Biblestudies: Sinners Welcome (Cont)

ITT we discuss the teachings of Christ and the Bible, and find out why Kikes hate those so much.

Last Thread
Teachings and Doctrines
Origin of Kikes
Origin of Whites
Historical Framework
Pagan deities in the Bible
Satanism
Symbolism
Extra Canonical evidence for Jesus

Attached: christchan.png (242x208, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

KJVchurches.com
bible.ca/manuscripts/Bible-chronology-charts-age-of-earth-date-Genesis-5-11-Septuagint-text-LXX-original-autograph-corrupted-Masoretic-MT-primeval-5554BC.htm
biblehub.com/
biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/8.html
todayifoundout.com/index.php/2014/07/u-s-presidents-george-washington/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barak_(given_name)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_place
youtube.com/watch?v=jqALdkTArqs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_square#Europe_after_15th_century
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHY ARE GERMANS SO FUCKING AUTISTIC AND CRINGE

Find a KJV Only independent Baptist Church near you
KJVchurches.com

Attached: 1565689675980.png (640x641, 880K)

No

Christianity is a false religion designed by the Jew to deceive Humanity into feminism and degeneracy, go back to our ancestors roots and find spirituality within the gods of your nation rather than those of Israel.

Attached: paganmap.png (1608x1024, 79K)

"nation" doesn't mean a modern nation-state. The word basically means race.

Issue is the Masoretic Text which the KJV is based on already includes corruptions
The Masoretic text which most are based upon have some corruptions like deleting 100 years of the life of each of Shems descendents to Abraham to enable some pilpul around Jesus not being high priest
bible.ca/manuscripts/Bible-chronology-charts-age-of-earth-date-Genesis-5-11-Septuagint-text-LXX-original-autograph-corrupted-Masoretic-MT-primeval-5554BC.htm

The Aramaic Targum is an interesting source, for example stating that Eve "desired" the angel giving more fuel to the serpent seed theory.
Other than that I personally I like the Berean Study Bible and when something weird comes up I look in the original script (Biblehub is really good for it) and look up the different words or the word in question up seperately and compare it to different translation (for which biblehub is again really good)

biblehub.com/
clicking a certain word for example brings up the original greek or hebrew word that was used iE

As sourcetext i would try to find something based on the greek septuagint

yet it condemns degeneracy, says the woman has to obey her man and condemns every single thing the kikes want to push and stand for

thats what i mean though, if your a med you should be a Roman Pagan but if your from northern Europe you should practice either Germanic Paganism or Celtic.

remember, when the antichrist comes onto the world stage he will pose as a worldly saviour, who will claim to have all the answers to all the world's problems. which means that he will likely be anti-establishment and initiate a conflict between himself and the beast system, when in reality his objective is to take it for himself and prop himself up as the pinnacle of power. eventually seating himself in israel.

trump fits the bill to a degree because he is posing as anti-establishment when he is simply just shifting the power to different groups, but ultimately pushing the same agenda. albeit at a slower pace. like for example with the whole mass immigration thing, he's dropping the dumb democrat plan of completely flooding the US with illegals and instead pushing for more legal immigration, which basically shuts up a good portion of the population at least for a few more years.

remember, satan doesn't manifest as a devil with red horns, he pretends to be everything you've ever wanted and pretends to have the solutions to all your problems. he doesn't dominate you, he seduces and deceives you.

trump could simply be taking on the pedo establishment to lure everyone into a false sense of security, in order to cement his stranglehold on the US and make the people accept him.

imagine if tomorrow the whole pedogate thing blew wide open and the global pedo system was exposed entirely with trump himself spearheading this campaign. basically wiping out anyone and everyone involved in the trafficking. the world would herald him as a saviour. literally. for removing the world from the clutches of evil and saving countless children from such predatory people. everyone would accept him as their leader or saviour, except christians.

