Greta needs your help

They want you to chart them the course thru the storm
twitter.com/borisherrmann/status/1164238087259598849

Attached: 92229e29a87c593746b4b9c8646bd014.jpg (2935x1949, 433K)

Other urls found in this thread:

de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malizia_II
youtube.com/watch?v=kfCPJI_1Mt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>100 foot solar powered yacht
I wonder what Jew run globohomo conglomerate paid for this publicity stunt

What a cutie! :3

she is ugly

Attached: 1566004294982.jpg (720x960, 117K)

Attached: D60E6B38-0F8E-4AF3-A846-A0B2113E86B5.jpg (750x903, 219K)

digits and Hurricane chan sinks her boat

then they would go...
>you killed her climate change deniers
>Sweden would probably ban all petrol vehicles

Attached: greta-group.jpg (960x540, 160K)

Chantal is a French name

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-22 at 11.11.53 AM.png (594x384, 310K)

I offer my numbers to poseidon

He sounds like such a fucking faggot. Based Poseidon strike these fools down!

Attached: 1493383211112.jpg (475x600, 125K)

roll for Kraken

Oh Poseidon, please sink this hippie.

No one will give a shit in few months.

greens will

Attached: 5184.jpg (1920x1440, 458K)

Poseidon I ask you once more. Please

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-012005_Google.jpg (939x1076, 539K)

Digits confirm posiden will drown her just like her Mum did for her sorrows while pregnant.
Checkem boys

You guys dont know?
de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malizia_II
>Das Boot wurde auf den Namen Gitana 16 getauft, dann jedoch auch Edmond de Rothschild genannt. Erster Besitzer war das Team Gitana, gegründet 2000 vom französischen Bankier Benjamin de Rothschild.[5]
>Ship was called Edmond de Rothschild.
>first inhabitor was Benjamin de Rothschild
It changed owners a few times, but surely rotschilds are still involved

Greta can suck my penis for free, because everything else in her life costs money.

We are preparing to board her ship, my boys. Shan't be any quarter on this fine late summer day.

Attached: 956443242.jpg (640x640, 169K)

i can plot THAT course with ease... turn right around, and go bacl whence the fuck you came... no storm. Now wheres my nobel prize? i said somethng, i need a nobel prize...

Every Single Time

im just a humble neet extraordinaire kid

embarrasing

slytherin would never be such cuckolds

No one responds
Feelsratherlessthanspectacular.jpg

Attached: 1110D258-9B68-4D1E-B46C-2273EBB693C3.jpg (224x225, 6K)

Just aim for where the storm is not and it will be gone by the time they get there.

I fucking called it. This bitches ship will sink and it will be the perfect moment to say "if you would have listened this poor sweet girl would still be alive"
Fuck that autist cunt

Aye. I'm with you m8y

This isn’t normal. This isn’t what people look like. Isn’t she like 16, but she looks like an 9 year old with Down syndrome? You always see this too when the System picks out a mouthpiece to use, it’s this abnormal creature with no familial or social context. It’s just “Name”, “Says This” with State backing.

This
Isn’t
Normal

Thank you, America best ally confirmed

Attached: B9916118-324D-4B2B-A125-0A6302839311.jpg (640x480, 51K)

That's juist what nords look like

>I wonder what Jew run globohomo conglomerate paid for this publicity stunt
see and note the (((name))) on the sail, under the ships name.

you WILL eat the bugs

Attached: 94254.jpg (1600x960, 323K)

Brothers till the end

Attached: 1565758461947.jpg (610x598, 46K)

Surely, this has to be a "get involve" with the audience part of the trip, right?

I can't for the life of me think anybody that is not experience with navigating the ocean would ask for help, right?

Do these morons realize that explorers, fisherman, cargo ships, and the navy make journals logos, read old maps, and figure out the time of year to travel certain parts of the ocean.

Traveling the ocean at anytime takes experience, but traveling during hurricane season takes stupidity.. That's why captains leave at a certain time.

Pretty sure most of the zoomers in the friday strikes are just finding an excuse to skip school.

We have that excuse a continent away but the fact that other Euros aren’t calling out this anomalous child of some creepily incestuous EU-official, financier or another is what is unacceptable. I live in a rootless cosmopolitan shithole and the Euros we have Ukraine to Norway all look like pretty, fit people. This creature rivals a local half-caste Mestizo in its ugliness and cannot possibly be in any way normal.

the fuck eye color is that? grey?

