What does Jow Forums think about Ben Shapiro?

What does Jow Forums think about Ben Shapiro?

I already know you probably think low of him because of his support of Israel, but putting Israel aside, I would like to hear some comprehensive takes on him.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-22-04-37-34.png (1280x720, 762K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6VixqvOcK8E
archive.is/WNUAd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's a huge faggot lol

Just another war mongering neo con in the same vein as bush.

Other than Zionism, he's pretty much a standard Boomer civnat, which is kind of weird for someone his age. I can't think of where he rejects Boomerism in any substantive way.

There is nothing original about him. He just reads alot of other leading conservative views and copy's their views. Spends his whole day complaining about identity politics and targets the dumbest of the dumb to look good. When he's pushed he crumbles like a SJW that he claims to be against. Rides off the back of Christian morals and values while secretly a heavily supporting Zionist. He's just a typical jew.

Tucker shit on him in their debate and all he is is an avatar for capitalist neocons.

Im always so surprise so many people on the right listen to this cringy nasally overly pedantic loser

>putting israel aside
but that's some of the best examples of his dishonesty. This fucker revealed his true colors of Israel First At America's Expense. Everything about him is an act to get shekels for his own vainglorious status within the Tribe.

He weaponizes conservative views to dupe americans into dying for israel

He has proved beyond all doubt why Jews cannot be Americans. As long as the Jewish identity exists to uphold Jews above America, Jews will never be Americans.

i'm centre left and i dont care if he does stuff with jews (israel is a bad country, jews are just people like everybody else).
however i think his attitude, being a boomer and how far right he is makes him a massive fucking faggot

I like Ben Shapiro as a commemtator a lot desu. At least in the world of political commentary, I find him very level headed and above all, honest. Him as a person is something I don't pay much mind too, I just like his show, but wanna know more about why Jow Forums doesnt like him. I always hear hes an Israeli shill bit that doesnt do much for me .

Rat faced evil kike who will turn and hurt whites any chance he gets.

Post the pre-op pics, Ben.

Attached: abigail-shapiro.jpg (450x461, 37K)

Could you please tell me what stances he has tou believe are war mongering? Just curious. I am a very recent listener and have not had much war to hear him talk about

loser
youtube.com/watch?v=6VixqvOcK8E

He is very boomer, I agree. But I dont see too much wrong with that. Maybe he may not be interesting to many but I do not see him being a 30 year old boomer as dangerous

It's Jewish... for fuck sakes you idiot.

What do think this is? "Yer nah religion aside, he's alright". NOOOO CUNT.

Fuck off kike.
>muh curiosity

Ben "hires" interns to post these threads for him. They do it for free.

Attached: 128938278.jpg (263x191, 8K)

I agree that his show and his website are basically tabloids that just commentate on existing news, and maybe he does mirror basic conservative ideas (he in mamt respects is a tiny Rush Limbaug) but I dont think hes a copy cat. Him being unoriginal may jist be cause hes a basic conservative, he follows traditional conservatism fully and can bw borimg for that. Whatever the case, your take really isnt the worse someone can say about him. I can acveot that, its reasonable

I want to bang his sister

I dont see the dishinesty. The disagreement comes from support of Israel or not, hes not dishonest. He loves Israel and wears it on his skeeve. You can disagree about that and hate him for it and think hes only out for money, but he doesnt lie. At least in this regard

>Im always so surprise so many people on the right listen to this cringy nasally overly pedantic loser
they actually dont, the dailywire youtube channel barely cracks 100k views per video, and thats very likely clickfarm inflated. he is propped up by kikes wanting "one of their boys" to be shilling their narratives to conservatives, but people are getting sick of his israel schtick.

>every single criticism of israel is anti-semitic
>not a dishonest kike
pick one and only one, shill

His wife is a doctor

>LITTLE BEN SHAPIRO
>ALWAYS SUCH A ZERO
Imagine if the MSM weren't 100% kikes

But what if he just really supports Israels and believes his Conservative values and religion support the reasons he supports Israel? Him personally, you can disagree about his positions but I believe in his heart he thinks his own idea of conservatism would lead ilhim to support Israel for the same reaaons

i don't see the problem with jews; just Jow Forums being anti jew as usual
though i do think that israel is a bunch of fucking faggots

he's a sock puppet manufactured to lobby jewish interests, he just mumbles the usual babble you hear from any Young Republican sound bytes. You can tell he can barely contain his boredom trying to pretend he actually cares for (((judeo-christian values))), he cant have a rational discussion with anyone beyond just parroting safe conservative cliche talking points

abigail was cuter before the surgery

During the iran scare when a drone was shot down he was furious that trump pulled back on the planned strikes. He wanted Trump to retaliate.with force

>there is nothing wrong with people who constantly push for american lives to be laid down for the defense of a foreign power that is nothing but a parasite on your entire nation and its people
fuck off, kike.