Attached: Trump Antichrist 1.png (1920x1080, 418K)

Why?

you don't necessarily have to but participating in the faith your ancestors is a unifying force for your ethnic group and drives the Christcucks away, im not really sure about religion but I still make sacrifices to Jupiter,Saturn,etc. to bring hope for my nations prosperity and to fuck with the kikes and christcucks.

>calls greasy midget welshs germanic

You make holocausts for the planets? You think this sounds any less crazy than Jews circumcising everybody so they can one day get their little strip of desert back?

Hi everyone, can someone explain to me the actions of Joshua in the book of Joshua? I looked into it, and I believe to have found the justification for it in Amos. Can someone confirm this?

Get a job loser!

No they are Roman deities not planets, the Planets are named after Roman Gods.

>initiate a conflict
order out of chaos, like the Phoenix rising from the ashes of the old, so the new world order will come from the ruins of the old As for Trump, I dont really know. So far the worst he does seems to be virtue signaling to Kikes, but otherwise does fairly well, but there are some weird things around Trump:
Donald John Trump means translated
Donald=Ruler of the world
John= blessed/sent from God
Trump=Trump (like trumpcard)

On his first day of in office he was 7 decades, 7 months and 7 days and won the electoral vote with a 77 vote lead due to 7 faithless electors. He was born during a lunar eclipse and during his first year in rulership a solar eclipse went through his whole „kingdom“ followed after 33 days (an important number in the occult) by the september 23rd prophecy again followed 7 years later by another solar eclipse crossing his "kingdom"
also Donald J Trump make up 888 in gematria
biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/8.html
> Eight is the number of Jesus, whose name in the Greek adds up to 888.

todayifoundout.com/index.php/2014/07/u-s-presidents-george-washington/
Appearently there were 8 presidents before washington making Trump actually the 53rd, just like in a cardgame the 53rd card is usually the joker aka Trump.
Either he was send by God or groomed his entire life for this role.

On the other hand we have:
>18So He said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.
In hebrew lightning means baraq
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barak_(given_name)
and high place (ie heaven) bamah
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_place
I saw satan fall like baraq (o?/from) bamah
I assume they wanted to give his CIA cover name some satanic touch
youtube.com/watch?v=jqALdkTArqs

Also yes, the anti christ will appear as savior of mankind and then declare himself God. He will create a degenerate SJW Utopia freeing us from the fascist rules of God

They're renamed Greek Gods. I'm just trying to ask you if you think it seems sane to you that you holocaust animals in order to worship other planets that happen to be orbiting the same star. They're just fucking planets, dude. Do you really think they're gods?

Attached: 1561286619659.jpg (626x1024, 87K)

rate my rosaries

Attached: sfgyrt6yyfh.jpg (1536x2048, 587K)

>makes sacrifices to angels instead of the most high who created them
especially the sacrifice to Saturn/Satan makes me think.

Some connections between Saturn and Satan.
Where as Gods symbolism is around the Sun and light Saturn stands in Duality to this. In example in Alchemy the Sun is Gold, perfection, whereas Saturn is lead (base/ruin)
Saturn being the planet the furthest away from the sun still visible with the naked eye, the furthest away from God.
The 6th planet with the hexagon on its northpole forming the cube. (both satanic symbolism)
Being in greek the embodiment of time and thus ultimately decay and death like Satan, is the source of sin with sin causing our death/mortallity.
The 6s in its seal (pic related)
The 6s encoded in the the Seal of Solomon (6 small triangles with 60° corners) and the hexagon.
Sun is associated with Gold (perfection and the highest) in alchemy as Saturn is Lead (being in ruin and the lowest), polar opposites once again
Saturn in Astrology is ruling the Karma which Buddhists say traps us in this world just like the Sin which Satan brought, brought us into this world

Pic related then shows clearly who their god is, Satan, this material world and their own ego.
The square in pic related, which incorporates the origin of the Masons Logo is even associated with Saturn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_square#Europe_after_15th_century

Attached: Seal of Saturn.jpg (1381x455, 94K)

based user. however I have a few counterpoints I'd like to make.