>Those dilated pupils
>That FAS face

>tfw Greta is merely a girl with downs getting raped by media kikes on a boat in international waters, and that she never said any of this shit about climate change and all that because she's retarded, all while some kike Journalist has been writing all of her scripts and staged claims.

Roll tide

if this chick wished to address the polluters so much, she should have sailed to China, India and Africa. get the fuck outta here with your flat face.

I agree with this. when i was still going to high school there were some anti president protests all classmates that went. Were there onlyto skip school

You should know. She is a Swede like you. Yes, I think her whiteness is confirmed with gray colored eyes.

She never said any of this. She's literally a potato figurehead or mouthpiece.

looked it up and it appears to be more common in eastern europe

Ok. That makes sense. I was right.

Her mom was a Eurovision performer and her dad was an actor and manager of her mom, and apparently partly of Greta.

Attached: 1D04DF6B-873E-4475-B715-266A38424828.png (750x1334, 169K)

Attached: thankyoubasedposeidon_sinkthatboat.png (887x1130, 1.48M)

This proves she never said any of the shit the articles claim she says about anything. She's just a girl taken for a ride.

please let her die in the storm

>Bag made in China
>Jacket made in Vietnam
>Hoodie made in Cambodia
>All shipped to Europe/America on giant polluting cargo ships
M-muh climate...

checked for harshness
also checked

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

So I want to know now as an aside, why are so many children of high iq high trust European societies autistic? I thought places like Iceland simply exposed the defectives through abortion and so on.

I see a lot of German families here for engineering and scientific work that are both like 38 at least and have three little kids in-tow, all within two years of each other. Is that it? Because here we treat it like if you don’t have a kid by 25 you’re too late, but Americans are also super unhealthy. I got a German woman pregnant who was like 42(miscarriage). That’s not possible with another American Anglo-Germanic mutt because unhealthy lifestyle and culture.

I don’t know the point is Greta is another victim of pimp parents and Jewry.

I know this is going to be unpopular but she could be turned to our side easier than you would imagine. In hear own words she has Aspergers and doesn't care about other people's feelings. She is also a paranoid as fuck.

If we could get the correct information to her on niggers and sand niggers. She would literally get up on a podium and tell the world the solution to globe warming is to gas all the niggers and sand niggers. Along with anyone else who wasn't fit for survival in a technologically advanced society. Aka anyone with an IQ below 110 or 120 or so. She would say it and she would give a shit what anyone thought.

I personally think she is the victim of Fidel Alcohol Syndrome

Thank you, based Poseidon.

My theory is she's linked to Epstein. No joke.

Malena Ernman btw is loud twitter SJW warrior shilled by media, No wonder her daughter that seems to have Fetal alchohol syndrome is shilled so hard.

At this point I’d believe it. If you said the yacht was provided by The Economist, I’d believe that. It’s all very much one machine and acts with an enviable level of cohesion.

Thank you based poseidon

Please accept these digits as an offering

Yeah. It’s like one corporation amplifying and reinforcing itself, rather than a society with a multiplicity of parties, beliefs and ideas. There’s functionally no difference between late-stage Liberalism and any dictatorship. As it loses confidence in its own invincibility it will result to the firing squad and noose like one, too.

Attached: 39A78240-E7D0-4A1B-9B73-890029DEE5B9.png (750x1334, 534K)

FETAL ALCOHOL SYNDROME

Attached: 1563450244188.jpg (1024x558, 38K)

They've deliberately sent her into a storm to die. The cat ladies will be in tears for weeks howling about poor Greta literally being killed by the shifting weather dynamics she was fighting. A soldier and a martyr :'(

Attached: 1537542669530.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

allmighty poseidon hear me!
Make the storm your biggest
Show the people what force of nature is

kek is our guardian in these times

there will be no let down

>If you said the yacht was provided by The Economist, I’d believe that
Of course it was. You think that girl bought it herself?