Oh no youre right I actually do remeber this. Fair enough.

four different threads shilling this rat faced kike on Jow Forums right now.

Ben Shapiro is a hack. He supported the Iraq war that cost trillions of dollars and is a fanatical neoconservative. He claims to hate identity politics, but most certainly votes as a result of his Jewish identity. One time he said that Jews that ‘vote Obama’ are Jews only in name. Showing us clearly that he thinks an Orthodox Jew should vote a certain way, making him a hypocrite.

controlled opposition, can't let those millenials and zoomers get too red-pilled!

still has nothing to do with the race; i don't agree with people who want to do that. again; israel (the country, not the people) IS bad; I just dont see anything wrong with the race

i think hes alright far better then that cringe pool

He also supports retaliation against Iran at the cost of escalating a situation that America does not need to be in. Just simply look at the way he speaks of Israel, it is clear that he prefers Israel over America because he always advocates for foreign policy that would harm the United States, and benefit Israel.

Im really jhat curious . if I was shillind id go to lenghts to defend him. Didmt het the internship yet . maybe one day but rn I just wanna know why people with actual sense dont like him

>shalom fellow white people
Holy shit, Ben needs to fire you for being so obvious.

Attached: 1518391373261.png (322x490, 208K)

The fact the this rat uses phrases like "Judeo-Christian religion" should tell you everything you should know about him

oy vey these goyims

He also, was crying over North Korea peace talks, comparing it to negotiating with Hitler.

>putting Israel aside
You can't do that. His love for Israel makes him lose all credibility when it comes to US foreign policy in the middle east. He has the worst fucking takes when israel is even remotely involved in something.

About the Iraq thing, I think he was just wrong. I dont think he had malice. His views aligned with mainstream conservatives at the time. You can call him a hack dor that sure, but im just saying that I would just say he had the wrong opinion and was not operating in an ebil maliciois manner. People make mistakes bit fair criticism

this. the fucker legitimately thinks that Judaism founded Western civilization via its influence on Christianity. All Jews think this. They are fucking insane.

Jews have a high verbal IQ.

Yeah i dont really give a fuck about the others and the "hur dur muh kike cntrl wrld" but wanting a war to break out over a minor incident is where I draw the line.

Controlled opposition

Lmao okay dude. I wish I got paid for this. How does one prove theyre not a shill

I think you should stop clogging up the board with this kike's face, niggerfaggot

Attached: Capture.jpg (1648x779, 261K)

Oh look, the faggot gay poo Torsuch of Ireland gets his political news from Jow Forums. Truly the niggers of Europoe.

funny how that kike didn't support the U.S. laying total waste to Israel when they false-flagged an attack on the USS Liberty, but wanted to glass Iran when they shot down a drone

It was clear from the time that America shouldn’t police the world. Hell, many mainstream conservatives actually spoke out against Iraq. Shapiro is either unintelligent or is simply a hack. He also wishes to escalate the situation in Iran (he had to say he disagrees with war because most of his fans didn’t want it.)

But seriously, not being rude but what’s up with your typing user?

I disagree with him about that too. I disagree with him about a lot. I still find him honest and like hearimg his takes. I agree with him on things too. Dont thinI him being wrong on some things makes him terrible, but i understand why some stances he might have would lead one to not like him. Again fair enough, I just wanna know peoples probland with him. Thank you

Biggest cunt on the internet.
I'd rather drink onions drinks with anti fa than that guy.

>I wish I got paid for this
we know that Ben doesnt pay his interns. He's jewish.

Im on the Mimi app and the text box shakes horribly and it is awful hard to spell check because I get motion sick. I am mobile posting

could the forced shilling get any more obvious?

a kike is a kike is a kike is a kike

Attached: 9j5nd2btcmp11.jpg (1125x693, 206K)

>Be Ben Shapiro
>Be a left leaning centrist
>Pretend to be conservative
>Say men and women are different
>Promote diversity through legal immigration
>Denounce anyone who stands up for whites or Christians
>Casually lump homo and civil rights together
>Claim the media is not the enemy of the people
>Never miss a chance to stick up for the status quo
>Think that quality of life is measured by cheap shit from China, and amazon delivery

Attached: 3C892AA3-0957-4C29-AF64-3AF9FDDE8D18.jpg (200x252, 9K)

Better watch out. One day I will have Michael Knowels' job

How is Ben left leaning or centrist?

