Why are incels so triggered by abortion:

Why do you care if Tyrons half nigger bastard song gets scooped out of Stacy or not?

Attached: abortion.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cultureshiftforlife.com/2013/08/18/is-an-abortion-based-sexual-fetish-immoral/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: AEDC32E3-A86E-479B-A5A3-FFCF0FCE6969.jpg (615x390, 80K)

So Tyrons unborn half nigger son is white? You know most abortion is had by shitshins right?

How about this?

cultureshiftforlife.com/2013/08/18/is-an-abortion-based-sexual-fetish-immoral/

It's murder.

Women hate abortion the most - why is being anti-abortion framed as a male thing?

Until you look at Europe where it's mostly white. the UK for example has a 25% abortion rate which is almost all white people (although not particularly English).

It's not, but even if it was, who do you care?
Not your kid, you are not related to it, it's birth or abortion will not effect your life in any way. I understand that if you get someone pregnant and you don't want her to abort it, but why care about someone elses fetus?

I don't hear mutts crying about their mass shootings or their wars causing 10000's of civilian deaths yet you complain about abortions?
What kind of fucked up logic is that?

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bump brother, based

Is it really so odd that people might find baby murdering abhorent and want to cleanse it from the world?

Amerimutt logic:
>We must protect it when it's only a lump of cells without a consciousness, it must have human rights!
>Cuts of a part of it's penis against it's will immediately after it's born.

It's not a baby, it's lump of cells without a consciousness.

A fetus is not a baby.
I don't know how it is in the UK but here you're not allowed to abort a fetus if it is past a certain age and has already grown to a certain size. You can't be 8 months pregnant and go "hey I wanna abort my kid now".

>Hurr durr let's dehumanize it so that murder is OK.
Eh. I can get behind this logic. Jews aren't human so it's OK to kill them right?

Read our posts again retard.
>Jews aren't human so it's OK to kill them right?
Correct

I don't say this to be edgy or anything but i don't consider a fetus more human then the cumstain the dry cumstain on the tissue.

If abortion is ok then so is the gassing of jews.

Fuck off schlomo
Trump just called jews disloyal
New York pogrom tonight

>Not your kid, you are not related to it
Does this mean you're cool with anyone murdering total strangers?

Imagine wanting to be neighbors with someone who killed their unborn kid

its blood sacrifice

the true god needs not such a thing

Attached: 1566310640805.jpg (728x747, 79K)

Seething so hard you quoted me twice. It's murder you fucking jew.
What a stupid post

Your cumstain wont grow into a baby if you leave it alone. The fetus will.
Conception and implantation are the most important times. The so-called miracle of life. After that you have to actively kill it to prevent it becoming another baby.

It's not murder, it's scooping out some escaped cum that merged with an egg and has no consciousness or any value, it's not a person, a stranger is.

Not only is this edgy but also incredibly ignorant. First of all, a semen can never grow to become a baby. Only a fertilized egg can do that. Secondly, the "clump of cells" argument is only true for the first few weeks of pregnancy. Once it reaches the fetal stage at about 8 weeks, it resembles a baby. And by the third trimester, the fetus is viable (can live outside the womb if needed) albeit not fully developed.

This sounds so retarded, are you an american with a UK VPN or something?
Answer me about cutting the dick jew.

You're some escaped cum mixed with an egg.

A fetus isn't a baby.
also see But what the fuck does a mutt know who was made to believe that cutting off a newborn baby's foreskin is perfectly normal and healthy and not physically and mentally traumatizing at all.

Attached: shart.jpg (673x789, 68K)

>Fetuses develop into babies sounds retarded.
Why are you using a White Supremecist flag when you're obviously a Jew?

>lol why do you incels care about basic human rights

>has no consciousness or any value
At this point, I'm unconvinced this doesn't apply to you as well.

Well I'm Catholic and want libtards to really feel the impact of their diversity

because they hate women.

I can be a jew, a nigger, a red panda or a snake, that won't change that i'm right about abprtion.

You're just closing your eyes and not reading other's opinions. You've come here to say your opinion as if it was the one true truth despite it being wrong. What was the point in creating a thread for this shit when you could have just made a post in some other thread and got some (you)s that way?

You will feel it too when all those mutts that should have been aborted grow up.

I red it, you think a fetus is a human being and it's murder to abort it, you are wrong.

You're just dehumanizing something which is clearly the origin of humans. A sapling is needed before a tree can grow.
Abortion is murder. Even literal drooling retards agree when the fetus has developed enough shape to be a small human and it is their lacking intellect which causes them to not understand the short time before that is also human. The only people who think fetuses aren't human are those who are willfully ignorant or want to categorize humans into various groups with 'OK to kill, not OK to kill' labels attached.

