Preppers Thread

For what should we get prepared ?
I'm thinking about economy collapse, should I buy lands to grow things ?

Attached: BeerGryllsKit.jpg (810x651, 115K)

Nah.
Just give up before breakfast like normal.

>implying your land won't be forcefully seized by a pack of feral niggers

Sorry but where would you run to? the EU is pretty full up..

Some remote location in the mountains (Alpes, Auvergne)

Sounds cold, pack a jumper.

In the city it is always the worst, its where the people really suffer the most, and buy antibiotics and morphine. And salt if its cheap.

Create a floading fish farm, buy a yacht, kidnap niggers and use them as fish feed.

Seems legit, perpetual food

That fucking picture. I can tell you haven't actually gone backpacking if your picture is what you base your prepper bag off of. So much useless weight.

Buy some cheap property on a remote location (I know France has plenty) and learn to homestead.

If I was in France, I'd go anywhere in the Massif Central.
Avoid urban areas. No "bug out bag" will help you on the long run in a city. It probably wont help you either in the short run.

How far away is that from your location? Also can you survive there for long?

There is no scenario where these dumbfucks don't stop going a trillion in the hole every year.

There is no scenario where the majority of these dumbfucks surrounding us will be able to compete with the Chinese once the bubble pops.

Attached: fghfghg.jpg (500x700, 49K)

>mountains (Alpes, Auvergne)
if you never lived such places before then you have the lowest chance to survive there

>mountains (Alpes, Auvergne)
if you never lived such places before then you have the lowest chance to survive there

most of people underestimating the mountain life

Remove half of that shit, replace with more MREs. Doesn't matter how many fucking tools you have if you ain't got no food. also, why does everyone forget fishing gear?

sry autist phone posting failures

>why does everyone forget fishing gear
I don't like fish. So no prob with me.

What does your daily carry look like?

3-4 hours by car, you can grow food there and hunt

>canned food
>bottled water
>a good hiding spot

Not mine

Ok then, remember the golden rule. Trust no one

especially the cops

Better chances than in my nigger city

Attached: MuhTrash.jpg (800x400, 146K)

Too much weight, too many knives. Dump the shovel.

Good advice for every day life

Buy a lance and set of plate armor, joust muslims until they catch you and stone you to death

Attached: ligma.jpg (680x709, 113K)

>Dump the shovel
Good point. I would store the shovel somwhere that I knew where I would be headed to. I'd make sure to rest up against a tree that I could find again from my hand drawn maps of the area.

ok you might have survived first week. Nice job!

the mountain life is extremely hard and dangerous if you have no experience

pick a "flatter" forest area

I just need my Quoran and my cat.

Attached: 1562357782288.jpg (750x742, 36K)

I bought a timbered recreational property in Alaska you can only get to by boat or float plane. I built a small A-frame cabin on it under the tree canopy and lined the ceiling with thermo-reflective material so that it can't be seen from the air with
thermal vision. A-am I paranoid?

It's not high mountains, dont need to be an alpinist. Massif central seems perfect

Niggers cant afford thermal vision kek

No but the gubmint can

What is Jow Forums‘s opinion on gorka suits? Good thing to keep in my trunk just in case?

Attached: 0BAEB563-1B64-4123-AB8D-E3D631E81F06.jpg (425x443, 20K)

Learn edible plants.

Read the Edible Plants guide by Markus Rothkranz.

It's useful to know what you can eat in nature.

MORE OF THESE PLS

Attached: 1551422776853.png (567x474, 294K)

Your going to need a lot more rice user

They are a meme, they don't make your skin breath and condensation is a bitch when you're out for several days.
Buy a waterproof jacket, stratify with a wool pullover and a cotton shirt and you're set

Yes this is a good idea, I already know some of them but I cant rely on that to survive

you like those, go to Jow Forums, they are everywhere

Thanks, user.

Janamaz?

Enjoy a free bump

Dig caches in strategic places of your escape route. Makes up and leaving in a hurry easier. The caches should contain stuff like extra rope, kcal, water purification tablets, fire starting equipment.

bump

>buying land
first of all, buy food, store water and fuel. Learn a little bit about first aid, buy a first aid package and some medicaments. You should have a good packpack, gear, and weapons to defend yourself (don't know what your allowed to possess in France). Study your surroundings, how big the percentage of immigrants is in every city, what natural barriers will hinder them to swarm out if electricity is gone, and where these barriers are (forest, sea, mountains etc). Study maps of population densities, but maybe it's not even necessary to move. In such a case, a generator and solar cells would be helpful. If you have to move, a camper van could be useful. Always have your stuff ordered, so you simply can grab it in less than five minutes.