POSEIDON. I SUMMON THEE

>There’s functionally no difference between late-stage Liberalism and any dictatorship.
Well that is absolutely correct, The problem for us is that for close to 100 years straight we have had the same socialst party running the country with some good goy parties that basically are controlled opposition to this party being allowed to run the gov for maybe 20 of these 100 years, We have no freedom of speech, they cheat in the "elections" and we are banana republic tier democratic.
>. As it loses confidence in its own invincibility it will result to the firing squad and noose like one, too.
We are reaching such levels as it is becoming obvious that the population isn't really too keen on continuing this madness despite heavy propaganda and dissidents getting silenced by the regime just like most other regimes out there desperately trying to cling to their power.
I like to compare it to how the situation was in east Germany during the late stages of its existance.

This is unironically true. Mischlings end up being the most philosemitic, like mulattos and light skins end up being the biggest antiwhites. Kalergi was a good example of the dangers of race mixing. Monsters hate their creators and cling to the part of them that makes them monstrous.

we good bro
poseidon is with us

>*ahem*
>FUCK MUGGLES AND FUCK GRIFFINDOR NIGGERS

The yacht used to be called Edward de Rotchild so go figure

Attached: tumblr_inline_opo2guiiDy1theg8b_540.gif (387x305, 516K)

ok this is epic

It’s the same for most of the post-War world, desu; the “Inner” and “Outer” Parties as two sides of the same political coin. If there is lively debate and political diversity in Europe or the Atlantic it’s because you’re considered too irrelevant for the population’s will being carried out to affect anything. I’m sure you can “nigger” in Malta, for instance, deny the Holocaust in Montenegro, etc.

Well gosh darn

Now it's called "malicious" in Italian or something. Go figure.

>a Zoomer autist potatoe is smuggling Zoomer jailbait to Epstein's new island in the hull of a carbon neutral super yacht

Attached: 1566407081572.jpg (768x726, 96K)

Checked, there's enough meme magic being sent their way to at least capsize the yacht

Attached: 1565890275937.jpg (960x768, 41K)

She's not funded by Epstein or Rothchilds.

She is funded by a woman called Kristina Perrson and her donors include George Soros

Head to Bermuda.

Recent position

Attached: RidingTheStormOut.png (1597x755, 581K)

>It’s the same for most of the post-War world, desu; the “Inner” and “Outer” Parties as two sides of the same political coin.
Yep absolutely, the differance is barely noticebale between the parties, Not even their rhetoric. Can't imagine it being much different elsewhere.
>If there is lively debate and political diversity in Europe or the Atlantic it’s because you’re considered too irrelevant for the population’s will being carried out to affect anything.
Indeed, any country in a random shithole in central America or Africa or something does not have these problems because (((they))) don't really fear these populations as there is no way for these countries to become a threat to (((them)))
>I’m sure you can “nigger” in Malta, for instance, deny the Holocaust in Montenegro, etc.
You can actually deny the holocaust here, there is no specific law forbidding you to question it but it is in a grayzone as there is a law called "Hets mot folkgrupp" which loosely translates to Hate towards Ethnicity/people, Ironically it does not include hate towards Europeans or Swedes but it does cover most other groups, This law is used frequently to silence dissidents even for mild critiscism of the regime and its pets.

Apples and oranges. Same 1% or 2%.trying to get the same result through different parties.

She isn't smuggling. She's being smuggled.

the boat is owned by the rothchilds

Does she not have a Visa loicence to enter America? Is getting detained part of her plan?

Attached: 1566299514361.jpg (120x204, 10K)

I hope a shark eats this bitch.

Thank you based Poseidon

If the boat capsizes they can stay inside.
youtube.com/watch?v=kfCPJI_1Mt0

Thank you based Poseidon

>Slytherin
Please that fag is a hufflepuff at best.

Take her to North Sentinel Island now! Let her enjoy the culture!!!!

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 245K)

Attached: Screenshot - 08222019 - 02:35:22 PM.png (313x484, 171K)

Thank you based poseidon.
Digits please!

Attached: 1472107989805.jpg (267x323, 7K)

Based Poseidon please answer thy KEK Reeeing for digits!

>sailing across the atlantic during hurricane season
are they trying to intentionally martyr her? they could blame the storm on climate change

Royal family of Monaco.

Attached: 1565870189470.jpg (1200x800, 198K)

Is it too much to ask for Davy Jones to claim them all?

Thank you based Poisiden. May Greta's boat sink and she takes a plane home.

UNITE BEHIND THE SCIENCE

This is why the Utoya massacre happened. Leftist children with deep pocketed backers brainwashing them.