I assume that you are not a vegan and you don't mind the killing of cows right? Cows can communicate, they have eotions, they are cute, you can pet them, they can lears, can't say the same about a fetus.
And i don't give a fuck about "the potential human it can be" i make like 100k sperms a day and all of those has the potential of becoming a human, and all of those end up in the trash after getting wiped off with a tissue. I don't cry about them.

It is the murder of a little baby. Not hard to understand.

Cows aren't humans. Fetuses aren't potential humans, they are humans. Fetuses are potential ADULT humans. Cumrags aren't human.
Conception and implantation. It's not hard to understand.

Let's not murder the "baby", it has rights but, lets mutilate its penis after it borns. Mutt logic at it's best.

Abortion is unnatural you have to physically make an attempt to destroy something like stepping on a snail after you see it, or murdering, the conquest for life has started their is no argument it is murder! It was used to empower womans rights, Also as a control to stop having to many children, they have used a loophole of mental well being on behalf of the murderer to allow any unwanted or inconvenience of the pregnancy, selflessness is the word you want. I agree on termination for danger to the woman on rare cases,other than that trying to say crap like it’s just cells etc is a very weak argument! It is un natural if you feel like it’s wrong then usually that’s true if you are honest ladies. Lack of foresight, control, preparation are no excuse to destroy the development of a human life(fetus) make you feel better if I say fetus

But you are a lump of cells without a consciousness, too.

It dehumanizes

>It dehumanizes
Can you be more of an NPC?

>Let's not murder the "baby", it has rights but, lets mutilate its penis after it borns. Mutt logic at it's best.

Your argument is a non sequitur. It does not follow that circumcision is a result of not having an abortion. One could not abort babies and also not circumcise it if born male. You are an idiot.

Fuck nature, in nature you hunt, eat, breed and die before you are 40. We became smart and advanced so we can fuck and ignor the nature and do more.

Both are wrong. Also Jewish.

What they try and do is try and get technical but it’s all smoke and mirrors. 1 and 1 is 0 life is not complicated and neither is being honest

incel anti-abortion reason
>makes women have less options
white nationalist reason
>makes more white babies be born
sane reason
>makes women assume responsibility for once in their lives

People who advocate abortions are the one that should be removed from the genepool anyway. So i'm fine with that.

...even with the UK 10% shit skin pop, they still manage to do the majority of abortions.

You are al just cucks for christ

That’s why it was legal and still is because some rocket scientist by chance knows it is indeed wrong that’s why it comes down to time!

Fetuses dont even have chromosomes

>I don't hear mutts crying about their mass shootings
It's all they fucking do, you faggot.

Only if you consider c*ntinentals as shitskins.

>Completely ignoring that sperm and eggs carry half a complete set each.

And it takes 8 weeks for them to combine into anything resembling a human

Americans don't kill people. We kill muslims. Sometimes Germans. Neither are people.

It doesn't have to resemble a developed human. A baby barely resembles an adult human. It's your own ignorance at fault if you can't recognize each stage of human life.

Also you follow the jews and cut your babys dicks.

Attached: 1563311622071.png (1689x553, 260K)

Why do you hate humanity, NPC?

Attached: 1566475878119.png (1648x2235, 1.43M)

(((He))) has genetic mental issues. Very sad.

Memeflaggotry should be a bannable offense

cry me a river

Too many unborn white kids get the axe in the process. The loss of one potentially healthy white baby to the Jew-inspired slaughter is one too many

That the best you can come up with? You need to fuck off back to plebbit

Go back to Dr. Goldbers, ask him where is your foreskin.

A baby is a fully formed human a fetus isnt

Yeah it’s in the process, give it time champ, nice argument.

I don't like abortion.
But you know what I like even less?
Kids growing up to be little shits or growing up unloved and unwanted.

So I see abortion as a mercy.
Where a dumbass parent can't keep a poor kid from having to put up with their irresponsible asses for 18 years-- or worse- stuck in our adoption/foster program for 18 years.

Most 'pro-lifers' don't even give a fuck about kids- they just want yo stick it to irresponsible people who have sex.

Most aborted babies are niggers, spics, or born to leftists. Nothing worthwhile is lost when they're terminated.

based

>Kids growing up to be little shits or growing up unloved and unwanted.

>growing up loving and unwanted but being able to find love later in life

>not living at all

gee, I wonder whats worse

This. If it was just blacks and Mexicans them no one would bat an eye

>Most aborted babies are niggers, spics, or born to leftists.

Not quite.

Since the birth rate of those races is still higher than the difference of birthrate of those races.

Without abortion the population gap between races in the western world would still shrink, but at a slower rate than now.

But in the US, it's mostly niggers who want to abort, and now the rich old political elite whities even forbide the poor niggerwomen to abort their niggerbabies.

Not the point retard, White women get as many abortions as Black women.

So fuck off.

Why do herpes patients think murdering their own children will cure their herpes?

Attached: ho.jpg (400x300, 68K)

Why are shills so bland with their anger trolling? You mom didn't let you suck her cock today or something?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL