HAPPENING: TITANIC BEING DESTROYED

theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/aug/21/titanic-explorers-dive-reveals-shocking-state-of-wreck

>The first dive to the Titanic in nearly 15 years has revealed “shocking” deterioration in the state of the wreck.
>The once opulent vessel is rapidly being destroyed by metal-eating bacteria, salt corrosion and deep ocean currents.

The gangster puppet Jewish gangster murderers are destroying the Titanic's wreck so we'll never figure out the TRUTH. Who stands to gain from this? I'll give you a hint - it rhymes with Federal Deserve.

Attached: titanic.jpg (620x372, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UlwojjLEr4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>why doesn't a boat made out of iron survive indefinitely underwater

the titanic is just a rust bucket.
it is nothing.

Trump should raise it.

Attached: 1566147598081.jpg (1200x894, 115K)

You mean the chosen one

so what? Its just a fucking ship.
>we will never find out the truth
the truth about what? Who cares why a stupid ship with retarded guests went diving? Nothing of importance ...

>The once opulent vessel is rapidly being destroyed by metal-eating bacteria, salt corrosion and deep ocean currents.

it the joos
that is some iron logic

Titanic is in Greenland's waters near the icebergs. This is all 4d chess by Trump to get access to the Titanic wreckage and stop the Jews.

Just imagine all the ancient sunken cities that have been completely withered away by the mighty power of the sea.

Yes sheeple, go back to sleep so you won't figure out that J. BRUCE ISMAY IS A VAMPIRE WHO STILL LIVES BY FEEDING ON THE SOULS OF THOSE HE MURDERED ON THAT COLD NIGHT IN 1912

Attached: ismay.png (501x504, 33K)

Then people will do d it out is actually the Olympia

>metal-eating bacteria
Would be a big shame if it made its way into the west, ate all the money, money printing machines, cars, copper cables and television antennas :^)

but it was "in perfect shape" 20 yrs ago when jews made their final propaganda movie aboutti

A TITANIC FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Attached: 1561591578352.png (437x340, 7K)

guy under my post is jew

Attached: Capture.png (806x830, 1.01M)

Attached: 096C850E-BC6A-4D73-A774-49A9CC20EA71.jpg (534x480, 113K)

Its interesting that an iceberg sunk Titanic

Isis is destroying every great relic of western civilization. Soon there will be nothing left.

>tmw you realize the titanic was a political assassination done by jp morgan to silence the opposition to the federal reserve act.
>tmw you realize hollywood made a movie about it throw people off the scent of truth

Attached: these fucking pedo satan worshipping kikes.png (837x437, 782K)

There is a conspiracy theory that it was purposefully sunk because there were a handful of opponents to the Federal Reserve on it. If it is destroyed, all the possible evidence goes with it.

I've read that it wouldn't survive such a thing, you'd just end up with a heap of metal mulch. Partly because the wreck is already so bad condition so trying to raise it in one sort of "chunk" wouldn't be possible and there's no certain way to figure out how to evenly distribute lifting force across the wreck to raise it safely. Also as well, the significant distorting forces of such a difference in pressure from being raised bottom of the ocean to surface, would cause further damage.

They made 2 ships.
One was badly damaged. Couldn't be insured. They switched names and sailed damaged ship.
JP Morgan was joining the 3 richest bankers on the trip to New York for a banking meeting, federal reserve. For some odd reason... JP Morgan didn't bother to get on the titanic...

The lesson being. It's almost always the Jews.

I don't know how to really tell you this OP but the Titanic is broken anyway.

Attached: cleese.gif (300x100, 96K)

Just came to post this.

Attached: memritvfish.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Bingo.
Anything Hollywood tells the "story" of, is a giant red flag that it's not the truth.

>OP golden showering with paranoia
Nice try schlomo.

Cameron fucked the ship up with am Rc submarine. Does nobody remember that? He crashed it through the wheelhouse

I hate retards who think that day to day things are happenings. Even if you believe that the sinking of the titanic was sunk to start ww1 or to eliminate political figures against the federal reserve all proof would've been gone by now if it were on the boat.

Why haven't we recovered the Titanic's remains yet? If we can scrounge up Black Beards ship from the bottom of the sea why not this one?

Attached: 1551190225750.png (789x444, 587K)

>Olympic

Attached: HMS Olympic and HMS Titanic.jpg (760x842, 216K)

MAKE IT HAPPEN

america actually has a purpose built ship to raise sunken wrecks.
they used it to steal a russian nuclear sub once.

>the titanic was sunk to start ww1
C'mon bro, that's "burger education" ammo.

>MADE IN IRELAND

Attached: 1566233076918.jpg (646x431, 60K)

post more shit like this

There is theory that ship was sunk intentionally, but second ship that supposed to pick passengers up never arrived on scene.

Moar motherfuger

Attached: 1563442000217.jpg (467x573, 31K)

Wait just a god damned minute how DUMB are we goyim? Are we really that retarded, I thought the image you posted was semi joke, took me 2 minutes to find high res Titanic, Olympic and the wreck photo...

Windoes are spaced out in order, just like on "Olympic"...