>Hell, many mainstream conservatives actually spoke out against Iraq. Shapiro is either unintelligent or is simply a hack.
And don't forget where the false "weapons of mass destruction" narrative originated: Israel. And don't forget that even after it became abundantly clear that the entire premise for attacking Iraq was based on total lies, Ben Shapiro *still* said it was good for America.
archive.is/WNUAd

Whether it's Jews on the "right" pushing Americans to lay down and die for Israel, or Jews on the "left" pushing Americans to give up their natural, God-given rights and be overwhelmed by millions of shitskins -- the end result is the same. Dead Americans.

Alright, that’s fine user. You see another problem I have with Shapiro, is that he claims that ‘the browning of America is irrelevant.’ Now, Ben Shapiro clearly doesn’t understand that when a dominant ethnic group loses its majority, there are massive cultural changes to a nation. Ideology will change when an ethnic group is replaced because that is a massive change in culture.

>Ben Shapiro kvetches non-stop about "antisemitic attacks" targeted at him and his family
>Shapiro's listeners spam him on Jow Forums and other sites non-stop
NO ONE GIVES A GODDAMN ABOUT BEN SHAPIRO

Stop spamming him as this is no longer political discussion but rather spam just to annoy

Attached: 1562457880563.jpg (947x1024, 95K)

>wears a yarmulke while telling the goyim identity politics is bad

Anyone not supportive of stringing this duplicitous kike up by the balls is also a boomer kike faggot.

His sister gives me megaboners.

Attached: 50728933_374851803329977_3415091494104737156_n.jpg (1080x1080, 206K)

>>Torsuch
wtf is Torsuch you retard?

She wouldn't approve of your intact penis.

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT

oh wow, she used to look so much better

I think he says thats cause he has to. I mean, on face value, you cant say those things out right. No one will listen to you. On paper, as a mainstream figure, you cannot say that America becoming more brown is a problem. It sounds racist. Thats why he focuses so much on 'western' ideals. The culture that the browning of America brings is killing what Shapiro would call 'western ideals', but the way he would have to talk about that is skewed becauae he doesnt want to be racist or whatever. Im just saying I think he has tries to have tact .

soon

Attached: day of the pillow.png (480x250, 71K)

Quality shop.

right....

>archive.is/WNUAd
>But now, America faces a crossroads. Since the death of the Soviet Union, we are unquestionably the world's only superpower, the world's remaining empire. Acquiring an empire requires a different mindset than maintaining and expanding one. Empires either decline or they grow. If America is to survive and flourish, Americans must realize that empire isn't a choice: It's a duty.
>yoah dooooty is to die fowah ISROIL, goy!
holy shit, fuck that kike. I didn't realize he used to be even more obvious about it.

Attached: ahed_bassem_tamimi_RTX6DBH1.jpg (900x506, 93K)

do the needful in the designated

Criticism of him being so against identity politics but himself emgaging in it with Judaism and Israel I think is the most valid

holy shit you fucking shill. you couldnt be more blatant. he's against identity politics for WHITES. he's fine when others engage in it.

I didnt realize Jow Forums felt so strongly about the Iraq war

hello fellow Cowboys

Attached: Benny-The-Yid.jpg (900x1200, 146K)

I literally agreed about his hypocracy with identity politics nigger

Ok this is epic

>Criticism of him being so against identity politics
he's NOT against "identity politics." he's against whites having a coherent cultural identity.

Filthy Fucking Kike. He goes in the gas chamber with the rest of the chosenites.

Attached: 1566304857553.png (1000x1000, 1.07M)

uncle joe, what are you doing to that ugly thing?

No hes against whites basing their cultural identntity on their skin color, the same as any other race.

except he isn't against race being part of cultural identity, he is only against this for whites. he's a fucking jew and brags about his ashkenazi DNA test results constantly, ffs.

Citation needed

Ben Shapiro has been a massive redpilling force to illustrate why there are no "good Jews." His entire aim is to convince goyim to die for Israel, and his angle is to play on American evangelicals' general support of Israel. But Jews are seriously overplaying this hand, and they're forgetting that some of the most historically intolerant of Jews have been Christian Europeans that have gotten sick of their Jewish tricks.

When the metaphorical bank vaults are opened and shown to be completely empty, Ben Shapiro will burn with the rest of them.

see any 23andme promo he does

>dont embrace your racial identity goyim!
>unless you're jewish, african, spic, chink, japanese, or pretty much anyone but white

Attached: kike-jewpiro.png (748x611, 149K)

For someone who constantly preaches about how identity politics are bad for white people he sure loves his Jewish identity

He’s a subversive leftist kike like bill krystal. Fuck off ben neoconism is dead. Filthy liar

“Mainstream conservatism” never comes served anything.

here she is with ben. you would never know from this photo that he is the older sibling.

Attached: abigail shapiro 1566468461780.jpg (800x600, 80K)

Yeah, it sucks to be sent to die for kikes