I live on an island. I can fish and hunt for rabbit, squirrels and ducks. The island is 92% white. I am married to a medical professional will I survive?

Small islands without bridges are the best. You have a top spot on an island I would say.

Depends on the scenario..
Comet hitting probably not as a tsunami will wipe you out.
Your neighbours may turn on you
Invaders may come if you have no weapons

too many variables

This bump costs $1.99 please paypal me

The former owner of Greenland knows what's up

Attached: 1565743644682.jpg (692x630, 79K)

There are two bridges to the island, but also neighbors white towns. I’m guessing these would be prepared if nogs and invaders became a problem.

I’m not hunting with a slingshot ausbro.

Bridges would be patrolled*. I don’t think neighbors would turn on each other given the abundance of resources (food) but I may be underestimating how in self reliant most are.

Good.
You never know, just be careful when bad stuff happens please.

Same to you. Australia seems like it would also be a great place to be if shtf. So much open space and kangaroos to eat.

Guns and ammo will get you anything you need.

Where you going with that bag, boy.

Oh yes, I have some great plans ready.

Are you prepared for suddenly losing your job?
Are you prepared for the likely natural disasters in your area? (bushfires, floods etc.)
Are you prepared for unexpected expenses or family tragedies?
If you answered yes to all of the above, then you can start preparing for financial collapse.

Where is the Urban Adventure/Safari Kit? Most computer users are going to have scattered amounts of still functioning technology in a post collapse society. They will need to know weird stuff like how to hijack a car, how to strip weapons for parts, what to do if they find discarded explosives, etc. In addition to how to find food and clean water.

>How to hijack a car
Use the keys
>How to strip weapons for parts
Just take the whole thing
>What to do if they find UXO
Leave it alone

Interesting... does it involve shrimp in the Barbie?

But in a war zone you find things like a half blow up pile of guns. (Their owners got hit with a shell.) Many a destroyed car but a few people looting the rubble have working cars. The Army is doing regular patrols and slaying anyone they deem "the enemy." You will need to wire the captured munitions as vehicle mines if you expect to escape their second run of the day. Additionally, the entire city is not dead yet. Half of it still has power but the remaining citizens and soldiers who occupy that part have barricaded all the entrances and the check points are extremely tight. You could try to go the long way around the city but you don't have the gas and banditry is a bitch because everybody and his brother has a gun and knows how to use it.

We call them Prawns.
and no.

Well, that’s gay

Good advice. Best to start with most likely localized shtf scenarios.

It will likely be economic.
Having someplace to go is not a horrible idea, but growing your own food? Have you ever tried growing your own food? You don't throw seeds at the ground and harvest pizzas a few days later. Tilling, fertilizing, planting, keeping insects and other wildlife away...

We planted sweet corn a couple years ago, just as a trial balloon. Watched over it for weeks. The night before we were going to harvest it all, a bunch of raccoons hit it - stole every last bit. We got nothing.

Like I said, it's not a bad idea - but you need to start NOW before anything happens, otherwise you will be behind the learning curve. Good luck.

The only right answer

There is a difference between packing for a new life and taking a stroll along a trail.

Every government on the planet needs to sell bond's to the public as well as tax the public.
This at a time automation is removing skilled and unskilled labor.
How does this end well.

>wants to be a prepper
>is only prepping for one particular situation
Lol faggot. You deserve to be gang raped by starving looters as they take all your supplies.

T. fat prepper detected
If you're packing for a new life because shit hit the fan, that means you're moving from one location to either your home or a family member's home. You will not survive being the retarard who builds a hovel in the woods when every white person with a rifle goes into the woods to hunt. Unless you live in the middle of nowhere where you should already have a house, you only need the bare essentials to get your ass from point a to point b as quick as possible. All that extra weight is going to delay you into possible fatal situations. More than 1 knife is already a mistake, at a quick glance, there were 3 in that picture.