>Either he was sent by God or groomed his entire life for this role.
not necessarily. I mean on the one hand yes, but on the other hand, not necessarily. this is how I see it. we live in a closed system where the only thing that allows for divergence from the closed system that we call reality is free will. almost all events that have transpired and will transpire are known to God but not necessarily put into play directly by God. as in, it was pre-ordained at the inception of reality, but not put into play by him directly after this event. so I would argue that Trump being the antichrist or Trump playing another special role isn't necessarily a result of direct intervention by God but rather a natural event that has transpired due to the linear nature of time and space in this reality. as in, he was always going to play the role he does. it was his "destiny" or "fate", it was preordained from the inception of the world. and all of the coincidences around him are simply the mathematics of his singularly important role. if you know what I mean? I also don't like the idea that he was groomed for this from birth. this would imply that the worldly powers get to decide who their "trump card" is going to be. it could be a manifestation of both at the same time. Trump being born in the right time and place, in the right family under the right circumstances because he was always going to be. and the powers that be simply aided him in an effort to keep him on his path, as they would be incline to be if they recognised the synchronicities around him. my main point is, we shouldn't attribute any kind of divine authority or special nature to him, he is just a man. the only man who deserves any such attributes is Christ.

Why do you make up history and spread lies about jews? Isnt the whole reason that you hate them (besides jesus) because they lie and make up history? I dont get why you fight lies with more lies. A lie for a lie leaves the whole world blind.

>Also yes, the anti christ will appear as savior of mankind and then declare himself God. He will create a degenerate SJW Utopia freeing us from the fascist rules of God

I agree with this but I believe the way you've worded it is perhaps an over-dramaticisation of what will actually happen. I think he'll simply seek to increase the freedoms allowed to individuals, to indulge in fornication. he'll basically continue the sexual liberation agenda. but it won't be like any sort of radical change, it'll just be the same as it has been for a while, standing up for LGBT rights while also maintaining a balance between the left and right on the subject to perhaps bring the right into the fray and have them also accept LGBT and whatever else as just part of life. also I like E Michael Jones' take on this subject, that the US is essentially spreading sexual liberation doctrine across the globe. this can't solely be attributed to trump as it's been going on a long time but he'll certainly progress it on the global world stage to some degree by continuing the protected class status of LGBT people.

fuck, self-checked.

nice going satan, surely i should just take everything you posted for full with those digits.
Either way, yes, free will plays a role, and Trump likely would have taken the same descissions every time he is put in front of the same choices, but being chosen by God could be that he was just born at a place and time that he is confronted with the very choices he had to make to win in that specific manner. In that sense being chosen and free will dont negate another, he was just put in a position where due to his free will he can make the choices to fulfill his role.
Similary him being groomed isnt too farfetched either. In example 9/11 was planned to happen on that very day since before they started building the towers 33 years earlier, as such who knows in how much detail they have plans going on spanning even more years?
It doesnt even have to be that rigourisly planned. You know the talk about Obamas fake birth certificate? what if it never was about his origin, but his whole persona being invented from scratch by the CIA/Masons/whatever and the name chosen for some satanic undertones they like. Similary Trumps point of birth could have been faked at some point to make it fit all these things too.

what exactly would be a lie of what i post?

Just got here, I missed the earlier thread unfortunately. May God bless (You) guys and OP for these threads

Check recognised, but watch your language :^)

kek, that really fucked me over didn't it.

yeah, simply put I just mean that Trump's role was always meant for him and a natural step in the continuity of this reality, but it's not like god actively stepped in and said "ok this dude will do." I don't disagree with anything you've said I think we just have vaguely different perspectives on things.

>no swearing please this is a christian thread
when memes become reality

>when the jews accuse you of making up lies
oy vey

>durr, why kike hate bible so much.
Have you even read the thing? They are slandered to no end.
>n-no, not kikes. I’m talking bout the Jews!
Christ and the Bible is very clear jews no longer exist.

We live with kikes now. Stop calling them “jews” because that is exactly what they want.

I think it's a good habit I recommend you try. It's not becoming for a Christian to swear.