WHAT IN THE FUCK HOW DO PEOPLE BUY SUCH OBVIOUS SHIT UP????

Attached: a52ae5e5294704ae42b0ea511cb2d47c.png (1197x347, 624K)

you can read the name clearly, and see the windows

Attached: p41fqe0a8am01.jpg (3000x2135, 1.12M)

Same goes for this pic.

Attached: COPY1-566-56506-RMS-Titanic-at-Southampton-1912.jpg (3911x2728, 1.54M)

This one looks like it says Olympic, are they trying to pass this picture off as the Titanic or something?

Generally a person would never imagine someone would tell such a bold and obvious lie so we tend to believe the Jew because we think they think like us. This is wrong the Jew, be it blood Jew or metaphysical Jew, will tell any lie. They always lie, period, never believe them.
They are not even real Jews, remember that, another lie. See what I mean

Attached: 1566334121667.jpg (225x225, 9K)

I'm sure it was shaped as a certain nose.

Is there a lot of icebergs where the ship sank?

We all know a kike took down the titanic, his last name was BERG

>titanic
>kronos, king of the titans
uhhh guys?

Attached: Francisco_de_Goya,_Saturno_devorando_a_su_hijo_(1819-1823).jpg (1616x2889, 578K)

I am all for bringing assholes to light, and the Titanic has always been a fascinating story but you sound like a schizoid.... the fuck are you on about?

It wasn't in 'perfect shape' you mongoloid, there was significant deterioration from the 1986 expedition and the early 90's visits. Hell pieces of the shell playing on the stern have sloughed off like sheets of paper in the intervening years since 1986. It's now considered largely unsafe to set a submersible down on some sections of the Promenade deck like Alvin was able to do in 1987.

>television antennas
Get with the times old man

checked
the img I posed is considered a "conspiracy theory" because most sites that attempt to debunk the windows label the Titanic as the Olympic as well.
the related img is from a "conspiracy theory debunking" site, I named the file with the correct labeling of the ships

Attached: RMS Titanic left - RMS Olympic right.png (1547x730, 855K)

We will wipe isis out

The Titanic truly was one the greatest grabs for power the kikes never wanted you to know about.

Oh great. Now the icebergs are fucking evil rich Jews? (((iceBURG)))!!!!

Jesuits

Titanic is fake history.
They just stole the boat and faked their deaths.
It never sunk.
History is all fake.
Outer space is fake and gay. Earth is flat.

Attached: pope hmmm.jpg (480x360, 63K)

would have to ground a shit load of zinc to the wreck to help preserve it and stop the corrosion, and idk if its worth the costs or troubles, I dont think it is

Attached: image.jpg (960x543, 101K)

The related img is from this video @4:01:
youtube.com/watch?v=UlwojjLEr4c

Attached: RMS Titanic 1912.png (1257x952, 1.12M)

That must be why all the fittings sold off from Olympic when she was scrapped in the 1930's are marked with Harland & Wolff builders number for Olympic. Clearly H&W swapped every internal fitting and reconstructed the Promenade deck on Olympic in the two or so weeks the sisters were together. Olympic had a slight list for the rest of her career as a result of the incident with HMS Hawke but it wasn't severe enough to justify scrapping the vessel or going through with an absurd swapping plan. Titanic herself wasn't even fully insured as was the standard of the day.
The simplest proof is the presence of the Harland & Wolff builders number for Titanic being embossed on the starboard propeller on the stern section, it's partially visible due to the severe impact of the stern with the seafloor and the entire prop housing was twisted upward, well above it's normal orientation and visible. Similar builders numbers were cast into the cylinders of the triple expansion engines, turbine casing, and rudder post.

The eternal bac

Attached: Oy Vey.gif (143x163, 11K)

i did a "report" on the titanic in like 1998 and i specifically remember reading from multiple sources that they expected it to be completely consumed by corrosion and sea pressure and everything else by 2012.
and then i think around 2015 or so i remembered that because i read an almost identical thing as your article. so here we are 4 years after that reading it again the only question is, why?
also
>2012 was 27 years ago

Attached: 1506839443038.jpg (545x362, 32K)

your mother is flat

A minute before the edit @4:01 that showed the titanic the names of the steamboats were crudely censored.
Why bother?
Because it was the Olympic, both it and the Titanic have similar sterns but the steamboats in the old footage never touched the Titanic.
The old video was spliced with both ships and sold as a complete view of the Titanic.

Attached: RMS Olympic - steamboat names censored.png (998x655, 662K)

you're a newfag, this has been proven time and time again.

>(((iceberg)))

And history fades to memory the Jews story becomes reality, just like Egypt. Do you goys finally understand?

