Is there any reason as to why the worlds best and brightest minds have always been and still are the most visceral...

Is there any reason as to why the worlds best and brightest minds have always been and still are the most visceral antisemites ?

Attached: 11A295A6-E2F3-4652-8F93-BAD6BCB1BE45.jpg (369x599, 98K)

Don't delete your post kike

Shut it down

Jews aren’t semites, they’re white as fuck

pic unrelated?

Attached: 1547990955621.jpg (1783x508, 166K)

The same reason why you go to jail if you dispute the holohoax and mention the influence of the tribe

Antijudaism then, as it’s the most correct term.

Napoleon hated the jews but was a leftist faggot just like his friend Robespierre l so he actually believed in the integration and republic memes

Is there a reason for you having thick on your neck? Or other parasite in stomach.

>Napoleon hated the jews
his actions speak otherwise
You frogs have been one of the biggest kike enablers

Attached: 1564610309545.jpg (1171x785, 118K)

>Napoleon hated the jews

Dude loved the Jews. French Revolution was funded by JEws

French Revolution was funded by the Orléans, but the weapons and ammo were given to the French people by jews.

I’ll post an excerpt of napoleons notes about jews, I’ll translate it

Truth is antisemitic.

Attached: children-looking-outside.jpg (600x796, 39K)

The recriminations cease, in the official Alsatian documents, with the fall of the local Jacobins. They began again in 1796 with the return of some of them to power in Strasbourg: tyrannical acts against Jews were reported. The Consulate restored calm to them, although Bonaparte had married, and not for religious reasons, the Alsatian preventions against them. It was under his inspiration that the decree of 17 March 1808 actually suspended egalitarian legislation in part of the empire and throughout the Grand Duchy of Warsaw despite the advice of the Council of State to the contrary. Napoleon declared in 1806, before the Council, according to Pelet de la Lozère: "The French government cannot indifferently see a degraded, degraded nation, capable of all the baseness, owning exclusively the two most beautiful departments of the former Alsace. »

He allegedly went on to say that the massacres of Jews in that province had occurred "almost always because of them"; that they were "a population of spies who are not attached to the country". According to him: "The Jewish nation has been constituted, since Moses, usurious and oppressive... The evil that the Jews do does not come from individuals but from the very constitution of this people: they are caterpillars, locusts that ravage France. »

He took up again his brother Jerome, guilty of having been benevolent towards the Jews of Westphalia: "Nothing is ridiculous like your audience to the Jews; nothing is bad like your monkey of the Moniteur de France. I have undertaken the work of correcting the Jews; but I have not sought to attract new ones to my states. Far from it, I avoided doing anything that could show esteem for the most despicable of men.

Attached: Opinions et Jugements de Napoléon.png (389x596, 169K)

The Jews have had their plan to destroy us for 2000 years to get revenge for when the Romans blew them the fuck out

Yes. They vowed to destroy the remains of Rome.

Any man that seizes the world must see how it functions, how the river twists and turns, to do so they must know the nature of the world. Once you know the nature of the world, you know the deceitful nature of the jew

Anti-shekel enthusiest then.

The french revolution was one of the dirtiest crimes against the west the jews ever commited

Bump

the crown was no saint

Vump

Sorry to burst your bubble but Albert Epstein invented black holes and nativity

Attached: einstein460x276.jpg (460x276, 8K)

Napoleon emancipated the jews.
The statement is generally true buts he’s hardly a good example.

Pic unrelated

Attached: 529B9DDE-4F3D-428E-ABC2-278CA7491B2A.jpg (640x708, 282K)

haha looks like he did :D

>Jews in that province had occurred "almost always because of them"; that they were "a population of spies who are not attached to the country
no you don't say

>and nativity
I fucking knew the baby jesus was kike lie

Yes, anti-semitism is factually correct.