>I'm thinking about economy collapse, should I buy lands to grow things ?
that's exactly what I've been planning
been shopping for an innawood piece of land lately

>For what should we get prepared ?
I think world war III is coming soon so I bought land far from cities with small house on it and I am going to build a bunker and other stuff but my English is bad so fuck my post and this thread
also I am buying military equipment old and new

open water aquaculture pens are going to be key but you'll need constant security from poachers

that bug out bag is dumb

this is a real bug out:
toilet paper
small saw
nail clippers
toothbrush (no need tooth paste)
knife
pot
cup
small waterproof tarp
knife and fork and spoon(no spork)
screw driver (+, –)
pliers
lock pick set
Long flatty for breaking in
pistol(for zombies)
lighters
cord
gauze wrap
torch
bug spray
bottle
solar power phone charger
battery bank
spare phone
dry bag (use instead of back pack)
EPIRB(emergency beacon for yo dumbass)
health insurance lol
aluminium foil (trust)

extra shiet
fishing rod and lures (tip: seperate reel from environment when possible don't worry about cutting your line there is enough)
survival book

clothes assuming its cold at night:
water proof and wind proof jacket
loose shorts
long pants over shorts
flanny
underpants x2
high wool socks x2
work boots(durability)
beanie (not hat)
gloves

what am I missing?

ah compass... fuck

Most recent cars cannot be hijacked

>all that useless shit

Based Bug Out Bag (BBOB):
- T-shirt
- Gun
- Water
- Beef jerky
- Toilet paper

The only realistic prepping you need is food and water for all your family for 2 weeks. Plus medicine especially if anyone in your family has particular problems (anticoagulants, arithmy, etc). A good idea is also to have cardboard/plastic dishes and cutlery to not waste water. Lots of trash bags and buckets which you can easily store in a corner of your cave or garage (useful if by any chance you can't flush the toilet for a while. Yuck.) Also wet wipes if showers, sinks and bidets are not available for a while.
Anything above this is mostly larping

Oh and toilet paper + bleach for cleaning

Jesus, this would actually work. Keep them cordoned with a fishing net, strap some arm floaties to keep them breathing until the shark chooses it's meal.

good ideas

prepare lips and kiss ass goodbye

Don't forget water purification tablets for emergencies when you can't filter/distill.

This. I’ve been at gardening, orchards, livestock, hunting, fishing, etc for 35 years. I have 12 acres and I have no illusions that it would be likely I could sustain my family in a teotwaki. Probably have a better chance than most, but it would not be easy.

those sound handy as fuck

I have lived in national parks and done hiking adventures weekly for 15 years. Gotten stuck on the trail countless times.This is my list.

Water purifier-life straw is light.
Water bottle-metal one can use for boiling.
Decent size pocket knife and folding saw blade.
Bic lighter.
Paracord.
Small mirror
Compass
Small first aid kit.
About 20 feet of fishing line- hooks and maybe 2/3 lures.
Pistol, I chose 357 revolver, also carry 38 ammo for smaller game.
Sunglasses.
High quality boots
Extra socks.
Wind breaker light jacket.
Hat.
Powerbars, usually 3
Heavy bug repellent like deet, or similar.
Emergency thermal blanket-those foil looking ones, folds up tiny

I adjust for setting. Have a bigger bag for real shtf situations but that's what I always have in my hiking bag.

Attached: FB_IMG_1468175130328.jpg (480x360, 32K)

anyone see how money is so important for survival now?

Lest not forget building ties to your local community. You need allies

What’s the mirror for user?

I own a horse. I'll run to the stables and ride in the woods during the night with night vision goggles

Forgot toilet paper, I usually cut a paper towel roll in half, and hand sanitizer.

This obviously dosent include my lunch/dinner depending on the hike.

Multi day hikes includes more stuff obviously. This pack is for a 1 day mission that might go longer

Signaling planes/helicopters.

They have little plastic chrome mirrors with a holt in the middle. You look through the hole at the aircraft and it helps them find you.
Weights nothing

Thief detected.

Neighbor moved his. Had 4 that’s a lot of meat in an emergency.

basically buy a bunch of expensive stuff user and when the SHTF all your panicked family will thank you for it...until others around you steal them off of you

Just leave the system as much as you can. Grow your own food, avoid paying taxes, get every kind of weapon you legally can, hoard ammo and supplies.