Attached: 1566334483972.jpg (250x250, 32K)

Titanic had extended wings on its bridge due to visibility issues in harbor experienced in Olympic. In your picture only one vessel has those wings and that is what you label as Olympic. Olympic also had a flat front to the bridge whereas Titanic was curved. Yet again your 'Olympic' has those features.

go bother someone else, I've filtered you already

Attached: cutfag problems.jpg (323x326, 38K)

first of all, it would be Eisberg

thats why i unironically dont really believe anything anymore. i just do shit that i want to do because were all going to die, probably soon with all the poisons we're being fed

Attached: DUJbjwCWAAESWxt.jpg_large.jpg (334x386, 18K)

>Iceberg
>Berg

Attached: think big.gif (300x300, 892K)

these were god threads

Attached: 1505202383814.png (768x768, 463K)

>progressive corrosion of wrecked steel structure at the bottom of the sea
>habbeninh XDDDDD
>the actual state of Jow Forums

Attached: tumblr_inline_p5a9a2DOsZ1v5c55h_1280.gif (900x637, 260K)

Confederate veteran and jew with ties to worms germany, Isidor Straus, was on board the titanic when it sank

>Although Isidor was offered a seat in a lifeboat to accompany Ida, he refused seating while there were still women and children aboard and refused to be made an exception. According to friend and Titanic survivor Colonel Archibald Gracie IV, upon seeing that Ida was refusing to leave her husband, he offered to ask a deck officer if Isidor and Ida could both enter a lifeboat together. Isidor was reported to have told Colonel Gracie in a firm tone: "I will not go before the other men." Ida insisted her newly hired English maid, Ellen Bird, get into lifeboat #8. She gave Ellen her fur coat, stating she would not be needing it. Ida is reported to have said, "I will not be separated from my husband. As we have lived, so will we die, together." Isidor and Ida were last seen on deck arm in arm. Eyewitnesses described the scene as a "most remarkable exhibition of love and devotion

Fucking jews. Can't they keep their grasping fingers off anything?

but why was the Olympic even sank?
couple of reasons, first White Star Line's was broke because J.P Morgan was a shit eating jew that couldn't manage a company properly.
Second, the Olympic was damaged when another ship rammed into the side of it.
Third, swapping the names of the ships would ensure that a) a higher insurance payout b) the Titanic could keep on sailing as the renamed Olympic without any issues.
Fourth, and probably most importantly, the opponents of the Federal Reserve Act were on the Olympic on its fateful night. Getting rid of them made sure that Woodrow Wilson would sign the act and privatize the national currency. img related

Attached: History of Panics.png (1038x2148, 2.46M)

Look at those broad shoulders.
That is a man. A MTF tranny.

You people are overlooking the tranny problem while endlessly arguing about fake history.
There are trannies everywhere.
FTM trannies are incredibly common, real men are extremely rare.

Attached: 453px-Mamie_Eisenhower_color_photo_portrait,_White_House,_May_1954.jpg (453x599, 44K)

they probably stayed to collect valluables, then Mossad came and pulled them out

> get ass kicked by Iceberg
> be reduced to a mound of iron oxide and a bacterium colony in just over a century

And you guys think humans could irreversibly change the climate of a badass planet like this...

Attached: 1364706960318.jpg (317x382, 15K)

>jp morgan was a jew
Jp morgan had multiple assasination attempts on his life and he claimed it was jews who were doing it

When he died his son claimed it was not a natural death and that jews actually killed his father, that it was being covered up

Calling the jp morgan family jews is top zozzle stuff

So the Iceberg was fortuitous, and the rest was done on purpose? Or there never was an iceberg? All those eye witness accounts were all lies?

>The gangster puppet Jewish gangster murderers are destroying the Titanic's wreck so we'll never figure out the TRUTH. Who stands to gain from this? I'll give you a hint - it rhymes with Federal Deserve.

this is the most retarded shit I've ever read but keep going

Didn’t know that

There is a ship on the bottom of the Atlantic and its windows match the Olympic, but whether or not it was intentionally rammed into a berg is something that I doubt we'll know for sure considering all the garbage subhumans paid to throw people off the topic

That's backwards nimrod. It was the Olympic with the offset staterooms necessitating the staggered windows.

That's what (((they))) want you to think...

Attached: ECC5UiTXYAAP74D.jpg (561x617, 35K)

At this point I highly suggest either 4chanX and/or the Memeflag Delouser addon to filter out the shit eating shills

>shocking
How slow is the news day when they're talking about a fucking shipwreck getting even more rekt

Can you imagine diving very deep into a d endless void of water then out of nowhere you see a huge ship at the bottom. I would piss my pants if I had to make that dive. Seeing huge things in empty voids terrifies me

Location. I once read a newspaper of the black beard account from that time. I believe his ship hit a shoal near the land. The titanic is very deep in a remote place.

Did you see your dad fucking your mom as a kid

That was the Glomar Explorer. It was scrapped when it cooled down enough for them to do it.

Attached: image.jpg (184x211, 23K)

They have one chunk of it in a museum. In the process of dragging it back to land it fell off the ship back down to the ocean floor TWICE. Took them 12yrs.

Yes why

checked
>cia ship
>GLOmar
kek

He's right though.... the ocean is the stuff of nightmares.

any love for a kitty croissant?

Poo in loo is destroying it. Too many people shit into water. Same as in sewers or water pipes, why they add fluoride.

>you will never be trapped in an air pocket at the bottom of the ocean inside the Titanic waiting for the oxygen to run out so you can pass out peacefully with the knowledge that the Jews did this