Invader Zim Movie

Is the Invader Zim movie Redpilled Satire?

>Parody Apple device meant to enrich human life...actually makes things way worse
>"Who knew that all I needed to do to take over the world was charge them for it"
>Strange mentions of (((Pizza))) fat bloated pig regurgitates pizza in ads
>Homogeneous alien species literally BURNING IN HELL because the leaders didn't want to change course

Is this blue pilled swill designed for the Hot Topic demographic of millennials or actually decent satire?

Attached: Red_and_Purple_talking_about_Zim.png (1440x1080, 886K)

Redpilled satire in a classic vehicle, 2000s cartoons were peak tv

The creator was one of those apathetic nihilists who saw all this shit, but most of his fans were retarded and clinged to characters like Girl. Like a DJ who hates his fans but milks them anyways.

I wouldn't call it redpilled, it was from a simpler time when lol xd random humor was still fresh and original, and it was still possible to be edgy without being labeled right wing.

The credits are exceedingly Jewish though.

>Girl
Gir

Like I said, his fans were retarded and he knew it. They only grasped the stupid shit Gir said like the "Doom" song due to short attention spans.

Bloaty the Pizza Hog is old and not (((pizza))) related.

Invader Zim was always redpiĺled on mindless consumerism though.

The creator wasn't a kike though. He was a goth kid who got fed up with the other retards in his subculture and so started making comics to parody them. He has a comic that's basically just his self insert going around killing goth poseurs.

Bro, (((pizza))) has been around since at least the early 90s, if not much longer. You'll know when you see a Saturn or swirled hearts, triangles, or spirals, within the same media.

Didn't care for it. Too tryhard and animation is all different. Wait, you're 12.

This

Fun was allowed

Attached: A9876AD7-5627-426C-9515-5BF8CFF2F3EE.jpg (626x410, 59K)

I was born on a Dublin street where the royal drums did beat,
And those loving English feet they tramped all over us,
And each and every night when me father came home tight
He'd invite the neighbors outside with this chorus:
Come out ye Black and Tans, come out and fight me like a man,
Show your wife how you won medals down in Flanders,
Tell them how the IRA made you run like hell away
From the green and lovely lanes of Killashandra.
Come tell us how you slew them poor Arabs two by two,
Like the Zulus they had spears and bows and arrows,
How you bravely faced each one with your 16-pounder gun,
And you frightened them poor natives to their marrow.
Come let us hear you tell how you slandered great Parnell,
When you thought him well and truly persecuted,
Where are the sneers and jeers that you bravely let us hear
When our heroes of '16 were executed?
Well the day is coming fast and the time is here at last,
When each yeoman will be cut aside before us,
And if there be a need, sure me kids would sing, "Godspeed, "
With a verse or two of Stephen Behan's chorus:

Attached: aidsbox.jpg (500x404, 32K)

Johnny the Homicidal Maniac is a true work of art.

Well, aside from the half red-pills. Professor Membrane did look cool and all.

Jhonen Vasquez has always done decent satire on consumerism since his original comic he wrote as a teenager.

Anyone else notice a that a lot of punk and industrial comes just short of redpills. Its like they see the same issues but they don't want to take that final leap.

i gave it a quick watch online to see how pozzed they would make it.
not much actually, but i did find it odd how gir mention's "eating a baby" followed by mini moose stealing a pizza sticker not a minute later.

symbolism? or has being here too long finally driven me mental?

i really want to watch it again it seems more fun watching it as an adult rather than a kid

Was I really the only one that noticed they made Dib black?

Attached: Original Left - New Right.png (742x582, 221K)

JTHM only became art when he got his head kicked in for acting like a complete faggot round the clock.

Johnny the homicidal maniac was good

Another comparison of new nigger'd dib and classic dib.

Overall, the writing was VERY good for something that came out of Nickelodeon, but I feel like that was because of the direct control Vasquez had over the project. The dialogue left nothing to be desired. The animation however had that new wave grossness that every netflix (((original anime))) has. Literally every netflix (((original anime))) looks exactly the same, and you can tell just from looking that the animation team fought tooth and nail to not have to draw in Vasquez's style. The opening was pretty amusing, but it was because it was so overtly different. If they had chosen just one style for the entire production it might have worked, but having Zim use anime tropes (such as warping around the frame in a panic) absolutely did not mesh well with the original style of the show.

The reason this is important was because that's one of two things that set Invader Zim apart from the rest of the trash on Nick. Style and Tone. The new special had the tone, but the attempt made by the (((netflix original animation))) team to ram their style into Invader Zim left the show feeling like something was wrong with it the whole time.

Overall, nothing new was introduced or resolved in the overarching "plot" of the story; IE, it was just a long two parter episode. Arguably the only new element was both of the small moments Dib had with Gaz and his father. Honestly, professor membrane should have died after he said his bit to Dib. That would have been really meaningful. Him surviving and returning to status quo behaviour made everything he said feel insincere.

