>wave to neighbors
>arrested for waving without consent
>released after 10 years
>allgood.jpeg
>walk home
>look for memes
>no memes
mfw

Attached: 07CCD84E-697D-4E9B-84AE-DCE196899D36.jpg (500x432, 50K)

>Biscuits
>Breakfast
I can already smell the Amerifat

Imaging living in britain in 2019, lol

>Be British
>Smart enough not to join the euro...
>Not enslaved by EU central bank.

Attached: Empire.gif (500x209, 1.8M)

>because already enslaved by your own orwellian nightmare
Be honest. You are already living on a prison island, a multiculti hell-hole, and its happened long before the EU membership.

Brexit or not, you never will be white again, just a paki/nigger ruled islamabaad.

Shut the fuck up you fucking piece of shit. You fucking soft doughy cunt. Why the fuck did you make this thread, you walking piece of shit? Fuck you. You’re fucking disgusting.

This was unironically the smartest move of the century. Tony Blair "third way" reign happened a couple of years after was probably the worst.

And its still the best place to live in the world.

Fuck off yank. In the UK biscuits are what you heathens call "cookies".

Please use our language correctly. Cunt.

Yay the left have pretty much destroyed Europe for the past few decades. Tony Blair was our justin trudeau equivalent.

Imagine being in the EU in 2020,kek.

Attached: 1565982751472.png (919x407, 374K)

We don't eat "biscuits" aka scones for breakfast you mutty mong.

The euro will be worth more than the pound in 2020

Good, a currency which has around 12 nations in it should be stronger that just one nation!

But... I doubt that will happen.

Attached: Selection_052.png (830x441, 108K)

>that
**than**

Quite alarming considering it was once worth half the price of the pound, no?

What type of turbo nigger faggot makes biscuits for breakfast? You should be jailed for that crime alone.

So, how will the UK solve the Irish backstop problem that the UK created in the first place itself? After all, they must solve it.

Calm down remember your British and have a cup of liberTEA

Attached: rule-britannia.jpg (670x847, 511K)

We could build a wall out of the corpses of remainers, 300 Style, we can also use there Salty tears as Cement

Attached: 300.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

>Corinthian helmet

Attached: 4.png (112x112, 18K)

OK Hanz.

Attached: Hanz.jpg (1920x1080, 339K)

> heavily built-up areas everywhere
> small houses
> no unpopulated places for camping and hunting (except you are aristocrat with inherited land)

You don't know how life should look. Somethimes I take binoculars and observing deers all day in fields and forests.

When I live in you country I could at most observing POC on the streets.

You sound like an uneducated moron. Britain has some of the best countryside in Europe from costal areas like Cornwall, the rolling hills of Somerset, the highlands of Scotland (where you can hunt deer), the many national parks like the lake district, the comfy historical coastline of Kent that inspired Charles Dikens and others, the New Forrest and its ponies,the beachs of North Wales and Dorset, the list goes on and on and Britains countryside has inspired millions. In comparison your country is bland and featureless and is about as inspiring as tourture by ISIS.

You can't hide behind the memeflag, Hans.

Attached: krautposter.jpg (665x910, 136K)

Why can't it be Jacques from France? They're also strong beneficiary from the EU, as it allows them to make a new great France Empire on the continent. And they have more intimate knowledge about you roosbeefs on your island than the krauts do.

It's always a German. They have a very specific type of butthurt that radiates through their posts

He came to Britain but only saw the inside of the toilets he was employed to clean, give him a break.

By the nonsense he wss talking I doubt he's ever left his country.

>Be me, living in Britain
Worthless globalist! GTFO of Britain!
Let germany fester in the migration hellhole it has created for itself. Fuck the EU.