Literally Happening

US Army stages secretive warfare "training" in 21 North Carolina counties to simulate stopping a Dixie insurrection. They are dressed as "local fighters" in civilian clothes and aim to simulate a local politically unstable 12 county pocket of resistance and how best to destroy them.

charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article234211482.html

Attached: 1566463551835.png (1112x534, 561K)

Other urls found in this thread:

charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article234211482.html
youtube.com/watch?v=o3UUS1kx5oE
youtu.be/v0sdR-UdYzg
youtube.com/watch?v=b8g_j5y2OK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article234211482.html

What the fuck? The news report looked like a ACID trip out of the NWO. This is particularly terrifying.

why is alex johns there?

does their training include that pocket of resistance murdering their families in their homes far away from that 12 county area because if not its a poor sim at best

Lol basically everyone in real nc had a long rifle

Unless they bring an equivalent amount of thugs I dont see any scenario where the gov doesnt just get crushed

It's cool because it means that the threat of an insurrection is very real

Too bad the majority of ex-military and current military members would be joining groups like that if shit hits the fan.

MUH JADE HELM
MUH FEMA WALMART DEATH CAMPS

>residents were terrified by the sounds of 100 commandos attacking a warehouse. The “urban warfare” assault incorporated helicopters and “simulated bombs and gunfire
Real gunfire at random times of day in city's and small towns with little notice given to police. Everyone in plain clothes with only a brown armband.

ZOGGED

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=o3UUS1kx5oE

We Eden's Gate now.

youtu.be/v0sdR-UdYzg

I know wtf. You could probably sue someone for "mental trauma"

X

They do this ever year, fags. It's the capstone exercise for army special forces selection

Attached: ECHLBBqW4ActTB6.jpg (1003x1024, 143K)

>they train to kill civilians every year retard

Is that really any better?

>The exercises starting next week will involve engagements against a fictitious country known as Pineland, US Army officials said.

Attached: 1566372439599.png (500x523, 128K)

That's Robin Sage you dumb glownigger bot stop inciting shit.

Why dont you post about Epstein crimes instead of trying to spread shit here?

The thing with civil war is that at first the people in charge won't know who they can trust. That's the biggest problem with civil wars, it's not the "groups on the ground" it's the "has this general turned or not?".

They don't train to kill civilians you fucking mook. The scenario is about interesting with and training local guerrilla groups to overthrow a fictional country. It's actually all of you retards' wet dream

Jow Forums really does live in like some kind of Star Wars fantasy of reality

Military folks are by and large "our guys"
but you don't know how they will have been briefed on a situation they get inserted into.
the evil fucks running shit aren't gonna tell a bunch of young patriotic enough to enlist, motivated hard chargers that they're being sent to quell an uprising of honest Christian patriots who've had a belly full of (for example) tranny faggots crossdressers molesting their kids at the public library.
They'll lie and tell them you're a drug cartel, pedo cult or something equally fucked up to attempt to eliminate sympathy.

point being if or when this shit, God forbid, happens for real it's gonna be ugly as hell.
Not as cut and dried as some seem to think.

THEYRE COMING FOR US

NO BUT IT PROBABY DOES INCLUDE TRAINING ON HOW TO TRACK PEOPLE BY TAKING THEIR PICTURES AND WATCHING THEIR EVERY MOVEMENT VIA THEIR PHONE (STINGRAY), CARS (ALPR), AND IR SIGNATURES

Attached: ThotBegone.jpg (720x960, 280K)

>interesting
integrating*

>US government is your ally
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Attached: 76387462834.jpg (1414x2121, 455K)

Hey glow niggers, youre fucking dead.
Send your lemmings.

>NO BUT IT PROBABY DOES INCLUDE TRAINING ON HOW TO TRACK PEOPLE BY TAKING THEIR PICTURES AND WATCHING THEIR EVERY MOVEMENT VIA THEIR PHONE (STINGRAY), CARS (ALPR), AND IR SIGNATURES
maybe they should switch to tracking gov folks they are far easier to track than civvies

>Two US Army Special Forces soldiers run across a road in rural Randolph County, NC at dusk. The Special Forces Op is the largest of it’s kind in the world involving 0ver 7000 square miles of central North Carolina. These men were part of a group observing “guerrilla” fighters tactics as they ambushed an opposing forces in "Pineland"

Attached: ROBINSAGE1.NE.102102.CEL.JPG.jpg (480x316, 18K)

wheres that damn walmart firefighter when you need him?

>they are not training to kill civilians

You really believe that? Are you a retatd?

Oh let me guess, because our zog military said so you believe it right?

Only way we're gonna get Greenland is by practicing.

