached: 1563264660785m.jpg (1024x688, 59K)

That's it smart guy, blame the jews. Fucking lol you're a meme of a human

I like how you put a fullstop in the middle of "we" because it shows how we all need to pause sometimes during our personal engagements to rearrange and pound more ass.

photos from inside the stores are the most objective form of evidence until we can teleport anons in front of the prices in the stores.

also FYI: I don't post the high prices, I post the lowest prices in canada.

The Jews made a futures and options market over pork bellies. Are you really this new?

No that's the abbreviation for whatever. It's okay if you're too stupid. Stupid

>W.e at least our leader isn't buttfucking out country, it's reputation and its budget. :)
your food doms are are BDSing your own consumers

I wouldn't pay twenty a piece for Japanese Wagyu.

Ok co Tinie to hide your flag coward, I wonder who's being dishonest here? The one who wo t show what country he posts from or the actual Canadian. Hmm.

Attached: 1563436372079.jpg (1024x1024, 87K)

No it's not. Go back and learn some fucking french, maybe milk cows if you're not to gay to crank away on cow tiddies.

Sweet all these fat Americans are raging. If you guys continue your little arteries won't be able to take it!

French for English abbreviation. Okay, guess I'm seeing the American public school system play out. At least you weren't left behind, retard.

Hey man why are you ashamed of your flag? Must suck living in that 3rd world shit hole.

They're warm and hairy. Garb them. Frenchies love hairy women parts. Touch it. Squeeze it. Spray it in a bucket. Drink it.

This is the most profound thing I've read in weeks.

Attached: rigby.jpg (461x380, 32K)

cucknada is such a pathetic non nation
hahahahaha
i hope all those faggots starve to death

This was a btier bread. Which in Canada must cost $100 Eskimo dollars. You Americans need to do some travelling, because if you just take what this board says seriously then you're going to continue to look like the dumbest loudest people like you have been for the last 50 years. Shove some more cheap food in your faces tho, that'll help.

Coming from Germany on the losing side of two world wars and a wave of migrants. I'm rolling my eyes at you, loser.

I'm sorry you live on the rez.

That's it nothing interesting or intelligent to say so revert to regurgitating other anons memes. Must be hard being you.

seething

Attached: 1FE3BA91-6DA9-43D3-91EF-9B6CD04789D1.jpg (812x1024, 353K)

The only thing hard is my cock. Thank Jesus Christ on the cross the Jews didn't win that battle.

Realistically I'd rather be on a reservation drinking gas while my chief squandered all our gives away than some shitty American suburb or city.

You could have just said you were on a rez and you can't into milking cows because you're still stuck in the stone age.

Cope

See I can make half-assed attempts to elicit a response too. Get some originality. You sound like a bot.

>Cant into milking cows
You definitely weren't left behind.

power cope

Ok skitzo take your meds.

Is this a refrence to Bush's No Child Left Behind program or your simple lack of an ability to drink milk (which comes in bags)?

Two words this time. Next response maybe you can try three? That smooth brain must be hard to work with.

It's my reference to your school systems being a laughingstock for the last 40 years. Retard.

absolutely soviet feedwater grade post

cucknada is below 50% european lmao
>canda
such a disgusting third world shithole