Why do I often get sick after using german public transportation?

I hardly get sick but I noticed that I often get sick after using subway and train. I get weird flu like symptoms such as sore throat, coughing, slime in my lungs, headache and aching limbs. These symptoms often start 1-2 days after riding public transportation and last 1-1,5 weeks.
No, I don't have AIDS or any other immune disorder.
After 2015 some doctors said we will face new diseases and germs because so many people from all over the world will come here. Tuberculosis and other diseases that have been long forgotten will have a revival.

Is it just coincidence or is it possible that I come in contact with so many arab and african germs in the subway that my immune system reacts to that? It's also very dirty and unclean and very crowded. So many people breating and coughing in the same locked space.
Am I just paranoid?

I found an old article from 2011 that said, the likeliness of contracting a disease is much higher in public transportation and subways are very dirty and contaminated with bacteria.

theloop.ca/is-taking-public-transit-making-me-sick/

patient.info/news-and-features/how-to-avoid-catching-a-cold-on-public-transport

>As any commuter will tell you, the threat of catching a cold is everywhere – from your sniffling co-passenger to that handrail everyone’s been touching. And it’s not just paranoia; one study by the University of Nottingham in 2011 found those who use public buses or trams were up to six times more likely to catch the common cold.

>In fact, up to 15% of the population will be struck down with a cold virus during the winter months, according to data from the World Health Organization. ‘This is a key time for the onward transmission of colds, as people are closer together for longer periods of time,’

Attached: volle-bahn-jpg--c3f0711a148e04d2-.jpg (620x413, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

br.de/nachrichten/wissen/vier-tuberkulose-erkrankte-und-mehr-als-100-infizierte-an-schule,RCDj6Gp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

push

>Why do I often get sick after using german public transportation?

Because it's full of germs.

I thought you are master race, can’t stand some germs?

yeah but Germany wants to force us all to rely on public transpot and car sharing. They don't want us to own our own transportation.
Is there any way to avoid it? Mouth protection like in China or Japan maybe?
It's really weird.

Attached: 382a30308231ec33d63655d249725d9dv1.jpg (635x357, 56K)

Zyklon B residue

I'm not used to Mumbai tier quality of dirt

Attached: berlin.jpg (275x183, 13K)

i experienced same phenomena, common cold got less after i got my own car.
public transport is often overheated, ideal grow place for all kinds of bacteria.i cant imagine they get sanitized or smt during cleaning process.
public transport is frequented by kids and poor people or people with poor hygiene, all ideal bacteria grounds.

You're using the underground which means you're in a German city which means you're surrounded by various diseases that you imported during the crisis and before.

Of course you're going to get sick. Wtf is your point? and how is this political?

Dude it's the air flow aswell. Any flu virus loves the tunnel systems as it's just being blown from one stop to the other due to the huge vacuum created by the tube.

Here is a racist reality
Import random people from random countries where nobody gives a fuck about anything and you fill up your country with increasing levels of trivially transmittable diseases
People are going to actually die for diversity because of this.

Because your transport is not good.
I went to Berlin last year and the metro felt very old and dusty.
The trains and trams are fine though.

>Why do I often get sick after using german public transportation?
because germans are nauseating control freaks who should have been exterminated at wars end.

Going down on your knees and open your mouth for the superior big black cock should help dont worry im a doctor

Because it makes you feel like a roach, and you really are a roach if you live in a large city. I hate it too. No one with self-awareness wants to feel like a roach.

Probably that radiation coming from Russia

You're all dead already and Merkel is just keeping the lid on while her friends evacuate to NZ

Attached: scum.jpg (1280x1024, 121K)

>Wtf is your point?

what's the solution?
Just ignore it an wait what's gonna happen? If there will develop a new super disease.

>and how is this political?
disease control is political.

br.de/nachrichten/wissen/vier-tuberkulose-erkrankte-und-mehr-als-100-infizierte-an-schule,RCDj6Gp

We just had a case of 100 infected at a German school. Why is nobody talking about it? They always whine about how white settlers eradicated natives in North and South America wih their foreign diseases but now we just create a global petri dish with germs from Mauretania to Bangladesh and wait? I find this irresponsible.

Sorry to hear about it but you have shitty imune system. Im nurse working at pulmonology and im never sick. You will adapt or die.

>Im nurse working at pulmonology

that means you are constantly working at the same place. Then your body adjusts to the situation.
People who use public transport daily also get less sick than people who only use it ocasionally.

I've started to take in Ascorbic acid now.

What you're experiencing is low-key legionnaire's disease (radiation sickness).

youre so fucking much inside that your immune System is shot to complete shit

do some sports outside immunelet

>legionnaire's disease (radiation sickness).
what does legionnaire's disease have to do with radiation?
this guy says that too but
I've had these symptoms before tehe Russia incident happened.

I do sports 5 time per week and I go outside every day and on weekend I'm outside in the nature. I sometimes work on a horse ranch and it's been summer ffs. I should have gotten enough sunlight and Vitamin D.

then theres something wrong with your immune System, maybe go to an Allergologe, or a lungenfacharzt

Because public transportation is full of dirty and disgusting subhamans packed in a cramped space.
t. used to live in Berlin.

Attached: 2019-08-14 15_08_55-Mustapha El ATRASSI NIQUE SA GRAND-MÈRE (Nouveau) - YouTube.png (423x489, 237K)

Bro I rode the bus as a poorfag and always took the window seat with my face pointed away. Went to the theater (yeah) to see end lgame, seats are assigned. An obese 10 year old Mexican is seated next to me and literally coughs throughout without covering his mouth, his dad just texts (and somehow points the phone screen strait at my from the arm rest while trying to be subtle). Felt the mist of spit hit me and knew I was sick, but pissed that the dad had no awareness of his contagious fatty

Attached: legionnaires_disease.png (430x930, 39K)

this is probably a big reason why gooks use thoes medical masks nowadays, they all use public transportation

but yeah its probably way worse with these people because theyr'e stupid and dont care

Wow that train looks pretty white compared to any métros/commuter trains here