Attached: 1563434947564.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

and for all that work and money it's still not as easy for them to do so as it is for you to camp the judges golf course with murder drones and cancer ridden outta givafuk marksmen huh? people need to stop fearing and believing in might moe gov shit because i'm here to tell you gov is made 90% out of incompetence and clusterfuck on it's best days. their incompetence is so immense in fact that its the biggest weight on any "is it a conspiracy" scale some x tier faggot might want to postulate.

They will always send soldiers from the opposite side of the country too. You'll have California spics and nigs occupying your land. Any Dixie born soldiers will be overseas somewhere.

why it's ''happening'' ??
those troops really need that training, because every time (in modern times) they got fucked by local fighters in civilian clothes after ''we need to get boots on the ground''

Attached: 1511523167711.jpg (172x233, 16K)

>You really believe that? Are you a retatd?
>Oh let me guess, because our zog military said so you believe it right?
I've participated in the exercise. They don't practice killing civilians or an American populace analogue. The stench of newfag in this whole shit hole board has gotten overwhelming

Meh. They've been doing this for over 20 years. We even know how it would work in the event of a rebellion. To be honest it's why the best place for a rebellion to start would be on the border. That would allow areas to retreat into and regroup. But NC ain't no coincidence. If I had to pick one area most likely to rebel first it would be rural NC.

That is the strategy. You send in fighters from far outside the area and give local leaders helping the government distance from any casualties. Then you kill the leaders of the rebellion and offer the regular troops amnesty.

Omfg I remember that hype. So fucking glad I saved my money and didn't bankrupt myself on prepping supplies like a spazz. LARP felt so real too.

Imagine these fucks playing in the highway shooting off rifle rounds when your wife and child are driving to the store for groceries.

Attached: 1566466132111.png (1162x553, 615K)

Chiggity checked

Come to think of it, did USA(USNA) had a proper civil war? The thing they call civil war looks more like war btween States in a loose Union kind of thing. As I look at it, during that war were basically "muh state government sided with x so I fight for x".

>I've participated in the exercise
Glow Nigger

So who are they killing in 'Pineland' then? Leafs?

In Mexico or Africa?

Initiative. Take it.

Yeah, this doesn't make much sense on the surface. Everyone seems to be overly armed with a LMG. Training in broad daylight, in public. Newspaper article to draw attention to it. Seems like propaganda, but to what end? If there were such an "insurgency" in NC, how might they respond. Everybody quits based on an article from newspapers that they probably don't trust? Worthless protests? Chimpout like nogs? Or get even smarter, more disciplined and calculating? Would this help to prune off the dead wood and leave the most committed and trustworthy? I don't know.

both.

How is it a happening? Military simulations like this are normal and necessary preparation for real world possibilities. Training doesn't mean something just like what is simulated is going to happen. For example, during wars a lot of time is spent on planning and preparing for scenarios that never take place and hence all the time was "wasted" so to speak. But it isn't wasted because it's a necessary part of military activity to be prepared for all eventualities. If you don't prepare in time of peace, you're going to get caught with your pants down.

Also, what do you expect? That the state does nothing if a bunch of neckbeards convince each other "the gubmint muh 2nd amendment God is on our side" and start an uprising? Obviously these neckbeards will get BTFO'd. Jeez.

Watch out, Bubba. They're coming for your collection of semi-autos.

Its actually simulating our upcoming invasion of Greenland

>Whats the big deal this is nothing
>Watch out, Bubba. They're coming for your collection of semi-autos.

And the exercise conveniently ends right after the anniversary of 9/11!

As the prophesies by Van Rensburg and Irlmaier say, the internationalist/globalists will fall and die during the US civil war.
All these fag traitor soldiers/politicians etc. will be mowed down by millions and millions of angry average Americans.

And the vast majority of cops/soldiers will join the average Americans!

America will break in 5 free countries, and though turning into a weak country at the end it will be pure and free.

Read the prophesies!

>countries nowhere close their first civil war
>usa bordering their second one
oh say can you see

saysa good soldier for isRAYell

lol why even bother

Airforce can just deal with them in 72 hours

Yeah this is weird. Contact your congressperson or Rick Perry--he was instrumental in preventing the Jade Helm massacre.

Attached: contactrickperry.png (953x653, 164K)

>when your government is preparing to kill you

in reality the US civilians will win against a tyrannical government, they are just blowing smoke up their own asses

youtube.com/watch?v=b8g_j5y2OK4

Attached: 1482058089808.jpg (375x500, 26K)

What a bunch of idiots. If shit hits the fan we'll be driving killdozers and modded tractors. They don't stand a chance. They can barely control goat herders. My county literally has...
10K people.
5K pickups
5K BIG tractors
50 people that have an entire weld shop
500 that grow their own food + farmers growing the usual garbage
Prob 20K guns
And a bridge small bridge has to be crossed about 5 miles outside of town in every direction.
Oh yea 4K fourwheelers/razors/etc.