Honestly, they fumbled the potential with Dib having Tak's ship as well. Something more should have come out of thay, but that's just me.

Overall, I give it a 7/10. It's still lightyears above all the other trash on netflix, and if you liked the show, you'll most likely like the special.

Attached: New nigger dib VS Classic white dib.png (1593x589, 685K)

Jesus christ can you actually stop complaining you absolute virgins. its a fucking kids tv show. stop fucking crying over a color palette change. fucking incels...holy shit.....and yes im mad. im rather shocked at this retardation. dont you guys realise that WE are the NPC's now? we work in beyond obvious patterns

Attached: 1547093046327 (1).png (638x358, 435K)

>We
>Incels
Shut up fagotron. There is no >we

Vasquez used to play on mugthol in wow. He was an emo fuck then to. Still he was nice and told us a week before the news broke about the cancellation

>virgins
>incels

Typical cumbrain. Can only think about sex. Why are you posting on Jow Forums and not out having orgasms? Dont orgasms cause world peace and solve all problems?

>stop complaining about changing childhood shows to push a white genocide agenda
>stop complaining that they changed classic movie characters to push a white genocide agenda
>stop complaining that they rewrote classic literature to push a white genocide agenda
>stop complaining that they changed written history to push a white genocide agenda
>stop complaining that they changed the laws to push a white genocide agenda
>STOP COMPLAINING THAT THEY CHANGED THE CONSTITUTION TO PUSH A WHITE GENOCIDE AGENDA, YOU INCEL BIGOT. LIKE OH MY GAAWWWDDD GET WITH [CURRENT YEAR] IT'S JUST THE CONSTITUTION. IT WAS OLD ANYWAY YOU RACIST TRANSPHOBE

This is what these people do for a living. They literally accept a paycheck from a jew to insult people who are critical of their own genocide.

Attached: Jew Subterfuge.jpg (399x369, 26K)

That shit was wack.

I liked that show but I didn’t want to be called an emo kid

I like that Dib started the episode as an incel and then became the hero of the world. Even though his own Boomer dad didn't believe him when it was right in his face.

I would argue he was more proto gothic than emo. Emos usually were just in it for the fashion/attention, but the crowd JV was in was more of the sincere coffee and cigarette nihilists types (still gay, but a different kind of gay). As much as I really hate to give them credit, south park nailed those people dead to rights in one of their last genuinely funny episodes.

That's why JTHM was so decent. You weren't supposed to like Johnny. Johnny was an attention seeking faggot, and I believe JV grew to despise the character more and more as time passed. Most people were just enamored with the gore, hence the big hot topic fandom and complete mischaracterizing of the series.

Attached: Screenshot_20190822-072835_1.png (1285x737, 685K)

>dib started as an incel
He's twelve.

Invader Zim was based. Reminder that before it got canceled there was an episode in the works that showed that the tallest were mega-Jews in that they were actually small (in a height-caste society) but using robotics to pretend to be taller, and that all of Irken society was being controlled by shadowy robotic overlords masquerading as servants that were stapled onto every individual’s back.

Squee is better imo.

There is no way you are being serious....This is just Pathetic....

Attached: 1550036238335.png (1334x750, 1.4M)

>he didn't get sex at 12
found the ugly choir boy

>Black
>Wearing a spook shirt
Interdasting

Attached: 1522001273159.jpg (540x488, 23K)

>No counter argument
Sounds about right.

To be fair, that new skin color reminds me of the creator's own skin tone.

Zim has always been about gluttony and excess consumption. Humans AND Irkens are always shown to be massive consumer whores. Irkens conquer planets just to make food courts to dispense snacks while being literally controlled by robotic masters on their backs (that make the individual explode if the robotic “pack” is detached for an extended period of time) while the same Irkens scoff at wanton Human consumerism.

The show becomes meta when the most popular character, Gir, is a reflection of this consumerism by being a dumb consumerist whore that writhes in bubbling rotting pizza while consorting with pigs. It’s no surprise that Dib is the creators favorite character, the only one to dismiss the absurd consumerism that controls both human and Irken society

>Brown skin
>Brown eyes
>Red sneakers
He is definitely a nigger now.

There was a "stronk wymynz" moment with Gaz. It was kinda out of character considering she is arguably the most nihilistic one on the show. They also lightened her hair color.
I think the fact they made dib a nigger was disheartening as well.

Just a different color palette, to contrast him with the brighter colors they used with everything else.

The Laura of wet blankets enters the thread.

Instead of participating in thread discussion, this Laura just wants to point out that you're currently at the edge of the board and about to die. =^_^=

Attached: Laura.png (189x274, 75K)